Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Thu Jun 16, 2005 7:45 am

Post by Fuldu »

Top of the Page Vote Tally

NanookTheWolf
- (Quailman, mathcam)
It takes a village to raise a lynch mob.
Assasin
Assasin
Goon
Assasin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Thu Jun 16, 2005 7:50 am

Post by Assasin »

Wow, this game is going absolutely nowhere. I want to hear your number just for more information but we need to get something happening.
I will eventually kill you all.
mathcam
mathcam
Captain Observant
mathcam
Captain Observant
Captain Observant

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Thu Jun 16, 2005 8:22 am

Post by mathcam »

Interesting that it's in red already, but probably not worth discussing too much. Assassin, how will Nanook's number help with anything? And don't you think that the way to fix "going absolutely nowhere" would be for
you
to post more than once per week? And while posting, maybe contributing more than "I don't have enough time to post right now"?????

Cam
Quailman
Quailman
Mafia Scum
Quailman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Thu Jun 16, 2005 8:34 am

Post by Quailman »

Captain Observant wrote:Interesting that it's in red already, but probably not worth discussing too much.
You are correct, we need more participation from Assasin, EYNH and Astronaut. FWIW, it was Astronaut who said he didn't have time to post. Assasin simply asked for Nanook's number which, if you ask me, is up. It would not accomplish anything.

Here's something for those three to think about. Nanook has two people voting for him (not quite the same as "two votes", but close). If he was town and two or all of you three were scum, you would have jumped on him to lynch him by now. After all, if he turned up innocent you could blame it in me for getting this started and MathCam for supporting it. It's precisely that he
is
scum that he has lasted this long. One or two of you are waiting for a miracle that's not going to happen.
mathcam
mathcam
Captain Observant
mathcam
Captain Observant
Captain Observant

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Thu Jun 16, 2005 9:29 am

Post by mathcam »

Assassin wrote: I don't have time to make a real post heere. I will try to get on at around 3:00.
But you're right...Astronaut made a similar comment more recently.

Cam
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
R.I.P. He trusted mathcam.
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Thu Jun 16, 2005 12:40 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Alright, I'll list some suspicons on Assasin, ENYH, and Astro before I am lynched ..

For starters Assasin has 5 posts in this game, all of which average 6 days apart, none of which really have any content in them except maybe 3.

His first post was an apology for being late in the game, ok, he also discussed some stuff about the cultists ...

His second was another apology for not posting and he stated that later in the day he would come up with something, 6 days later he comes up with ..

His Third post states that he didn't find anyone that scummy, but at the end said if he had to vote it would be me, I of course responded on the scumminess from that, and

His Fourth response the next day he just says that he made that statement because even though what I did wasn't really that scummy it was the scummiest thing he could find.

His last post says that the game isn't going anywhere and he wants to know my number.

FYI - Never has voted even once in this game.

Wow, a big help he is ..

Now onto EYNH ..

I guess that he's been a bit more active, I mean he
does
have two more posts then Assasin.

His first post mainly talked about the setup and the octothorp bit .. ok

The second, basically just reiterating the octothorp bit and how he had to look it up to know what it meant.

Third, Talks about Quailman, Votes ZB using Astronaut's reasoning, and wonders why he was fos'd for lurking ..

Fourth, Seems to be confused as to whether he is suspicious of me or not .. also seems to agree with Astronaut.

Fifth, Wants me to defend myself more, brings up Assasin's inactivity, and states that I've only made one useful post. (like he's done better?)

Finally, Seems like he's ready to lynch me after I make this post ..

Well, let me say this EYNH, I don't think that you have any idea what you want in this game. You are playing as if you don't have any guts what so ever. I mean seriously, all you've said in this game seems like contradictions. Am I scummy or aren't I? You also seem to be taking a liking to what Astronaut has to say and agreeing with a lot of it. Seems like mafia talking with each other through the thread to me, but hey what do I know, possibly even using a townie as your leveridge .. that seems more likely.

Astronaut,

I'm not really going to break down the info in all of his posts like I did the other two as he has much more content then them, and I am starting to get lazy .. He has been one of the more townie like players in my mind. I mean he was a big pusher of the ZB lynch which obviously turned out to be good for the town. Besides the lack of posting nothing sticks out significantly to me.

Now for my own defense.

As to the inactivity on my part .. I will mention again that I do not have access on the weekends, and have very little on Mondays and Fridays. Which is why it's hard for me to get into the game as easily as others. I am the cop, I investigated Mathcam Night 1 simply because I had to choose someone, and he is too good of a mafia player for me to deal with, and Quailman Night 2 due to the constant accusations placed against him Day 1 about the octothorp bit.

As to why scum hasn't jumped on this bandwagon, I really couldn't give you an answer besides that maybe there is only one left, not likely but possible. That is not something that I can answer straight out, and plus it would take both of the scum to do it at the same time practically, and it seems that our scum lay in the midst of the lurkers.

To end I want my vote out there, so
Vote: EYNH
. It was a hard decision to make between him and Assasin, but I didn't have as much to go on with Assasin. Plus, EYNH seems to be following Astro, That is all.
Astronaut
Astronaut
Goon
Astronaut
Goon
Goon

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Fri Jun 17, 2005 4:56 am

Post by Astronaut »

The reason I'm not as active as I'd like at the moment is that I'm visiting a friend of mine who's studying abroad.

Nanook' s made a decent defense for himself, but I'm still not completely convinced. Should he turn out to be telling the thruth, we'll at least have two confirmed townies.

Vote: NanookTheWolf
[size=84][i]Have you been peckish during the night? Only, someone's been at me cheese.[/size][/i]
mathcam
mathcam
Captain Observant
mathcam
Captain Observant
Captain Observant

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Fri Jun 17, 2005 5:27 am

Post by mathcam »

I agree. It's just a little too convenient that the two people that are attacking him are the two people he's cleared. And as Astro pointed out, even if we're wrong, we get two confirmed innocents. I think this is our best play.

Cam
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Fri Jun 17, 2005 5:56 am

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Well, when I am dead and confirmed innocent, please go after Assasin and EYNH for me, That is of course if you guys even make it to day with there possibly being two mafia left.
Fuldu
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Fri Jun 17, 2005 12:29 pm

Post by Fuldu »

And with Astronaut's support, Quailman and mathcam are able to drag NanookTheWolf to the gallows, even as he loses his grip on EnterYourNameHere. A looped rope, a pulled lever, and Nanook is no more. A quick examination of his jacket turns up a hidden pocket containing another killing device and a scrap of paper reading "Inspected by Number
."

NanookTheWolf,
, Mafia, has been lynched.

Dawn will break at 6 PM EDT on Tuesday. Please send choices before then.
Fuldu
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Sun Jun 19, 2005 6:39 am

Post by Fuldu »

As day breaks on the number line, another discontinuity has opened up in the continuum; mathcam has been killed. A search of his house turns up a signed oath swearing his allegiance to the
Town
and a wardrobe full of jerseys emblazened with the number

mathcam,
4, Town
, has been killed.

With 24 alive, it's 12 to lynch or
at deadline.
mathcam
mathcam
Captain Observant
mathcam
Captain Observant
Captain Observant

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Sun Jun 19, 2005 11:03 am

Post by mathcam »

Poop.

Cam
Quailman
Quailman
Mafia Scum
Quailman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2005 2:14 am

Post by Quailman »

Dang. Yesterday there were 39 posts. Mathcam and Nanook made 20 of them and I made 9. While not exactly lurking, Assasin, Astronaut and EYNH were relatively quiet. That could lead to a long day today. Hopefully one of them can lend some insight (investigation results) into the others that we can use to get the game over with.
Nanook, after the lynching vote had been cast, wrote:Well, when I am dead and confirmed innocent, please go after Assasin and EYNH for me, That is of course if you guys even make it to day with there possibly being two mafia left.
That was pretty much pointless, except to draw attention to Astronaut, whom he did not name. I'm thinking that in a game of ten there can't be more than three mafia. Is Astronaut the final one? I don't know.
EnterYourNameHere
EnterYourNameHere
Goon
EnterYourNameHere
Goon
Goon

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2005 5:24 am

Post by EnterYourNameHere »

I agree with you, there's probably only one mafia left. And, if it's anything like the Cult, the remaining mafia member is a high number. Here's what we have so far:

Cult: 9, 7, 2
Mafia: 8, 1
Town: 4
Still alive: 3, 5, 6, 10

In the cult, there were two high numbers and one low number. So far in the mafia, there's been one high number and one low number. My guess is this game is very close to symettric in the scum groups. While, with the information we have, it's impossible for the cult and mafia to be EXACTLY equal, if 10 was mafia, they'd be very close. And I'd be willing to bet that, if it wasn't 10, it's 6.

I think number and role claims are in order now. I'm 3, basic townie. One of the reasons I wasn't posting as much on previous days was because I knew my vote wouldn't be worth much anyway.

My vote is still pretty worthless today, but now, with only four people left, the lurkers will need to come out.
prinny, dood
Assasin
Assasin
Goon
Assasin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2005 11:07 am

Post by Assasin »

I'm a townie, number six.
Astronaut
Astronaut
Goon
Astronaut
Goon
Goon

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2005 1:45 am

Post by Astronaut »

I'm #5, also townie.

I suggest we don't cast early votes, as Quailman can lynch whomever he'd like with a second vote. I find it hard to believe #10 doesn't have any special powers, so he's my prime suspect at the moment.
[size=84][i]Have you been peckish during the night? Only, someone's been at me cheese.[/size][/i]
Quailman
Quailman
Mafia Scum
Quailman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2005 2:12 am

Post by Quailman »

Are you guys suggesting that we have neither cop nor doc? Yes, I am number 10. Yesterday we lynched number 8 when the required total to lynch was 19. I voted for him early and pushed hard to get you guys to finish him off in spite of his claim. Do you think I would have sacrificed Nanook when we had such a high total between us?
Quailman
Quailman
Mafia Scum
Quailman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2005 4:11 am

Post by Quailman »

One thing that puzzles me is that there were two night one kills. Both of them were cult members. Is there a serial killer who's decided to lay low since then? No one seems to have the ability to redirect a role, so it's unlikely that the cult had the ability to kill. Is there a vig who killed night one and not since? Perhaps the cult could kill, but died if they targeted a protected player.

I do not for a minute believe that all of you are plain townies. While it wouldn't explain the two night one kills, there's even a slim chance that two of you are scum. As ENYH said, "...I'd be willing to bet that, if it wasn't 10, it's 6." Well, what if it's both 3 and 5? The balance against the town is that the cult was really just masons who knew each other.

Okay, I've just gone back over day one. Here's something interesting from Aelyn, who was killed the next night and revealed to be cult:
Aelyn wrote:
Quailman wrote:If we started with a cult and a mafia, who killed the two cultists?
Don't cultists normally die if they try to recruit mafia? If they do, then perhaps the mafia killed one cultist and the other one died when he tried to recruit a mafia member. That seems to make most sense to me.

Aside from that, I'm waiting for a reply from EYNH. Actually, until then.

Un-random FOS Zanath.

FOS: EnterYourNameHere
So he FOS'ed both Zanath and EYNH when he surely knew whom the cult had tried to recruit. I'd say it had to be one of them. We know that Zanath was mafia, but still, there's at least one mafia left and EYNH is still alive. It's notewirthy that Aelyn said "
un-random
FOS Zanath"
EnterYourNameHere
EnterYourNameHere
Goon
EnterYourNameHere
Goon
Goon

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2005 8:16 am

Well, now that Quailman is confirmed 10, I take back what I said about 10 being mafia. I agree that there's no way he would have placed such an influential vote on Nanook early in the day like that. Astronaut does raise up the possibility of Quailman being an SK and accounting for the second Cult kill on night 1, but if that was true, why have there only been one night kill on every day after that? Something doesn't add up (no pun intended).

I think the possibility of an SK (possibly in addition to one more mafia) is very real, but I'm not so sure it's Quailman. I think 10 having 10 votes is a strong enough power in and of itself, and would lend well to being an SK, but we don't have any concrete evidence on that. Let's just wait for the day to play out before deciding on that.

All I know is this day is basically going to come down to what Quailman thinks. He'll need to vote to get a lynch on anyone other than him, and all three of the non-Quailman players will need to agree to lynch him. Assassin and Astronaut, post more! We need your input today.
prinny, dood
Quailman
Quailman
Mafia Scum
Quailman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2005 12:03 am

Post by Quailman »

EnterYourNameHere wrote:Assassin and Astronaut, post more! We need your input today.
What he said. This game has been pretty good up to this point, though you two have not participated much. What do you two think, about each other, about EYNH and me?
Assasin
Assasin
Goon
Assasin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2005 5:04 am

Post by Assasin »

Alright, I'll tell you how the kills add up. Our role is that we can either kill, protect, or investigate. Right now Quailman is too much of a threat because of his number so my plan is to lynch Quailman and if he is'nt scum then just nightkill EYNH. But pretty sure Quailman is scum.
Therefore I
Vote Quailman
Quailman
Quailman
Mafia Scum
Quailman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2005 5:35 am

Post by Quailman »

Assasin wrote:Alright, I'll tell you how the kills add up. Our role is that we can either kill, protect, or investigate. Right now Quailman is too much of a threat because of his number so my plan is to lynch Quailman and if he is'nt scum then just nightkill EYNH. But pretty sure Quailman is scum.
Therefore I
Vote Quailman
:shock: Are you nuts??? Where do you get off saying "Our role is to either kill, protect or investigate." I've received no hint through this game that any of you three can do anything but kill. You three all said you were plain townies. Who do you think is doing the protecting and investigating?

So your rationale is to eliminate the highest number without regard to the fact that I've helped identify and eliminate the two scum we've lynched so far? WTF?

Are you saying that you and Astronaut cult members? If you are, and you've been investigating or protecting each night, then what results do you have?

And you have the ability to nightkill EYNH? What is that all about?
Quailman
Quailman
Mafia Scum
Quailman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2005 5:39 am

Post by Quailman »

And exactly why are you "pretty sure that Quailman is scum"?

And since you've come out an threatened to kill EYNH tonight, here's my plan. I vote for you and then it is up to EYNH to decide if he wants to get night-killed tonight.

vote: Assasin
EnterYourNameHere
EnterYourNameHere
Goon
EnterYourNameHere
Goon
Goon

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2005 3:43 pm

What the hell?

First of all, Assassin: who the hell is the "our" in that? I don't have that ability. Astronaut didn't claim that ability, and neither did Quailman.

Second of all, if that IS your ability, then WHY did you use it night one to KILL? Sounds like an SK who backed off after night one trying to cover his tracks.

Third of all, Quailman, it's not a case of "EYNH deciding whether or not he wants to get night-killed". It's a case of "is Assassin or Quailman scum?". If we lynch you, and Assassin night kills me, he wins if he's scum. If we lynch Assassin, and you're scum, you just won the game. I have a sneaking suspicion that you're in the cult, because you seem to know a lot more about it than we do (going back to calling it the Octothorp cult on D1).

But if that's the case, you've fooled me. Assassin is the most likely scum. Notice how the only players that have claimed any sort of power roles have been mafia? Not to mention Assassin changed his story about having a power role.
Vote: Assassin
. That should be it either way, either we've got the last scum or Quailman just won.
prinny, dood
Fuldu
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2005 4:56 pm

Post by Fuldu »

Enraged at, well, a variety of different things, Quailman and EnterYourNameHere drag Assasin to the town square, where he is quickly and easily disposed of. Despite the series of
s tattooed on his forehead, the oath in his pocket would seem to confirm that he's
Town
. Funny that you didn't notice that tattoo before.

Assasin,
6, Town
, has been lynched.

Night will end when I have all choices, or no later than some time on Monday. It's late and I'm tired. I don't feel like figuring out what will be a good time.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”