Post by Seol »

Official Votecount:

Aelyn: 2 (n_lich, olio)
Coron: 1 (Tam)
mepmuff: 3 (Aelyn, Nightfall, Norinel)
Nightfall: 2 (Coron, Lubabah)

Not voting: mepmuff

With 9 alive, it's 5 to lynch

Also, I have now been given the setup details and - should the need arise - can post a lynch scene. However I do not have modding powers so I will not be able to lock the thread.

Don't count on having a 24-hour twilight.
[i]The hungry maw of Twilight snaps, but shall not have its fill,
Until one man hangs by his neck, by half this curs'd town's will[/i]
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2005 9:11 am

Post by Coron »

After looking back through the thread here is what I find: nNorinel random voted me after a failed attempt on my life and it had been speculated that the protected might be the ambassador, something I think scum might do.

For that I think it deserves a
FoS: nNorinel
Norinel
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Not Voting (3)

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Sun Jul 17, 2005 3:47 am

Post by Norinel »

I don't really understand the confusion about mepmuff's information- it seems pretty clear to me that he's claiming to have something along the lines of the Informed Townie I put in my first game- some sort of clue in the role pm.
Lubabah wrote:
unvote Mepmuff
vote Nightfall

idk, it seems like you try to make 2.5 hrs of sleep more prominent then it should be.
That seems like something very weak to base a vote on when there are many other things worth discussing.
Coron wrote:After looking back through the thread here is what I find: nNorinel random voted me after a failed attempt on my life and it had been speculated that the protected might be the ambassador, something I think scum might do.
When I say a vote is random, it really is random- I go to random.org and pick a random number one less than the number of living players. I see what you're trying to insinuate, but it's likely someone would've random voted you and there's really no way of proving anything with that.

(And the extra 'n' is just in my AIM username, but that's irrelevant.)
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Sun Jul 17, 2005 4:25 am

Post by Coron »

It's more fun to type with a double "n" in it. Yes, I understand it's not provable, but you must also understand I'm going to take even small things into account as we are prehaps close to losing
Lubabah
Lubabah
Goon
Lubabah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Sun Jul 17, 2005 9:12 am

Post by Lubabah »

uh, this thread is dying.... maybe a bandwagon/deadline (last resort) is in order?
im bout to grim toll on u
N_lich
N_lich
Goon
N_lich
Goon
Goon

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Sun Jul 17, 2005 9:59 am

Post by N_lich »

Personally the things I would like to happen are:

1. Aelyn to claim (I don't trust him).
2. Mepmuff to claim (he's a potential lynch, he says he already has info but won't get any more. I want to hear it and the basis for it).
3. To hear more from Tam

Number 2 should possibly happen first.

@Coron: I notice your vote has been sat on Nightfall since extremely early on. Is this because:

A. You simply havn't bothered to move it off or
B. It would be there anyway as an OMGUS.
Nightfall
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Sun Jul 17, 2005 11:23 am

Post by Nightfall »

Coron has his vote on me because of my first post, and because I dont 100% believe his claim, and Lubabah vote me because I hadn't slept much :?
Once Nightfall comes, everyone's dead...
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Sun Jul 17, 2005 11:51 am

Post by Coron »

I don't remember exactly why but I recall being satisfied with my vote a couple times throughout the thread, I'll get more info later.
Tam
Tam
Goon
Tam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2005 2:09 am

Post by Tam »

I am here, for the record. Just there's not really been anything new to comment on, and I've been rather busy this last week. (in a wonderfully good way, though) :) So I've just been checking it now and then. I got the impression that most of us were waiting for the mod to return.

Is there anything in particular you'd like to hear from me, N_lich?
Tam
[url=http://maddox.xmission.com/tictacs.html]Bush or Tictacs?[/url]
N_lich
N_lich
Goon
N_lich
Goon
Goon

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2005 9:11 am

Post by N_lich »

I wanted to hear more from you especially because of

A: you've claimed cop
B: your vote is on coron for role reasons. Where would it be otherwise?
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2005 10:04 am

Post by Coron »

of me being happy with my nightfall vote: He threatened to vote me, an almost confirmed(imho) and someone town loses if is not alive putting me 3 from lynch with likely aprox 3 total scum, if they all vote me and nightfall and Tam are not among them, then we have just
LOST
Nightfall
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2005 10:59 am

Post by Nightfall »

Coron wrote:of me being happy with my nightfall vote: He threatened to vote me, an almost confirmed(imho) and someone town loses if is not alive putting me 3 from lynch with likely aprox 3 total scum, if they all vote me and nightfall and Tam are not among them, then we have just
LOST
First off, remember, I never did actualy vote for you; for the reason that you stated. I have put a few FOS's on you though, because from the point you claimed up to even now I have been getting much more of a scum vibe from you than I do an Ambassador one. Also remember that quite a few others have FOS'ed you too. Secondly, In your OWN opinion you are only an almost confirmed?
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2005 3:01 pm

Post by Coron »

Nightfall wrote: For when I get back though, I want to give fair warning now, if Coron still has not answered my question after what will be 6 days after I have asked it (repeatedly), I will be changing my vote to Coron.
You didn't FoS you threatened to vote.
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2005 3:03 pm

Post by Coron »

Oh and when I say IMHO I mean IMHO you should believe I am.
Nightfall
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2005 4:14 pm

Post by Nightfall »

Coron wrote:
Nightfall wrote: For when I get back though, I want to give fair warning now, if Coron still has not answered my question after what will be 6 days after I have asked it (repeatedly), I will be changing my vote to Coron.
You didn't FoS you threatened to vote.
That was because it was looking like you turned lurker instead of answering my question too you. I was trying to give you some motivation to answer me at the time. I thought 6 days would be enough time for you to answer me, and you did.
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2005 4:25 pm

Post by Coron »

You could have at least restated the question. I thought that was sort of rhetorical.
mepmuff
mepmuff
Goon
mepmuff
Goon
Goon

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2005 7:51 pm

Post by mepmuff »

vote: nightfall
I don't see how we gain anything by pushing Coron at this point in time. Your play has been too strong IMHO in a game where we need to step very, very lightly if we want to keep the embassador alive.
Disclaimer: Not an actual claim. [i](Save The Dragons in Peacecity 1)[/i]
olio
olio
Mafia Scum
olio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2005 11:34 pm

Post by olio »

Aelyn wrote: Let’s put it another way: If we lynch Mepmuff and he turns out to be scum, will you make a point of insisting everyone votes day two because he said so? Will you perhaps be more cautious about voting?

What if he’s pro-town?
I think it's way more probable that player has ability where he gets information when everyone votes on day 2 opposed to the something bad happening to town when everyone votes on day 2. Are you saying mepmuff is having a role where latter is happening? Have you seen role like that somewhere?
Aelyn wrote:
olio wrote:One thing that I noticed is that you're Imperial, but pro-war with you xenophobic feelings whereas neither of the sides really doesn't want to go to war.
Woah, wait. When did I say I was pro-war? I am xenophobic, but I’ve not mentioned anything about being pro-war – they aren’t the same thing.
How about the opening post, once again:
The human Imperial Conclave is on the brink of war with the Planetary Alliance, a group representing the wishes of the majority of alien species in the galaxy. Neither side really wants to go to war, and to this end, the Imperial Conclave has sent an ambassador to the Planetary Alliance.

Neither
side really wants to go to war, so where does that place you? You want to kill aliens and aren't pro-war?

I think there's something very fishy going with Aelyn, but nightfall is making me rise my eyebrows too.
unvote: Aelyn
vote: Nightfall

That's one from lynch.
[size=75]Music makes the world go 'round,
there's no life without a sound.[/size]
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2005 5:22 am

Post by Coron »

Nightfall, please claim.
Aelyn
Aelyn
Goon
Aelyn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2005 5:30 am

Post by Aelyn »

I'm saying that I don't know what kind of role Mepmuff has, but he's heavily implied that his survival is unnecessary for us to benefit from all voting day 2. I'm also saying that if there's no better choice for a lynch, he's the logical choice since us knowing his alignment makes it a lot easier to know if we can trust his information or not.

I've never seen a role of either sort that you describe, and while I concede that the former is more likely, the latter is a distinct possiblity and one I feel slightly worried about currently.

I don't know exactly what to say about the war - it's not explicitly mentioned in my role whether I want to go to war or not, only that I generically hate (and, it seems, am afraid of) aliens.

N_Lich, I will claim in due course - almost certainly tomorrow - but until then I feel it is in the town's best interest for me to get all I can out of my ability before making it fully known.
Norinel
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Not Voting (3)

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2005 1:10 am

Post by Norinel »

unvote: mepmuff
for now,
FOS: Nightfall
for the reasons everyone's giving. (Still wouldn't have much of a problem lynching mepmuff or Aelyn after a full claim, though)
Changling bob
Changling bob
Goon
Changling bob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2005 4:19 am

Post by Changling bob »

EDIT: this vote count is wrong. The post is left intact for record.
Official Votecount:

Aelyn: 1 (n_lich)
Coron: 1 (Tam)
mepmuff: 3 (Aelyn, Nightfall, Norinel)
Nightfall: 4 (Coron, Lubabah, mepmuff, olio)

With 9 alive, it's 5 to lynch

As the first day has almost been going for a month, I am going to put a preliminary deadline on day one of Monday 1st August.
If you feel this will not be enough, feel free to PM me for an extension.
Last edited by Changling bob on Fri Jul 22, 2005 9:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Norinel
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Not Voting (3)

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2005 8:21 am

Post by Norinel »

(Mod, I unvoted mepmuff in the post just before yours.)
Nightfall
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2005 8:23 am

Post by Nightfall »

Wait a minute, so I have 4 votes and a FOS on me for doubting Coron's claim?
Let's go through my votes too. Coron, has been voting for me since his very first post, claiming that my first post appeared scummy, yet when asked why he finds me scummy has no answer. Lubabah, decided to vote for me when I posted that I was posting on 2.5 hours of sleep. He didn't vote because of what I had said in my post, but for the fact I used my 2.5 hours of sleep as an excuse for misinturpriting mepmuff's semi-claim. Mepmuff, yes we do want the embassador to be kept alive, and we do want to be carefull about what we reveal, so don't you think it is bizare that at a point in the game where everyone is trying to decide if the embassador is actually in the game, he decides to roleclaim? RIGHT after you post that you don't think it's a role in the game? You don't see how we gain anything by pushing Coron at this point in time? How about revealing a scum imposter? or at least that's IMHO. Olio, I'm making you raise your eyebrows? how so? What have I done other than being doubtful about Coron's claim? N_lich, Lubabah, Tam, Aelyn, and even you have been questioning Coron's claim. As for voting me for causing you too raise your eyebrows, remember when Aelyn voted for Mepmuff? You posted
olio wrote:I guess you didn't notice that you just joined the largest (only?)bandwagon available. Scummy.
Kind of weird how your now doing the same thing don't you think? And the 4th vote at that...
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2005 8:51 am

Post by Coron »

Nightfall, you mentioned the nightkills, it is only mildly scummy but was the best thing to go on at the time.

Now I clearly have other reasons.

Please claim soon.

thnx

Coron

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”