Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:04 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 94, Activate the Zord wrote:does this mean you'll vote it?
no no, the way it works is whoever i vote is town, and whoever i defend is scum.

pedit: actually, sure.
VOTE: Mobb Depp
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
Win:Loss
]
T 2:2
S 1:1
3P 1:0
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:08 pm

Post by Torn Up »

In post 99, Illy Pump wrote:
In post 96, Torn Up wrote:
vote: Illy Pump
Explain this vote! We will not allow RVS to commence any further. From this point on, you need explanations for votes.
I'm voting you because I don't have a dayvig to shoot you. You have no reads and you're making no effort to start doing so. There have been alignment indicative interactions but you're on the sidelines shit posting. I don't find it townie, I think your vote on Luva was really awkward and anyway I wish you'd stop cluttering the thread with fluff so maybe voting you does that...
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:09 pm

Post by Torn Up »

-tor
oh man oh geez
oh man oh geez
Goon
oh man oh geez
Goon
Goon

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:09 pm

Post by oh man oh geez »

wait lmao i think i creamed my chakras

ebbie was ur meta on me... the one game...

VOTE: billy bump

s
found myself on spencer's butt (all of meme wants all of you)

raskolnikov and schadd
Activate the Zord
Activate the Zord
Goon
Activate the Zord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:11 pm

Post by Activate the Zord »

In post 102, Torn Up wrote:
Explain this vote! We will not allow RVS to commence any further. From this point on, you need explanations for votes.
I'm voting you because I don't have a dayvig to shoot you. You have no reads and you're making no effort to start doing so. There have been alignment indicative interactions but you're on the sidelines shit posting. I don't find it townie, I think your vote on Luva was really awkward and anyway I wish you'd stop cluttering the thread with fluff so maybe voting you does that...
last game smocaine sheeped me blindly upon entering the thread and was town

;)

diff person but still
Activate the Zord
Activate the Zord
Goon
Activate the Zord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:11 pm

In post 105, oh man oh geez wrote:wait lmao i think i creamed my chakras

s
i can meta off of 0 games its called a
personality analysis
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:11 pm

Post by Alisae »

VOTE COUNT 1 . 3
  • Mobb Depp
    ---------- 3 ( Activate the Zord (34), Illy Pump (9), Almost Chara (13) )
    L- 4

Illy Pump
    ---------- 2 ( Torn Up (15), oh man oh geez (4) )
    L- 5

Activate the Zord
    -- 1 ( Maki and Kaito (11) )
    L- 6

Not Voting
    --------- 7 ( Admiral Ratbar (0), birdpig (1), Mas y Menos (0), Mobb Depp (0), Not So Perfect (0), Reasonably Affectionate(0), XlittenX (0) )
With 13 alive, it takes 7 to Lynch
Deadline is in (expired on 2017-12-13 01:44:48)
Last edited by Alisae on Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:30 pm, edited 3 times in total.
GTKAS
| here.
Illy Pump
Illy Pump
Goon
Illy Pump
Goon
Goon

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:12 pm

Post by Illy Pump »

Though we disagree with this thought process, we accept your words. We ask why you are asking for reads from us 4 pages in, and how do you know what we are doing is not getting reads. Did we not say that we would vote if we found a reason to? We were given the reason, we determined that the reasoning was really bad, and don't think it could come from scum as of this moment. Thus, why we voted it. Why do you feel our vote was awkward? We had just started posting, s how can you say it is cluttering the thread. We would like these answers in a prompt, but good manner.
A hydra going 70 miles per 70.
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:12 pm

Post by Torn Up »

In post 105, Activate the Zord wrote:

;)

diff person but still
'still' as in, it would 'still' be a bad reason for a townread even if it was smocaine and not someone else entirely. yeah I agre...
Activate the Zord
Activate the Zord
Goon
Activate the Zord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:15 pm

In post 109, Torn Up wrote:

;)

diff person but still
'still' as in, it would 'still' be a bad reason for a townread even if it was smocaine and not someone else entirely. yeah I agre...
i mean on principal i think that's a difference we have theory wise

STORY TIME!!

people say sitting on the sidelines and excuses to avoid giving reads is a scum tell, and to a degree that's true. something a few pages in like that though for two shitposty players really... isn't. you are a more serious player from what i've seen and i don't object to your vote even past the basic "i want MY WAGON" but i disagree with it being overly scummy as a principal. not townie either really, but it is blatant and there are way too many good players here for that to fly long term and i'd think they'd know that.
Activate the Zord
Activate the Zord
Goon
Activate the Zord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:16 pm

In post 107, Alisae wrote:
VOTE COUNT 1 . 3
  • Mobb Depp
    ---------- 4 ( Activate the Zord (34), Illy Pump (9), Almost Chara (13), oh man oh geez (4) )
    L- 3

Illy Pump
    ---------- 1 ( Torn Up (15) )
    L- 6

Activate the Zord
    L- 6

Not Voting
    --------- 7 ( Admiral Ratbar (0), birdpig (1), Mas y Menos (0), Mobb Depp (0), Not So Perfect (0), Reasonably Affectionate(0), XlittenX (0) )
I'M WINNING DAD!
Illy Pump
Illy Pump
Goon
Illy Pump
Goon
Goon

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:16 pm

Post by Illy Pump »

You are first saying that we have no reads, but that last post has you assuming we townread Zord?
oh man oh geez
oh man oh geez
Goon
oh man oh geez
Goon
Goon

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:16 pm

Post by oh man oh geez »

In post 106, Activate the Zord wrote:
In post 105, oh man oh geez wrote:wait lmao i think i creamed my chakras

s
i can meta off of 0 games its called a
personality analysis
oh same.

i think i won't have the like patience for illy hydra

like at present all the anime alts can kind of die? i want to play mini theme and not large

s
found myself on spencer's butt (all of meme wants all of you)

raskolnikov and schadd
Illy Pump
Illy Pump
Goon
Illy Pump
Goon
Goon

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:18 pm

Post by Illy Pump »

In post 113, oh man oh geez wrote:i think i won't have the like patience for illy hydra

like at present all the anime alts can kind of die? i want to play mini theme and not large
We would like for you to explain this posts. What have we done that made us say we should die, or we should be running your patience thin?
Activate the Zord
Activate the Zord
Goon
Activate the Zord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:19 pm

i'm actually very interested to wake up to see how mobb replies to the wagon :-)
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:20 pm

Post by Torn Up »

In post 108, Illy Pump wrote:
Though we disagree with this thought process, we accept your words. We ask why you are asking for reads from us 4 pages in, and how do you know what we are doing is not getting reads. Did we not say that we would vote if we found a reason to? We were given the reason, we determined that the reasoning was really bad, and don't think it could come from scum as of this moment. Thus, why we voted it. Why do you feel our vote was awkward? We had just started posting, s how can you say it is cluttering the thread. We would like these answers in a prompt, but good manner.
good! I think scum is more likely to accept a bad reason to vote a player, and it does come across like buddying the way you phrased your vote. other than that you posted nothing of content other than this one I'm replying to.

I know it's early and you're not lynching anyone, but I see town ignoring fluffy shit and getting on with the wolfhunting already, instead of trying to blend in by actively participating in someone else's jokes.
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:21 pm

Post by Torn Up »

[quote="In post 112, Illy Pump"][/quote]
I'm talking about zor's (implied) read, not yours

-tor
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:23 pm

Post by Torn Up »

In post 111, Activate the Zord wrote:
VOTE COUNT 1 . 3
  • Mobb Depp
    ---------- 4 ( Activate the Zord (34), Illy Pump (9), Almost Chara (13), oh man oh geez (4) )
    L- 3

Illy Pump
    L- 6

Activate the Zord
    L- 6

Not Voting
I'M WINNING DAD!
oh man oh geez is on illy pump btw
Activate the Zord
Activate the Zord
Goon
Activate the Zord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:25 pm

oh man
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:25 pm

Post by Torn Up »

In post 110, Activate the Zord wrote:

;)

diff person but still

STORY TIME!!

people say sitting on the sidelines and excuses to avoid giving reads is a scum tell, and to a degree that's true. something a few pages in like that though for two shitposty players really... isn't. you are a more serious player from what i've seen and i don't object to your vote even past the basic "i want MY WAGON" but i disagree with it being overly scummy as a principal. not townie either really, but it is blatant and there are way too many good players here for that to fly long term and i'd think they'd know that.
you're wagoning someone that didn't post for joke reasons. you may disagree with my wolfread but at least it's based on -something-.
Activate the Zord
Activate the Zord
Goon
Activate the Zord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:27 pm

In post 120, Torn Up wrote:
In post 110, Activate the Zord wrote:

;)

diff person but still

STORY TIME!!

you're wagoning someone that didn't post for joke reasons. you may disagree with my wolfread but at least it's based on -something-.
i'm wagoning someone because building wagons is good, i don't scumread anyone who's posted, and those are players who will actually react to being wagoned. and, the bonus of people getting to sort me and everyone who voted on the wagon i'm screaming to happen.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:29 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 118, Torn Up wrote:
In post 111, Activate the Zord wrote:
VOTE COUNT 1 . 3
  • Mobb Depp
    L- 3

Illy Pump
    L- 6

Activate the Zord
    L- 6

Not Voting
I'M WINNING DAD!
oh man oh geez is on illy pump btw
fixing it
GTKAS
| here.
Illy Pump
Illy Pump
Goon
Illy Pump
Goon
Goon

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:29 pm

Post by Illy Pump »

In post 116, Torn Up wrote:
In post 108, Illy Pump wrote:
good! I think scum is more likely to accept a bad reason to vote a player, and it does come across like buddying the way you phrased your vote. other than that you posted nothing of content other than this one I'm replying to.

I know it's early and you're not lynching anyone, but I see town ignoring fluffy shit and getting on with the wolfhunting already, instead of trying to blend in by actively participating in someone else's jokes.
We have a purpose, we will reveal the truth. Though our methods may be unorthodox, we strive for the best. I assure you that nothing we have done is considered fluff so far.
Activate the Zord
Activate the Zord
Goon
Activate the Zord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:30 pm

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”