Micro 902 Cultist Recruiter Mafia

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Pronoun: They

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:09 am

Post by Korina »

You're right—I currently don't really care about the game enough to think about it critically. It's early D1, and nothing has really happened and I'm not cult. The easiest way for me to get culted IMO is to try to obvtown; therefore, cult wants to recruit me so I can end up carrying the game because I'm obvtown. Even if I don't get culted because of it—the town recruiter is likely to be on me because of it—I end up benefitting town because I'm obvtown. I also am trying to advance the game. I want to know why people who are currently voting me are, and I want shos to explain their posts. If that isn't trying to advance the game, I don't know what is.
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
| Plurality Discussion Thread
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:12 am

Post by Korina »

Also also, @DEB, any thought on the game?
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:15 am

Post by Korina »

Also also also, @Dong, if you're gonna say I'm not actively trying to solve the game, what are your reads so far? Please, tell us how you're trying to solve the game rn.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: No pref

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:08 am

Post by Donempire »

In post 102, Korina wrote: if you're gonna say I'm not actively trying to solve the game,
I just did

[quote="In post 102, Korina" what are your reads so far? [/quote]
You scum

[quote="In post 102, Please, tell us how you're trying to solve the game rn.[/quote]
You wont find refuge in me if you talk condescendingly with me.
Age of Empires Elo: 1500 something in DE, 1800 in HD
Formerly Dongempire
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:10 am

Post by Donempire »

In post 103, Donempire wrote:
In post 102, Korina wrote: if you're gonna say I'm not actively trying to solve the game,
I just did
In post 102, Korina wrote: what are your reads so far?
You scum
In post 102, Korina wrote:Please, tell us how you're trying to solve the game rn.
You wont find refuge in me if you talk condescendingly with me.
Formerly Dongempire
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:15 am

Post by Donempire »

In post 100, Korina wrote:You're right—I currently don't really care about the game enough to think about it critically. It's early D1, and nothing has really happened and I'm not cult. The easiest way for me to get culted IMO is to try to obvtown; therefore, cult wants to recruit me so I can end up carrying the game because I'm obvtown. Even if I don't get culted because of it—the town recruiter is likely to be on me because of it—I end up benefitting town because I'm obvtown. I also am trying to advance the game. I want to know why people who are currently voting me are, and I want shos to explain their posts. If that isn't trying to advance the game, I don't know what is.
What point were you trying to make here? What have you done that would constitute as obvtowning? Also, if you stretch it to the extent you have asking about dick length would be considered advancing the game. Theres no real push in your posts and you seem to forget what you're after yourself.
Formerly Dongempire
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:50 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

I don't like Dongs attack on Korina. Korina joins cult games hoping to be cult, then bitches and moans a bit if they aren't cult. He is also self aware enough to do it even if he is cult. Saying he isn't doing anything to solve the game so far is really jumping the gun, we are still very early in the game(plus Korina did bring why town recruiter saying who they are recruiting is a dumb idea, so he has done something).

And if you are going after people who aren't trying to 'solve the game'.....why not go after DEB or A50? They barely have provided anything.

I hate to reuse the term calculated, but it seems like too strong an attack for early D1.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:50 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

VOTE: Dong
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:57 am

Post by Hectic »

SeemsGood

VOTE: Dongempire

Mixed feelings on both Korina and Dong. Korina's talking too much about being "obvtown" or trying to be obvtown when I see no indication of that. Dong's push is too confident/strong.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:58 am

Post by Hectic »

This might be the first game where I'm townreading Doctor Drew. Not sure if that's a good or bad sign considering he was town the previous 2 times.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:03 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

That thing Dong said about how "Korina makes 5-6 posts at a time!" Like it’s somehow scum indicative is a bit of an awful argument yes. But i still wanna keep my vote where it is.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:11 am

Post by shos »

In post 96, Hectic wrote:
In post 88, shos wrote::facepalm:
VOTE: the golden paradox
His obliviousness is dangerous, and I understand if you want to purge that, but do you actually find him scummy?
Sadly, no. But I did expect more. which sucks. Or at least less bad.

T_T
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:14 am

Post by shos »

Leaning town on drew here. I wish we could vote town.

Oh boy this gives me a good good idea about modding a game. hmmmmmmmmmmm

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:16 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

GoldenParadox really toned down recently. Where are you buddy?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:16 am

Post by Jingle »

Vote Count 1.2With 9 alive, it is 5 to Lynch!

TheGoldenParadox (2): NorwegianBoyEE, shos,
NorwegianBoyEE (2): Korina, Dr Easy Bake,
Dongempire (2): Doctor Drew, Hectic,
Korina (1): Dongempire
Hectic (1): TheGoldenParadox
Dr Easy Bake (0):
Doctor Drew (0):
almost50 (0):
Shos (0):

Not Voting (1): almost50,

Deadline: Day 1 will end in (expired on 2019-11-24 16:00:00)
This is a Parachute.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:38 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Dr easily baked cus why else would he be voting for me.
Almost 50 by the time this guy decides to post.
Why this guy hasn’t been getting more votes is TheScumtellingParadox

- Bunno
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:42 am

Post by shos »

In post 113, NorwegianboyEE wrote:GoldenParadox really toned down recently. Where are you buddy?
CHOO CHOOO
All aboard the wagonnnnnnn

Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:52 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 115, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Dr easily baked cus why else would he be voting for me.
Almost 50 by the time this guy decides to post.
Why this guy hasn’t been getting more votes is TheScumtellingParadox
You manipulative son, you're aware I have to temporarily lock you as town after that, right?
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:26 pm

Post by TheGoldenParadox »

In post 91, Korina wrote:
@TGP, tell me why you're town and interact with me please.
I'm getting low hanging fruit vibes from dong. @Hectic, do you legitimately think it as scum? i don't see it as such.
korina is unreadable as it is w/o the cult thing in this game. everything he's done so far is NAI for him and any lynch on him w/o a major change would be a PL, so doesn't seem like we're lynching him today.
dong is a massive question mark, but the speed at which hectic jumped on it is solidifying my SR of him. Norwegian is back to pretty neutral tbh. My vote says as it is.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:38 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 118, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
I'm getting low hanging fruit vibes from dong. @Hectic, do you legitimately think it as scum? i don't see it as such.
korina is unreadable as it is w/o the cult thing in this game. everything he's done so far is NAI for him and any lynch on him w/o a major change would be a PL, so doesn't seem like we're lynching him today.
dong is a massive question mark, but the speed at which hectic jumped on it is solidifying my SR of him. Norwegian is back to pretty neutral tbh. My vote says as it is.
You'll get used to this but I like to switch my vote around frequently, especially early on. You're going for low hanging fruit by targeting me for my vote switching/pressuring.
No, I don't legitimately think it as scum, but it's a push that doesn't feel completely genuine to me.
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:44 pm

Post by TheGoldenParadox »

In post 119, Hectic wrote:
You'll get used to this but I like to switch my vote around frequently, especially early on. You're going for low hanging fruit by targeting me for my vote switching/pressuring.
No, I don't legitimately think it as scum, but it's a push that doesn't feel completely genuine to me.
I'm going for low hanging fruit by...keeping my vote on you? We're out of RVS and that vote is slightly ugh for what i assume to be a player with some experience.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:13 pm

Post by Hectic »

You're going for low hanging fruit by saying "the speed at which hectic jumped on it is solidifying my SR of him."
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:38 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 120, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
In post 119, Hectic wrote:
I'm going for low hanging fruit by...keeping my vote on you? We're out of RVS and that vote is slightly ugh for what i assume to be a player with some experience.
I am having trouble with my TGP read.

On the surface, seems a bit scummy and their reads seem superficial.

But.

Stepping back a bit and they feel like someone who is doing what they can to try to figure things out.

Unless they are bad at the game(or trying to suck the heat from the cult recruiter).....tough for me to find this coming from scum.
Dr Easy Bake
Dr Easy Bake
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Dr Easy Bake
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:09 pm

Post by Dr Easy Bake »

In post 101, Korina wrote:Also also, @DEB, any thought on the game?
It's D1 so I'm just tryna ride on through until D2. I'll be the hammerer if needed.
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:29 pm

Post by Korina »

VOTE: tgp

From what I remember about playing with TGP, he's scum. I remember scum!tgp being pretty apathetic and not really wanting to try to solve, if that makes sense, and town!tgp being active and trying to gamesolve. I'm also getting strong vibes of another mafia-esk game we played on discord, where he was scum, and I was pretty sure he was to begin with.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B