Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 9:35 am

Post by Nero Cain »

If NM is town then that was some ass play though the scum motivation for faking a guilty is negligible unless they are trying to set up a "scum wouldn't do that" defense. Not really sold that scum felt the need to divert a scumTitus wagon instead of trying to let her defend herself.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 9:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

what a quick day does the most is cut off communication so mayyybeee u could argue that scum felt the need to cut the day short and not give town a chance to discuss that atrocious d1.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Norfolk Boy1
Norfolk Boy1
Goon
Norfolk Boy1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:09 am

Post by Norfolk Boy1 »

Nobody questioned whether Not Mafia was telling the truth. Nobody. And then it was over.

I still think Morway is town, but he's having an absolute western this game.

I'm happy rolecopping Chkflp.
Norfolk Boy1
Norfolk Boy1
Goon
Norfolk Boy1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:09 am

Post by Norfolk Boy1 »

*Norway
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:14 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 102, Norfolk Boy1 wrote:Nobody questioned whether Not Mafia was telling the truth. Nobody. And then it was over.

I still think Morway is town, but he's having an absolute western this game.

I'm happy rolecopping Chkflp.
Quiet did but that makes him scummy tbh.

The site meta is don’t attack the guiltier (which makes sense)
But when it’s a not mafia troll you should but no one would except me

Kinda makes sense if Titus scum Not Mafia scum Ranny scum
They couldn’t leave me alive as I would call that being a Titus play.
So if Not Mafia and Titus are scum
They probably chat and debate who to kill maybe Andres
Then decide to do the gambit where Not Mafia fakes a guilty
Then Ranny hears the suggestion to kill Titus which causes him to make his honesty post.

It’s moon logicky but it fits. Then people forget about my death as it wasn’t recent. Risky af

I am cool rolecopping chkflip but I am pretty sure chk is town here.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:15 am

Post by MathBlade »

It’s more likely Not Mafia is town and eating an elim tomorrow.

Rolecop chkflip
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:16 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

If all of you are ok rolecopping chkflip I'm happy to resolve it early, or do you want more time to think about it?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:20 am

Post by MathBlade »

I am good. Think it’s just Nero who needs to agree.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Norfolk Boy1
Norfolk Boy1
Goon
Norfolk Boy1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 11:26 am

Post by Norfolk Boy1 »

Yeah, once Nero confirms please reveal!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 11:48 am

Post by Nero Cain »

no, one of u rolecops titus and the other rolecops chk.

Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 11:49 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

You get one per night, not death, its a group decision
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 11:50 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

I'm just doing something Plotinus does in their dead chats
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 11:51 am

Post by Nero Cain »

oh ok chk it is then

Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 11:53 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

chkflip
is a

Spoiler: chkflip's role PM
chkflip - Mafia RolecopYou are a
Mafia Rolecop

You form a
Mafia
family along with REDACTED. You share a private thread which you can talk in at any time, including the day.

Each day you may talk in the game thread and vote on who to eliminate.

Each night you may attempt to visit a player to learn their role (but not their alignment). At the end of the night you will be informed "TARGET name is a
ROLENAME
" or "You got no result from investigating
TARGETNAME
"

Each night a member of your family may perform a factional kill. A member of your family will attempt to visit a player, and assuming no interference that player will die. You may not investigate a player and kill a player on the same night.

You win when all players not aligned with you are dead and at least 1 member of your mafia family is alive, or nothing can prevent that from happening.

The game thread is here and your Mafia private thread is REDACTED, please confirm your role and alignment via pm or your private thread.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 11:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 102, Norfolk Boy1 wrote:Nobody questioned whether Not Mafia was telling the truth. Nobody. And then it was over.
norway did and I think it makes him look a bit scummy and informed.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 11:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 104, MathBlade wrote:I am cool rolecopping chkflip but I am pretty sure chk is town here.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

suggesting norway and mom as our next two

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

or maybe mom/mola

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:17 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Damn I will eat my words. I am just gotta go wtf this game
Scum shoulda kept me alive lmao
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:22 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I would do mom then. My reads are horrible and the reads list was bad. If that reads list she did ignored chkflip she coulda tried townslipping earlier. Maybe Titus is town and mom killed me and I was so focused in my VCA I missed it.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:22 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 115, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 104, MathBlade wrote:I am cool rolecopping chkflip but I am pretty sure chk is town here.
Gobble gobble gobble.
Man these words hurt.
Ouch.

I will keep eating them
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 2:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 119, MathBlade wrote:and mom killed me
maybe

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 2:12 pm

Post by MathBlade »

She just doesn’t seem like her scum game that she was caught in though. That’s what made me think Ranny. That and what he said about the hood.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 2:25 pm

Post by MathBlade »

At this point though I would consider I am stupid and sheep your butt if you were alive :P
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 2:26 pm

Post by MathBlade »

If Andres doesn’t die I wanna role cop him tonight though.
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Game Topics”