large normal 219: COOL NEW ANIMALS (done!!)

schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox
Pronoun: he/it

Post Post #1000 (ISO) » Fri May 03, 2019 4:13 pm

Post by schadd_ »

Vote count 1.8

TheWizard (6):
NotAnAxehole, rosterfoster, NerfedBuJ, nomnomnom, EeveeLution Army, bob3141
NerfedBuj (2):
Nero Cain, Performer
NotAnAxehole (2):
TheWizard, Flavor Leaf
Performer (1):
RuiRui
EeveeLution Army (1):
Sickofit1138
Sickofit1138 (1):
Skygazer
KidAmn (1):
Wagonomics
Wagonomics (1):
KidAmn

not voting (0):

with 15 alive, it takes 8 to lynch. day 1 ends may 6th at 19:20 central US time; in (expired on 2019-05-06 19:20:00)

mod notes
  • aaaAaaa aAAa AAAAAAAA (AAAAAAAAA)
[/area]
Last edited by schadd_ on Fri May 03, 2019 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
free darius mccollum
todays featured user: tired person

NotAnAxehole
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Fri May 03, 2019 4:16 pm

Post by NotAnAxehole »

In post 997, RuiRui wrote:I don't think wizard is scum though
Well, unfortunately, you weren't here all day, and this is who we're lynching.
This team is ruining my life!
Sickofit1138
Sickofit1138
Mafia Scum
Sickofit1138
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Fri May 03, 2019 4:30 pm

Post by Sickofit1138 »

I've been busy and only skimming this game really, work and graduation are biting me in the butt with business. So that's my excuse for not being active as I should and only skimming

I was ready to sheep axe as I thought he was obv town, and I was gonna hop on the wizard wagon. But I'm not so sure I like that 1v1 anymore.

Axe's "lynch me tomorrow if he flips town regardless of my claim" sounds more like a scum thing to say, which has been my first reason to believe axe might not be obv town. I'm still learning town on the Axe slot and believe axe is town over wizard tho.

Another thing that concerns me is the speed of the wagon, because if Axe and wizard are both town, it's an easy double mislynch since axe seems so adamant about going into the 1v1.

I think I can hop onto the wizard wagon if axe claims his roll, but without a solid claim as to why he knows wizard is lying, I would rather not lynch in them for now.

Pretty sure Nero is town. Granted, I have only one or two games with him but his play is very familiar with town!nero, but I'm sure most of you guys have better meta knowledge of him. Plus, he is being very skeptical and pushing at slots which seem read by most as town.

I think think one of Wagonomics/Flavor Leaf might be scum. I'm gonna go more into my reads on them later and tbh I'm skimming but this was my gut read.
Always ask for consent before hopping on someone's wagon.
NotAnAxehole
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Fri May 03, 2019 4:32 pm

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Skygazer (7): NotAnAxehole, nomnomnom, Saudade,
KidAmn
, rosterfoster, NerfedBuJ, bob3141
TheWizard (6): NotAnAxehole, rosterfoster, NerfedBuJ, nomnomnom,
EeveeLution Army
, bob3141

Interesting. I would like to know why KidAmn is not voting for TheWizard?

Why EeveeLution Army was not voting Skygazer?

What caused bob so much hesitation before rejoining the wagon the second time, either you trust that the wagon is town or you don't?
NotAnAxehole
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Fri May 03, 2019 4:35 pm

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Honestly, the Saudade slot & the bob slot come out looking pretty bad for voting wagons. (of course Saudade got replaced and Wagamama doesn't necessarily agree with Saudade's reads, which could play into that discrepancy)
NotAnAxehole
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Fri May 03, 2019 4:36 pm

Post by NotAnAxehole »

@KidAmn, same question is I directed at bob, why are you not on TheWizard lynch? It makes your first move on Skygazer seem very opportunistic.
Sickofit1138
Sickofit1138
Mafia Scum
Sickofit1138
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Fri May 03, 2019 4:38 pm

Post by Sickofit1138 »

Tbh all the slots with little activity are all clumping together in my brain, and I haven't given enough of a look to know where I stand in then from recent activity. Will put this on my to do list for let when I get back as well.
NotAnAxehole
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Fri May 03, 2019 4:39 pm

Post by NotAnAxehole »

In post 1002, Sickofit1138 wrote:I've been busy and only skimming this game really, work and graduation are biting me in the butt with business. So that's my excuse for not being active as I should and only skimming

I was ready to sheep axe as I thought he was obv town, and I was gonna hop on the wizard wagon. But I'm not so sure I like that 1v1 anymore.

Axe's "lynch me tomorrow if he flips town regardless of my claim" sounds more like a scum thing to say, which has been my first reason to believe axe might not be obv town. I'm still learning town on the Axe slot and believe axe is town over wizard tho.

Another thing that concerns me is the speed of the wagon, because if Axe and wizard are both town, it's an easy double mislynch since axe seems so adamant about going into the 1v1.

I think I can hop onto the wizard wagon if axe claims his roll, but without a solid claim as to why he knows wizard is lying, I would rather not lynch in them for now.

Pretty sure Nero is town. Granted, I have only one or two games with him but his play is very familiar with town!nero, but I'm sure most of you guys have better meta knowledge of him. Plus, he is being very skeptical and pushing at slots which seem read by most as town.

I think think one of Wagonomics/Flavor Leaf might be scum. I'm gonna go more into my reads on them later and tbh I'm skimming but this was my gut read.
If you think 4 days is a fast wagon, I'm guessing you're a sloth?
NotAnAxehole
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Fri May 03, 2019 4:40 pm

Post by NotAnAxehole »

In post 1006, Sickofit1138 wrote:Tbh all the slots with little activity are all clumping together in my brain, and I haven't given enough of a look to know where I stand in then from recent activity. Will put this on my to do list for let when I get back as well.
... Just vote so that we can get this over with before the weekend, you're not shifting the wagon, so just vote.
Sickofit1138
Sickofit1138
Mafia Scum
Sickofit1138
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Fri May 03, 2019 4:41 pm

Post by Sickofit1138 »

In post 1007, NotAnAxehole wrote:
In post 1002, Sickofit1138 wrote:I've been busy and only skimming this game really, work and graduation are biting me in the butt with business. So that's my excuse for not being active as I should and only skimming

If you think 4 days is a fast wagon, I'm guessing you're a sloth?
Clearly.

Probably felt fast to me since I'm just reading all this now to be fair
Sickofit1138
Sickofit1138
Mafia Scum
Sickofit1138
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Fri May 03, 2019 4:42 pm

Post by Sickofit1138 »

In post 1008, NotAnAxehole wrote:
In post 1006, Sickofit1138 wrote:Tbh all the slots with little activity are all clumping together in my brain, and I haven't given enough of a look to know where I stand in then from recent activity. Will put this on my to do list for let when I get back as well.
... Just vote so that we can get this over with before the weekend, you're not shifting the wagon, so just vote.
Claim?
NotAnAxehole
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Fri May 03, 2019 4:43 pm

Post by NotAnAxehole »

In post 1010, Sickofit1138 wrote:
Claim?
I promise to claim the moment Day 2 starts.
Sickofit1138
Sickofit1138
Mafia Scum
Sickofit1138
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Fri May 03, 2019 4:50 pm

Post by Sickofit1138 »

In post 1011, NotAnAxehole wrote:
Claim?
Not good enough for me to hop on his wagon today. If he doesn't get lynched today and you claim tomorrow, I'd be much more comfortable with a Wizard lynch.

Tbh I'm very likely just being dumb, but I don't see a reason not to claim today.
NotAnAxehole
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Fri May 03, 2019 4:50 pm

Post by NotAnAxehole »

You being dumb is not a good reason for me to claim.
Sickofit1138
Sickofit1138
Mafia Scum
Sickofit1138
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Fri May 03, 2019 4:56 pm

Post by Sickofit1138 »

Someone explain to me why I'm being dumb.
EeveeLution Army
EeveeLution Army
Mafia Scum
EeveeLution Army
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Fri May 03, 2019 5:08 pm

Post by EeveeLution Army »

In post 928, Flavor Leaf wrote:I can’t mention why, but I see Wizard as the type who messes around as town an will claim randomly early games.
i was seeing it too which is why i gave him another chance, but i dont want him stalling time out if he is scum.
Show
-Lord Giratina-

-Queen Togekiss-
EeveeLution Army

--Eevee General--
--Jolteon Lieutenant--
--Flareon Private--
--Vaporeon Captain--
--Leafeon Corporal--
--Glaceon Major--
--Espeon Colonel--
--Umbreon Officer--
--Sylveon Sergeant--
EeveeLution Army
EeveeLution Army
Mafia Scum
EeveeLution Army
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Fri May 03, 2019 5:12 pm

Post by EeveeLution Army »

In post 1012, Sickofit1138 wrote:
In post 1011, NotAnAxehole wrote:
Claim?
Not good enough for me to hop on his wagon today. If he doesn't get lynched today and you claim tomorrow, I'd be much more comfortable with a Wizard lynch.

Tbh I'm very likely just being dumb, but I don't see a reason not to claim today.
the problem is are you willing to no lynch for it? and if not who do you actually want lynched today and is it even plausible it happens
Show
-Lord Giratina-

-Queen Togekiss-
EeveeLution Army

--Eevee General--
--Jolteon Lieutenant--
--Flareon Private--
--Vaporeon Captain--
--Leafeon Corporal--
--Glaceon Major--
--Espeon Colonel--
--Umbreon Officer--
--Sylveon Sergeant--
NotAnAxehole
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Fri May 03, 2019 5:13 pm

Post by NotAnAxehole »

In post 1012, Sickofit1138 wrote:.

Tbh
I'm very likely just being dumb
, but I don't see a reason not to claim today.
NotAnAxehole
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Fri May 03, 2019 5:14 pm

Post by NotAnAxehole »

In post 1014, Sickofit1138 wrote:Someone explain to me why I'm being dumb.
Is my last post explanation enough?
NotAnAxehole
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Fri May 03, 2019 5:16 pm

Post by NotAnAxehole »

How about, I'm leading a wagon that is L-2, that seems to be good reason not to claim today.

There is no way I'm getting lynched, another good reason not to claim today.
NerfedBuJ
NerfedBuJ
Goon
NerfedBuJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Fri May 03, 2019 6:36 pm

Post by NerfedBuJ »

In post 987, Wagonomics wrote:
In post 468, NerfedBuJ wrote:Sickofit has triggered my secret scum tell alarm. Just saying this now for bragging rights. I'm not giving away my tell. (Also the sample size is still too small to make conclusions from and if it's no longer secret scum would probably stop doing it)
Buj what day do we lynch sick and why that day?
The day after axe gets nightkilled or lynched. If nobody surpasses sick in scumminess / or we have a guilty elsewhere.

Basically a game where you have one player following another player religiously since like page 2 is not a good game for town. That just messes hard with any associative analysis and opens up too much paranoia.

So I need nom to be able to think freely without outside influences.
My main is BuJaber.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Fri May 03, 2019 6:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 956, Skygazer wrote:saudade was town af because he's much less aggressive as scum
I'd argue that he was semi-aggressive early game
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Fri May 03, 2019 11:16 pm

Post by bob3141 »

[quote="In post 1003,

What caused bob so much hesitation before rejoining the wagon the second time, either you trust that the wagon is town or you don't?[/quote]

Two fold, first I felt uneasy at the speed people switched from one to the other. Just looked like one or two mafia migth have simply hopped from one wagon to teh other. Secondly due to teh first and that I realy wanted wizzard a chance to defend himself. As there have been questions asked of him, that would atleast allow us to make a more informed choice.

But when it became clear he was just skulking back into lurking after posting that he was sorry for not posting. There was no reason to delay reapplying my vote any longer. Since I was clearly never going to get a response and as I said quite bit earlier I was reading wizard as scum

Not sure what you mean by slot but if its where im voting. Then i like to remind you that On those two wagons I voted at different times. And on wizards over night 4 votes appeared on him after sky claim. Then eve voted for him while I waited for wizard to reply to my questioning.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Sat May 04, 2019 7:09 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

@Sick - if one of wagon or myself are scum theother will catch it soon enough
NotAnAxehole
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Sat May 04, 2019 7:13 am

Post by NotAnAxehole »

In post 1023, Flavor Leaf wrote:@Sick - if one of wagon or myself are scum theother will catch it soon enough
Yep, he will probably catch you tomorrow

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”