Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1025 (ISO) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:35 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 1012, Antihero wrote:
In post 1007, Cheery Dog wrote:Please stop suggesting roles and stuff. I'd rather not play wifomic games.

What we do know is that Antihero didn't want us following don while he (Anti) was being run up yesterday.

soooo.... the logic is that i would get lynched, flip scum, and you would then proceed to ........ not listen to me and cement don's status as conftown?

how is this scummy?

If you want to flip scum, sure.

If it is scummy is what I want to figure out by bringing it to attention. There is no how involved yet.

In post 1013, BroodKingEXE wrote:
@Cheery Okay short of role speculation, what is your content read of Chaos/Konowa? My opinion is that Chaos has been seeming more townie over the last few days and Konowa more and more scummy.

I don't know as I've still be lazy in not reading the game before I replaced in. (unlikely to change)

Their recent posts aren't wanting me to lynch either of them though.
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
BroodKingEXE
BroodKingEXE
Goon
BroodKingEXE
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:38 pm

Post by BroodKingEXE »

In post 1019, Konowa wrote:
In post 922, BroodKingEXE wrote:Okay a lot of these posts have been taken way out of context.
  • Chevre was the last person who posted of course I asked him as a joke. Notice I have been joking about start's post all game.

• Should've been more clear with . I was talking about Boonskies not Chevre. Should be clear that I am talking about Boon from the rest of my ISO though.

• I believe it's good practice to say L-2, so someone doesn't accidentally L-1 someone. I don't even understand how this is posturing.

• With , I'm talking about how Anen is presenting's Anti's involvment in the Chevre lynch which I don't believe is adequate. As for 750 and 798, I'm trying to understand what Anti's reasoning is behind his flip-flopping. He pursued the Anen lynch forever and hops off because I jumped on. He's not really talking to me about it either which is frustrating.

Is this what you are talking about? Only thing I see taken "way out of context" is the second point. The rest of your refutes are crap.

1) Just because Chevre was the last to respond doesn't negate the fact that you -only- talked to him about the point. Why would you only single him out?
3) I think it's posturing because the L-2 announcement without actually talking about the Chevre wagon is off. I can't put it in any other words.
4) Hedge, hedge, hedge.

1) Not getting my point across well. Part of it was a joke and part of it was a reaction test. Either way, he had just posted and I had saw start's post. Yeah, I could have said "Anen, Chevre and Chaos you rolled scum in Start's list any comment?". You can read it how you read it, just part of D1 shenanigans.

3) Can't really say much more on this either. Looking back I was busy that day, so I didn't want to do anything too rash with the Chevre wagon as I had not read up.

4)Quite frankly, I am hedging. Anens posting at that point was reading scummy, but so stubborn it could be seen as a townie misreading the game. His content at that point was feeling more towny. What Anti was doing at that point was similar to what Anen suggested Anti was doing D1, making Anen's case more plausible.
A message to all scum: Dead or alive, you're coming with me! But mostly dead :p
BroodKingEXE
BroodKingEXE
Goon
BroodKingEXE
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:39 pm

Post by BroodKingEXE »

In post 1025, Cheery Dog wrote:
In post 1012, Antihero wrote:
In post 1007, Cheery Dog wrote:Please stop suggesting roles and stuff. I'd rather not play wifomic games.

What we do know is that Antihero didn't want us following don while he (Anti) was being run up yesterday.

soooo.... the logic is that i would get lynched, flip scum, and you would then proceed to ........ not listen to me and cement don's status as conftown?

how is this scummy?

If you want to flip scum, sure.

If it is scummy is what I want to figure out by bringing it to attention. There is no how involved yet.

In post 1013, BroodKingEXE wrote:
@Cheery Okay short of role speculation, what is your content read of Chaos/Konowa? My opinion is that Chaos has been seeming more townie over the last few days and Konowa more and more scummy.

I don't know as I've still be lazy in not reading the game before I replaced in. (unlikely to change)

Their recent posts aren't wanting me to lynch either of them though.

Haha funny that you say that, cause I feel half the players hasn't been reading any posts past D1.
BroodKingEXE
BroodKingEXE
Goon
BroodKingEXE
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:56 pm

Post by BroodKingEXE »

@Guy: What's your read on Bert, or why is he so town? Apart from a couple of quotes from the beginning of the game, you haven't presented any substance as to why he is town (while you have asserted his townieness a helluvalot). I just looked over his ISO and feel it fits well from scum POV.
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:55 pm

Post by Guyett »

In post 1028, BroodKingEXE wrote:@Guy: What's your read on Bert, or why is he so town? Apart from a couple of quotes from the beginning of the game, you haven't presented any substance as to why he is town (while you have asserted his townieness a helluvalot). I just looked over his ISO and feel it fits well from scum POV.

I've played a good few games with him and his playstyle usually is similar to this.... but I'm beginning to get super paranoid on him too now :/
I think a lot about meteors. The purity of them. Boom! The end. Start again. The world made clean for the new man to rebuild.
BroodKingEXE
BroodKingEXE
Goon
BroodKingEXE
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:24 pm

Post by BroodKingEXE »

In post 1029, Guyett wrote:
In post 1028, BroodKingEXE wrote:@Guy: What's your read on Bert, or why is he so town? Apart from a couple of quotes from the beginning of the game, you haven't presented any substance as to why he is town (while you have asserted his townieness a helluvalot). I just looked over his ISO and feel it fits well from scum POV.

I've played a good few games with him and his playstyle usually is similar to this.... but I'm beginning to get super paranoid on him too now :/

I've never played a game with him personally, but he feels so far under my radar right now it's scary. His votes and suspicions are never too out of the ordinary and he hasn't stuck his neck out the whole game.
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:54 pm

Post by Guyett »

When he's on form he's scary good, I don't know whats with him and Anti... their play is really odd. Anti has like given up and Bert just isn't trying :/
I think a lot about meteors. The purity of them. Boom! The end. Start again. The world made clean for the new man to rebuild.
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:57 pm

Post by Guyett »

I can't help but think that the apathy from anti is scum apathy after losing a member so early in the game. Like he did try push the wagon but didn't follow through with it.
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:58 pm

Post by Guyett »

push the Chevre Wagon if that isn't clear
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:00 pm

Post by Guyett »

VOTE: anti

If you're town you need to wake the fuck up and help.
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:06 am

Post by Konowa »

In post 1023, BroodKingEXE wrote:Quite frankly Chaos explains that play well in 725. He states that he wanted to push a Reinoe lynch, and switched over to Chevre when he realized that was not going to happen. Combine that with his day two content and I see a townie Chaos. It's a bit hard to see cause he was LA posting D1, but I feel that thought process is there. Quite frankly it's similar to how you were pushing me D2 imo. You could have easily pushed Chaos and at least got a discussion going. I probably wasn't getting lynched yesterday.

Understandable that there is an explanation for it. I just think the combination of the vote for reinoe over Chevre taking into consideration the timing of the vote, the actual reluctance of his vote for Chevre, and how he tried to manipulate results of the fact that Anen didn't visit anyone thus Anen is town thus Anti is scum, makes chaos likely to be scum.

Guyett wrote:I can't help but think that the apathy from anti is scum apathy after losing a member so early in the game. Like he did try push the wagon but didn't follow through with it.

This is the same argument that dj was pushing yesterday, I don't know if there's any significance to it or not though. Are you commenting on it now because of paranoia? Why do you think scumAnti would have unvoted EPM and gone back to the Chevre wagon at it's lowest? What am I missing?
How many people long for that "past, simpler, and better world," I wonder,
without ever recognizing the truth that perhaps it was they who were simpler and better,
and not the world about them?
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:22 am

Post by Konowa »

In post 507, BipolarChemist wrote:
Official Vote Count

evilpacman18 (4):
Guyett, reinoe, Antihero, Konowa [L-3]
Chevre (2):
Boonskiies, don_johnson
Boonskiies (2):
Chevre, startfromtheheart
reinoe (1):
Aneninen
Antihero (1):
chaoslord54

Not Voting
: BroodKingEXE, evilpacman18, Misaka Network

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Time Till Deadline: (expired on 2014-07-11 13:16:00)

reinoe is V/LA until July 7th

In post 566, BipolarChemist wrote:
Official Vote Count

Chevre (5):
Boonskiies, don_johnson, Antihero, Guyett, Misaka Network [L-2]
evilpacman18 (2):
reinoe, Konowa
Boonskiies (2):
Chevre, startfromtheheart
reinoe (2):
Aneninen, chaoslord54

Not Voting
: BroodKingEXE, evilpacman18

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Time Till Deadline: (expired on 2014-07-11 13:16:00)

reinoe is V/LA until July 7th
evilpacman18 is V/LA until July 8th

These are the two votecounts I am talking about. The context between the two is what I believe to be of importance.
without ever recognizing the truth that perhaps it was they who were simpler and better,
BroodKingEXE
BroodKingEXE
Goon
BroodKingEXE
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:23 am

Post by BroodKingEXE »

In post 1032, Guyett wrote:I can't help but think that the apathy from anti is scum apathy after losing a member so early in the game. Like he did try push the wagon but didn't follow through with it.

A situation I'm rolling around in my head is that Anti kept jumping off the Chevre wagon thinking it was never going to take off, but suddenly Chevre is L-1 for the second Chevre wagon and he gets lynched on accident. That would definitely cause a lot of apathy and frustration seen in D2. I feel like Anti's activity when Chevre was L-2 supports it and am trying to see if there is a scum team that could have caused such a scenario. If I can find such a scum team, we should consider this scenario, but as of now it's the only that makes sense for scum Anti in my head.
BroodKingEXE
BroodKingEXE
Goon
BroodKingEXE
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:28 am

Post by BroodKingEXE »

Kinda of adding on. I personally didn't read Cherve's long walls of posts, because I didn't want to get a headache. Was I the only one who was tuning out Chevre at some point D1?
BroodKingEXE
BroodKingEXE
Goon
BroodKingEXE
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:28 am

Post by BroodKingEXE »

@Everyone^^
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:04 am

Post by Aneninen »

Guyett wrote:Anen's alignment depends on Anti I think.

Why? Though I too find Anti scummy.

Antihero wrote:also, don got nked because he was never ever getting lynched...

Whut??! How the fork does that make sense??!!

BroodKing wrote:My opinion is that Chaos has been seeming more townie over the last few days and Konowa more and more scummy.

I think both of them are town. (See my previous posts for explanations)

Startfromtheheart wrote:I've been WIFOMizing the game much more than anyone else, but that's because I haven't really had much to say - got a lot of distractions going on outside the site which should be much better in a week or two. I don't think I've really provided any good info in this game so far, so you could have pointed that out on D1, D2, or D3.

...and you all call me a fluffy and a content-less one? Take a look at Bert. ^_^

BroodKing wrote:A situation I'm rolling around in my head is that Anti kept jumping off the Chevre wagon thinking it was never going to take off, but suddenly Chevre is L-1 for the second Chevre wagon and he gets lynched on accident.

Yes, I was talking about that vote pattern for a while during Day2 but somehow most of you ignored that. (By the way, the lynch was not an accident. it was Guyett – therefore I have some major town reads on him anyway.)

As for Chevre's walls, they indeed were to give us a headache. They were "so-called-answers-for-random-selected-bits" or how can I explain that.

VOTE: Antihero – not only because of the start of Day2 with that "less-than-1-minute-reply". I find your recent posts scummy too (an example has been given above). Plus, your crusade against accepting Don's opinion during Day2!
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:25 am

Post by Konowa »

Can anyone explain to me why scumAnti would unvote EPM when he was at L-2 and then go back to the Chevre wagon and get FakeGod to vote Chevre if he is scum with Chevre? He unvoted at L-1 with Chevre claiming Vanilla to get reads out. Chevre was getting lynched, no doubt. Reads come out, Guy hammers. Where is the scum intent?
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:27 am

Post by Konowa »

Also, Anen you're being way too gullible in regards to chaos. If chaos is scum who fakeclaimed tracker of course he is going to have to risk faking results.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:47 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 1034, Guyett wrote:VOTE: anti

If you're town you need to wake the fuck up and help.

This post is still putting me off. It's like I want to go do this now or something

VOTE: Guyett

The amount of playing around with the Cherve wagon I see during my quick glimpse into Guyett's iso is also telling me he might be someone that was looking for a way to get off, although his vote also looks fairly weak.
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:09 am

Post by Guyett »

In post 1040, Aneninen wrote:Anen's alignment depends on Anti I think.

If he's scum I really really doubt you're scum.
BroodKingEXE
BroodKingEXE
Goon
BroodKingEXE
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:17 am

Post by BroodKingEXE »

In post 1040, Aneninen wrote:
Guyett wrote:Anen's alignment depends on Anti I think.

Antihero wrote:also, don got nked because he was never ever getting lynched...

Whut??! How the fork does that make sense??!!

BroodKing wrote:My opinion is that Chaos has been seeming more townie over the last few days and Konowa more and more scummy.

I think both of them are town. (See my previous posts for explanations)

Startfromtheheart wrote:I've been WIFOMizing the game much more than anyone else, but that's because I haven't really had much to say - got a lot of distractions going on outside the site which should be much better in a week or two. I don't think I've really provided any good info in this game so far, so you could have pointed that out on D1, D2, or D3.

...and you all call me a fluffy and a content-less one? Take a look at Bert. ^_^

BroodKing wrote:A situation I'm rolling around in my head is that Anti kept jumping off the Chevre wagon thinking it was never going to take off, but suddenly Chevre is L-1 for the second Chevre wagon and he gets lynched on accident.

Yes, I was talking about that vote pattern for a while during Day2 but somehow most of you ignored that. (By the way, the lynch was not an accident. it was Guyett – therefore I have some major town reads on him anyway.)

As for Chevre's walls, they indeed were to give us a headache. They were "so-called-answers-for-random-selected-bits" or how can I explain that.

VOTE: Antihero – not only because of the start of Day2 with that "less-than-1-minute-reply". I find your recent posts scummy too (an example has been given above). Plus, your crusade against accepting Don's opinion during Day2!

What I had disagreed with is his general support of the Chevre lynch. Scum motivation to bus Chevre D1 is almost nothing in my mind, unless scum overpushed Chevre D1 and wanted to bus for towncred or because the lynch was inevitable. I am trying to figure out the situation based on the votes right now. What you were describing in D2 was an action Chevre jumps off Chevre wagon, but I couldn't find the scum motivation for his push on Chevre, as Konowa is pointing out. If you can figure out why Anti did what he did D1 scum perspective your case would be totally valid.
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:40 am

Post by Guyett »

In post 978, Guyett wrote:From my point of view.

In post 82, BipolarChemist wrote:
Boonskiies (4):
Aneninen,
don_johnson
Misaka Network
, Konowa [L-3]
Super Mario
(2):
Jakuzure Nonon,
Reinoe

Chevre
(1):
startfromtheheart
Aneninen (1):
Super Mario

Reinoe
(1):
Boonskiies
Jakuzure Nonon (1):
chaoslord54
evilpacman13 (1):
Chevre

Not Voting

In post 118, BipolarChemist wrote:

Boonskiies (4):
Aneninen,
don_johnson
Misaka Network
, Konowa [L-3]
Super Mario
(2):
Jakuzure Nonon,
Reinoe

Chevre
(1):
startfromtheheart
Aneninen (1):
Super Mario

Konowa (1):
Boonskiies
Jakuzure Nonon (1):
chaoslord54
evilpacman13 (1):
Chevre

Not Voting

Either Boon is scum or scum are on that wagon already

In post 467, BipolarChemist wrote:

evilpacman18 (5):
Guyett
Misaka Network, reinoe,
Antihero, Konowa [L-2]
reinoe
(2):
Chevre
, Aneninen
Chevre (2):
Boonskiies,
don_johnson

Antihero (1):
chaoslord54

Not Voting
: BroodKingEXE, evilpacman18, startfromtheheart

This makes me think EPM is town btw and was a counter wagon

Looking at D1

Those first 2 VC's would indicate that Boon/Cheery is scum or either one or maybe both of Konowa or Anen are scum.

third VC happens after the first Chevre wagon builds up. I suspect EPM is prob town here due to the Chevre scum flip. Means either one or both Konowa and Anti are prob scum.
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:58 am

Post by evilpacman18 »

It would be hilarious if Anti is scum cuz I called that without reading but I'd prefer this first

vote: Konowa
I play piano and competitive Smash 4 under the tag EPM
chaoslord54
chaoslord54
Goon
chaoslord54
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:17 am

Post by chaoslord54 »

Vote: Konowa

He's been ignoring my posts and his arguments against me just seem like somebody desperately trying to push the focus on someone else because they know they're a sinking ship. Will post more of my evidence on this point a little later.
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:51 am

Post by Konowa »

In post 1048, chaoslord54 wrote:He's been ignoring my posts and his arguments against me just seem like somebody desperately trying to push the focus on someone else because they know they're a sinking ship. Will post more of my evidence on this point a little later.

More of that manipulative bullshit.

What am I ignoring? That I wouldn't answer your question that I already talked about? Your opening play this day was manipulative due to the whole "Anen is town because he didn't visit anyone thus Anti is scum". You tried to take "results" and forced a really bad conclusion. But if you were actually reading, you would have known that I already said this earlier.
How was my case against you "trying to push focus because I'm a sinking ship"? The jump from post #1005 to post #1048 is more indicative of this than anything else. You see Guy and EPM talk about me being scum and you hop on it like a fat kid to cake.

Get lynched.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”