Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1025 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1016, osuka wrote:
In post 771, Tchill13 wrote:Osuka who's your scum reads?
well i have some 10 pages to catch up on (will finish tomorrow) but at this point i'd say you and nero top the list

however, given nero's recent behavior and chumba generally just being weird, i'm tempted to reevaluate my read on the chumba-nero situation
So just clarify, your top 2 scum reads are a guy you haven't talked about the whole game, an OMGUSy type scum read and we've completely bypassed the player you've been on about all game (chick) makes sense.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 963, Nero Cain wrote:VOTE: profii
In post 187, Nero Cain wrote:oh nvm, he's not at l-1

VOTE: N15
other than an RVS type of vote on HWS these have been my main lynch targets. Sometimes it makes me feel weird that chick is calling us a scumteam.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:45 pm

Post by profii »

Havo
Current post count this game: 111 (rn...)
Game 1982- role VT, complete after 5 days, postcount 85
Game 1972- role VT, complete after 6 days, post count 131
Game 1954- role 2 shot BP, complete after 4 days, post count 154
Game 1959- role good doctor, died after 2 days, post count 53

Havo is unusually posting a lot in this game. I’ve only played with him once but Chumba has noticed - I think this is a matter of juicy role = make the effort to post. Could be PR but I think scum
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:46 pm

Post by profii »

In post 1024, Tchill13 wrote:an in depth look at his iso should change your opinion.
....further to last post especially when the main push on me is based on “you’ll see” lol
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:47 pm

Post by profii »

Even though I think that might be aimed at chumba, the point is where are your facts and evidence tchill . Anything relating to me or chumba. You throw a lot of shade
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:46 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 1029, profii wrote:Even though I think that might be aimed at chumba, the point is where are your facts and evidence tchill . Anything relating to me or chumba. You throw a lot of shade
its in your iso's. i've pointed out plenty and backed it up.

just because you deep dived havo's games doesn;t mean your town based off effort alone.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:50 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 703, Tchill13 wrote:I completely agree with jodaxq.

This is why I asked chumba what his thoughts were on profii because I knew if myself and jodaxq could could see those 2 things sticking out like a sore thumb chumba should be able to also.

He said profii wasn't worth reading until day 2.

Then I said scum chumba makes sense only with scum profii.

Then chumba said profii was probably bussing havo after stating he wasn't gonna read profii until day 2.c

Im sure jodaxq can see the red flag there.
In post 723, Tchill13 wrote:Profii could be scum with chumba.

Profii could be scum piggy backing off town chumba.

Profii (from Chumbas perspective) could be scum bussing havo.

So please tell me why I shouldn't vote profii?

Why can't I scum read profii and chumba?
In post 796, Tchill13 wrote:Chumba and me always think identically and I don't remember him just excusing it when we didn't mind meld.

I'm not surprised he's not suspicious of profii at all seeing how profii is voting who chumba is tunneling.

When asked about profii chumba said it could be his scum partner bussing. If that's your first thought why not agree to make a deal with a profii lynch?
In post 897, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 891, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 890, Tchill13 wrote:Definitely doesn't look good for nk15. That's for sure.
This sentence does not advance the town play. It's commentary fluff. It makes you more suspicious.

What do you think about my claim proposal?
Why the hell would scum shout mass claim on day one?

Why the hell would a towny shout mass claim on day one?

That's what I'm thinking.
In post 959, Tchill13 wrote:What are the chances profii defended nk15 so when nk15 flipped town profii could say "told you so"
In post 991, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 988, Chumba wrote:
In post 983, Tchill13 wrote:you're not even answering questions about other players at this point. I really don't care what your opinions are if you only voice them just to chastise me while refusing to do anything but vote havo.
I had 3 scum reads. One of them changed from chick to you but i still have 3. I haven’t hidden this from anyone.

So asking me my thoughts of anyone else is stupid and pointless. My thoughts are they aren’t scum because I already have 3 scum reads. It’s day one and until I have a flip proving my reads right or wrong, I’m not going to change them.
In post 990, Chumba wrote:I don’t know why anyone would be upset with me. I’ve caught 2/3 possibly all 3 of the games scum.
yeah you definately are playing perfectly day 1. you've only sorted 3 players.

you refuse to talk about or sort other players.

you threatened to black list someone if they are town.

you tunneled havo for something no one else is pushing him for.

anyone who doesn't agree with you is wrong because you have a "factual" argument.

yeah you definitely played the perfect day 1
according to your meta
chumba. congratulations.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:54 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 399, profii wrote:VOTE: havo

Phone posting, more to come after footy... give me a couple hours
at this point in the game there was no reason to believe havo wouldn't be lynched. his wagon had momentum and there was nothing against anyone else.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:58 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 464, profii wrote:no point searching for another scum now because they will use our discussion to fiddle the night kills/actions/etc.

I think I'm on Havo. I think Chumba should just vote and Havo can Havo himself
profii's first post back reads as agitation imo. agitation havo wasn't lynched yet because there was "no point" in discussing other players. In discussing a good amount of players that hadnt provided meaningful content. "no point" in taking more stances to lessen the content we can go back and look at later game.

he wanted havo lynched very badly and very quickly. So if you'll read the post i quoted earlier with this in mind it seems to me he expected havo to be lynched by the time he got back to the thread.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:01 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 1027, profii wrote:Havo

Havo is unusually posting a lot in this game. I’ve only played with him once but Chumba has noticed - I think this is a matter of juicy role = make the effort to post. Could be PR but I think scum
ppl tend to post a lot when sucked into an argument that isnt justifiable against them.

how would you react if you truly felt someone was flat out lying to pin you down as scum? you'd probably argue a bit more.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:03 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

profii has flipped on havo and chumba. he thinks 1 is town and 1 is scum but is ok with using their arguments against each other when pushing the 50/50 idea.

He claimed i made the point that made him see havo town then pushed me later. I changed his stance on the leading wagon why would he push me? If he pushed me he shouldn't believe me so why did he change his stance on have?
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:38 pm

Post by profii »

I cant get into a debate where you theorise that I'd be some kind of scum link to chumba. I know I'm town so to try and debate a scenario where I am scum just doesn't work for me. Anything I'd be posting would just be useless and misleading.

But this also goes against your argument for Havo posting so much - personally, I can't be bothered getting into because it just doesn't make sense to me. However, everyone is different so I'll give you that.

Now, your point about Havo looking like he will be lynched is rubbish. We've had wagons on Havo, Chumba, NK and none of them made it to a lynch. You can never really predict when the day 1 lynch will hammer.
I can re-iterate again that I wanted to seek 1 scum and not cause conf bias but you seem to wish to ignore that as well.

I think where me and you are now is where we were at the end of the last game - I slept on the debate and realised despite thinking you were wrong on some of the facts of the game, you were arguing your case so rigorously that you must have had town intentions and I moved to dunker. I feel like this is happening again. I get that you are scum reading me and I would guess you are unlikely to change your mind and that's fine. I think given the heat of the drama back in the teen-pages of this thread, would you get into
another
argument in the spot light if you were scum? Probably not.

I'm still thinking one of Havo + Chumba will flip scum. As I said I'm struggling to read this game well so I am not inclined to venture much further than that at this point. Especially with a few low content posters who could be scum avoiding the spotlight. Not saying they are but that is one reason I could be finding things tough. I'm getting a lot of town reads overall.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:03 pm

Post by eth0s »

VOTE: not known 15
I still think schadd needs to be posting.
it's a zero in my name (for PM purposes etc)
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:14 pm

Post by brassherald »

I think lynching NK is the right move, but I really want to end the arguments between Chumba and Havo at this point. So, I'm going back to the right move.

VOTE: Not Known 15
insanity018
insanity018
Mafia Scum
insanity018
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:06 pm

Post by insanity018 »

Votecount 1.12

Not Known 15
(5): Jodaxq, Chickadee, osuka, eth0s, brassherald
Havo
(3): HeWhoSwims, Chumba, profii
Chumba
(3): Havo, Not Known 15, Tchill13
profii
(1): Nero Cain

Not Voting
(1): schadd_

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2018-02-15 17:30:00)

Chumba is V/LA for a few days.
Last edited by insanity018 on Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
insanity018
insanity018
Mafia Scum
insanity018
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:07 pm

Post by insanity018 »

In post 1015, Chumba wrote:
mod, I’ll be limited for a few days tending to a personal matter. I should still be able to post something daily but if I don’t this is why
Noted.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:50 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

All I have to say now is that I ask you all to look back at the voting patterns at day 1 every time scum or town flip.
This Day 1 is very important. It will probably be the most important thing to catch scum except for guilty results.
Do not forget Day 1.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:22 am

Post by Havo »

This is true. Usually on Day 1s I don’t post very much. But this game is different. I got scum vibes from Ethos so I pushed him and the 1v1 followed, then Chumba attacked me and the entire me vs Chumba thing happened. If you can’t realize that and take that into consideration when looking at just my post counts then your post count evaluation is pointless.
Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:29 am

Post by Chickadee »

In post 1026, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 963, Nero Cain wrote:VOTE: profii
In post 187, Nero Cain wrote:oh nvm, he's not at l-1

VOTE: N15
other than an RVS type of vote on HWS these have been my main lynch targets. Sometimes it makes me feel weird that chick is calling us a scumteam.
:wink:

And actually, I explicitly said we were
not
a scum team. You could still be on one though.

This is an extraordinarily bad post. Can we lynch Profii tomorrow?
Instagram: BoneSpellArts

"Yo I'm so good at anime girls" - pj
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:33 am

Post by Havo »

VOTE: NK15

I think it’s time to move forward.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:43 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 1044, Havo wrote:VOTE: NK15

This is L-1, people!

And, I agree, it's just about time to move on from this day 1.

And while we are on the topic of bad posts:
Not Known 15 wrote:All I have to say now is that I ask you all to look back at the voting patterns at day 1 every time scum or town flip.
This Day 1 is very important. It will probably be the most important thing to catch scum except for guilty results.
Do not forget Day 1.
I really think this post is a big attempt to look like he's town, but it's totally useless. I am on board for an NK lynch now, then profii tomorrow unless we get any more information from the night.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:15 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 1045, brassherald wrote:
In post 1044, Havo wrote:VOTE: NK15

This is L-1, people!

And, I agree, it's just about time to move on from this day 1.

And while we are on the topic of bad posts:
Not Known 15 wrote:All I have to say now is that I ask you all to look back at the voting patterns at day 1 every time scum or town flip.
Do not forget Day 1.
I really think this post is a big attempt to look like he's town, but it's totally useless. I am on board for an NK lynch now, then profii tomorrow unless we get any more information from the night.
You will see the truth soon, I guess. I meant what I said- do not make that mistake. Remember this next day and following when I flip VT.
Chumba
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:26 am

Post by Chumba »

I thought I was getting lynched? I’m not going to be able to continue playing past this day phase and I’d rather not make a replacement come in.
FYI: Activity on weekends are usually minimal

Alt of Robbnva and Jake From State Farm among others.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:28 am

Post by Havo »

I don’t know what NK15 is up too.

I can see this as newb town but I have no idea of his experience level. Could just as easily be newb scum.

Either way it doesn’t give me much confidence in his ability to work with THIS town. No offense NK.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:31 am

Post by Havo »

In post 1047, Chumba wrote:I thought I was getting lynched? I’m not going to be able to continue playing past this day phase and I’d rather not make a replacement come in.
What?

So you’d rather have town lynch a self proclaimed townie, than let a replacement come in and undo your death tunnel and actually help town?

Sorry, I wasn’t gonna address you again, but you just continue to try and hurt this town. It’s ridiculous.
Replace out and let someone rational play your role.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”