mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1025 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:59 am

Post by mastina »

Flavor
"I personally have no clue what I'm doing, but doesn't stop me from pointing fingers! Hey, you. YOU'RE A WOLF!"

"Saying it doesn't make it true, you know."

"...It doesn't?"

"Pretty sure everyone in here would have transformed into wolves if so."

"But what if it's only when I say it? Or what if I'm just so good I'm always right?"

"Hmm, you might have a point there."

Votecount 1-17 (017) Simple
Luna Nova - 3 (Aronis, RadiantCowbells, CheekyTeeky)

northsidegal - 3 (ArcAngel9, Archwing, TheGoldenParadox)

TheGoldenParadox - 3 (Vecna, northsidegal, Creature)
RadiantCowbells - 1 (Luna Nova)
Theta Alpine - 1 (Yuurei)
Yuurei - 1 (Keychain)
HeWhoSwims - 1 (hebichan)
Definition - 1 (Theta Alpine)

Not Voting - 4 (HeWhoSwims, Definition, Almost50, MathBlade)

Mod Notes
  • mastina, the moderator, is V/LA over weekends.
  • Definition has been prodded. He has this long to respond: (expired on 2018-06-03 01:18:45).
  • mastina will generate a more advanced votecount if she has the capacity to give it. No promises!
Last edited by mastina on Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Luna Nova
Luna Nova
Townie
Luna Nova
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:05 am

Post by Luna Nova »

In post 1023, Keychain wrote:Hello, is this Diana or nameless head?
Yes
Keychain
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:24 am

Post by Keychain »

Okay probably not Diana then. Just curious.

In post 1002, northsidegal wrote:Honestly considering replacing out.
I was going to replace out then I made a quote wall instead, it was quite cathartic. I think this game is going to be fun.
In post 982, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 981, Keychain wrote:Yes, you can. I have faith in you. I would rather talk with you about reads, because I'm surprised you asked for a readslist then didn't say anything about you being the only player not on it.
What is your read on me?
I'm going to be a jerk and keep it secret until you don't sound like you're reading from a script. :]
In post 985, northsidegal wrote:
In post 981, Keychain wrote:This post is questionable. It starts off as burden of proficiency based on one game of evidence, and doesn't follow to the conclusion since your push isn't based on TGP's reads at all (or certainly shouldn't be considering it's D1). So I agree with TGP's defense in 933. Not sure what to think about 936's vote in retaliation.
It's not just based on one game of evidence - I quoted more than one there. Perhaps a larger sample size would disprove it, but in the first place it was always more about my idea of tgp as a player rather than a specific comparison to another game. The things I quoted were simply to give an example of what I was saying.

What do you mean when you say that it "doesn't follow yo the conclusion since it isn't based on his reads"? I don't understand why you would think it has to be about his reads in specific instead of just, say, the questions he asks to scumhunt.

If you know someone asks pointed, relevant questions as town but then in a game their scumhunting seems lacklustre, how wouldn't that be relevant?
I've just realised I initially read it as "i think that TGP
's reads
being bad or good is actually AI for him". Now I reread it, your point makes a lot more sense. I'm still not sure why you'd use the good lynchpool as an example of his townplay though.
I only have one game with him where he was town, but my main impression from that was that he was fairly mislynchable.
You're under no obligation to be the same person you were 5 minutes ago.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:27 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

scumread then, key?

you're welcome to keep it to yourself :]
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:07 pm

In post 1020, Luna Nova wrote:Subject: Mini 1947: Board Game uPick: The Expansion! Game Over
Mad King Ashnard wrote:You were chosen because I wanted to stall out the day and reaction test people to have something usable in terms of reads on the remaining playerlist. My slot is still town, but I didn't think that there was any other play that could be made that would get everyone to stop trying to bite my neck off and prolong the day enough that I could contribute something before I died.

Let's make this 100% clear: if I am somehow janned you lynch MTC, no questions. They don't get away with this play.

I believe based on Drixx's reaction that he is town. I think that MTC did not react like we claimed masons with their scumbuddies: if we did I think they would have done things differently, especially wrt them and 2IAM trying to get a quicklynch onto me. I think that Adan might be scum and that Morph are trying to use their push on them as scumbuddies to 'clear' them. 2IAM is still scum.

So something like

{Porkens, Drixx}
{WhyMafia, Randomidget}
{Arcade Pals}
-blob of nullreads
{Actiondan}
{2IAM}
{MTC}
Maybe you should re-read a bit more fore context. Helluva "gambit" to pull AS A DIRECT RESPONSE TO A DAYCOP GUILTY
No such things as daycops, boyos, but you already know that.

Our only reasonable way of getting this to go our way was to get MTC quicklynched before Drixx showed up, which didn't pan out unfortunately.
GL town. I sincerely hope something is learned from this in future games because this situation wasn't at all fair to me or Raskolnikov.
The same person that claimed this daycop guilty wrote this post
so when I say that this hydra is scum deliberately trying to throw me off my game by repeatedly declaring shit reasons to scumread me
you should believe it when they chose to pull a quote from the one game in my game history with cheating involved

also the fact that they felt the need to argue with a claimed guilty feels like they thought that there was even a slight chance that the guilty could be true.
Oh: and I did ping mastina when this actually happened and got a response, so the claim that mastina wasn't around yesterday 9:47 pm is bogus.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:11 pm

like the quote that they pulled up serves 0 purpose in terms of arguing the guilty is fake or arguing it's relation to my alignment because 1) the situation has absolutely zero line up and 2) there's no posts in this game that compare to that one what they were -actually- looking for when they pulled up that quote was something that discredits my reading reactions to reaction tests. the real point of that was the progression on drixx and trying to shut down any attempt by me to read reactions from the daycop by saying 'oh its been done before.'

at the time I claimed the guilty I was just going to carry it through because the slot was annoying me so much but I'm fairly sure that response came from scum
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:27 pm

Also talking specifically diana's reads their reads are

1) RC scum because I voted them for voting me, and someone who had done the level of research to find that specific quote would know that that situation is
at worst
entirely NAI. I don't feel the need to 'sneak votes in because I can' like they seem to believe, I play the long game, I would only make that vote as scum in an attempt to match my town meta
2) Hebichan town which is an unoriginal read that the majority of the playerlist also shared and of which very little auxilary evidence was given

most interestingly 3) NSG which she locktowned but importantly she locktowned her at a point where NSG was not locktown

Spoiler: NSG
In post 17, northsidegal wrote:/confirm town :]
In post 26, northsidegal wrote:VOTE: mathblade
In post 51, northsidegal wrote:i would be laughing but i'm still bitter
In post 135, northsidegal wrote:VOTE: keychain
In post 136, northsidegal wrote:hard scumreading keychain from her confirmation post. townreading aronis and tgp, need someone else to tell me if mathblade flipping out about tgp's joke is town or scum-indicative.
In post 142, northsidegal wrote:
In post 52, RadiantCowbells wrote:How strongly were you townreading me in our last game?
in the 1 vig game? right above GL and right below the worst, about.
In post 143, northsidegal wrote:
In post 140, Yuurei wrote:northsidegal, what are you scum reading keychain for in her confirmation post?
trust me, i can soulread keychain. i'm pretty confident in this.
In post 145, northsidegal wrote:RC, trust me on this - vote keychain with me.
In post 230, northsidegal wrote:mathblade you
need
to slow down
In post 241, northsidegal wrote:i hadn't noticed that
In post 242, northsidegal wrote:going to stop fluffing now for a while
In post 263, northsidegal wrote:i find it hard to believe that apparently i'm among the hardest for you to sort already.
In post 264, northsidegal wrote:ugh, i feel like we're in this awkward "page 10 and still kind of RVS"-feeling.
In post 266, northsidegal wrote:
In post 265, RadiantCowbells wrote:NSG I don't put anything in this game outside of your scum limit.
but other people apparently are to the point where you're close to a full poe?
In post 277, northsidegal wrote:aw. it didn't work.

-sigh-
In post 296, northsidegal wrote:make keychain anxious like back in donner party.

Nothing in this iso justifies locktowning her. no explanation was given from them for that either
NSG is perfectly capable of everything she has done here as scum and as scum NSG is obviously not getting mislynched so it's easy to throw her a townread
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:33 pm

In post 945, Luna Nova wrote:OH BOY I WONDER WHATS HAPPENING IN THIS GAME THAT I'M HYDRAING IN
In post 937, mastina wrote:northsidegal - 5 (ArcAngel9, hebichan, Archwing, MathBlade, TheGoldenParadox)
wtf??? NSG is like, obvious town.
I hate all of you.
this is another head but this is just awful
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:35 pm

In post 946, Luna Nova wrote:
In post 942, RadiantCowbells wrote:This is a large game

VOTE: Luna Nova

please let's just lynch here and get rid of the hydra.
RC you seem to not really care about where your vote is atm and the way you're hopping around is really scummy imo.
VOTE: RC
and this is pretty awful too
like you have the same hydra using me being
super good scum
to discredit my reaction test (which again doesn't make sense at all for the purpose they were claiming to use it for, they ought to have pulled from a towngame where I fake guiltied) and saying that I'm scum because of stuff that's basically synonymous with scum playing awfully like I can't do better.

and somehow with virtually nobody in this game thinking that I'm scum all three of these heads agree that my slot is the one worth following up on?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:38 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1021, Luna Nova wrote:I am taking that completely out of context but that doesn’t change the fact that the guilty is still faked imo.
An invitation to play in my first tailored setup (in something between a month and century from now) to whomever tells me what I think is wrong with this post.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:41 pm

In post 1034, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1021, Luna Nova wrote:I am taking that completely out of context but that doesn’t change the fact that the guilty is still faked imo.
An invitation to play in my first tailored setup (in something between a month and century from now) to whomever tells me what I think is wrong with this post.
for the record this reaction is the huge thing that everything else follows from: if they were town (regardless of read on me) there's no reason to argue that the guilty is fake.
arguing that the guilty is fake is hedging for a universe in which it's real imo, particularly given the choice of quotes to pull.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:45 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

went out for clubbing, too sleepy to read now. will do in the morning.
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Xena Warrior Princess, Coming Soon!!
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:49 pm

oh and no I don't actually have a guilty: I wasn't even particularly sure that they were scum. that claim was basically made because they were pissing me off

but that reaction was hilariously bad.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:53 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1035, RadiantCowbells wrote:
for the record this reaction is the huge thing that everything else follows from: if they were town (regardless of read on me) there's no reason to argue that the guilty is fake.
arguing that the guilty is fake is hedging for a universe in which it's real imo, particularly given the choice of quotes to pull.
Close, but not quite. I can see a townie who knows they're town to argue against the guilty being guilty. I just don't see them adding "imo" at the end of it. On other words "the guilty is still faked" is the way a townie would phrase it because they know it's a fact. "the guilty is still faked
imo
" show doubt in their own alignment.

Conclusion: My vote is on Luna in spirit, but I still want Definition to get replaced and TALK before we end the day.

Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:01 pm

Post by Creature »

Hi, how can we solve this mess?
Sigh
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:02 pm

how can we solve this game?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:15 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

They don't say that the guilty isn't possible because they're town and look for out-of-context evidence of it possibly being fake instead? Also why aren't they pushing RC harder if they are conf biased it's fake?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:17 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 1038, Almost50 wrote:"the guilty is still faked imo" show doubt in their own alignment.
Oh. Well close enough!
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:19 pm

sometimes i remember why you're one of my favorite people
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:20 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1041, CheekyTeeky wrote:
They don't say that the guilty isn't possible because they're town and look for out-of-context evidence of it possibly being fake instead? Also why aren't they pushing RC harder if they are conf biased it's fake?
Correct. "possibly" being the keyword. "imo" suggest they "think" it "might" be faked. That is definitely how I would have said it if it was faked on me, because I
know
I'm town, so I won't "think" it's fake but rather would be
positive
it is.

Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:30 pm

Post by Archwing »

UNVOTE:
GTKAS
Mini Normal 2010 is now live! PM me to either spectate or join a replacement queue!
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her/Hisss

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:42 pm

Post by hebichan »

That't…. honestly completely valid.

VOTE: luna
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her/Hisss

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:47 pm

Post by hebichan »

I'm still mad at all gambits.

They put a sour taste in my mouth
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 3:37 pm

Post by mastina »

MOD BUSINESS TIME.
FIRST OFF:
<<< Definition has failed to pick up his prod, and thus, will be replaced. Seeking a replacement now. >>>
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 3:42 pm

Post by mastina »

<<< ArcAngel9 is being prodded. As a reminder, prod-dodges do not reset your prod meter; you must produce
game content
every 72 hours.
She has this long to produce game content, or she will be replaced: (expired on 2018-06-04 22:39:52).

HeWhoSwims is being prodded.
He has this long to post game content, or he will be replaced: (expired on 2018-06-04 22:42:09). >>>

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”