Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:14 am

Post by Bambi Jay »

In post 1024, Primate wrote: Think BambiJay is scummy too.
Me? Scummy?
Never.
Yes, I'm related to Elsa Jay. No, we aren't the same person, she is a thot. I'm pure and full of positive energy.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:16 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I find it very interesting so many slots it seems find me + another scummy and yet
everyone
ends up voting me
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:20 am

Post by Primate »

I voted you because you already had votes on you and considering I wasn't really planning to push anything myself right now it's more likely to go somewhere.
RadiantCowbells Superfan
RadiantCowbells Superfan
Goon
RadiantCowbells Superfan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:29 am

Post by RadiantCowbells Superfan »

In post 1025, Primate wrote:Anyone want to vouch for RCSF.
i wouldnt take anyone vouching for us too seriously yet, neither of us really havent stepped out of our scumrange because we're both playing super lowkey. usually as either alignment we're both prominent slots but eh

maybe in like an hour i'll try to read a bit more seriously and do something more productive, ive just been kind of out of it irl
~hydra of 2nd rate scumhunter katyusha and top-tier-but-only-behind-the-man-himself saskeismyyaoikismesis

(avatar drawn by saskeismyyaoikismesis)
RadiantCowbells Superfan
RadiantCowbells Superfan
Goon
RadiantCowbells Superfan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:29 am

for the record im really skeptical of gamma scumreads
~hydra of 2nd rate scumhunter katyusha and top-tier-but-only-behind-the-man-himself saskeismyyaoikismesis

WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:02 am

Post by WhemeStar »

So what do people think about chemist
Im a dog that quacks
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:08 am

Post by Primate »

I was scum with him fork and he was fairly lurky. This game he's a bit lurky too but he's more useful, and if you factor in lurkiness and just assume he's a lurky player it's not particularly objectionable. A scumread would be nice, coming in and saying that you think the two biggest wagons are town is a bit like something a scum would do, but it's only two reads, he could believe it.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:10 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 1031, WhemeStar wrote:So what do people think about chemist
I'll bite.

141 + 185 "I'll catch up" then "oh well never mind catching up"

203 through to 732 is memeing/zero-content

734 + 736 "gimme a chance to effort" + "I'll effort real soon"

738+739+740 is a token effort that results in pretty much nothing

763 is again, nothing

They're coasting, doing p. much zero thinking of their own, and generally lurky as fuck. Not necessarily AI, but not something I like.
RadiantCowbells Superfan
RadiantCowbells Superfan
Goon
RadiantCowbells Superfan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:13 am

maria you wanna point out what "bad logic" gamma has been using that isnt just like, gamma being a space cadet as usual? esp given stuff like , the interactions in , and (though obviously yes it's probably just because people want to vote the scumread with more votes I think this observation absolutely is valid to make while you're a wagon) i feel like bad logic is a strange reason to criticize him, i think the positions he's taking and the character he's portraying in-thread are absolutely reasonable in his head and even just in general... which is usually town indicative for him

VOTE: unwnd

townreads are pushing him (sans bambi), and also i kind of just registered that he's also the dude in that normal with all the informed prs who got annoyed at garmr for being super literal (the p3 guy avatar is what i remembered not the name :(. but at the time i thought that post was rly funny so it left an impression on me while i was watching that game lol ) - does that same person really make a comment like ? like i thought it was kind of clearly a shitpost and not an attempt to look smart, like no one thinks simyk is intelligent because she can read a thesaurus for example

chemist is kind of uninteresting to talk about to me, either he'll post more later or there's going to be some interaction thats worth relooking after a flip

RadiantCowbells Superfan
RadiantCowbells Superfan
Goon
RadiantCowbells Superfan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:15 am

In post 852, unwnd wrote:
In post 851, Sakura Hana wrote:but Dunn and RC are my strongest TRs right now.
Also ftr i have trouble scumhunting in general, i find townies more easily, but sometimes i try to find scum.
But im currently busy with RL, + videogames + overgamed, but im still trying, just expect bursts of activity instead.
Disagree on the first Reluctant on the second
genuinely confused by the way because im at the point where i'd defend dunn with my life at this point if it came down to that, what seems scummy abt him to you?
In post 967, unwnd wrote:
In post 966, Celestial Coordinates wrote:It's a read based on a fairly confident alt guess.
I don't agree on the alt, because if it was that person I'd townread him too
i'd shit myself if fred were anyone other than creature :/

Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:18 am

Post by Primate »

What do you mean by space cadet stuff specifically, eagerness? I thought #819 and #1027 were scummy so it's interesting you picked them out.
RadiantCowbells Superfan
RadiantCowbells Superfan
Goon
RadiantCowbells Superfan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:20 am

gamma's the kind of guy who used to get mislynched a lot because he just had weird reads or sensibility

Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:24 am

Post by Primate »

Dunn's playing generally town but like a good player, I don't really get why anyone would have a final read on him at this point (unless they just know him better than me, is legit).
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:25 am

Post by WhemeStar »

If everyone sheeps me we probably lynch scum
Im a dog that quacks
RadiantCowbells Superfan
RadiantCowbells Superfan
Goon
RadiantCowbells Superfan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:26 am

In post 1038, Primate wrote:Dunn's playing generally town but like a good player, I don't really get why anyone would have a final read on him at this point (unless they just know him better than me, is legit).
i have a very good read on dunn (hes probably like top 5 easiest players to read... this is without a doubt town!dunn), but you're right which is why i'm questioning unwnd's read. he could be town and just Not Seeing it but i'd want to know where he's coming from
WhemeStar wrote:If everyone sheeps me we probably lynch scum
wig

Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:31 am

Post by Primate »

In post 1037, RadiantCowbells Superfan wrote:gamma's the kind of guy who used to get mislynched a lot because he just had weird reads or sensibility
Genuinely noted. I'll probably reread tomorrow with that in mind, come up with something and see how plausible it is. I don't really have the time to properly meta such an active player.
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:40 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 1034, RadiantCowbells Superfan wrote:maria you wanna point out what "bad logic" gamma has been using that isnt just like, gamma being a space cadet as usual? esp given stuff like , the interactions in , and (though obviously yes it's probably just because people want to vote the scumread with more votes I think this observation absolutely is valid to make while you're a wagon) i feel like bad logic is a strange reason to criticize him, i think the positions he's taking and the character he's portraying in-thread are absolutely reasonable in his head and even just in general... which is usually town indicative for him

VOTE: unwnd

townreads are pushing him (sans bambi), and also i kind of just registered that he's also the dude in that normal with all the informed prs who got annoyed at garmr for being super literal (the p3 guy avatar is what i remembered not the name :(. but at the time i thought that post was rly funny so it left an impression on me while i was watching that game lol ) - does that same person really make a comment like ? like i thought it was kind of clearly a shitpost and not an attempt to look smart, like no one thinks simyk is intelligent because she can read a thesaurus for example

chemist is kind of uninteresting to talk about to me, either he'll post more later or there's going to be some interaction thats worth relooking after a flip
I try to become proactive if something genuinely interests me, problem is I realized too soon CK was just joking the whole time so it kinda just y'know killed my momentum
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:42 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 1010, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 1009, unwnd wrote:CK I've been playing Forum Mafia since like 2010 and just got done winning a towngame for everyone respect ur elders bub
Okay then i retract my read on you, either you answer the dichotomy post in your next post or i will be parking my vote on you
It's not really that important and I have no strong reasoning for it, sometimes I do things because I want to and that was one of them
Stop
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:44 am

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 1043, unwnd wrote:
In post 1009, unwnd wrote:CK I've been playing Forum Mafia since like 2010 and just got done winning a towngame for everyone respect ur elders bub
Okay then i retract my read on you, either you answer the dichotomy post in your next post or i will be parking my vote on you
It's not really that important and I have no strong reasoning for it, sometimes I do things because I want to and that was one of them
I want you to try, walk me trough your though process, why did you bundle me and Fred at all? Im insisting because its a textbook scumpost in a vacuum, so try
Cloud is such a clown....prob a town clown, but clown none-the-less - IAI
RadiantCowbells Superfan
RadiantCowbells Superfan
Goon
RadiantCowbells Superfan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:45 am

i dont know if i buy that entirely but okay

like wouldnt saying "nvm realized this was a shitpost" have worked fine? why keep momentum in a direction that isnt what you want to be pushing in-thread?

unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:48 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 1044, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 1043, unwnd wrote:
I want you to try, walk me trough your though process, why did you bundle me and Fred at all? Im insisting because its a textbook scumpost in a vacuum, so try
There I was, minding my own business. Sipping on a cup of joe. Life's good, but suddenly--
Some sideway
assholes
decides to write some pretty stupid stuff. What the hell?
I better set this guy straight, while I'm at it try to see what others think about it too..
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:49 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 1045, RadiantCowbells Superfan wrote:i dont know if i buy that entirely but okay

like wouldnt saying "nvm realized this was a shitpost" have worked fine? why keep momentum in a direction that isnt what you want to be pushing in-thread?
I pretty much did and I recall you were there talking to me were u not
Stop
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:49 am

Post by CloudKicker »

Dude, idc you scumread me for the stupis joke, I want to know how in the world dis you ever get to bundle me w/ fred
Cloud is such a clown....prob a town clown, but clown none-the-less - IAI
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:50 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 261, unwnd wrote:
In post 257, RadiantCowbells Superfan wrote:
In post 253, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 250, RadiantCowbells Superfan wrote:dunn havent you played with cloud before ???
They said mafia normally back then
no lol

unwnd
im like 90% sure it means nothing but im not gonna speak for cloud
:dead:

pedit: wig
Yeah I get that vibe
and it's gonna be a crapshoot to read him, I'll let you do it because it gives me a genuine headache
Why are we even here discussing this honestly
Stop

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”