Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #1050 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:16 pm

Post by Korts »

Well, good game. Sorry about the day I was lynched, I gained an alternate win-con of lyncher (target was of course Rhinox) and I
did
have information that strongly hinted Rhinox as Occam's killer: the PM in which I was told of the new win condition said that I knew Rhinox to have killed my shepherd and that I had to have him lynched that day. Unfortunately I was also told that I cannot directly reference any PM from the mod, and I think I had borderline violated that anyway... Sorry about this, it was very clumsy play.

raider's claim was a bit off in retrospect, but congratulations on making it work wonderfully nonetheless. Was the Japanese thing only coincidence?
scumchat never die
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:56 pm

Post by raider8169 »

Korts wrote:raider's claim was a bit off in retrospect, but congratulations on making it work wonderfully nonetheless. Was the Japanese thing only coincidence?
No, when I mugged someone I got their role PM, that is how I knew the information.

The reason I picked the nosey teenager is that I thought it would fit best with the flavor. A few other people said they had roles that were descriptive and thought that was the best way to squeeze by.

I had no clue the wolves were killing, we picked the same people quite a few nights and I was not counting on that. I wanted to Mug TM but thought with him watching it would not be wise.

I must say clinging on to Korts saved me early on. I also thought I was dead as soon as I had I have information for everyone. Not sure how I managed to get out of being lynched when tubby started the train but I have no complaints. I figured by saying there are no more sheep would get Vi to back me and the worse then would be a no lynch. Which would give me another kill and a way to start over.

Great Game Mod!
TonyMontana
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:14 pm

Post by TonyMontana »

raider8169 wrote:
Korts wrote:raider's claim was a bit off in retrospect, but congratulations on making it work wonderfully nonetheless. Was the Japanese thing only coincidence?
No, when I mugged someone I got their role PM, that is how I knew the information.
And that's why I figured you had to be the SK. ;)

*highfives Juls and Korts*

GG
Upcoming
Mini
Theme: Rainbow Six|Siege Mafia
TonyMontana
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:06 am

Post by TonyMontana »

Jebus wrote:Also, note that TonyMontana/Sipylus was the only role to place a hammer. All four of them xD
Well they don't call me captain hammer for nothing.

Actually they don't call me captain hammer.....

Anyways, good times :D
Vi wrote:Also, when in doubt, look cute. And don't wagon EVERYONE who gets close to a lynch *coughTonyMontana*
I won, didn't I? :p
Rhinox wrote:So, I was limited NK-immune as well? I'm so confused... I think I had a pretty damn powerful role, all things considered.

I thought by announcing in thread that I was expecting to be the obv-nk, you guys would leave me alive :P.
Seeing as we had tried to kill you before, I was convinced you knew about your immunity, the way you were announcing yourself as NK target. As you can read from the QT, i came *this* close to killing raider instead. Which would've saved me from the dilemma. -.-
Upcoming
Mini
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:17 am

Post by Rhinox »

Korts wrote:Well, good game. Sorry about the day I was lynched, I gained an alternate win-con of lyncher (target was of course Rhinox) and I
did
have information that strongly hinted Rhinox as Occam's killer: the PM in which I was told of the new win condition said that I knew Rhinox to have killed my shepherd and that I had to have him lynched that day. Unfortunately I was also told that I cannot directly reference any PM from the mod, and I think I had borderline violated that anyway... Sorry about this, it was very clumsy play.

raider's claim was a bit off in retrospect, but congratulations on making it work wonderfully nonetheless. Was the Japanese thing only coincidence?
Hehe... that explains a lot. Fortunately for me, I like to think I'm pretty good at crumbing my roles, and I absolutely refuse to let myself get lynched :P
Tony wrote:Seeing as we had tried to kill you before, I was convinced you knew about your immunity, the way you were announcing yourself as NK target. As you can read from the QT, i came *this* close to killing raider instead. Which would've saved me from the dilemma. -.-
Wow, yeah just read that. ugh, this game could have gone so many different ways. If I'd have ambushed N1, raider would have been killed. That would have changed everything!

So, Jebus, how many times would I have been able to kill? or was it based on some sort of luck or chance?

Freeko, I have nothing to say to you, other than for as long as I've been here, you're the first player I've come across where I can honestly say I hope I never see you in another one of my games. Ever.

Everyone else, I'll be looking forward to getting some revenge at some point ;). Vi, I think you and I on the same scum team would be a pretty unbeatable force to be reckoned with. pre-/in for ViPod Mafia btw, unless you already got me on the list.

*sigh*... I can't believe Tony and Raider were both scum, and tubby and freeko were innocent.
TonyMontana
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:23 am

Post by TonyMontana »

Korts wrote:Well, good game. Sorry about the day I was lynched, I gained an alternate win-con of lyncher (target was of course Rhinox) and I
did
Does explain alot. I was totally clueless as to what you were trying to pull.
Gotta suck being schizo :p
Upcoming
Mini
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:09 am

Post by Rhinox »

EBWOP:
Rhinox wrote:So, Jebus, how many times would I have been able to kill? or was it based on some sort of luck or chance?
nvrmind, read it in the role postings.

Ya know, I started to think that it was a mental barrier thing. If anything, it is helpful, as it makes the vig think very carefully before just running around killing all willy nilly like. Bah.. still shoulda ambushed N1 :(
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:04 am

Post by Korts »

Tony wrote:Well they don't call me captain hammer for nothing.
Nonono, you're using double negatives. it's "they don't call me captain hammer for anything" ;)

Anyway, if you're going to be Captain Hammer, who'll be your Dr. Horrible?
Rhinox wrote:Freeko, I have nothing to say to you, other than for as long as I've been here, you're the first player I've come across where I can honestly say I hope I never see you in another one of my games. Ever.
I don't understand the freeko hate, myself, I thought he played quite well once he got over the tunnel-vision thing (ironically he was right about me--but for all the wrong reasons, seeing as I
was
a sheep and the watch didn't turn up anything, exactly as I said). Being an asshole is part of the game.
scumchat never die
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:07 am

Post by Juls »

I agree that he played decently at times but his attitude just stinks. And he is SO self-absorbed. News flash freeko: scum never wanted to kill you because you were so annoying you had a real good chance of getting lynched on your own even with a mason claim. Vi saved your ass...simple as that!
-------------------------------------
Juls
TonyMontana
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:11 am

Post by TonyMontana »

Korts wrote:
Tony wrote:Well they don't call me captain hammer for nothing.
Nonono, you're using double negatives. it's "they don't call me captain hammer for anything" ;)

Anyway, if you're going to be Captain Hammer, who'll be your Dr. Horrible?
There is no Dr.Horrible to stop me in this world -.-
Korts wrote:I don't understand the freeko hate, myself, I thought he played quite well once he got over the tunnel-vision thing (ironically he was right about me--but for all the wrong reasons, seeing as I
was
a sheep and the watch didn't turn up anything, exactly as I said). Being an asshole is part of the game.
If i were you, and you..err.. I was *not* scum, my blood would be boiling about freeko. But somehow when you're scum, you can't really blame when people tunnel you -.-
Upcoming
Mini
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:24 am

Post by Rhinox »

[quote=korts]
I don't understand the freeko hate, myself, I thought he played quite well once he got over the tunnel-vision thing (ironically he was right about me--but for all the wrong reasons, seeing as I was a sheep and the watch didn't turn up anything, exactly as I said). Being an asshole is part of the game.
[/quote]

Theres a big difference between being an asshole as part of the game, and just being an asshole...

In other words, playing like an ass is all fine and dandy, but acting like an ass after the game is over makes me wish this site had an 'ignore' feature.
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:28 am

Post by Korts »

Tony wrote:If i were you, and you..err.. I was *not* scum, my blood would be boiling about freeko. But somehow when you're scum, you can't really blame when people tunnel you -.-
Nah, I probably would accept his play as town too. Getting others' blood boiling is a very good way to test reactions.

Also, I didn't notice he'd posted post-game at all. Give him some slack, he's a relative newbie and loss is always hard.
scumchat never die
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:43 am

Post by Vi »

obtw. You can has QT

Though you should know what's in it already.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:49 am

Post by Korts »

Vi, you should've chosen Edgey if you wanted Ace Attorney.
scumchat never die
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:35 am

Post by raider8169 »

Rhinox wrote:*sigh*... I can't believe Tony and Raider were both scum, and tubby and freeko were innocent.
For the record I was not scum!

Of course I was not a good guy anyways.

If you have not used up your one time bullet proof thing I would have been been a shoe in to win.
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:45 am

Post by Rhinox »

Of course I was not a good guy anyways.
"Not a good guy" = scum ;)... just not mafia
If you have not used up your one time bullet proof thing I would have been been a shoe in to win.
Well, I didn't even know I had it... But, had I chose to ambush N1 and target whoever targeted Occam, which I really wanted to, you would have been dead ;)
Jebus
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:06 am

Post by Jebus »

But that would have been no fun :P
Bastard ModGod. Mislynch fodder. Suave savior.
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:31 am

Post by raider8169 »

Jebus wrote:But that would have been no fun :P
+1

The sad part about the whole thing is that Occam was a random kill. I can never keep track the first day with so many people so I just picked someone that posted but did not seem extremely pro-town.

I could not have picked a better person to kill on the first day. I just wish the wolves would have not picked the same people as me so many times. I started to think that the kills were coming only from the people that were watching and that I was not able to kill the person watching. A lot of guess work on my part but it did keep me alive until the end.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:48 pm

Post by Vi »

Korts wrote:Vi, you should've chosen Edgey if you wanted Ace Attorney.
Actually, I wanted to be Mia Fey, the defense's counsel (to represent my relationship with freeko).
Unfortunately, all of her poses in Phoenix's career are kind of ugly by themselves, so I went with Mia the rookie prosecutor.

There's another reason I wanted Mia, but I think you'll see that for yourself in time.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2009 4:08 pm

Post by MeMe »

last post
Remember...It's not a lie if you believe it. -- G. Costanza

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”