Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1050 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:18 am

Post by Slaxx »

In post 1043, LabRat01 wrote:Wait, let me bold it

@Red, dance with mcqueen please

You
WILL NOT
avoid getting lynched, so dance before you give him enough time to avoid the lynch by lurking
This shouldn't happen.

I'm fine with just lynching RT now. I know it looks scummy but if I'm alive tomorrow it'll become clear.

VOTE: RedTea
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:19 am

Post by LabRat01 »

In post 1047, Slaxx wrote: My TR on AP has been slowly chipped away over the course of the game. I keep going back and forth on DD. I’m not TRing Evee but Eragon seems to be? Would probably be good to clarify.

McQ activity has dropped off a bit in the PT but I’m not for sure that’s AI.

There’s a couple posts in there that I TR, mainly dealing with the mix of trust/solving and paranoia of me that I think would be hard for any town, particularly McQ town, to fake.

My reads really aren’t strong this game and that sucks. Red is the right lynch today. I’d be fine pairing them with anyone but (You, McQ, Eragon)
Tbh same. A lot of people seem not to be reading the game, which is just really pissing me off.

I didn't like AP's read on me for the most part, becuase it's just bullshit.
It's really clear that he doesn't remember much of the discussion and isn't interested in the game AT ALL. I guess his enthusiasm when pushing me was ok, cuz it seemed like he believed that "me wanting to dance with red" was some sort of scum-slip, but the rest of his posts are just crap.
I understand the AtE, but I'm not buying it.
Or maybe like, I really don't want to buy it, because I'm absolutely certain that if he wanted to, he'd be able to fake his tone as scum, but when looking at all of my other reads, I just begin to really want to start grasping at straws to have at least SOME TRs and not be in such a shithole as I'm in now.
Ijdk

Tbh I don't have a strong read on you either. I remember being rather confident in you being town before, but it just kinda... disappeared today and it didn't want to appear again after reading your iso.
I'm sorry if I'm being unreasonable or w/e, but tbh I don't even care anymore
This game is just really starting to piss me off and I don't think I have time to just take a break and regain my motivation to start doing stuff later, so I think I'll just trust you. You're like the only person here who still remotely cares for this and I know how shitty my reads are rn, so tbh there's a huge chance you'd have convinced me to vote with you anyways. If red is town and you're just protecting your teammate then tbh I don't fcking care, I just want to lose already

Are you really confidnet that mcqueen is town? Have you played scum eith him before?
And is it possible to quote the posts from the PT? Or like, maybe, can you rethink the read one last time to make sure? As I said before, I'll trust you, but just please, at least be confident in it.

Eragon town-read evee because even though they aren't helping, they seem to be online rather regularly and they just comment on whatever catches their eye, which is a more townie thing to do. I mean, they aren't trying to "force it". (Or at least I think eragon is TRing evee for that...) I kinda agree, but I'm not confident in reading them like that. I skipped through their ISO in a few of their previous games and tbh they seemed more contributive in both scum and town games, which doesn't give me much. And even though I get that the game might not be interesting, I didn't like their apathy towards yesterday's lynch. Them picking aronis without any sort of explanation or previous interest in the lynch seemed like they were just lazily picking the easiest way out of the problem. (Which could imply that they're scum and they're apathetic because they know they can take it easy)
Anyways, I don't mind them being lynched.

Same with duck tbh. I don't have a read on them,
like, I just don't.
But I'm SRing all shitters in here and it's just unlikely for THE WHOLE scumteam to care so little, not to be reading the game. Duck SEEMS to care at least sometimes, but again, they're a hydra so I think I should expect a bit more from them.
And one of the heads seemed just really disinterested in it until like... half of d2? I know I'm grasping here, but tbh idgaf
Like, couldn't it be because they rolled scum and didn't feel the need to scum-hunt separately? They needed only 1 head to be active in order to look townie, but as town, they'd need 2 to look for scum (and it should be a lot more interesting to both of them as well)
And why would they create a hydra and sign up in the first place if they didn't intend/have time to play together? This is their very first game on this account, so it just doesn't make sense to me

Back to the point, I'm ok with a red&evee dance and tbh red&duck as well. I still don't know about red&AP, but I THINK I'd like to leave him for later

Re-read mcqueen this 1 last time, please, and let's decide the dance target, cuz this REALLY NEEDS TO BE DECIDED TODAY OR EVERYONE WILL BE ABLE TO JUST LURK AND AVOID DOING ANYTHING.

Just please, hurry up, I think I'll be online for the next few hours

We can get the others online by poking them later
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:23 am

Post by Slaxx »

UNVOTE:

lmfao

hold on

our PT is poppin

gimme a few
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:23 am

Post by LabRat01 »

In post 1050, Slaxx wrote:
In post 1043, LabRat01 wrote:Wait, let me bold it

@Red, dance with mcqueen please

You
WILL NOT
avoid getting lynched, so dance before you give him enough time to avoid the lynch by lurking
This shouldn't happen.

I'm fine with just lynching RT now. I know it looks scummy but if I'm alive tomorrow it'll become clear.

VOTE: RedTea
It's ok, if you're really against it, you can just tell mcqueen not to accept it later
We can still make it, i think
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:25 am

Post by LabRat01 »

@MCQUEEN, IF YOU'RE ONLINE DON'T FCKING HIDE BEHIND SLAXX AND POST IN HERE
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:26 am

Post by Slaxx »

I really don't think I am pocketed here Lab. I know that means fuck-all to you, and I understand that.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:30 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1054, LabRat01 wrote:
Oh, believe me, I'm here. I trust Slaxx to be town, so I'm discussing with him similarly as I would to a Hydra partner.

His vote was bad and I told him so in our PT. When I went to post ITT, he removed it during a pedit, so I didn't submit my post.

I'm struggling to read redtea and so I'm not seeing the need for a lynch as fast as you want it. Can you review your case on her?
EeveeLution Army
EeveeLution Army
Mafia Scum
EeveeLution Army
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:33 am

Post by EeveeLution Army »

Any reason why mcqueen?
Show
-Lord Giratina-

-Queen Togekiss-
EeveeLution Army

--Eevee General--
--Jolteon Lieutenant--
--Flareon Private--
--Vaporeon Captain--
--Leafeon Corporal--
--Glaceon Major--
--Espeon Colonel--
--Umbreon Officer--
--Sylveon Sergeant--
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:46 am

Post by LabRat01 »

In post 789, LabRat01 wrote:
In post 780, Eragon wrote:
In post 766, Moment wrote:I think both Aronis and redtea are low-posting, low-hanging fruit but I don't think there are many actual valid reasons to scumread them.
In post 767, Moment wrote:For redtea especially, "I don't townread this person" isn't really a reason to scumread someone in a blitz game when they're among the lowest posters. That's just a logical consequence.

I don't think there are really valid reasons to scumread her, and I think is fairly town-indicative.
ok i see the whys

so you are saying there is no real valid reason to scumread them,

whats a reason to townread them? like, if you think they arent scum because there is no reason to scumread them, why do you think they are town if theres they are just low-posting low hanging fruit
^^^
Tbh i wanted to ask about it as well, but I lost the post and was busy so I just went away xd

And @moment, why do you think mcqueen is not "low hanging fruit"? Elaborate on your read on him please
Why him over aronis
And elaborate on the TR on red. I really don't see how any of their posts are town indicative. Sure they did post reads, but they made it p clear that they did it only because slaxx asked them for it

And the reads weren't any good either. I don't like that they didn't write anything about the current lynch options
Like, I think people talked about koki/aronis/mcqueen quite a bit and assuming red is town, they are the most reasonable lynch candidates to pick from today
I think considering the general inactivity and lack of game progression, looking for scum among them is rather reasonable
And red doesn't really seem to be that interested in determining their alignment

I mean, sure they do have reads on the other players, but it it's absolutely meaningless if they're so passive about the actual lynch

And it's not like they tried to push any of their reads either
Their whole read progression seems forced and they don't seem to be interested in doing anything unless they're forced to do it

While I'm on it, I didn't like 701 either
Didn't mean to take so long.
Now that he's around again:
Aronis, why are you so set on AP, while most everyone else see him as neutral at worst?
And why not just ISO the two dance partners proposed to you? Me and Kokichi have unfortunately posted very little so far. It would take you less than ten minutes.

What I was going to say before is Aronis hasn't posts enough for me to seriously consider dancing with him for any reason. Currently, I think it seems weird to be so bluntly uninterested. Scum would probably at least try a little.
It was a reaction/"questioning" post right after people started heavily SRing Aronis for his AtE post
And oh god, does it feel like SvS

I don't like it individually either
I mean, c'mon if they don't think Aronis's AtE is scummy, do they think that those who SR him are bad? Or like, if not aronis, THEN WHO? Any vibes, reads, anything??? A lot has happened, yet the only thing they react to is "that"

Their reaction and read progression in general is lacking as for a townie imo
The post makes me feel as if they're having serious trouble getting SRs and pushing people, which really points to them being scum imo
Their read on aronis is disgustingly wishy-washy and I can't say anything good about their other reads either

The fact that they're focusing mainly on players who won't get lynched, isn't helping either

Tbh I liked their idea to dance with moment, but that's it
And I don't think it's enough to change my read on them.

Lol, I didn't intend to write that much
It's prob unreadable, cuz I'm not really tempted to edit that on the phone, so sorry for that
but anyways, comment on it please
Mainly this and I really didn't like red's 701. It seemed like she was questioning Aronis only becuase people started heavily SRing him and she thought that "she had to write about it". (It felt kinda forced and the lack of interest in anything else (lack of "spontaneous" responses to stuff which aren't as important) makes me feel that she isn't interested in scum-hunting)
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:50 am

Post by LabRat01 »

In post 1057, EeveeLution Army wrote:Any reason why mcqueen?
WhAT dO yOu ThINk? ^_^

And why not? If you're interested, THEN POST
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:52 am

Post by LabRat01 »

What do you think about mcqueen?
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:53 am

Post by LabRat01 »

And talk to me about AP, red and duck while you're at it
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:53 am

Post by LabRat01 »

Thx
Darkwing Duck
Darkwing Duck
Goon
Darkwing Duck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:58 am

Post by Darkwing Duck »

I'm kinda just at the point that I feel it's a foregone conclusion that RedTea won't bother to dance even if we ask, and if Aronis, RedTea, and Kokichi really is a trinity of obstinate, lazy town, then I'm pretty okay writing this game off as a loss. Marathon weekend is here and maybe I can actually get a player list that wants to play the game somewhere in there.

lgd
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:06 am

Post by LabRat01 »

@evee
In post 1026, LabRat01 wrote:
In post 983, LabRat01 wrote:Btw, now that I think of it, idk if I already wrote about it or not, but I'm not a fan of mcqueen realizing that he's not voting red (when he thought he was) and then not bothering to change it. He seemed to be SRing her, so him not switching kinda makes me feel as if he doesn't give a crap
Btw, this still stands
Tbh I thought I wrote more about him, but apparently I didn't cuz I can't find it
But basically, his posts and the tone made me feel as if he doesn't actually care about the game and just pretends that he does
Some of his reactions felt forced to me and combind with the general lack of interest, it didn't give me a good read on him

I don't think I'm gonna write a lot more, cuz I feel I'm getting pissy, so I prob need a break
Sorry, bb in half an hour
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:07 am

Post by LabRat01 »

In post 1063, Darkwing Duck wrote:I'm kinda just at the point that I feel it's a foregone conclusion that RedTea won't bother to dance even if we ask, and if Aronis, RedTea, and Kokichi really is a trinity of obstinate, lazy town, then I'm pretty okay writing this game off as a loss. Marathon weekend is here and maybe I can actually get a player list that wants to play the game somewhere in there.

lgd
Are you scum?
Darkwing Duck
Darkwing Duck
Goon
Darkwing Duck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:09 am

Post by Darkwing Duck »

sadly not

lgd
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:18 am

Post by LabRat01 »

In post 1066, Darkwing Duck wrote:sadly not

lgd
Even if you think red won't offer a dance to anyone, it might be possible to have someone offer a dance to red.
We can ping people later, so that it isn't as easy to lurk

And even if the dance fails today (assuming there's a scum lynch), it would be better to have at least some ideas before tomorrow, so that the same situation doesn't happen again and we don't use 2 days of discussion for nothing

who do you want to lynch besides red?
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:22 am

Post by mcqueen »

Why what?
EeveeLution Army
EeveeLution Army
Mafia Scum
EeveeLution Army
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:30 am

In post 1060, LabRat01 wrote:

im not that confident in my read on him anymore. hes starting to lean into a scumminess to me
Show
-Lord Giratina-

-Queen Togekiss-
EeveeLution Army

--Eevee General--
--Jolteon Lieutenant--
--Flareon Private--
--Vaporeon Captain--
--Leafeon Corporal--
--Glaceon Major--
--Espeon Colonel--
--Umbreon Officer--
--Sylveon Sergeant--
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:31 am

Post by Slaxx »

god dammit

no
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:31 am

Post by LabRat01 »

Tbh now that I think of it, that reaction feels bad as well

It just shows that till now evee wasn't actually interested in getting red to partner up, even though they did show interest in the dance mechanics before
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:31 am

Post by LabRat01 »

Lol
EeveeLution Army
EeveeLution Army
Mafia Scum
EeveeLution Army
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:32 am

In post 1056, mcqueen wrote:
In post 1054, LabRat01 wrote:
Oh, believe me, I'm here. I trust Slaxx to be town, so I'm discussing with him similarly as I would to a Hydra partner.

His vote was bad and I told him so in our PT. When I went to post ITT, he removed it during a pedit, so I didn't submit my post.

I'm struggling to read redtea and so I'm not seeing the need for a lynch as fast as you want it. Can you review your case on her?

why was his vote bad in your eyes?
Show
-Lord Giratina-

-Queen Togekiss-
EeveeLution Army

--Eevee General--
--Jolteon Lieutenant--
--Flareon Private--
--Vaporeon Captain--
--Leafeon Corporal--
--Glaceon Major--
--Espeon Colonel--
--Umbreon Officer--
--Sylveon Sergeant--
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:32 am

Post by LabRat01 »

In post 1069, EeveeLution Army wrote:
In post 1060, LabRat01 wrote:

im not that confident in my read on him anymore. hes starting to lean into a scumminess to me
please respond to my other post

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”