CantLynchAPuppy-------------
(1) CantLynchAPuppy
Not sparing:
- (5) Prism, Lavender, redtea, Tanner, beeboy

Fight Votecount 1.F
Hectic--------------------------
(1) Prism
beeboy-----------------------
(7) Chara, Hectic, CantLynchAPuppy, PookyTheMagicalBear, Morning Tweet, catboi, Prism
Chara---------------------------
(2) redtea, Tayl0r Swift,
Prism --------------------------
(1) catboi
PookyTheMagicalBear -------

catboi--------------------------

Morning Tweet----------------

Tayl0r Swift -------------------
(1) beeboy
Lavender ----------------------
(1) Tanner
redtea --------------------------

Tanner -------------------------

CantLynchAPuppy-------------

Not Fighting:
- (1) Lavender

"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: she/her, not they

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:50 am

Post by Isis »

Prism saw how Morning Tweet was now skittering through the air, not unlike a fly. And beeboy was not unlike a frog. All Prism's life, he wanted to encourage others to eat others; it was a close second to getting others to eat him.
"Beeboy, doesn't Morning Tweet look a healthy snack?" Prism asked. He briefly sang some sort of obnoxious improvised jingle.
"
The snake eats the frog and the frog eats the fly and the fly goes *glog*
"
Beeboy turned his eyes to look towards Prism briefly, then turned his eyes away again, pretending not to notice. He'd tried out the froggit costume's tongue when he first tried it on, it worked fine. But at this moment he was unwilling to comply. His mouth looked preoccupied.
Prism was a bit frustrated. He felt pretty sure he had given beeboy a good cue. He confidently leapt onto the center of the ledge, perfectly centering his weight with feline precision, and sang his song again from an even more prominent position, pointing his tail upwards as a pointer.
"
The snake eats the frog and the frog eats the fly and the fly goes *glog*
"
Beeboy turned away and looked at a stalactite.
Nahdia took notice of what was happening. "Beeboy, what are you doing? I know you didn't miss that cue." They rolled over to scold the sulking frog, who only sheepishly covered his mouth.
"The rule is 'Yes, and!'! Always 'Yes, and!'! You are not yessanding! You are not yessanding one bit! The Underground doesn't revolve around you beeboy!"
Angry scrambled pixels flashed across Nahdia's face, flashing bursts of circles and sine waves. Finally, they screamed.
"You are FIRED! Get out of my studio! We don't have enough Nice Cream for sticks in the mud! We don't even have enough Nice Cream to pay everyone exactly what I promised! Ignore that last bit! Out!"
Nahdia opened up a panel on their chest, pulled out a microphone, and immediately dropped it without using any of its capability to amplify one's voice whatsoever.
Beeboy sullenly hopped away from the set, his last hop as he vanished from view seeming to be missing its landing.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:56 am

Post by Isis »

Beeboy has been fought. He was
Mafia
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:57 am

Post by Isis »

It is now Night 1. Night 1 ends in (expired on 2020-09-17 14:00:24)
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:04 am

Post by Isis »

Hopkirk replaces redtea effective immediately
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:36 am

Post by Isis »

Hopkirk will not replace redtea
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 8:32 am

Post by Isis »

Sujimichi replaces redtea
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:08 am

Post by Isis »

After beeboy's removal, Nahdia orchestrated a riveting, exciting scene where all of the actors were harnessed together and scaled the cave wall to collect a stalactite from the ceiling just because Nahdia thought it looked kind of like a mushroom and now they wanted it. Nahdia made the scene all the more exciting by kicking rubble onto those below them to add some risk.
When Nahdia had their mushroom shaped rock, it made them hungry. It put their thoughts places.
And as they looked around the remaining monsters, one of the monsters had a tear in his costume, one that must have happened at some point during the rockclimbing accident.
"catboi! What! Really?!? Aren't you clocked in right now!?!?"
Nahdia wheeled over and roared at him, shaking fists of rage. "Hmmm... but you have been acting so good. And, you know, now I want a grilled mushroom.
I will forgive this is if you go downstairs to the cooking show set and make an episode about grilled mushrooms.
You can figure it out, right? If you can't, the more entertainment for the viewers! If you do, I'll still give you nice cream. But in any case I want you back behind the register tomorrow."
Catboi breathed a sigh of relief at not being fired, and eagerly headed downstairs as instructed.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:10 am

Post by Isis »

Spoiler:
In post 36, Isis wrote:Catboi, you are
town
. You are
Burgerpants
dressed as
Grillby
->
Nahdia has offered lots of monsters the opportunity to act and earn Nice Cream every day. Nahdia is actually incidentally your boss, who owns the restaurant you manage, clean, stock, and man, and it actually takes you six month's wages to save up enough money to buy a single Nice Cream. Nahdia also made you sign something saying you won't take any other jobs, so it was pivotal when the costume room got opened, allowing you to disguise yourself. You chose to take the appearance of Grillby, since you're used to being a manager anyway.
If you do a good job acting and get two or three Nice Creams, you might be able to work all day tomorrow and not crave all the food your handling, wishing Nahdia didn't require you to pay 250% when purchasing food from the restaurant!!
Since you badly want to earn some Nice Cream and making waves would tip Nahdia off to who you are, your goals are very inline with a successful uneventful production.

Please confirm for the game by telling me your alignment, any partner's names, and acknowledging that the mafia have daytalk.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:12 am

Post by Isis »

Players in play:
Hectic
Chara
Prism
PookyTheMagicalBear
Morning Tweet
Tayl0r Swift
Lavender
Sujimichi (was redtea)
Tanner
CantLynchAPuppy
"Well, I..."
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:22 am

Post by Hectic »

Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:30 am

Post by Hectic »

Lavender
Lavender
Goon
Lavender
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:32 am

Post by Lavender »

Well, that was quite fortunate (@o@)
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:39 am

Post by Tanner »

huh. that happened.

first things first, we only fight from here on out, right? now that the insta-loss after day 4 cannot happen, there's no reason to not go for genocide?

also, i'm still decently worried about how yesterday went down. i skimmed the VC's, beeboy was leading wagon for a while, and towards the end of the game, the only "counterwagons" with 2 votes were (1) the chara wagon, which han an RVS vote on it, and (2) me/catboi voting lavender for a little bit. (if there were more correct me, i'm doing this from memory.) thinking if there was bussing involved. (also remembering that event and seeing catboi dead makes me uneasy...)

@hectic, you disgreed with my "stalled wagon on beeboy means he's town" thing (and obviously you were right >_>), can we chat about this? do you think a bus is possible/likely?

another thing, while skimming some ISOs, i noticed redtea hadn't shifted their vote since RVS, kinda disappeared near the end, and were defending elements at one point. who expressed a meta townread on them yesterday? was it catboi? ._.
your eyes on the city.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:39 am

Post by Hectic »

Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:41 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

So we win either by fighting Not Chara, or by fighting a townie -> Not Chara suicides -> fighting the last mafia. And if we do genocide then we get a boost in Xylo. Is that correct?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:42 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

HURT: Sujimichi
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:44 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 1064, Tanner wrote:first things first, we only fight from here on out, right? now that the insta-loss after day 4 cannot happen, there's no reason to not go for genocide?
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:45 am

Post by Tanner »

In post 1066, Morning Tweet wrote:So we win either by fighting Not Chara, or by fighting a townie -> Not Chara suicides -> fighting the last mafia. And if we do genocide then we get a boost in Xylo. Is that correct?
almost but not quite, if we fight either of Not Chara or the "regular" Mafia we win today, at least to my understanding (since we can fight a townie tomorrow to trigger the suicide), and genocide gives us a 50/50 in MyLo so i guess, yeah. murder time.
your eyes on the city.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:47 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

time to go on a rampage!
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:48 am

Post by Chara »

yes. killing any mafia on this day is a win, to be very clear on top of others being very clear.
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:48 am

Post by Chara »

In post 1048, Prism wrote:HURT: beeboy

see ya nerds

xoxo love chara
i hope Prism appreciates the terror i felt upon reading this when beeboy was still unflipped.
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:51 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 1072, Chara wrote:
In post 1048, Prism wrote:HURT: beeboy

see ya nerds

xoxo love chara
i hope Prism appreciates the terror i felt upon reading this when beeboy was still unflipped.
I was scared for a split moment but then i realized that going as high effort as he did would be an odd play for a Not Chara who knew they were about to die
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:05 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 1064, Tanner wrote:@hectic, you disgreed with my "stalled wagon on beeboy means he's town" thing (and obviously you were right >_>), can we chat about this? do you think a bus is possible/likely?

I read through the transcripts for yesterday and I was quite surprised to see you calling beeboy town based on VCA, and even a little alarmed by it. I haven't felt such excitement since reading a very interesting snail fact from the night before! However, I then realised it would serve you little purpose if you were a monster, as there were no other viable counterwagons and you didn't try and push anyone and instead kept your vote on Lavender - someone who others as well as Master Glyde himself had just towncased, not likely to lead to saving beeboy at all.
In post 1020, Tanner wrote:hello friends, insomnia is kicking my ass

i was gonna vote beeboy (because deadline and i see my vote is still on lavender oops)
but i wanna see if it's possible something happens there now

also vaguely agree with
I have conveniently highlighted what I want you to focus on in a pleasant shade of pink! At this point, were you still hoping for a mass shift onto Lavender? Why did you disagree with Master Glyde's reasons for her being an innocent child?

Otherwise, I do believe that a bus is a very likely possibility. It's either that or the monsters were simply too afraid to push anything else or hop onto Tayl0r, as it would look too opportunistic and quite bad for them down the line!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”