Mini Normal 2236: Lemon Demon | Game Over!

Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1050 (ISO) » Sun Sep 19, 2021 5:45 pm

Post by Shrek »

In post 1047, House wrote:
In post 1046, Shrek wrote:i think titus should unvote tbh
If you're town, you're gamethrowing right now and risk disciplinary action of eliminated.

Consider your options carefully.
it's actually not gamethrowing since it gives more information on the gamestate (etc. titus trying to throw me under the bus). despite it being a very stupid move for me it IS a move. its also me being frustrated that people could SR me since im obvtown but whatever

:dead:
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Sun Sep 19, 2021 5:45 pm

Post by Shrek »

if it was gamethrowing then they wouldn't give me the option to self vote in the first place
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Sun Sep 19, 2021 5:47 pm

Post by House »

In post 1051, Shrek wrote:if it was gamethrowing then they wouldn't give me the option to self vote in the first place
They can't exactly remove it, considering the player names agent just listed in a drop down box. :P
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Sun Sep 19, 2021 5:47 pm

Post by House »

In post 1052, House wrote:
In post 1051, Shrek wrote:if it was gamethrowing then they wouldn't give me the option to self vote in the first place
They can't exactly remove it, considering the player names aren't just listed in a drop down box. :P

Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Sun Sep 19, 2021 5:47 pm

Post by Shrek »

cakez did it and he wasn't throwing either

and the mods could just choose not to count it anyways. its still an option is what im saying
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Sun Sep 19, 2021 5:49 pm

Post by Shrek »

oh im vanilla town btw in case that wasnt clear
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Sun Sep 19, 2021 5:49 pm

Post by House »

The ability to self-vote is available to everyone because it has to be, in other for scum to be able to utilize it as a strategy to shut down discussion.

Self-voting as town is a valid tactical decision, but when you knowingly place yourself at risk of imminent elimination (such as putting yourself at E-1 with known lolhammers in the game AND EGGING THEN ON TO HAMMER, that is quite likely crossing a line.

House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Sun Sep 19, 2021 5:50 pm

Post by House »

In post 1056, House wrote:The ability to self-vote is available to everyone because it has to be, in order* for scum to be able to utilize it as a strategy to shut down discussion.

Self-voting as town is a valid tactical decision, but when you knowingly place yourself at risk of imminent elimination (such as putting yourself at E-1 with known lolhammers in the game AND EGGING THEN ON TO HAMMER, that is quite likely crossing a line.

House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Sun Sep 19, 2021 5:51 pm

Post by House »

In post 1054, Shrek wrote:cakez did it and he wasn't throwing either

and the mods could just choose not to count it anyways. its still an option is what im saying
I don't think he put himself at E-1. DGB did that.

Hm.

Titus, what's your take on DGB?

Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Sun Sep 19, 2021 5:52 pm

Post by Shrek »

In post 1056, House wrote:The ability to self-vote is available to everyone because it has to be, in other for scum to be able to utilize it as a strategy to shut down discussion.

you dont know if i intended to keep it on or not without your interference though. i could just as likely have been planning to step down the moment you tried to talk me down from it. big brain moves
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Sun Sep 19, 2021 5:54 pm

Post by Shrek »

yeah see dgb is the easy next elim. if i was scum looking to expand the poe i would say that name because its such low hanging fruit anyways
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Sun Sep 19, 2021 5:56 pm

Post by Shrek »

like i was literally in zero danger until i mentioned titus
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Sun Sep 19, 2021 6:03 pm

Post by House »

In post 1061, Shrek wrote:like i was literally in zero danger until i mentioned titus
That's because you looked like you were going around looking for a wagon that would take off.

This isn't getting traction... maybe if I push this person...

... kinda thing.

Also, Margot obviously townreads Titus, which is why she targeted her. Scum!you would probably avoid pushing there for that reason.

Big brain moves.

Speaking to YOUR "big brain move", you repellent have been sable to unvote, as you put yourself at E-1 and my vote would have been the hammer.

You're welcome.

House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Sun Sep 19, 2021 6:04 pm

Post by House »

In post 1062, House wrote:
In post 1061, Shrek wrote:like i was literally in zero danger until i mentioned titus
That's because you looked like you were going around looking for a wagon that would take off.

... kinda thing.

Also, Margot obviously townreads Titus, which is why she targeted her. Scum!you would probably avoid pushing there for that reason.

Big brain moves.

Speaking to YOUR "big brain move", you wouldn't have been able to unvote, as you put yourself at E-1 and my vote would have been the hammer.

You're welcome.
Ugh. Fix't

Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Sun Sep 19, 2021 6:18 pm

Post by Shrek »

... kinda thing.

Big brain moves.

Speaking to YOUR "big brain move", you repellent have been sable to unvote, as you put yourself at E-1 and my vote would have been the hammer.

You're welcome.
why would i not choose someone who wasnt locktowned by the confirmed townie (DGB or N_M) tho. like i could just kill titus or smth and id be fine for a good while. i dont need the you v margot interaction to keep happening from a scum standpoint because im already safe until VERY deep in the game.
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Sun Sep 19, 2021 6:20 pm

Post by Shrek »

if i were scum atm i would go you (dayvote) margot (nk) > n_m/DGB (dayvote) town!titus (NK) > other of NM/DGB and i just win no?
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Sun Sep 19, 2021 6:21 pm

Post by Shrek »

theres no logical reason for me to jeopardize my position just to keep margot focused on you next day
MargotRosa
MargotRosa
she/her
Goon
MargotRosa
she/her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Sun Sep 19, 2021 6:23 pm

Post by MargotRosa »

In post 1041, Shrek wrote:VOTE: shrek

go n_m show these people to put their money where their mouth is

:mrgreen:
This game has been exhausting. Like, if you're Town, you have been going for quick tunnels, and the moment a tunnel isn't happening, you get twitchy to the point of self voting just to progress to twilight.

If we assume the best of everyone who is posting and say everyone who has at least two independent town reads is Town, that means current Town reads list is Titus, myself, Sbf, House, and Shrek. That leaves Dgb and N_M.

N_M has not posted enough to have an ISO worth diving right now. Dgb is the only one left.

I'm happy to eliminate Dgb and go from there.

I'm also going to lay all the cards on the table. I am not a friendly neighbour. I am a Neighbourizer. Won't say everyone that is in the neighbourhood, but Titus is in it. I had some niggling doubts when I brought her in, and probably would have brought House in but for the fact that I figured I'd get a clear picture of whether Titus was Town or not in the neighbourhood rather than out of it. That is about as deceptive as I get, and in this case I think it worked, and we have a neighbourhood that is only Town.

Tonight, I'm going to invite Shrek to the neighbourhood, which they'll get into irrespective of whether or not I'm eliminated. When you come in Shrek, you can read through and gauge whether or not Titus is Town. I'm happy to give Shrek a strong Town lean for now, and put my support behind the neighbourhood's inhabitants also. What happens tomorrow is up to whoever is still alive then, but would like a sheep on this vote please.

VOTE: Dgb
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Sun Sep 19, 2021 6:24 pm

Post by House »

In post 1064, Shrek wrote:

... kinda thing.

Big brain moves.

You're welcome.
why would i not choose someone who wasnt locktowned by the confirmed townie (DGB or N_M) tho. like i could just kill titus or smth and id be fine for a good while. i dont need the you v margot interaction to keep happening from a scum standpoint because im already safe until VERY deep in the game.
T3 or Margot were scum's only realistic choices, last night.

Margot was kept alive despite the fact she's confirmed town so she could continue pushing me with the hopes the rest of town would just sheep "wrong, confirmed town".
T3 only saw motion, not names, so it's easy to leave him alive if Margot is on the right track because "motion" could be explained away with, "i got fruit last night, must have been from scum".

MargotRosa
MargotRosa
she/her
Goon
MargotRosa
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Sun Sep 19, 2021 6:25 pm

Post by MargotRosa »

To be clear, I also think that House is Town, and that Titus' conduct over the last day lines up with my initial Town read of her
MargotRosa
MargotRosa
she/her
Goon
MargotRosa
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Sun Sep 19, 2021 6:26 pm

Post by MargotRosa »

So, actual read list looks like this:

Town (in no particular order):
Sbf
Titus
House
Shrek

PoE:
Dgb
N_M
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Sun Sep 19, 2021 6:26 pm

Post by House »

In post 1067, MargotRosa wrote:Tonight, I'm going to invite Shrek to the neighbourhood, which they'll get into irrespective of whether or not I'm eliminated.
What did Titus think of this decision!?

House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Sun Sep 19, 2021 6:26 pm

Post by House »

! Was a typo

MargotRosa
MargotRosa
she/her
Goon
MargotRosa
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Sun Sep 19, 2021 6:27 pm

Post by MargotRosa »

Also, apologies to House. It is in fact I who was the cunt.
MargotRosa
MargotRosa
she/her
Goon
MargotRosa
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Sun Sep 19, 2021 6:27 pm

Post by MargotRosa »

I didn't share with her, because I wanted it clear to Shrek when they got into the neighbourhood that it was solely my decision.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”