ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11225 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 6:26 pm

Post by ProfessorDrapion »

In post 11200, butterflies wrote:
In post 11195, Best Bird wrote:Wasn’t going to mention Rad, but I don’t like that post at all.
Mason claims are town because I strongly read Dwlee as town and they’re a package deal. Also like Roden’s posting.
That’s actually a fair point.
I’d agree Dwlee upon replace in looked real good.
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11226 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 6:28 pm

VOTE: Malakittens
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11227 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 6:31 pm

In post 11225, ProfessorDrapion wrote:
In post 11195, Best Bird wrote:Wasn’t going to mention Rad, but I don’t like that post at all.
Mason claims are town because I strongly read Dwlee as town and they’re a package deal. Also like Roden’s posting.
Actually wait I think it was the player who replaced into Dwlee that looked good cause wasn’t it Dwlee that replaced out?
Idk I forgot all I remember I seeing someone replace into the other mason slot and really liked one of the posts they madeZ
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11228 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 6:32 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Spicy Move

But DP scum?
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11229 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 6:33 pm

Post by Malakittens »

PD

I already full claimed.

I can easily be tracked to a corpse

Liming me when we don’t get flips is the wrong move

Let’s not go here.
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
butterchurn
butterchurn
He/Him
Goon
butterchurn
He/Him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #11230 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 6:38 pm

Post by butterchurn »

In post 11193, Rad wrote:So I know people hate meta, but I read Newbie 2095 during the break and both Roden and Mala as town in that game played completely different than whatever they're doing here. Both were thoughtful and full of analysis, and both leader types, even on Mala's alt. Like I read Roden as hard town almost immediately and it never dropped.

Is it ridiculous to doubt the mason claims here? I get it could be town complacence being "confirmed" but holy shit, it's like a different person. If we have some way to confirm one way or the other, that would be great, though I'm guessing we do not at this point without a flip, and no need to flip a mason claim at this stage I think?

I'd ask both of them to step up their game if town. I dunno if Mala's trying to push a new goof around town meta or something, but there's so much lost compared to how both of them played in 2095.
Why is Mala included here? What does she have to do with this line of thinking?
butterchurn
butterchurn
He/Him
Goon
butterchurn
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #11231 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 6:38 pm

Post by butterchurn »

Also, in honor of Luke's death:

VOTE: Rad
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11232 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 7:05 pm

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11233 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 9:09 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 11193, Rad wrote:So I know people hate meta, but I read Newbie 2095 during the break and both Roden and Mala as town in that game played completely different than whatever they're doing here. Both were thoughtful and full of analysis, and both leader types, even on Mala's alt. Like I read Roden as hard town almost immediately and it never dropped.

Is it ridiculous to doubt the mason claims here? I get it could be town complacence being "confirmed" but holy shit, it's like a different person. If we have some way to confirm one way or the other, that would be great, though I'm guessing we do not at this point without a flip, and no need to flip a mason claim at this stage I think?

I'd ask both of them to step up their game if town. I dunno if Mala's trying to push a new goof around town meta or something, but there's so much lost compared to how both of them played in 2095.
Man I wish the town thought the same way about me in that game too
Mislim Bait
Mislim Bait
Mafia Scum
Mislim Bait
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11234 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 9:33 pm

Post by Mislim Bait »

oh hey I might do something today

@mala did you claim your n4?
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11235 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 9:39 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 11192, Best Bird wrote:
In post 11185, RCEnigma wrote:Yeah except we aren’t limming mala or best bird today. Especially bird since he’s our potential link with Luke.
:igmeou:

Luke isn’t pooky or a claimed role that could have info.
I trust Pooky to be town. I trust Luke to solve the game. But it’s your role at the end of the day.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11236 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 9:41 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

Newbie games and games in any other queue are completely different and slots will play them as such.
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11237 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 10:22 pm

Post by MalcolmTucker »

MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11238 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 11:42 pm

Post by MalcolmTucker »

A bit like with the suspicion of Pooky and Luke yesterday that never went anywhere, feels like Rad is trying to shade widely townread players on the off-chance it'll work without ever really committing to it at all. I think it's fine to use meta but I think it's understandable that not everyone plays every game in the same way. I did scumread Roden early on but seeing little reason to doubt the mason claim at this stage.
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: fae/faer + she/her

Post Post #11239 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2022 12:53 am

Post by butterflies »

In post 11219, ProfessorDrapion wrote:If Butterfly’s replaced Puppets they are town.
It’s only a half replacement. Titus couldn’t keep up with the game due to rl issues, so I just switched hydras with Flea.
hydra of
Flea the Magician (fae/faer)
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11240 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2022 1:10 am

Post by butterflies »

In post 11161, Save The Dragons wrote:
Flavor

Vote Count 4.211 Enchant (Best Bird, BlueBloodedToffee, butterchurn, RCEnigma, Malakittens, Lukewarm, Cat Scratch Fever, T-Bone, JohnnyFarrar, Rad, Mislim Bait)

Not Voting (Cytosine and Guanine, Taly, Roden, Dancing Puppets, Enchant, ProfessorDrapion, MalcolmTucker, Off the Hook, PookyTheMagicalBear, )

With 21 alive, it takes 11 to yeet.

Deadline: (expired on 2022-08-09 19:35:15)

Mod Notes
@Drap, Everyone offwagon except for MT is either mason or hard tr. Onwagon. other mason, medium, T-Bone, CSF, RCE who are probably confident townleans as opposed to clears.

Everyone else isn’t a clear for me, so pretty shouldn’t have said just five.
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11241 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2022 1:14 am

Post by butterflies »

In post 11227, ProfessorDrapion wrote:
In post 11225, ProfessorDrapion wrote:
Actually wait I think it was the player who replaced into Dwlee that looked good cause wasn’t it Dwlee that replaced out?
Idk I forgot all I remember I seeing someone replace into the other mason slot and really liked one of the posts they madeZ
You mean Butterchurn who replaced into Dwlee slot but I was tr Dwlee even before the mason claim.
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11242 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2022 1:19 am

Post by butterflies »

I’m not thrilled with RAD pushing Luke d4 or masons today. I want to consult with Flea before I vote though. Not sure how much faes read.
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11243 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2022 1:23 am

Post by butterflies »

In post 11238, MalcolmTucker wrote:

A bit like with the suspicion of Pooky and Luke yesterday that never went anywhere, feels like Rad is trying to shade widely townread players on the off-chance it'll work without ever really committing to it at all. I think it's fine to use meta but I think it's understandable that not everyone plays every game in the same way. I did scumread Roden early on but seeing little reason to doubt the mason claim at this stage.
+1

I don’t but with this many players, masons shouldn’t be a viable option for anyone anytime soon but then we had an anti-town vt suggest them but idk?

I strongly tr Dwlee who Butterchurn replaced. so would obviously hard vetoe mason claims.
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #11244 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2022 1:38 am

Post by Rad »

In post 11230, butterchurn wrote:

Why is Mala included here? What does she have to do with this line of thinking?
Mala and roden were both in that game and were both like different people. It's a meta read suspicion on both. The mason claim is specific to roden.
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11245 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2022 1:47 am

I don’t think it’s Rad.

VOTE: BlueBloodedToffee
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11246 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2022 1:48 am

Y’know Math’s Push on Blue really looked like distancing on second glance.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11247 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2022 1:48 am

Nope.

Was just scum trying to secure a mislim.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11248 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2022 1:49 am

No reason to distance with so many players still alive. No reason to bus so hard with so many other options either.
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11249 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2022 1:50 am

There’s always a reason to distance.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”