Flame Warriors U-Pick; Troll wins it for his team!

Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1125 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:07 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 1122, farside22 wrote:The role sounds weird to me.
I see Duplicity bought into it for reasons I don't understand.
Let total ignore my case on both Oversoul and Gaoth and lynch people randomly then shall we?

unvote:
vote: Gaoth

unvote

I want to understand the claim. There sounds too much like random and one shot but it's not clear from Oversoul's "Claim".

Oversoul: If your claim is true. Answer the following:
Do you pick from a list of characters? Are you told what characters do what?

You know as well as I do Dup scum will claim a doc role to save themselves from lynch. Oversoul light claiming doctor then saying he used "different abilities" looks desperate to me.

Da hell are you asking?

I can choose ANY flame warrior I want. I can choose ANY role I want, even if it doesn't exist. I don't choose from a list. I don't find out what flame warrior has what ability. I choose everything and make up shit to fuck with scum. Simple as that.

I never had to vote amrun, but if you want me to I will.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Catfish

UNVOTE:

Would much rather have Farside then Gaoth, but I will vote Gaoth at the end of the day cause I think I am the hammer.
Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:13 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

My problem is simple the number of pro town roles seem to greatly outnumber the scum roles making me suspect of everything now.

A role cop & one shot RB do not match what has been shown on town...

Hmm
Scum:
nk bastion cos he is never being lynched imo.

I don't honestly think Sir Bastion is a PR, he's too outspoken for it. But he's also a pain in the ass.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:21 am

Post by farside22 »

Oversoul wrote:
Let total ignore my case on both Oversoul and Gaoth and lynch people randomly then shall we?

unvote:

unvote

I want to understand the claim. There sounds too much like random and one shot but it's not clear from Oversoul's "Claim".

You know as well as I do Dup scum will claim a doc role to save themselves from lynch. Oversoul light claiming doctor then saying he used "different abilities" looks desperate to me.

Da hell are you asking?

I can choose ANY flame warrior I want. I can choose ANY role I want, even if it doesn't exist. I don't choose from a list. I don't find out what flame warrior has what ability. I choose everything and make up shit to fuck with scum. Simple as that.

UNVOTE:

UNVOTE:

Would much rather have Farside then Gaoth, but I will vote Gaoth at the end of the day cause I think I am the hammer.

Wait you expect me to believe the mod gives free reigh over what ever a player wants and you did not pick tracker, watcher, gunsmith or any ability that would help the town?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:09 am

Post by Scumhunter »

@SirB, mafia rolecop is actually incredibly strong, but with benmage dying so early it might not seem that way...I do think its possible that Oversoul could be a scum JOAT or that one of the remaining scumlords is a godfather (that is a natural addition to a miller setup). As for some mod-meta, Slaxx loves to put in little 1-shot roles to give everyone something to do, so I don't think the mass of non-standard VT claims should be all that alarming. Miller has negative utility and if Oversoul is telling the truth his role isn't exactly super useful either. Duplicity's roleclaim is a stupid role for a stupid player.

Oversoul, if you are checked by a cop would you appear to be guilty? In other words the night you chose to be the epic warrior who was a night-kill immune miller vig, does that mean that if the cop checks you, you would appear guilty?
Show
Town: 12-5
Scum: 3-1
-----
Troll-head of Soben hydra
Town: 3-2
Scum: 0-0
-----
Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:42 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

hmm I think something just twigged with me but after rereading his explanation something just twigged with me that oversoul has said enough for me to believe him for now.

Problem is you've all got me paranoid. Doesnt help that most of you have played together before and a lot of the cases draw from prior experiances you've had of each other.

Also it was discussed earlier that the scum do probably have day chat so the duplicity vs gaoth throwdown earlier is in retrospect looking somewhat like possible scummy bussing?

So flipping gaoth as scum does not clear duplicity personally.

But I am up for flipping gaoth all the same

Scum:
nk bastion cos he is never being lynched imo.

I don't honestly think Sir Bastion is a PR, he's too outspoken for it. But he's also a pain in the ass.
Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:45 pm

Post by Tragedy »

Unvote

Derpaherpaherp... =-=...

When you imitate a Flame Warrior, you get a random role out of it, or do you get the role based on the Flame Warrior you chose, Oversoul?
If it's random, are they roles that are in the game?

(Scum JOAT? That'd explain if there was another Vanilla Goon in this game).
I blame you for this.
For I have been awaiting for another heart pounding segment of
Dokidoki Precure!

[10/15/2013 - 00:13] -
Tragedy
~
I wish for Kami-nii-sama to have better naming skills.
Duplicity
Duplicity
Goon
Duplicity
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:18 pm

Post by Duplicity »

In post 1126, Sir Bastion wrote:My problem is simple the number of pro town roles seem to greatly outnumber the scum roles making me suspect of everything now.

I don't know how new you are to mafiascum but the number of town power roles always outnumber the scum power roles, secondly in a setup with 16 players 4-5 power roles is common. We have 6 claims here but the weakness of some of the power roles make it reasonable that all of the claims are legitimate.

In post 1127, farside22 wrote:Wait you expect me to believe the mod gives free reigh over what ever a player wants and you did not pick tracker, watcher, gunsmith or any ability that would help the town?

You clearly don't understand his role claim at all. He DOESN'T get the ability, he merely is viewed to have it so if he were rolecopped that role would show up.

@ Oversoul -
I do have one question for you though, if your intention was to be viewed as a doctor and shot why did you not pick doctor every night?
There are three ways of dealing with difference: domination, compromise, and integration. By domination only one side gets what it wants; by compromise neither side gets what it wants; by integration we find a way by which both sides may get what they wish. - Mary Parker Follett.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1132 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:20 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 1131, Duplicity wrote:
In post 1126, Sir Bastion wrote:My problem is simple the number of pro town roles seem to greatly outnumber the scum roles making me suspect of everything now.

I don't know how new you are to mafiascum but the number of town power roles always outnumber the scum power roles, secondly in a setup with 16 players 4-5 power roles is common. We have 6 claims here but the weakness of some of the power roles make it reasonable that all of the claims are legitimate.

In post 1127, farside22 wrote:Wait you expect me to believe the mod gives free reigh over what ever a player wants and you did not pick tracker, watcher, gunsmith or any ability that would help the town?

You clearly don't understand his role claim at all. He DOESN'T get the ability, he merely is viewed to have it so if he were rolecopped that role would show up.

@ Oversoul -
I do have one question for you though, if your intention was to be viewed as a doctor and shot why did you not pick doctor every night?

Because that only entered my mind after we lost the mystery account and such. :\ I was mainly looking for breadcrumbs from the mafia originally.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1133 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:22 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 1127, farside22 wrote:
Oversoul wrote:

unvote:

unvote

Da hell are you asking?

UNVOTE:

UNVOTE:

Wait you expect me to believe the mod gives free reigh over what ever a player wants and you did not pick tracker, watcher, gunsmith or any ability that would help the town?

Farside, what the fuck is so hard to understand? Your constant rolefishing about this is fucking annoying and useless. I choose ANY FUCKING ROLE I WANT, I choose ANY FUCKING FLAME WARRIOR I WANT and I IMPERSONATE THEM. I DO NOT GAIN THEIR ABILITIES. I would show up as that role to a rolecop. I am sorry for the flip out but I thought I explained this twice already?

In post 1128, Scumhunter wrote:@SirB, mafia rolecop is actually incredibly strong, but with benmage dying so early it might not seem that way...I do think its possible that Oversoul could be a scum JOAT or that one of the remaining scumlords is a godfather (that is a natural addition to a miller setup). As for some mod-meta, Slaxx loves to put in little 1-shot roles to give everyone something to do, so I don't think the mass of non-standard VT claims should be all that alarming. Miller has negative utility and if Oversoul is telling the truth his role isn't exactly super useful either. Duplicity's roleclaim is a stupid role for a stupid player.

Oversoul, if you are checked by a cop would you appear to be guilty? In other words the night you chose to be the epic warrior who was a night-kill immune miller vig, does that mean that if the cop checks you, you would appear guilty?

Yes.

If I become a "miller", and a cop investigated me, I would show up as "guilty".

If I became a "vigilante", and a gunsmith investigated me, I would show up as "gun".
Duplicity
Duplicity
Goon
Duplicity
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1134 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:23 pm

Post by Duplicity »

@ Oversoul -
Last question; Why select a role that could potentially have you guiltied especially when a cop had already claimed?
There are three ways of dealing with difference: domination, compromise, and integration. By domination only one side gets what it wants; by compromise neither side gets what it wants; by integration we find a way by which both sides may get what they wish. - Mary Parker Follett.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1135 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:28 pm

Post by Oversoul »

To see if he was actually investigating random townies, and to hopefully scare a backup role cop if there was any.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1136 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:37 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Slaxx, VC, please?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1137 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:59 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1131, Duplicity wrote:

@ Oversoul -

Ah I thought he was trying to claim so weird JOAT that could not be balanced.....be back tomorrow.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1138 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:55 pm

Post by Scumhunter »

Scare a backup role cop? Was that a serious consideration Oversoul O.o? Not really following/believing your explanation for why you would pick to be a night kill immune miller vig, while knowing you would appear guilty to both cops and gunsmiths. I'd think picking doctor every night would be best, but given creative license I might choose to fuck around myself. If you had said you were just fucking around it would make me less suspicious of you, but you feeling the need to give some sort of a strategic excuse for that pick has me going hmmm, why is this chap so concerned with the way others perceive you.

Gaoth is at L-1 I believe. Feel free to hammer him. He's been begging for the mercy for many a day now.
Show
Town: 12-5
Scum: 3-1
-----
Troll-head of Soben hydra
Town: 3-2
Scum: 0-0
-----
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1139 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:41 am

Post by farside22 »

Where did Gaoth go in all this argument?
Idk what to think of Oversoul's claim. It sound odd and things he claimed to be don't make sense if your trying to throw off the scum team why pick a miller ability?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1140 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:48 am

Post by Oversoul »

Farside, is it "odd" like me crumbing VT as soon as I replaced into Toy Story? Or is it odd now that no one believes your case on me, but you still need to further suspicion on me without looking like a complete scumbag?
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1141 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:59 pm

Post by Regfan »

Oh god. Deadline for this is in 30 minutes. I'll see what the votes are like right now.
Duplicity
Duplicity
Goon
Duplicity
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1142 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:04 pm

Post by Duplicity »

I THINK it's:

Gaoth (3): Duplicity, Scumhunter, Sir Bastion.
Duplicity (1): Gaoth
Sir Bastion (0):
scumhunter (0):
CATFISH (0):
Oversoul (1): CATFISH
Farside22 (0):
Tragedy (0):

Not voting: Tragedy, Oversoul, Farside.
5 to lynch.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #1143 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:15 pm

Post by Faraday »

Gaoth (3): Scumhunter, Duplicity, Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion (0):
scumhunter (0):
CATFISH (0):
Farside22 (0):
Tragedy (0):

Not Voting: Farside22, Oversoul, Tragedy
5 to lynch

/not really a back-up mod but there's a semi official vc.
are you thinking of me when you're with somebody else?
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1144 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:18 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Thanks Faraday :/ sorry guys.

Deadline is in 20 minutes. Gaoth will be lynched at this point in time.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1145 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:23 pm

Post by Oversoul »

I want farside dead, but whatever.

VOTE: Gaoth
Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1146 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:26 pm

Post by Tragedy »

Vote: Gaoth

I'm still suspicious of Oversoul.
I blame you for this.
For I have been awaiting for another heart pounding segment of
Dokidoki Precure!

[10/15/2013 - 00:13] -
Tragedy
~
I wish for Kami-nii-sama to have better naming skills.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1147 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:29 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Gaoth (3): Scumhunter, Duplicity, Sir Bastion, Oversoul, Tragedy
Sir Bastion (0):
scumhunter (0):
CATFISH (0):
Farside22 (0):
Tragedy (0):

Not Voting: Farside22
5 to lynch

This guy looked like he was part of team rocket. So you guys lynched him. Because they are bad and shiz.

Except wtf, he was town!

Ahaha, you guys suck~

Gaoth,
Pokemon Fan Boy (Vanilla Townie)
, skipped town to live amongst the wild Caterpies Day 5.

72ish hours for night actions bros and hoes.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”