Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1125 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:31 am

Post by shos »

we have
In post 481, PiggyGal15 wrote:
Guy_Named_Riggs wrote:Take Piggy's 436: She gives a list of reads and states that both mala, empking, myself, and trollie are scum, yet she hasn't explained any of those reads (except myself and trollie in the same post). Since making that post, she hasn't done anything trying to explain why empking or mala are scum, even though I had asked her to explain at least her empking read later (Post 449). Going back farther, Piggy has been taking a laid back stance on the game, making very minimal effort in the posts. Each post is more so of an apology for being absent and then a halfhearted read with no reasoning behind it. When she doesn't give specific reads, she sheeps someone else for the reason (Mala and myself).

I did explain Emp, I don't understand how people
don't
find him scummy, but apparently they don't, so useless-lurker-scum will apparently continue to be unnoticed :/

Explanation - the little narrator reading their posts in my head is oozing with scumtasticness. Seriously. Especially with Emp. I can't believe no one else is noticing it, but Trollie needs more rope than Emp does today, so until you all see the light, I'll just be staring the scum down over here.

I always take laid back stances on a game until later days, I do a lot of association tells and just the fact that by day 3 people have about 30+ posts, so there's actual content to look through. Obviously there haven't been any flips yet, so no association tells, and I'm just not serious about the game yet, give it until tomorrow ^.^

They are not halfhearted reads, my null reads are halfhearted, the rest are the best you'll get from me prior day 3. Honestly Riggs, you saw my crap play in Precinct Madness, you should know better.

PiggyGal15 wrote:
In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.p...66219#p4666219]post 1117[/url], shos wrote:Piggy, can you update your comment on post 475? I think it is still legitimate. in 481 you promised a lot, and now you haven't provided us with anything nearing that.

You mean my reads explanations? I never had any. I never do until very late game when I can find legit mess ups. It was all just the intonation of the posts and the way they were reacting... I don't think I took any notes about it though... I might be able to put myself in that mind set again, but with the new information I have, I doubt it'll come anything close to what I actually thought at the time.

So about your reads...you never had any reads? six days and 45 pages into the game and you have no reads.......? I don't care your reads back then, I want them now. so far you've been, as GNR said, halfhearted and laid back on everything. once a while you come and give us some long wallpost with completely random thoughts that, in not even a single time, relate to what's actually going on in the game - it's not quite IIOA, since you do say stuff about the setup etc, but you get what I mean. so yeah.
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:44 am

Post by PiggyGal15 »

Oh, yeah I thought it was weird that you were asking for my reads way back then. I'll give current reads later, but its still you being most suspicious followed by Emp with Guille being conf town to me.

When I paraphrased my PM I changed and rearranged pretty much every word. I know it sounds smooth, but that's just because I'm a writer and good with words.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:03 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Vote Count 6-4

(as of Post 1126)

shos (1)
- Empking

Not Voting (3)
- guille2015, PiggyGal15, shos

With 4 alive, it takes 3 to lynch

Deadline:
Wednesday, January 30, 2013 at 3pm Central Time

Replacing:

No one

Prods:

guille2015

V/LAs:

PeregrineVJan 27
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:04 am

Post by PeregrineV »

As you'll note from the VC, I'll probably be limited access this weekend (Gatecrash PreRelease). If I get on, groovy. If I don't, everyone is forewarned.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
guille2015
guille2015
Mafia Scum
guille2015
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:43 am

Post by guille2015 »

I'm reading through some ISO. I'll get something written by Monday. The only reason I'm not straightly voting for Empking it appears he wanted NS dead earlier, and Piggy is acting scummy, looking forward to looking at your reads.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:59 am

Post by shos »

Tgat does not chabge agency to.agencies.

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:26 am

Post by shos »

also I've been thinking some more and I think it's odd that, instead of admitting an error, you go and say taht it was deliberate admiring yourself.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1132 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:54 pm

Post by shos »

so much activity in this game again.. back to army I go, so only phoneposts in the next week at least until Thursday, don't know when deadline is. I'll be waiting for you guys to get some input.

Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1133 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:11 am

Post by Empking »

Deadline is 30th.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1134 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:11 am

Post by shos »

K so id vote nl after guille posts.his thoufhts, and in lylo lynch piggy unless she dies and in thay case lynch empking. If i die, piggy to the gallows

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1135 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:35 pm

Post by shos »

seriously? you guys haven't posted for 2 days 13 hours?

guille2015
guille2015
Mafia Scum
guille2015
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1136 (ISO) » Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:21 am

Post by guille2015 »

I'll work on this today.

BTW, I don't like the idea of a Nolynch.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1137 (ISO) » Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:07 am

Post by shos »

Its about time then.
emp says.me.
I say pihgy.

PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1138 (ISO) » Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:53 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Vote Count 6-5

(as of Post 1137)

shos (1)
- Empking

Not Voting (3)
- guille2015, PiggyGal15, shos

Deadline:

Replacing:

No one

Prods:

PiggyGal15

V/LAs:

None
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1139 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:10 am

Post by PiggyGal15 »

Prod dodge for now, it really all comes down to who guille thinks is scum.

I'll get around to this game later, family issues came up, but I should have some time this afternoon... Hopefully.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1140 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:36 am

Post by shos »

VOTE: piggy

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1141 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:43 am

Post by shos »

You still need to give us your.cath up reads and respond to me and tell me why im more suspiciius tgan emp in youe opinion

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1142 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:51 am

Post by shos »

In post 1126, PiggyGal15 wrote:Oh, yeah I thought it was weird that you were asking for my reads way back then. I'll give current reads later, but its still you being most suspicious followed by Emp with Guille being conf town to me.

When I paraphrased my PM I changed and rearranged pretty much every word. I know it sounds smooth, but that's just because I'm a writer and good with words.

In post 1139, PiggyGal15 wrote:Prod dodge for now, it really all comes down to who guille thinks is scum.

I'll get around to this game later, family issues came up, but I should have some time this afternoon... Hopefully.

just for reference~

if day ends before I can comment again and I die lynch Piggy.

guille2015
guille2015
Mafia Scum
guille2015
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1143 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:25 am

Post by guille2015 »

I am assuming that we have 1 CIA left, which is the most likely scenario regardless of what Saulres was or not.

I am well aware that mafia buddies tend to give slight suspicions on each other for distancing. So I started playing close attention to how NS reacted to everyone.

The first thing I noticed in my research is this:
In post 277, Nobody Special wrote:shos, you seem disappointed that nothing's changed. Care to expand on that?
This is subtle, but this is not something that you want to point out from your scum buddy. This is the type of comment that scum do to add suspicion on other players.

There is also the point in which Shos was a steadfast supporter of me not being lynch, against the opinion of NS who wanted me lynched due to me having been potentially governed by scum. Because My second lynch was something that would have gone through had it not been for Shos. That is not a normal Bus. And mafia would not lose that opportunity for a mislynch, much less get your buddy in the ropes.

I found more stuff too that makes Shos not NS's scum buddy. For starters he pushed NS to claim first on Day 4 when we decided to Massclaim. True that with the possibilities of having fakeclaims given to scum, this is not particularly strong. Then NS wanting him dead when Shos claimed, but that could have been NS distancing himself due to him being a likely lynch candidate at the time.

My conclusion based on the above is that Shos is not NS's partner. There is no reason for them to act the way they did if they were both scum. Had they both be scum, a different strategy would have earned them the win today.

The last scum is certainly between Empking and Piggy. This is quite hard. Both seem to have minimal interaction with NS. Emking having the most. Both have good things and Bad things. Piggy placed NS in L-1 following Sho's argument. Empking wanted me dead with the same argument as NS.

I'll stop now for now, and get some research, on this. My vote is leaning to Empking.
guille2015
guille2015
Mafia Scum
guille2015
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1144 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:28 am

Post by guille2015 »

The deadline is cutting it short. Luckly, if the Nolynch happens then we can still act on Day 7.

However, I rather go through with the Lynch today. I don't want to give scum any possibility for them to use an ace up their hands. Especially if that scum is Empking.

Everyone should make an effort to show up before 3 pm central tomorrow.
guille2015
guille2015
Mafia Scum
guille2015
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1145 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:30 am

Post by guille2015 »

I'm not anti-Matt per say, I just think there's a possibility that he's third party, and I don't want to make it to end game, think we've won, and then end up losing to a
hidden third party nobody thought about
. I want to say Matt is town, but again, without a concrete flip on quadz, I'm a skeptic and paranoid.
This is something I found very interesting. Found it by luck searching for the key word Nobody. I can't precisely tell what it means, but it was foreboding the possibility of a third faction. Given that It is advantageous for such third faction to remain secret, they would tend to not mention that much.

What do you guys think of this?
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1146 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:31 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Vote Count 6-6

(as of Post 1144)

shos (1)
- Empking
PiggyGal15 (1)
- shos

Not Voting (2)
- guille2015, PiggyGal15

Deadline:

Replacing:

No one

Prods:

EMpKing

V/LAs:

None
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1147 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:37 am

Post by Empking »

In post 1145, guille2015 wrote:
I'm not anti-Matt per say, I just think there's a possibility that he's third party, and I don't want to make it to end game, think we've won, and then end up losing to a
hidden third party nobody thought about
. I want to say Matt is town, but again, without a concrete flip on quadz, I'm a skeptic and paranoid.
This is something I found very interesting. Found it by luck searching for the key word Nobody. I can't precisely tell what it means, but it was foreboding the possibility of a third faction. Given that It is advantageous for such third faction to remain secret, they would tend to not mention that much.

What do you guys think of this?

Only one faction had flipped at that point. The idea that CIA-piggy would know that the CIA would be last to flip so would try to keep it a secret is absurdity itself.

NS and sho' interactions still like back and forth scum fluff to me.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1148 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:39 am

Post by Empking »

I shouldn't have been prodded btw.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1149 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:59 pm

Post by shos »

I still think piggy. Hiw many hiyrs yi dk?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”