Svenskt Stål
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1125 (ISO) » Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:25 pm

Post by Svenskt Stål »

In the years I have played I dont think I have ever felt this used before, I just want to hit the shower and wash the shame away.

Marangal, this should be your avatar

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:27 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

In post 1125, Svenskt Stål wrote:In the years I have played I dont think I have ever felt this used before, I just want to hit the shower and wash the shame away.

Marangal, this should be your avatar

lol, but I like my current avi, it's cultural sentiment. and sorry for making you feel used :(
Svenskt Stål
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:29 pm

Post by Svenskt Stål »

It looks like some sort of hippie shit.
Nekoko
Nekoko
Goon
Nekoko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:29 pm

Post by Nekoko »

In post 1123, Voodoo Lady wrote:
In post 1120, Nekoko wrote:wth I'm back and the game is already finished :O

damn I wish being town as this is my fifth streak as scum
as town, i'd definitely be much more active

To be honest with you, I'm sort of disappointed you didn't post more! This game would have been much more fun with a partner.
Sorry VL for unnecessarily drawing suspicion on us! I didn't know this game would end quickly and that there are 5 pages of posts.
Show
Last Game Played and Finished:

Newbie 1365 - 2of4 - As Town Cop
Open 487 - Hard Boiled - As Vanilla Townie
Open 485 - Polygamist Mafia - As Mafia Lover
Newbie 1315 - As Mafia Role Cop
Record (Wins-Losses-Draw-Other):

Town - 3-1-0-0
Scum - 2-2-0-0
Others - 0-0-0-0
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:33 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

In post 1127, Svenskt Stål wrote:It looks like some sort of hippie shit.

it's the filipino sun and star...
Svenskt Stål
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:35 pm

Post by Svenskt Stål »

In post 1129, Ms Marangal wrote:
In post 1127, Svenskt Stål wrote:It looks like some sort of hippie shit.

it's the filipino sun and star...

Lol, looks like something you could experience while liking toads. I am joking.

Would love to play with you again, hit me up if you find a good game, I am currently geared towards few games but large games.
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:37 pm

Post by orcinus_theoriginal »

We lost yeah?

I don't rant in post game but my hatred towards some of you should go without saying
We are lazy people on an adventure, flirting with life but too shy to go all the way.
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1132 (ISO) » Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:38 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

I find it fairly amusing that the females in both scum pairs are the ones who kept their pair from drawing suspicion

Pedit: :( and Yay! your fun to play with, I'll definitely invite you to a game next time I sign up for one. you could sign up for TAM's open game, the player list so far seems fairly good!

PPedit: sorry Orci
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1133 (ISO) » Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:38 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

You don't hate me right Orci?
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #1134 (ISO) » Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:39 pm

Post by fferyllt »

orc, I hold you in high esteem
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1135 (ISO) » Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:49 pm

Post by orcinus_theoriginal »

nah i'm cool
We are lazy people on an adventure, flirting with life but too shy to go all the way.
Svenskt Stål
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1136 (ISO) » Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:51 pm

Post by Svenskt Stål »

Sorry, orc, I guess this hatred is geared towards me, probably deserve some. It pains me that I made the game less fun for someone who actually tried.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1137 (ISO) » Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:29 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

hmm. nice game guys. honestly thought scum should of lost with how early y'all called the voodoo and nekoko scumminess. don't know how y'all were convinced otherwise though.

but yay me for continuing my unlosable scum streak.
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1138 (ISO) » Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:31 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

our of curiosity Levi, how many scum games have you had so far?
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1139 (ISO) » Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:34 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 1138, Ms Marangal wrote:our of curiosity Levi, how many scum games have you had so far?

8 for 8, total number of games is 18.
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1140 (ISO) » Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:38 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

lololol, damn... that's one heck of a scum record then. you should totally go and make your wiki :P
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1141 (ISO) » Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:46 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

I honestly don't understand. whenever i'm town i'm always the first lynched basically, but whenever i'm scum, i'm never lynched.
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1142 (ISO) » Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:48 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

you had me protecting you all game Levi <3
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1143 (ISO) » Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:50 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

in this one. yes, but this honestly was the closest i've ever become to possibly being lynched as scum.
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1144 (ISO) » Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:52 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

no way! I don't even remember having people vote for you or me... except early on when Klick parked his
TraceyLyn11
TraceyLyn11
Mafia Scum
TraceyLyn11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1145 (ISO) » Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:13 pm

Post by TraceyLyn11 »

VOTE COUNT 2.2; FINAL VOTE COUNT OF DAY TWO

[L-6] Ms Marangal:

:!:
[
LYNCH
] The Acting Method: (fferyllt, Svenskt Stål, Klick, orcinus_theoriginal, Voodoo Lady, Ms Marangal)
:!:
[L-6] Svenskt Stål:

[L-6] Klick:

[L-6] Keybladewielder:

[L-6] leviathan93:

[L-6] Nekoko:

[L-6] orcinus_theoriginal:

[L-6] fferyllt:

[L-5] Voodoo Lady: (The Acting Method)

Not Voting:
3 (Keybladewielder, leviathan93, Nekoko)

"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life. It goes on."
-Robert Frost
Show
A WILD
CHARIZARD
APPEARED!

Completed Games: 18

Ongoing Games: 0

Town: 8-5

Scum: 2-2

Currently Modding: 0

~Currently on a hiatus of an indefinite time period~
TraceyLyn11
TraceyLyn11
Mafia Scum
TraceyLyn11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1146 (ISO) » Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:14 pm

Post by TraceyLyn11 »

After the death of the monogamous couple, the newly-weds vowed to be more careful, to only point fingers after they had given a considerable amount of thought to who they were pointing at. They vowed to be less rash, to be less paranoid, to not second guess their guts.
Among the circle of lovers came a yell: "LET'S KILL THEM, THEY'RE SURE TO BE POLYGAMISTS!" Chants and screams of agreement followed. A few individuals cried, "But what about thinking things over? What about being careful?" But soon the mob of angry newly-weds sweeped up these individuals, convinced them of their ideas.
"DIE, DIE, DIE!" several in the crowd yelled. "This guy and his mute lover must be polygamous! They're far too uninvolved in this mob to possibly be monogamous!" Once again, the crowd lifted the individual off of his feet and tossed him over the ledge of the overhang. His body landed neatly on top of the other two dead lovers.
The mute lover stared in horror as his lover was thrown to his death. He raced to the overhang, gaping at his lover's limp and deformed body. He looked back at the grinning lovers - for they were sure they had killed the polygamists this time - shook his head, shed a single tear, and jumped the fence into the unknown. There was a thud.
Cackling sounded in the crowd. "You fools! Polygamists aren't filthy. We're just like any other person, any other relationship. You allowed your anger to cloud your vision to the obvious. What a fatally lovely mistake you made! For, now, we can rid your hideously radical selves from LovelyVille and live in a lovely peace!"
The four polygamous lovers jumped in the air, kicking out at heads, karate chopping necks, delivering lovely - but fatal - blows to the chest. Within minutes, every single monogamous lover lay dead at the feet of the polygamists.
"Let's go live our lovely life in LovelyVille until we die the lovely death of old age, shall we, lovelies?"

GAME OVER!

The Acting Method,
Town Lover
, has been lynched day one.

Keybladewielder,
Town Lover
, has committed suicide day one.

Svenskt Stål,
Town Lover
, has been endgamed.

fferyllt,
Town Lover
, has been endgamed.

Klick,
Town Lover
, has been endgamed.

orcinus_theoriginal,
Town Lover
, has been endgamed.

Ms Marangal,
Mafia Lover
, survived.

leviathan93,
Mafia Lover
, survived.

Nekoko,
Mafia Lover
, survived.

Voodoo Lady,
Mafia Lover
, survived.
Last edited by TraceyLyn11 on Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Show
A WILD
CHARIZARD
APPEARED!

TraceyLyn11
TraceyLyn11
Mafia Scum
TraceyLyn11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1147 (ISO) » Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:14 pm

Post by TraceyLyn11 »

Player List

Ms Marangal

The Acting Method

FuDuzn

Svenskt Stål
JKMatthews

Klick

Keybladewielder

Messiah

leviathan93

Nekoko

orcinus_theoriginal

fferyllt

Voodoo Lady

~MS MARANGAL, LEVIATHAN93, NEKOKO, AND VOODOO LADY HAVE WON AS MAFIA LOVERS!~

Mod Notes QT
Last edited by TraceyLyn11 on Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Show
A WILD
CHARIZARD
APPEARED!

TraceyLyn11
TraceyLyn11
Mafia Scum
TraceyLyn11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1148 (ISO) » Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:14 pm

Post by TraceyLyn11 »

F
L
A
V
O
R

What a lovely day it was for all of the newly-weds in LovelyVille. There had been five marriages, all in one day, all at the same place! That place was on the loveliest of hills in all of LovelyVille! It overlooked the lovely river that circled LovelyVille, and it towered above the lovely town that was LovelyVille. How lovely!
Something not so lovely happened on the loveliest of hills in all of LovelyVille, though... A group of four declared their desire to marry! How could they, those treacherous polygamous fiends?! Why, they were certainly trying to suck the lovely right out of the lovely time all of the lovely lovers were having. Their goal was to make all of the newly-wed lovers completely unlovely so they could steal their lovely! Because no way a polygamous marriage could ever be called such a term as lovely.
The most unique aspect about the loveliest hill in all of LovelyVille had to be its towers. There were four towers that circled the loveliest hill. The hill obviously didn't have corners, but the towers gave the appearance of four corners. And right in the center of the loveliest hill stood the loveliest tower. It reached up, up, up until it looked as though it would touch the loveliest of stars in the lovely heavens.
Those five lovely towers were used specifically for wedding lovely couples. Each had to be rented out for a price. And because the loveliest of towers, the one that reached for the heavens, was so damn lovely, it was also so damn pricey. Only the richest of LovelyVille couples could afford such an expensive - but lovely - wedding. So, on the loveliest of all days, each of the four towers that circled the loveliest hill in all of LovelyVille were rented out to couples who wished to be married. And smack-dab in the center, in the loveliest of all of the towers, four polygamous lovers wished to be married.
After each lovely wedding, the lovely newly-weds clambered down the tower steps until their feet once again rested on the soft soil of the loveliest of all hills. From there, the lovers made their way to the north end - the loveliest end - of the hill. There was an overhang that hung over the lovely river that circled LovelyVille. A lovely white fence surrounded the overhang, and a lovely white umbrella enclosed it. Under the umbrella and fence, the lovely newly-weds filed. Each took their seat in a lovely white chair, encircling the make-shift tent. They all smiled politely to each other as they silently counted the number of individuals that filled the tent.
One... Two... Three... Four... Five... Six... Seven... Eight... Nine... Ten... Eleven... Twelve... TWELVE?! But... How is that possible? There could only be ten if there are only five lovely towers! That could mean only one thing... One of these lovely couples... Aren't couples! And most certainly aren't lovely!
Each person glared at the other lovers, trying to figure out which is the "impostor" couple. Once they were found... Once the not-so-lovely lovers were discovered...
Why, they'd be thrown off the loveliest of all hills in LovelyVille of course! What a lovely ending to a lovely day that would be: watching those polygamous fiends
die

All of the lovely newly-weds chatted with the other newly weds. They exchanged small talk and were all just having a lovely time. But underneath the lovely banter was a tension so deep, so strong that it could be felt by everyone sitting on the loveliest of all hills in LovelyVille.
Soon, the banter became feverish, obsessive. The talk became not-so-lovely and turned into accusations and attacks. The air was thick with the boiling anger that the lovers felt, the need to find those filthy polygamists. They soon set up a chain of command. The most dedicated of the lovers, the lovers that were so obviously not filthy took up the position of command. They began recruiting other pairs of lovers, each of these newly-weds having their own lovely ideas of who could be the disgusting mongrels that tainted their lovely hill.
Back-and-forth these couples yelled at each other, pointing fingers, calling each other liars. There was one couple, however, that each lovely couple kept doubling back to. And it was this unfortunate couple that was thrown from the cliff. It started with vague distrust that simmered and boiled until it became an out-of-control disgust. "Off with their heads!" the lovely lovers yelled.
Each of the lovers grabbed a limb of the condemned individual, lifted him off the ground - kicking and screaming - and threw him over the side of the overhang. He tumbled and fumbled and rumbled. He rolled and rolled. The fall was not lovely, but the joy that accompanied the newly-weds with this death was very lovely indeed!
Until... The individual's lover stepped forward. "You murderous fiends! You horrible beasts! You un-lovely bastards!" the man yelled. Gasps were heard throughout the crowd of newly-weds: unlovely? Them? What a cruel, cruel thing to say!
The angered lover looked over the edge of the overhang, staring longingly at his now dead lover. "I would never want to live in such a not-lovely place as LovelyVille. You killed an innocent man! How could you think we were polygamists? How could you think we were so foul, so rotten? I can't live here anymore, no I can not. I only wish to be with my lovely lover, and if that means in death, then so be it!" With that, the man jumped off the overhang, ungracefully hitting rocks and boulders.
The snap of his neck was heard from the top of the loveliest of all hills in LovelyVille.
"Whoops," the crowd of newly-weds quietly murmured.

After the death of the monogamous couple, the newly-weds vowed to be more careful, to only point fingers after they had given a considerable amount of thought to who they were pointing at. They vowed to be less rash, to be less paranoid, to not second guess their guts.
Among the circle of lovers came a yell: "LET'S KILL THEM, THEY'RE SURE TO BE POLYGAMISTS!" Chants and screams of agreement followed. A few individuals cried, "But what about thinking things over? What about being careful?" But soon the mob of angry newly-weds sweeped up these individuals, convinced them of their ideas.
"DIE, DIE, DIE!" several in the crowd yelled. "This guy and his mute lover must be polygamous! They're far too uninvolved in this mob to possibly be monogamous!" Once again, the crowd lifted the individual off of his feet and tossed him over the ledge of the overhang. His body landed neatly on top of the other two dead lovers.
The mute lover stared in horror as his lover was thrown to his death. He raced to the overhang, gaping at his lover's limp and deformed body. He looked back at the grinning lovers - for they were sure they had killed the polygamists this time - shook his head, shed a single tear, and jumped the fence into the unknown. There was a thud.
Cackling sounded in the crowd. "You fools! Polygamists aren't filthy. We're just like any other person, any other relationship. You allowed your anger to cloud your vision to the obvious. What a fatally lovely mistake you made! For, now, we can rid your hideously radical selves from LovelyVille and live in a lovely peace!"
The four polygamous lovers jumped in the air, kicking out at heads, karate chopping necks, delivering lovely - but fatal - blows to the chest. Within minutes, every single monogamous lover lay dead at the feet of the polygamists.
"Let's go live our lovely life in LovelyVille until we die the lovely death of old age, shall we, lovelies?"
Show
A WILD
CHARIZARD
APPEARED!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal