BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1125 (ISO) » Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:06 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Who submitted what?
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:08 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Thanks for the game, I like the concept a lot. I'd do another.
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:17 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1126, BBmolla wrote:Thanks for the game, I like the concept a lot. I'd do another.
I'd rematch this. :)

I submitted a neighborizing jailor with a one shot execution.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:29 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1120, StrangerCoug wrote:Well. I had my reads almost all backwards. Still think Titus played well either way.
Thank you. :) It's nice to hear seasoned players say I played well.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:29 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

You're welcome.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:33 pm

Post by BBmolla »

To clarify, I don't think anyone should have known it was Venmar/Titus from my flip, just in the dead thread I literally said "The kill on me is strange, makes me think scum in Fu/Titus" :P

If only I were alive after they killed me :(
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:37 pm

Post by BBmolla »

I'm really sad Bard had a mental breakdown this game, I liked that guy.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1132 (ISO) » Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:01 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1131, BBmolla wrote:I'm really sad Bard had a mental breakdown this game, I liked that guy.
Me too. It made him total lynchbait. The hardest part was getting to lynch him knowing he was town without looking like obvscum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1133 (ISO) » Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:29 pm

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

Ugh.... I had you nailed and than didnt trust my instinct. and started to dobt myself... I cant believe you were on every mislynch and noone noticed....
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1134 (ISO) » Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:42 pm

Post by Titus »

I tend to do the VCAs but given the amount of anti-town behavior, I had a perfect excuse NOT to do them. xD Otherwise, yeah the VCAs would point a neon sign back to me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1135 (ISO) » Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:20 pm

Post by havingfitz »

Jingle and SC were Scum's best friends.

Interesting set up mod.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1136 (ISO) » Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:01 pm

Post by Jingle »

^Fair enough. My play was atrocious this game. I feel like I wasn't even a player after the D1 lynch and before the logic on the last day, and I was too demoralized to push Titus into using her bomb ability on the last day.

At least I realized I was wrong about Fitz at the end. I should have fought both of the first wagons harder, but unfortunately I didn't expect either of them to end as quickly as they did. There were a lot of townies who wrote in this game IMO, but I'll make no excuses for myself.

For the record, before I had ever played a game with Titus, her town game was described to me as full of logic that doesn't always track (moon logic, I believe, was the phrase used) but uncanny on the reads and good at PR play/bluffing. I gave a townread early due to the willingness to post when the norm was otherwise and the crumbs surrounding my claim. I didn't really reconsider, and that was a bad idea. You definitely outplayed me there.

DisCode, you were easily the best out of the late game town. I'm sorry I didn't try harder to help before the last day phase.

BB, was I right on your reasoning on the my VT claim = scum thing? If not, what was your reasoning?

Thank you for the game, Jacob, I'd love to try it again sometime.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1137 (ISO) » Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:12 pm

Post by BBmolla »

You were right, I underestimated you :p
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1138 (ISO) » Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:27 pm

Post by Titus »

@Jingle, setup spec is something I am awesome at. I am also a horrible liar. It leads me to being really honest scum. I said we should massclaim submissions, and that is the best move for town. When we recanted to just the dangerous ones, that became perfect. Then, I mentioned bus driver bc it was the only solution.

There was a lack of logic which totally let the geek in me out. There was no reason to town or scum read due to a submission. No side has a reason to lie there imo.

I also really wanted to burn you because of Geology Mafia.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1139 (ISO) » Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:00 pm

Post by JacobSavage »

SUMBISSIONS

TheFuzzylogic99
- 2x shot janitor
Munna
- Reflexive Neighborizer
Pachino
- Bus Driver
Kthxbye
- 1 shot DayVig
BBmolla
- Reveler (
When any player in the game says Reveal: Revealer, one of two things happens. If the Revealer is town, the mod will post "The Revealer is town and exists in this game." If the Revealer is scum, the mod will post "The Revealer is scum, he is PLAYERNAME, and he exists in this game."
)
StrangerCoug
- Bomb
FuDuzn
- Re-director
Titus
- Jailor (
You jail your target. You can talk to them anonymously and execute your capitive once per game. If you choose not to execute your target, you function like a normal jailkeep who neighborizes his target. Jailor is immune to roleblocks but his kills can be healed.
)
Jingle
- Nymphomaniac Suicide Bomber
Katarina LeBlanc
- Insane Cop
The Silver Bard
- Bipolar Vigilante (
You are the Bipolar Vigilante, every night you have to shoot someone. If you shoot a townie you get depressed, and if you shoot another townie the next night you will also shoot yourself. If at any point you shoot a scummie you get manic and your previous depression is forgotten. Remember though, if you shoot a townie again you get depressed
.)
TheTrollie
- Forensic Investigator
Venmar
- Town Redirector
"
I don't have an opinion, everything is great.
"

I have a GTKAS!
| Slightly V/LA at the moment
DisCode
DisCode
Goon
DisCode
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1140 (ISO) » Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:10 pm

Post by DisCode »

Congrats to scum. I believe we lost, because there were but a few cases. D1 was all about Bard and a bit about Fuzzy, D2 started with fuzzy and hanzo and ended with hanzo and titus. D3 was first trollie and titus, then only trollie. And D5 was all about me, a bit about titus (to blow up) and Venmar, which was dismissed due to the statement that he had to be lynched last. In other words, way too many passes.

the last day, it was clear venmar was scum to me. You gave me the impression you were looking for scum on D1 and D2, D3 dropped drastically and D5 you only responded to questions. You looked like waiting scum.
and Titus was obv-scum to me, so well played towards the others. Had you been forced to blow up during D4, things would have been different.

@mod
Can you tell me more about the redirectors and the busdriver? Why were the busdriver targets processed before the redirectors and why was the busdriver informed of this? To me, it feels that the mafia have a huge advantage in this area compared to town.

@SC
why the hate :(?
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1141 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:41 am

Post by havingfitz »

As a replacement entering this game and finding two people who were obviously scum...and having it narrowed down to 50/50 on the 3rd...I found this game to be very frustrating. 

My disappointment with Jingle is more based on my brief exposure to him that seems to indicate the presence of logic and intelligence.  Making me take a step back from obvscumVenmar and thinking so strongly that Titus was town.  :facepalm:

But he didn't vote Discode.  That honor goes to SC..  Still no clue why SC made the LYLO vote on Discode.

Titus and Venmar were obvious scum so not sure why the accolades are flowing.  Other than the fact it was a perfect game for scum :)  (so ~good job?)

How Venmar was able to avoid getting lynched after getting caught in a lie (nice work Fu) is beyond me.  Note to town...scum lie.  Scum will fakeclaim claims that make you not want to lynch them.  Duh and ffs 

And Titus's laughable attempts to shine suspicion on me on the last day were so obviously scummy.  arrrrrrrrgh@#$%^!!

:lol:

Like I said...interesting set up.  Lots of roles I do not recall playing with before. 

Mod...can you explain the circumstances around my predecessor getting replaced?  What the error was?

Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #1142 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:18 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

In post 1140, DisCode wrote:@SC
why the hate :(?
Oh, it was part of the game. I don't
REALLY
hate you.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1143 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:41 am

Post by Venmar »

In post 1140, DisCode wrote:Can you tell me more about the redirectors and the busdriver? Why were the busdriver targets processed before the redirectors and why was the busdriver informed of this? To me, it feels that the mafia have a huge advantage in this area compared to town.
I didn't really "process" before the other redirector, I simply couldn't be redirected as per my role PM, so that means other redirectors couldnt alter my actions, and if we targeted the same person, i would resolve first.
I swear I'm trying my best

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1144 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:45 am

Post by Venmar »

To be fair, I think I played just as well as Titus in this game and was only exposed and threatened when FuDuzn fucked me up good, but even there i magically BS'd my way out of that?

The night me and Zek were neighbored by FuDuzn, was the night I bus drived FuDuzn with someone else and Zekrom shot FuDuzn so the shot would transfer to my second target. The mod error was that Zekrom never really targeted Fuduzn as per my bus, so only I should have gotten reflexive'd.
In post 1141, havingfitz wrote:How Venmar was able to avoid getting lynched after getting caught in a lie (nice work Fu) is beyond me.
Cmon give me some credit, I played well :(
I swear I'm trying my best

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1145 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:30 am

Post by Titus »

@Fitz the error was Z being in the chat as Z didn't visit you cuz bus driver.

@Discode, That's right. We pretty much picked off the people I wasn't fooling. You don't need to fool everyone as scum, just enough to make yourself unlynchable.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1146 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:34 am

Post by FuDuzn »

Yes I asked the mod about something regarding Zekrom and he clarified that Zekrom was not in the neighborhood, which I then knew zek washing and was scum. At that point the game was broken, would have been unfair for me to stay in the game to be honest. Though it was tempting to just keep my mouth shut haha.

No Ill will though.......and Titus is now a policy lynch ;-)
The greatest trick the devil ever performed was convincing the world he doesn't exist
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1147 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:50 am

Post by Titus »

Ouch....
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Hanzo_5
Hanzo_5
Goon
Hanzo_5
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1148 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:59 am

Post by Hanzo_5 »

Im sorry guys my self lynch is what really ruined this game I think. For some reason i thought I could be a martyr and that somehow would get titus lynched. I didnt think it through at all and I dont know why i didn't. I guess i was just seeing red because I knew at that point the titus was obvscum. Also again I apologize for outing you SC but if you look back I was wondering why you wanted people to stop crumbing and then you did a 180 and crumbed yourself. I would not have outed it if those two things did not line up.

I cant say mafia did a good job with this one. I think town just failed hard. And all this ego stroking should really be toned down just a tad. IMO I have seen titus play waaaay better as scum than this.
"Procrastination is oppurtunity's natural assassin."
Katarina LeBlanc
Katarina LeBlanc
Mafia Scum
Katarina LeBlanc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1149 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:06 pm

Post by Katarina LeBlanc »

I want to punch myself for trusting Venmar too much, the nympho fake claim was just something I did not want to touch and he just pulled it off amazingly.

I can't believe Titus made it so far in the game. *shot*

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”