Mini 2243: Chromatic Ascension || Game Over!

Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1150 (ISO) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 5:22 am

Post by Knight Crimson »

In post 1132, Knight Indigo wrote:
In post 97, Knight Lavender wrote:
In post 94, Knight Beige wrote:
In post 88, Knight Lavender wrote:Of those who could cry out, none of them so blithely have stepped forward.

I Accept

Let our dance echo throughout the ages.
I did, though.
Pardon, of those who could cry out that I cared to hear the opinion of, rather!

I echo lady rainbow's opinion, hear, hear, tell us of your concerns about my fair beau.
Something weird is up with this post from Beige.

What is your take on it Crimson?

I’m not sussing anyone rn but if Rose is town we lose and if Crimson is a deep wolf and we completely write off that as a possibility then, he can just continue to hard defend Lavender and we will lose.

Beige having both Rose and me in her elim pool is also strange because she really didn’t care to pick either of us to shade and you would think Beige would be differentiating and sr one of us over the other.
Beige had a problem with Lav/I's early acceptance. Either a distancing move or just a move to cast shade on a T/T. Not super helpful. I would lean the latter but I am biased.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1151 (ISO) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 5:23 am

Post by Knight Crimson »

In post 1133, Knight Indigo wrote:
In post 101, The Rainbow Knight wrote:
In post 98, Knight Beige wrote:
In post 96, The Rainbow Knight wrote:What do you not like about Crimson's posting?
Too much fluff.
I think he sounds rather earnest and honest
Could this possibly be a good cop/bad cop thing?

So maybe Crimson is just town like I thought and maybe it is Rose or Lavender?
Lol that is a pretty blatant good cop bad cop that's funny asf.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1152 (ISO) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 5:23 am

Post by Knight Crimson »

Now, if Lav is scum, why does Rainbow/Beige feel the need to cut me down a notch, I wonder.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1153 (ISO) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 5:24 am

Post by Knight Crimson »

In post 1134, Knight Indigo wrote:
In post 643, The Rainbow Knight wrote:
In post 640, Knight Magenta wrote:i actually like indigo's reaction but i don't like rose's
What do you not like about Rose's reaction?

Are you saying you'd prefer Indigo to be paired over yourself?
Does anyone have a readslist from Rainbow? That would be super helpful.
I don't really know if Rainbow was playing that hard. I bet someone in the PT could help with this, though.

*checks*

Uh, think that's just
@Lav
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1154 (ISO) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 5:25 am

Post by Knight Crimson »

In post 1128, Knight Indigo wrote:
In post 840, Knight Beige wrote:I think rainbow's role was decided before rainbow's alignment, and so we should read their actions instead.

I think that thinking "they would be an ic if they were town" is a silly thought. IC is something decided before alignments are randed.

Rose, what do you like from Crimson?

Also yes, I think the shift on reads of me needs more explanation than "there's less people now"
Beige sure seems to shade Crimson alot.

Could we all possibly have been wrong on him?

Is that why Lavender killing Seafoam doesn’t make sense?

Crimson, why did you push Rose so hard yesterday but not Rainbow?

I almost left because of it.

So yeah, I’m paranoid that you pushed Rose so much harder than Rainbow and #840 doesn’t sound like an SvS post to me. If anything it implicates Crimson not Rose.

I have to explore every option here and it concerns me that Crimson was hardpushing Rose over Rainbow. Had he been pushing both equally or just Rainbow, I’d probably townlock him now and just leave.

So Rose could still be scum. Lavender could still be but Lavender and Rainbow don’t look aligned.

But #840 points against Rose being a buddy and possibly implicates Crimson.

Beige susses Crimson so hard but clearly trs Lavender. I don’t think Beige and Rose look SvS here.
You're discounting Rose because Beige asked her a question?

Also again if I am implicated by Beige that should tell you everything you need to know about how effective analyzing Beige has been.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1155 (ISO) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 5:27 am

Post by Knight Crimson »

In post 1129, Knight Indigo wrote:No Gamma was Chartreuse the slot I almost replaced into.
Yes yes I am colourblind and also unable to read I make those mistakes so many times. I got it down now though.
In post 1138, Knight Indigo wrote:
In post 147, Knight Crimson wrote:I personally recommend using a wildly different site theme from you main, as well as a separate browser in order to avoid meeting the same fate.

I am bummed about
Knight Azure
In post 146, Knight Beige wrote:
In post 66, Knight Lavender wrote:If anyone should object to holy matrimony, speak now, or forever hold your peace (until the voting period, should you be so uncouth as to want to harm my innocent and charming mate)
I was speaking out against Crimson due to this post. I did have issues with it.

People who are saying "it was only page 4" are missing the point.
I must admit I am a little unsure what you mean by having an issue with me due to a post of
Lavender's
This post does not look Svs.

Beased off of both Beige/Crimson posting, it reads like Lavender makes the most sense as a Beige buddy.
..how does my posting point to Lav being buddied with Beige?

Also, again, look at Rainbow's interactions with Lav and tell me that's not a stronger indicator than what you're seeing in Beige.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1156 (ISO) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 5:28 am

Post by Knight Crimson »

In post 1140, Knight Indigo wrote:
In post 66, Knight Lavender wrote:If anyone should object to holy matrimony, speak now, or forever hold your peace (until the voting period, should you be so uncouth as to want to harm my innocent and charming mate)

Is it possible Lavender tmi’d Crimson town with this and Beige hard shaded Crimson to distract from that?

I think Beige is shading Crimson too damn hard here if Rose is her buddy and it doesn’t make any sense, like Crimson pointed out in his response to Beige.
Can you explain how Beige shading *me* points to *Rose* not being scum?
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1157 (ISO) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 5:30 am

Post by Knight Crimson »

In post 1142, Knight Indigo wrote:
In post 147, Knight Crimson wrote:I personally recommend using a wildly different site theme from you main, as well as a separate browser in order to avoid meeting the same fate.

I am bummed about
Knight Azure

I must admit I am a little unsure what you mean by having an issue with me due to a post of
Lavender's
This is why I think it’s Lavender.
You really need to look at the context for that interaction.

Lavender and I proposed to each other almost instantly out of the gate. Lav said "If anyone has a problem, speak now."

Beige said "I have a problem"

Lavender ignored Beige and joined with me anyway.

Beige proceeded to be grumpy about it and shaded us for it.

I am very confused how you're getting a clear SvS from this. Beige seems a tad annoyed we formed such a pure pair and wants to ensure that we're sussed for it. How does that point to Lav being more likely scum at all?
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1158 (ISO) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 5:31 am

Post by Knight Crimson »

Also you're quoting one of my posts as an example of why Lav is scum and I want to remind you that I am not, in fact, a cultist.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Indigo
Knight Indigo
Goon
Knight Indigo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1159 (ISO) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:08 am

Post by Knight Indigo »

In post 1143, Knight Crimson wrote:
In post 1119, Knight Indigo wrote:I can’t wait to see Rainbow’s role pm post game.
If Rainbow is scum then my theory would imply that Lav is not scum since Lav knew about Seafoam, Rainbow did not.

Also, did you miss all of the very much not SvS interactions between Lav/Rainbow?
Can you link/quote those for me please? It makes it that much easier for me to compare with the others I’ve already posted?
A
COOL
KNIGHT.
Knight Indigo
Knight Indigo
Goon
Knight Indigo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1160 (ISO) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:17 am

Post by Knight Indigo »

In post 1155, Knight Crimson wrote:
In post 1129, Knight Indigo wrote:No Gamma was Chartreuse the slot I almost replaced into.
Yes yes I am colourblind and also unable to read I make those mistakes so many times. I got it down now though.
In post 1138, Knight Indigo wrote:

I am bummed about
Knight Azure

Lavender's
This post does not look Svs.

Beased off of both Beige/Crimson posting, it reads like Lavender makes the most sense as a Beige buddy.
..how does my posting point to Lav being buddied with Beige?

Also, again, look at Rainbow's interactions with Lav and tell me that's not a stronger indicator than what you're seeing in Beige.
That post of Lavender’s looked innocuous but Beige way over reacted to it and deflected it on to you. You can tell me to ignore Beige’s posts but I find reading flipped scum posts extremely useful.

If you want to ignore Beige’s posts fine, I’m not.

So you tell me, why did Beige react this way?
A
COOL
KNIGHT.
Knight Indigo
Knight Indigo
Goon
Knight Indigo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1161 (ISO) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:21 am

Post by Knight Indigo »

In post 1156, Knight Crimson wrote:
In post 1140, Knight Indigo wrote:

Is it possible Lavender tmi’d Crimson town with this and Beige hard shaded Crimson to distract from that?

I think Beige is shading Crimson too damn hard here if Rose is her buddy and it doesn’t make any sense, like Crimson pointed out in his response to Beige.
Can you explain how Beige shading *me* points to *Rose* not being scum?
Beige also shaded Daffodil and tr Rainbow. Because it’s so extemely over the top and in this type of game, scum are far more likely to push the partner of their buddy than their buddy.

I realize you seem lock convinced it’s Rose but I don’t see that so clearly?

If Rose is town and I leave, we lose and I get yelled at.
A
COOL
KNIGHT.
Knight Indigo
Knight Indigo
Goon
Knight Indigo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1162 (ISO) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:24 am

Post by Knight Indigo »

In post 1157, Knight Crimson wrote:

I am bummed about
Knight Azure

Lavender's

Lavender and I proposed to each other almost instantly out of the gate. Lav said "If anyone has a problem, speak now."

I am very confused how you're getting a clear SvS from this. Beige seems a tad annoyed we formed such a pure pair and wants to ensure that we're sussed for it. How does that point to Lav being more likely scum at all?
Distancing, distancing, distancing.

Even if I’m wrong, I don’t understand how you don’t see where I’m coming from with this. Because that’s what it looks like but it could also be wifom.
A
COOL
KNIGHT.
Knight Indigo
Knight Indigo
Goon
Knight Indigo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1163 (ISO) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:27 am

Post by Knight Indigo »

In post 1158, Knight Crimson wrote:Also you're quoting one of my posts as an example of why Lav is scum and I want to remind you that I am not, in fact, a cultist.
What’s frustrating to me is you seem lock convinced on Rose and I’m not seeing it and you shut down all of my reasoning, which doesn’t help to convince me of anything one way or the other and just leaves me more confused.
A
COOL
KNIGHT.
Knight Indigo
Knight Indigo
Goon
Knight Indigo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1164 (ISO) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:34 am

Post by Knight Indigo »

In post 1158, Knight Crimson wrote:Also you're quoting one of my posts as an example of why Lav is scum and I want to remind you that I am not, in fact, a cultist.
I quoted your post because it didn’t look SvS with Beige, so I don’t understand your point?
A
COOL
KNIGHT.
Knight Indigo
Knight Indigo
Goon
Knight Indigo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1165 (ISO) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:40 am

Post by Knight Indigo »

In post 1157, Knight Crimson wrote:

I am bummed about
Knight Azure

Lavender's

We’ll explain it to me why Beige was so disgruntled then, because if I’m misconstruing why she did this, then I might see what you are.

So maybe explain your case on Lavender!town then because that will probably be way more helpful to me. The NK just points to Rainbow more than anything but could also exonerate Lavender.

The game is essentially in my hands whether or not we win or lose and I just want to be confident on my decision, one way or the other.
A
COOL
KNIGHT.
Knight Indigo
Knight Indigo
Goon
Knight Indigo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1166 (ISO) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:45 am

Post by Knight Indigo »

In post 115, The Rainbow Knight wrote:
In post 105, Knight Rose wrote:
In post 86, Knight Crimson wrote:An easy lie to make as scum, yes, but one they think to make, perhaps a tad less likely.
I think we should actually be careful of this. I think the lack of meta gives mafia a lot of freedom to manipulate. I can see what you're saying though about scum having a slightly less chance of thinking to make a post from that perspective. But a mafia in the previous dance game was initially townread for similar reasons. Looking at Azure's other posts, I can't really make a read. Maybe someone can enlighten me.

I think the comfort level and carefree nature of Azure is very townie.

I understand the concern about lack of meta, however there are not many players who are comfortable playing scum on the site in general so I feel comfortable trusting them.
Okay, could this be Rainbow/Rose playing good cop, bad cop with Azure?
A
COOL
KNIGHT.
Knight Indigo
Knight Indigo
Goon
Knight Indigo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1167 (ISO) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:49 am

Post by Knight Indigo »

In post 640, Knight Magenta wrote:i actually like indigo's reaction but i don't like rose's
I wish she had explained this.
A
COOL
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1168 (ISO) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:53 am

Post by Knight Crimson »

In post 1159, Knight Indigo wrote:an you link/quote those for me please? It makes it that much easier for me to compare with the others I’ve already posted?
Yeah one sec
In post 793, The Rainbow Knight wrote:
In post 780, Knight Lavender wrote:
In post 707, The Rainbow Knight wrote:oh that neighborhood

she told me you were very townie and we mostly talked about how amazing our dates were and how Azure should eat a bag of rocks.

I asked her for her readslist/your readslist but she didn't give me anything so I think maybe she didn't trust me?
WOAH WOAH WOAH WHAT THE FUCK.

I posted both my reads and crimson's reads in the same post. Well before the start of this day.

Explain yourself.
Oops :/

I think I was just really tired that day and completely missed this ~_~
In post 795, The Rainbow Knight wrote:
In post 777, Knight Lavender wrote:I just got home, and apparently this game is now that one meme with the guy delivering pizza to the burning building.

Is this not transparently a WIFOM shot to cover a S-S pairing by getting a wider pool of elims on T-T pairs?

Because in the hot seat, that is exactly the play I would have made.

Somebody on the mafia team is a fellow lover of mind games, it would seem.
Who are you even suspecting for S/S ?
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1169 (ISO) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:54 am

Post by Knight Crimson »

Also Lav townread Rainbow/Daff on a reread during night and thought we or them were going to get nightkilled as a part of that. Doesn't make a lot of sense to townread thru the night knowing damn well that both my group and rainbow's group would live to the next day.

Also again Lav was aware Seafoam was townread. Rainbow wasn't.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1170 (ISO) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:54 am

Post by Knight Crimson »

In post 1160, Knight Indigo wrote:That post of Lavender’s looked innocuous but Beige way over reacted to it and deflected it on to you. You can tell me to ignore Beige’s posts but I find reading flipped scum posts extremely useful.

If you want to ignore Beige’s posts fine, I’m not.

So you tell me, why did Beige react this way?
Cause we paired together super easily and Beige wanted to make sure there was early suspicion on us for being the "instant pair"? It's really not indicative that Lav is partnered.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1171 (ISO) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:55 am

Post by Knight Crimson »

In post 1161, Knight Indigo wrote:Beige also shaded Daffodil and tr Rainbow. Because it’s so extemely over the top and in this type of game, scum are far more likely to push the partner of their buddy than their buddy.

I realize you seem lock convinced it’s Rose but I don’t see that so clearly?

If Rose is town and I leave, we lose and I get yelled at.
Nah you don't get yelled at, it'd be me.

Let me put it this way: I'm 98% sure it's Rose and not Lav. There. It's definitely on me for making a huge fuck up if we lose now. I will take full responsibility.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1172 (ISO) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:56 am

Post by Knight Crimson »

In post 1162, Knight Indigo wrote:Distancing, distancing, distancing.

Even if I’m wrong, I don’t understand how you don’t see where I’m coming from with this. Because that’s what it looks like but it could also be wifom.
I mean yeah it could be distancing sure. A little strange Beige feels the need to cast shade on a partner immediately but yeah it could be distancing. It's really WIFOM I agree. That's why I don't care about Beige.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1173 (ISO) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:56 am

Post by Knight Crimson »

In post 1164, Knight Indigo wrote:
I quoted your post because it didn’t look SvS with Beige, so I don’t understand your point?
Right but what does my post have to do with Lav being with Beige?
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1174 (ISO) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:57 am

Post by Knight Crimson »

In post 1166, Knight Indigo wrote:
In post 115, The Rainbow Knight wrote:
In post 105, Knight Rose wrote:
In post 86, Knight Crimson wrote:An easy lie to make as scum, yes, but one they think to make, perhaps a tad less likely.
I think we should actually be careful of this. I think the lack of meta gives mafia a lot of freedom to manipulate. I can see what you're saying though about scum having a slightly less chance of thinking to make a post from that perspective. But a mafia in the previous dance game was initially townread for similar reasons. Looking at Azure's other posts, I can't really make a read. Maybe someone can enlighten me.

I think the comfort level and carefree nature of Azure is very townie.

I understand the concern about lack of meta, however there are not many players who are comfortable playing scum on the site in general so I feel comfortable trusting them.
Okay, could this be Rainbow/Rose playing good cop, bad cop with Azure?
Rainbow really liked being good cop this game lmao.

But again I really think dead scum interactions aren't really all that helpful. I'd much rather engage with Rose and Lav themselves. We can do it tonight, I hope!
A
WARM
KNIGHT.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”