Post by Scorpious »

In post 518, Scorpious wrote:
In post 515, Jacket wrote:
In post 507, Three wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 430, Scorpious wrote:
In post 428, Jacket wrote:
In post 404, Scorpious wrote:
In post 372, Jacket wrote:Skimmed the game. I have a handful of weak-ish townreads and exactly one scumread.

VOTE: RH9
What did you skim to get exactly one scat read?
...the game? It's not that long. I have more than one read. I just don't talk about stuff right away all the time. Right now I'm more interested in poking at things and seeing how people react. And why is it a shit read if you didn't like RH9's posts either?
If the game isn’t that long. You shouldn’t have to skim. Your replacement counterpart said he was reading specifically. It concerns me that you are also making me repeat why I’m using different “s” words. I’m not going to explain why I’m doing it again. You can look and read. I’m not calling your read shit even though I think it may be.
In post 443, Scorpious wrote:
In post 440, Jacket wrote:
In post 434, Scorpious wrote:I think Jacket replaced in. Got his red pm, and was totally lost because SF had like 2 posts. So he skimmed looking for any mention
Of SF and much to his dismay, found nothing, and is having a tough time generating content because of it. This slot feels… sus, but I’m just a boomer trying to talk like the cool kids.
I've read none of salsabil's posts. And I'm hardly lost.

Why not? Wouldn’t that be the first thing you do?

VOTE: Jacket
In post 441, Jacket wrote:Do you really think I got "lost" reading 15 pages? Do you really think that's a thing that would happen?
In post 445, Jacket wrote:I seriously can't fathom where Scorpious is coming from with this push.
In post 475, Scorpious wrote:I can’t for the life of me remember how to snip quotes. Sorry

Re: Nathann’s question about using site mechanics to know who’s online.

In other sites I’ve played on, it’s blatantly against the rules. So it struck me as off. I don’t think it’s AI,

As far as skimming goes. Depends on the context. I would think a replacement would want to read as critically as possible.skimming to catch up in a game you’ve already been active in is much different.

Hot take: I think this is scum distancing from each other. Scorpius' aggression towards Jacket doesn't read as natural; the moment Jacket replaced in, Scorpius immediately had a bone to pick with him. The attacks he's made feel very over the top, and Scorpius' reasoning for scum reading him feel too weak and manufactured VS how he's actually treating Jacket. Jacket also is barely fighting back and doesn't seem to be showing even a hint of suspicion towards Scorpius despite thinking that the case on him is unfathomable.

Furthermore, Scorpius has decided to further put suspicion on Jacket and is tunneling the "skimming" argument, but doesn't have much else to say about everything else going on in the game. He hasn't even acknowledged mine or anyone else's scum reads on him.
So much for being able to read me. If you're expecting me to blow up in response to getting pushed, that's just not going to happen.

The thing about Scorpious is, his case on me is terrible, nitpicky, and based on a ridiculous theory (I don't read my predecessor as either alignment), but I had sort of liked his posts before that. I have a hard time telling when someone is scum making bad faith attacks on me or town who has the wrong idea. Still trying to work that out.
UNVOTE: Jacket

Gonna do the thing and admit my play thus far had been garbage. I’m re-adjusting to MS. I find myself using meta that works on other sites with people that are a little more familiar with each other.

It doesn’t translate well here, I THOUGHT an admission of skimming a replace in role was AI using context from other sites, but the replacement process is a touch different and I can see the flaw in that line of thinking.

Keeping it simple and trying to rebuild my play from scratch to be better here.

That said, RH9 has made me feel uncomfortable this entire game, I also feel there is one scum in the SM/Nathann pair..
953 was agreeing that the game was evolving into "shitflinging"and how I thought it had gone down that path already.

what are you getting at here?
"Would you like to know more?"

I am like a renaissance artist. People appreciate me more after I am dead

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

People always fear what they don't understand
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1151 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2021 7:05 am

Post by Scorpious »

Feel like you're trying a last ditch effort to shitcase me here..

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Nathann
Nathann
He/They
Goon
Nathann
He/They
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/They

Post Post #1152 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2021 7:06 am

Post by Nathann »

In post 1150, Scorpious wrote:953 was agreeing that the game was evolving into "shitflinging"and how I thought it had gone down that path already.

what are you getting at here?
Okay, ctrl+F'ing "Jacket" in your ISO, working backwards from . There's about Jacket, which is overwhelmingly negative. seems negative, but it might be just disagreeing with him. , you say Jacket's hostility is NAI and that you believe there is one scum in Three/Jacket. , you accuse him of being defensive. , not a fan of him claiming intent but not voting.

That is what you said about him on Day 2. None of it looks
remotely
positive. I'm getting at the fact that your Jacket read did a 180 from Day 2 into Day 3 for no reason.
Once again today begins this farce we call a trial.
Nathann
Nathann
He/They
Goon
Nathann
He/They
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1153 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2021 7:07 am

Post by Nathann »

Show me ONE post where you called Jacket town on Day 2. Or where you explained why you were suddenly townreading Jacket after scumreading him throughout all of Day 2. Then you can accuse me of shitcasing you.
Jacket
Jacket
Goon
Jacket
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1154 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2021 7:25 am

Post by Jacket »

In post 1142, Nathann wrote:Kinda funny how Jacket sees me and Scorpious in a pretty much locked 1v1, and goes "we could yeet Looker tho". The fact that he'd sooner put me as Looker's buddy than Scorpious, even when that would mean that I have been bussing for no reason for The Whole Game, is concerning. If I'm wrong on Scoprious being not mafia, that's his partner right there.
FMPOV there's only one other town among you, why would I not want to go for my most confident read?
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1155 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2021 7:25 am

Post by Scorpious »

Piss on you for making me do this..

Spoiler:
In post 796, Scorpious wrote:
In post 482, Jacket wrote:
In post 474, Nathann wrote:I'm not sure I like this post, coupled with the vote on RH9 in the previous one. It seems like he's saying that he feels like this isn't the case with active scum and apathetic town, but then he votes one of the more active slots? Not saying that he can't have scumreads inside active players if that's his general view on the gamestate, but it feels odd considering he didn't elaborate on it at all.
I think you're misinterpreting my point here. Which is probably my fault for not being explicit enough.

I would characterize the following slots as not doing enough to be readable, as of the time I replaced in:

A50
ADSE
Not_Mafia
STD
StrangeMatter

Now, they obviously can't all be scum. But there's probably scum in there, because it does not feel like a game where scum are running the show, and I felt like the people talking were townie enough. (hopefully, anyway - bit me in my ass in my last game, but that was a case where scum were active but just letting the town eat itself alive).

To me those slots were basically all a dart throw. Acceptable compromise but pretty much a blind guess when it comes to whether or not they're scum.

The one player I
did
have a scumread on was RH9, so I chose to push there, rather than someone who was more inactive and nullish.

As it is, I'm doubting myself on that push anyway.
I find it slightly curious there is no mention of Galron on this list. He’s not on the “unreadable list”. But there is no read on him, same with me and others. But just an observation.

Why make a non readable list then offer a read on exactly one person? Complete with hedge.

Then, In the very next post we have their only direct interaction with each other this entire game
In post 483, Jacket wrote:
In post 479, Galron wrote:Also, Jacket, why the unvote?
He said a thing I don't think comes from scum.

Something off here
explaing my thoughts, nothing more,nothing less
In post 791, Scorpious wrote:
In post 516, Jacket wrote:
In post 487, Nathann wrote:
In post 482, Jacket wrote:As it is, I'm doubting myself on that push anyway.
Okay, fair enough. Mind telling me what's got you doubting this push now? In my readthrough of the last few pages, I got the feeling RH9 has gotten worse, not better.
I didn't like most of his responses either, but the self-assuredness of didn't really feel like it came from scum.

Sorry Jacket. This is a big oof for me..
again..benign commentary on a post,never said anything either way.
In post 790, Scorpious wrote:
In post 748, Three wrote:Does anyone think Jacket's behavior is genuine? Anyone at all?
The hostility yes.. I was called a “weird boomer” because of my theatrics around the word “scum”. Was that offensive? Of course not. Just the route choice was brow raising.

I’ve seen this type of play and at least the way one chooses to present themselves is hardly AI in my experience.

The content I’m working on right now.

I’m reading you guys isolated… again.. I think One of you is scum.
All I said was that I was re reading becasue I
thought
one of them was scum prior to..get this..re-reading
In post 788, Scorpious wrote:
In post 780, Jacket wrote:
In post 774, Scorpious wrote:Before I really delve, I will say this.

I was not a fan of Jacket claiming to have intent of initiating an E-1 and then just sit of abandoning the idea.
How much time were you planning on letting elapse before the vote.

I waited. Then waited again. No word from you at all. Can you explain this.?

And maybe you have but I have not read much past me being unfunny.
The intention was to wait and give ADSE a chance to post in order to claim/give reads. I don't know what you think my nefarious plan here was supposed to be, exactly: say I'm going to vote and then not, and rub my hands evilly as we no-elim day 1? Hardly makes sense.
Hence the question, and it does not seem very nefarious.

I am noting a hint of a defensive tone here though.
NOTING
a
HINT
of defensive tone..

I was not a fan of Jacket claiming to have intent of initiating an E-1 and then just sit of abandoning the idea.

more thought process and questioning, nothing to see here either..

shitcase..

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Jacket
Jacket
Goon
Jacket
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1156 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2021 7:27 am

Post by Jacket »

If I had to decide though I vote Nathann over scorp every time here, though. I guess it'd be pretty funny if this was a mafia vs SK fight, though.
Nathann
Nathann
He/They
Goon
Nathann
He/They
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1157 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2021 7:30 am

Post by Nathann »

In post 1155, Scorpious wrote:Piss on you for making me do this..

Spoiler:
In post 474, Nathann wrote:I'm not sure I like this post, coupled with the vote on RH9 in the previous one. It seems like he's saying that he feels like this isn't the case with active scum and apathetic town, but then he votes one of the more active slots? Not saying that he can't have scumreads inside active players if that's his general view on the gamestate, but it feels odd considering he didn't elaborate on it at all.
I think you're misinterpreting my point here. Which is probably my fault for not being explicit enough.

I would characterize the following slots as not doing enough to be readable, as of the time I replaced in:

A50
ADSE
Not_Mafia
STD
StrangeMatter

Now, they obviously can't all be scum. But there's probably scum in there, because it does not feel like a game where scum are running the show, and I felt like the people talking were townie enough. (hopefully, anyway - bit me in my ass in my last game, but that was a case where scum were active but just letting the town eat itself alive).

To me those slots were basically all a dart throw. Acceptable compromise but pretty much a blind guess when it comes to whether or not they're scum.

The one player I
did
have a scumread on was RH9, so I chose to push there, rather than someone who was more inactive and nullish.

I find it slightly curious there is no mention of Galron on this list. He’s not on the “unreadable list”. But there is no read on him, same with me and others. But just an observation.

Why make a non readable list then offer a read on exactly one person? Complete with hedge.

Then, In the very next post we have their only direct interaction with each other this entire game

Something off here
Okay, fair enough. Mind telling me what's got you doubting this push now? In my readthrough of the last few pages, I got the feeling RH9 has gotten worse, not better.
I didn't like most of his responses either, but the self-assuredness of didn't really feel like it came from scum.

In post 748, Three wrote:Does anyone think Jacket's behavior is genuine? Anyone at all?
The hostility yes.. I was called a “weird boomer” because of my theatrics around the word “scum”. Was that offensive? Of course not. Just the route choice was brow raising.

I’ve seen this type of play and at least the way one chooses to present themselves is hardly AI in my experience.

thought

The intention was to wait and give ADSE a chance to post in order to claim/give reads. I don't know what you think my nefarious plan here was supposed to be, exactly: say I'm going to vote and then not, and rub my hands evilly as we no-elim day 1? Hardly makes sense.

NOTING
a
HINT
of defensive tone..

shitcase..
Okay, so at which point did you start townreading Jacket and which posts made you townread him?
Nathann
Nathann
He/They
Goon
Nathann
He/They
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1158 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2021 7:31 am

Post by Nathann »

In post 1156, Jacket wrote:If I had to decide though I vote Nathann over scorp every time here, though.
Cool, why?
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1159 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2021 7:31 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 1157, Nathann wrote:
In post 1155, Scorpious wrote:Piss on you for making me do this..

Spoiler:

A50
ADSE
Not_Mafia
STD
StrangeMatter

The one player I
did

Something off here

thought

NOTING
a
HINT
of defensive tone..

shitcase..
Okay, so at which point did you start townreading Jacket and which posts made you townread him?
I'm not doing this anymore Nathann..

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1160 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2021 7:33 am

Post by Scorpious »

I've been clear on who my scum reads are. Jacket is NOT one of them.

Just Ironic all this questioning coming from someone with an OMGUS vote on me right now..

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Nathann
Nathann
He/They
Goon
Nathann
He/They
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1161 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2021 7:34 am

Post by Nathann »

"Your Day 3 townread of Jacket was out of the blue and unexplained, here are all the posts where you were calling him scum or suspecting him on Day 2."
"Actually, those posts aren't
really
calling Jacket scum."
"Okay, but they're still negative. Explain what posts made you townread him?"
"I'm not doing this anymore."
Nathann
Nathann
He/They
Goon
Nathann
He/They
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1162 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2021 7:34 am

Post by Nathann »

In post 1160, Scorpious wrote:OMGUS vote
Still pretending he doesn't know how YeLo works. Alright.
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1163 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2021 7:36 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 1161, Nathann wrote:"Your Day 3 townread of Jacket was out of the blue and unexplained, here are all the posts where you were calling him scum or suspecting him on Day 2."
"Actually, those posts aren't
really
calling Jacket scum."
"Okay, but they're still negative. Explain what posts made you townread him?"
"I'm not doing this anymore."
add partial quoting(and not even the actual quote) to your ever increasing list of scummy behavior.

My vote isn't moving. Do what you will

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1164 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2021 9:23 am

Post by RH9 »

Please don't do what Three did.
GTKAS: 2022, 2024

v/la every weekend

indefinite hiatus from mafia solo
RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1165 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2021 9:24 am

Post by RH9 »

Your argument isn't going anywhere.

v/la every weekend

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1166 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:13 am

Post by Scorpious »

That’s your contribution?

I’ll give Nathann credit.
At least he’s contributing content.

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1167 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:24 am

Post by Scorpious »

Those last 2 from RH9 make me think he’s Nathann’s buddy just riding out the game day.

I’ll move to RH9, hell, I’d hammer him given the chance.

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1168 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2021 12:01 pm

Post by RH9 »

In post 1166, Scorpious wrote:That’s your contribution?

Then, why vote him?

v/la every weekend

RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1169 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2021 12:03 pm

Post by RH9 »

In post 1168, RH9 wrote:

Then, why vote him?
This makes no sense to me.

v/la every weekend

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1170 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2021 12:20 pm

Post by Scorpious »

In post 1169, RH9 wrote:
In post 1168, RH9 wrote:

Then, why vote him?
This makes no sense to me.
Because he’s scum. The comment was about content.

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Jacket
Jacket
Goon
Jacket
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1171 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2021 2:52 pm

Post by Jacket »

In post 1158, Nathann wrote:
In post 1156, Jacket wrote:If I had to decide though I vote Nathann over scorp every time here, though.
Cool, why?
Gut.

I guess I can't shake the feeling that although you're out-arguing him here, you've played a "safer" game than him, which makes more sense as coming from scum here.
Jacket
Jacket
Goon
Jacket
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1172 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2021 2:53 pm

Post by Jacket »

Would like to note at this time that there are roughly 2 days left until he deadline.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1173 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2021 3:04 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

There's nothing short of a mechanical guilty that will get me to vote Nathan here. I doubt std votes Scorpius so the elim comes down to looker/jacket.

I'm trying to give leeway for town to reach some of these conclusions but I'm going to have to strongarm the elim it looks like.

Scorpius why is looker more likely scum than jacket? Nathan I'll ask you the inverse.
Jacket
Jacket
Goon
Jacket
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1174 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2021 3:09 pm

Post by Jacket »

Yu realize there are only 4 town left, right? There's no "leeway" for others, you're a deciding vote here, otherwise it's just town and scum getting in a shouting match and no one budges. Mafia/SK aren't technically aligned but are going to only be voting in their own interest.

Return to “Completed Open Games”