Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1175 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:55 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 1164, Cedrick wrote:asuka caking mumble stupid or whatever for voting implosion
This never happened. I asked him not to blank-votehop if he was town because at that point it was kinda impossible to read him.
No matter what happens, I'll be right there with you.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1176 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:01 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1173, Ausuka wrote:Not sure how useful VCA is right now. The implo wagon was really quick and the lack of resistance to it leads me to believe that scum were probably bussing implo. I don't see how my d1 voting makes me scum here.
That said my d1 reads were probably still disastarous and I'm just going to refresh them at this point.
There were multiple implo wagons so they early ones should divulge some info
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:04 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1170, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 1116, Luca Blight wrote:That's the hammer btw.

I'm just gonna adopt a mumble/Maria kind of playstyle for the rest of this game - that's about the level of effort this game deserves.
And I find it odd that he specifically said mariaR instead of Katherine. Maria and Katherine were both on his wagon.
I was talking about playstyle; nothing to do with their alignment.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:05 am

Post by Ausuka »

Actually I need to reread maria and katherine. They weren't around during the buildup on implo so it would explain the lack of scum-resistance to implo if they were scum here.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:06 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1171, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 1130, Luca Blight wrote:Of course, it's possible someone could have bussed, although less likely in this case given how tight the lynch was.

I will analyse when I get to a computer.
IF YOU'RE TOWN... There's absolutely no reason to bus there seeing how close a townie lynch was to getting through.
I think even apart from my claim, my interactions with implosion and the makeup of the two wagons certainly give me considerable towncred, even if not clearing me entirely.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:06 am

Post by Havo »

In post 1166, Cedrick wrote:Did that already myself. Here - viewtopic.php?p=8411375#p8411375

There have been full commuters, limited commuters, and even mafia commuters.
Thanks. That’s much easier than what I was doing.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1181 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:09 am

Post by Cedrick »

In post 1175, Ausuka wrote:
In post 1164, Cedrick wrote:asuka caking mumble stupid or whatever for voting implosion
This never happened. I asked him not to blank-votehop if he was town because at that point it was kinda impossible to read him.
Sorry. You just told him not to do it. My fault. Given the flip though it’s still suspicious to me.
One thing about life, you going to lose more than you going to win, but are you going to get up?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1182 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:09 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1173, Ausuka wrote:Not sure how useful VCA is right now. The implo wagon was really quick and the lack of resistance to it leads me to believe that scum were probably bussing implo. I don't see how my d1 voting makes me scum here.
That said my d1 reads were probably still disastarous and I'm just going to refresh them at this point.
I feel like you're only saying this because you were caught on the wrong wagon.

VCA is literally the most useful tool we have right now; it's what most of the information we have is based on.

And I feel there
was
resistance to the Implo wagon - in the form of
my
wagon.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1183 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:10 am

Post by Cedrick »

Agree with Luca here. Somebody on the other wagon, probably 2 somebody’s are scum.
One thing about life, you going to lose more than you going to win, but are you going to get up?
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1184 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:10 am

Post by Hopkirk »

Mumble is obv town here yeah. Treating the wagon on him as a wagon on town when looking at VCs.
In post 1158, Cedrick wrote:
In post 1152, Hopkirk wrote:Cursing is fine. Cursing instead of discussion is objectively bad.
So try and discuss something useful. You came in asking 2 terrible question.

VCa imo points to asuka probably being scum, at least deserving of some pressure.

You want to look at me/Luca when so others make more sense. Asuka/tchill for example.

That’s why I think you could be scum on the wagon. You didn’t do anything but vote park. You aren’t trying to analyze the useful stuff and instead want to look at non useful stuff.

Sure you are right me being off the wagon doesn’t clear me but it doesn’t mean I’m scum either. If you are town do better please and toughen up. This is a grown up game.
What part of asking a quick question means I'm focused on you/Luca? My top scumread right now is Tchill.
Why isn't it useful for me to form a read on you?

All I'm getting from your post is that you still don't feel like explining your thought process/reasoning. You said there was logic that made you town, then right afterwards you said there isn't anything you can say that shows/suggests you're town. That's a logical conflict, then you got very defensive over it and reluctant to explain yourself.
There's no reaching. I've become enlightened.
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1185 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:11 am

Post by Hopkirk »

VOTE: Tchill
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1186 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:12 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 1177, Luca Blight wrote:

I'm just gonna adopt a mumble/Maria kind of playstyle for the rest of this game - that's about the level of effort this game deserves.
And I find it odd that he specifically said mariaR instead of Katherine. Maria and Katherine were both on his wagon.
Yeah and I found Katherine and mumbles to be more alike.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1187 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:14 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 1179, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 1171, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 1130, Luca Blight wrote:Of course, it's possible someone could have bussed, although less likely in this case given how tight the lynch was.

I will analyse when I get to a computer.
IF YOU'RE TOWN... There's absolutely no reason to bus there seeing how close a townie lynch was to getting through.
I think even apart from my claim, my interactions with implosion and the makeup of the two wagons certainly give me considerable towncred, even if not clearing me entirely.
People keep throwing around the cleared word. You're not cleared unless an investigative clears you. Yeah you're probably town. You're not cleared though. Nobody knows for sure until a flip.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1188 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:15 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1186, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 1177, Luca Blight wrote:

Yeah and I found Katherine and mumbles to be more alike.
Katherine has barely posted, and I don't see what your point is in bringing this up.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1189 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:15 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 1172, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 1164, Cedrick wrote:Tchill is on my list also. I just feel asuka is scummier and looking at how they mentioned each other especially asuka caking mumble stupid or whatever for voting implosion, I like asuka for scum better.
After looking at your vca I believe your ausuka tchill scum reads are associations are they not?

Implosion and ausuka are the only wagons I weren't on. So let's say I or ausuka flip town. Does that automatically clear the other in your opinion?
Cedrick did you answer this?
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1190 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:16 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 354, MariaR wrote:Ausuka
brassherald
Mumble
katherine
Luca Blight
implosion
tring the people not in this list
I feel like if Maria is scum this means her partner isn't katherine. It's still possible MariaR and Tchill could be scum together but tbh if Tchill is scum he's just completely duped me. His tone feels really genuine this game.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1191 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:17 am

Post by Tchill13 »

I think it's odd you were reluctant to mention Katherine.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1192 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:18 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 1190, Ausuka wrote:
brassherald
Mumble
katherine
Luca Blight
implosion
I feel like if Maria is scum this means her partner isn't katherine. It's still possible MariaR and Tchill could be scum together but tbh if Tchill is scum he's just completely duped me. His tone feels really genuine this game.
If you're not buddying and you're actually town then I'd like to have a chat with you on how to read tone post game.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1193 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:18 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1190, Ausuka wrote:
brassherald
Mumble
katherine
Luca Blight
implosion
I feel like if Maria is scum this means her partner isn't katherine.
It's still possible MariaR and Tchill could be scum together but tbh if Tchill is scum he's just completely duped me. His tone feels really genuine this game.
You're basing that purely on that list?
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1194 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:19 am

Post by Hopkirk »

@Asuka: I can't see anything in your iso that makes you seem like an unlikely partner to both Tchill and Implosion. Thoughts?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1195 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:19 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1191, Tchill13 wrote:I think it's odd you were reluctant to mention Katherine.
Odd in an AI way?

Is it odd that the lowest poster in this game wasn't the one who jumped to the forefront of my mind when making that comment?
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1196 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:20 am

Post by Cedrick »

In post 1184, Hopkirk wrote:What part of asking a quick question means I'm focused on you/Luca?
Asking us to explain how we’re town implies scum reads and you want us to defend ourselves. Regardless of your alignment you should never ask stupid questions like that.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1197 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:21 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 1189, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 1164, Cedrick wrote:Tchill is on my list also. I just feel asuka is scummier and looking at how they mentioned each other especially asuka caking mumble stupid or whatever for voting implosion, I like asuka for scum better.
After looking at your vca I believe your ausuka tchill scum reads are associations are they not?

Implosion and ausuka are the only wagons I weren't on. So let's say I or ausuka flip town. Does that automatically clear the other in your opinion?
Cedrick did you answer this?
Need an answer eventually.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1198 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:22 am

Post by Cedrick »

I can’t really answer that. I need an actual flip. I’ll need to see who was on and off the wagon, I’ll need to see who dies. Lots of things factor in to me reevaluating
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1199 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:24 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 1195, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 1191, Tchill13 wrote:I think it's odd you were reluctant to mention Katherine.
Odd in an AI way?

Is it odd that the lowest poster in this game wasn't the one who jumped to the forefront of my mind when making that comment?
If you consider you were Comparing a player to the 2nd lowest poster in the game and it wasn't Katherine. Yes it is odd.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”