Mini 1732 - Super Smash Bros. Project M(afia) - D7!

ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1200 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2015 5:21 pm

Post by ika »

omg.....

we are totaly doing watermelann

ill make it tonight
Gendaberry
Gendaberry
Goon
Gendaberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2015 5:54 pm

Post by Gendaberry »

In post 1196, smiffle wrote:

Genda, what's your read on Fire atm? He's being all uptight around Grib just because he's poking him a little, plus his posts are getting consistently filled with more aggro.

I thought I mentioned Fire already? I scum read him to an extent due to the outbursts and being aggro because it seems pretty fake to me. It's not that strong of a read though, mostly because I recognize that I'm biased against that kind of stuff because I couldn't see myself doing it.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2015 6:05 pm

Post by LicketyQuickety »

In post 1201, Gendaberry wrote:

Genda, what's your read on Fire atm? He's being all uptight around Grib just because he's poking him a little, plus his posts are getting consistently filled with more aggro.

I thought I mentioned Fire already? I scum read him to an extent due to the outbursts and being aggro because it seems pretty fake to me. It's not that strong of a read though, mostly because I recognize that I'm biased against that kind of stuff because I couldn't see myself doing it.

K, so like elephant in the room here...

What result did you get on a dead player last night?
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
Gendaberry
Gendaberry
Goon
Gendaberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2015 6:21 pm

Post by Gendaberry »

None?

Unless I explained my role poorly, I thought that I made it clear that I was going to be detected as having visited one of the dead to make me show up guilty to trackers/watchers. I don't get any results from that, the whole point of it is to make my role worse, it doesn't do anything.

I'm pretty sure that I never said that I get any results, but my bad if my wording was shitty
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2015 6:36 pm

In post 1203, Gendaberry wrote:None?

Unless I explained my role poorly, I thought that I made it clear that I was going to be detected as having visited one of the dead to make me show up guilty to trackers/watchers. I don't get any results from that, the whole point of it is to make my role worse, it doesn't do anything.

I'm pretty sure that I never said that I get any results, but my bad if my wording was shitty

So how are we supposed to see if your claim is for realz or not again?

Gendaberry
Gendaberry
Goon
Gendaberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2015 6:51 pm

Post by Gendaberry »

I'm not the one who's idea it was to verify my claim during the night, pretty sure that was Tails. Given standard roles I can't think of a way to do so off the top of my head.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2015 8:03 pm

In post 1205, Gendaberry wrote:I'm not the one who's idea it was to verify my claim during the night, pretty sure that was Tails. Given standard roles I can't think of a way to do so off the top of my head.

And tails died... how convenient.

smiffle
smiffle
Goon
smiffle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2015 8:30 pm

Post by smiffle »

In post 1201, Gendaberry wrote:

Actually, your stance on fire makes a whole lot of sense from the "reading his emotion" standpoint. Thnx Genda.

His stubbornness towards Grib's push and his weak push on me made me want to call him blatant scum from the get go, but I just realized my views of his fiestyness clouded my read a bit, so I rethought it after your post. I'm taking his "personality" claim at face value right now and I'm thinking he just has a volatile personality. However, that still doesn't explain why he's giving Grib such a hard time. Grib is literally asking the most simple questions and he had to repeat himself just to get a half-assed answer after a slew of posts with Fire explaining why Grib's post made him so angry. When Grib pressed him for reasons to back up his past case on me, he never delivered. This is not the first time this has happened. See exhibition A, where I asked him for specific examples of my posts that he never responded to:

In post 916, smiffle wrote:
In post 909, Firebringer wrote:You seem to be sitting in that sweet spot a scum would want to be.

You don't seem ultra townie where you would get an extreme amount of attention, but you aren't anti town either.

You are right in middle. You have been pretty neutral throughout the game in your tone and posts, which scum tend to do as they try to get the vibe of the game and apply pressure where they see opportunities.

You push for people to contribute to get town cred, but have left yourself pretty closed of from rest of everyone with your own readability.

Thats my analysis of you.

But where am I being as opportunistic as you say?
What about me is currently neutral, (other than the fact I'm not voting atm)?
And why do you say I'm closed off to people's reads when almost everyone has said a read on me?

At this point, I'm thinking his case is pretty baseless, and since Lickety doesn't want to do anything about moving off the Xt lynch, I'm going to put my vote on a slot that's actually really scummy atm.

VOTE: Firebringer
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2015 8:34 pm

Actually, yeah, I see the reason to look elsewhere for Scum besides Xt, but unless we get some hella strong evidence that says that someone else is Scum, I think I'm just going to be perfectly ok with an Xt lynch.

ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2015 8:49 pm

Post by ika »

i like how ppl ignore what i say
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2015 8:58 pm

In post 1209, ika wrote:i like how ppl ignore what i say

What is this in response to? I'm in full agreement with you on flipping Xt, so if its addressed to me I am just not getting the picture.

smiffle
smiffle
Goon
smiffle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 5:13 am

Post by smiffle »

It was addressed to me. One of the main reasons I'm not on the Xt wagon at the moment is because Ms/Ika's slot is collectively claiming that he's an alignment cop, a roleblocker, and that he has information on his pm of two flavours being scum, one of those including the flavour Xt claimed: Ganon. I'm finding that a bit hard to believe atm, but a voice tells me "it's a bastard game and the roles are total jank." I'm also having a bit of trouble understanding why he would cop check Xt if he already knew he was scum. That just seems like a waste to have a claimed alignment cop come out on day 2 to tell us that a guy who claimed scum is actually scum. In other words, I don't like his push, and I'd rather leave Xt for lickety to take care of if he gets his vig shots back or whatever.
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:55 am

Post by vonflare »

Vote count

Xtoxm
(
5 L-1
): Ika, LicketyQuickety, Firebringer, Nana, Gendaberry
Firebringer
(4): GuiltyLion, Grib, Davsto, Smiffle
Davsto
(1): All Alone

With 11 alive it's 6 to lynch!

Day ends in (expired on 2015-11-14 22:00:00)
THIS POST IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:44 am

Post by ika »

tell ya what il make ya a deal, help me lynch the confirmed scum and i will reveal what my other feedback is
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:51 am

Post by Grib »

Oh, whatever.

I'm hammering at midnight EST.

Speak now or hold your peace, etc. If you're lurking and get offended that Day ended before you could post, well that's too damn bad.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 12:11 pm

In post 1211, smiffle wrote:It was addressed to me. One of the main reasons I'm not on the Xt wagon at the moment is because Ms/Ika's slot is collectively claiming that he's an alignment cop, a roleblocker, and that he has information on his pm of two flavours being scum, one of those including the flavour Xt claimed: Ganon. I'm finding that a bit hard to believe atm, but a voice tells me "it's a bastard game and the roles are total jank." I'm also having a bit of trouble understanding why he would cop check Xt if he already knew he was scum. That just seems like a waste to have a claimed alignment cop come out on day 2 to tell us that a guy who claimed scum is actually scum. In other words, I don't like his push, and I'd rather leave Xt for lickety to take care of if he gets his vig shots back or whatever.

So like, we catch scum either way so what is the problem with lynching Xt first? By the numbers there are more town than Scum so a trade one for one is not a bad trade at all.

Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 5:14 pm

Post by Grib »

Eh, the mod's probably asleep, so it's likely thread won't even be closed until morning anyways.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Xtoxm

If Xtoxm flips groupscum, any protective roles need to target ika. If Xtoxm is 3P, eh, not as important.

I'm really feeling the Firebringer wagon. We should start that up again toMorrow.

I'll be fucking pissed if Xtoxm is Vengeful.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 5:30 pm

Post by Grib »

Grib r A Simple Plan

ika r Metal Sonic
smiffle

Gendaberry
GuiltyLion

All Alone
Nana
LicketyQuickety

Davsto
Firebringer

Lynch from the bottom up.

If Xtoxm doesn't flip mafia, ika should probably be lynched. Otherwise he's my strongest townread.

I'm kind of paranoid that GuiltyLion is playing really well as scum, but eh.

All Alone has been too lurky, but I did like their earlier posts.

Nana's a funny concept but is ultimately useless as far as I can tell. I wouldn't cry if she died: the point of mafia is to interact and attempt to discern the alignments of other players, and it's nearly impossible to do that when she's off in la la land doing whatever. Her slot is essentially a waste of space. She and Lickety are kinda tied together, though, so if one is scum, blitz the other. On the one hand, her casual indifference to everything makes me inclined to take her word for it. Shrug.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 5:36 pm

In post 1217, Grib wrote:
Grib r A Simple Plan

ika r Metal Sonic
smiffle

Gendaberry
GuiltyLion

All Alone
Nana
LicketyQuickety

Davsto
Firebringer

Lynch from the bottom up.

If Xtoxm doesn't flip mafia, ika should probably be lynched. Otherwise he's my strongest townread.

I'm kind of paranoid that GuiltyLion is playing really well as scum, but eh.

All Alone has been too lurky, but I did like their earlier posts.

Nana's a funny concept but is ultimately useless as far as I can tell. I wouldn't cry if she died: the point of mafia is to interact and attempt to discern the alignments of other players, and it's nearly impossible to do that when she's off in la la land doing whatever. Her slot is essentially a waste of space. She and Lickety are kinda tied together, though, so if one is scum, blitz the other. On the one hand, her casual indifference to everything makes me inclined to take her word for it. Shrug.

Please tell me why I should be flipped at all?

Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 5:48 pm

Post by Grib »

Because I think there's a decent chance of you being scum.

I kinda want to go after Firebringer and Davsto more, though, so. You can have some breathing room.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 5:50 pm

Post by Grib »

Also, you haven't spent
any
time pursuing your other scumreads.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:01 pm

In post 1220, Grib wrote:Also, you haven't spent
any
time pursuing your other scumreads.

I'm in wait and see mode lets just say. The wind is a little out of my sails right now and I'm not super motivated to make great posts right now.

Saying I should be flipped because there is a good chance I am Scum is not a good enough reason for me. you said you were going to kill me if I didn't answer you; what happened to that? why did you do nothing with that? You replaced into a slot that did literally nothing. I'm not liking the easy Town reads you are getting and I'm going to go against popular opinion and say the reasons for you being town have more to do with you replacing into a black slate than anything else.

ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:01 pm

Post by ika »

Shouldn't be lynched grib
ika
ika
Survivor