Rick Dalton
Rick Dalton
Mafia Scum
Rick Dalton
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1200 (ISO) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:44 am

Post by Rick Dalton »

In post 1189, Sakura Hana wrote:Speaking of Rick, all he's done so far is say that he reckons he'd catch up, but wont necessarily do it, and argue with fish semantics, and saying he'll do something, but not do anything in the end.
Yeah, I’m lazy town. At this point, there’s no reason for me, as scum, to not go and just catch up to please the masses.

I’m not too concerned with that at all.
This right here’s my stunt double, Cliff Booth

Town: 1 w, 0 L
Scum: 2 w, 0 L
Rick Dalton
Rick Dalton
Mafia Scum
Rick Dalton
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:45 am

Post by Rick Dalton »

I have a solid grasp on how this game has gone. When key factors need coming up, I’ll spot check, and eventually I’ll have the full game.

Rick Dalton
Rick Dalton
Mafia Scum
Rick Dalton
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:47 am

Post by Rick Dalton »

I town read Persivul’s sarcasm

Rick Dalton
Rick Dalton
Mafia Scum
Rick Dalton
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:48 am

Post by Rick Dalton »

And you can piece together the type of player I am strictly form this game, so it didn’t matter if you knew me beforehand.

You know me now.

Spangled
Spangled
Mafia Scum
Spangled
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:56 am

Post by Spangled »

Awesome. Cool.
Any more reads, perchance?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:07 pm

Post by Formerfish »

@Mod- Can we get prods on Chem and Sky?
Show
"Getting lost in the details of nothing..."

"FF, you're a dick, but you don't hit below the belt. So you're a dick about finding scum, not hurting the people who are playing the game. That's acceptable dickary." MaryJoLisa

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:16 pm

Post by Chemist1422 »

V/LA until the 8th

sorry fish lol
GTKAS

“you're an empty-glass-but-there-might-be-INVISIBLE-Water kinda guy” -Iprobablysuck
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:21 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 2, Korina wrote:Activity/Prods and V/LA

At least once every 48 hours, you must post relevant, game-advancing content, otherwise you will be prodded.
If you actually post literally once every 48 hours, I reserve the right to change your prod-timer to be 24hrs.
If you accumulate three prods OR you do not reply within 24hrs of the prod, you will be replaced.
Two prodges will count under one single prod. Any prodge above will result in a prod.
If you are V/LA, prods will come every 72 hours.
All V/LAs must be declared in thread, and nowhere else. Alternatively, you may use the V/LA tags on the forum to signify your V/LA, but I'd really prefer if you just posted it in thread.
If you will have an excessively long V/LA or will not have regular access to the internet/forums, please request replacement instead.
Show

"FF, you're a dick, but you don't hit below the belt. So you're a dick about finding scum, not hurting the people who are playing the game. That's acceptable dickary." MaryJoLisa

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter
Pronoun: They

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:33 pm

Post by Korina »

I'm really sorry, I've been asleep all day. Chemist's message is a prodge, and I'll give a prod due to timer running over for formality since I was up, but wasn't on the thread before that. Skygazer also has another 20ish minutes before I can actually give a prod.

Chemist1422 has been prodded with this message.
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
| Plurality Discussion Thread
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:40 pm

Post by Chemist1422 »

ok

anyway I'm gonna ISO random peoples probably

bye
GTKAS

“you're an empty-glass-but-there-might-be-INVISIBLE-Water kinda guy” -Iprobablysuck
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest
Pronoun: any

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:57 pm

Post by Skygazer »

porridge
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:00 pm

Post by Chemist1422 »

In post 1003, Skygazer wrote:
In post 999, Sakura Hana wrote:Note:
Skygazer chose to ignore the secret reasons in favor of his townread of FF
I mean, I don't put any weight behind reasons I don't know about right now. I feel like his reaction is overly-defensive to be fair. I feel really behind rn tho
this is not a post made from scum!Sky to scum!FF but it could be one from scum!Sky to town!FF because of the slight pressure that could be used to justify a vote later

That also makes Sky not w/w with Sakura because they probably wouldn't need an excuse if they knew there was going to be a false guilty
GTKAS

Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:07 pm

Post by Chemist1422 »

I don't think I can evaluate Sky yet given them being behind in-thread

ironic coming from the master of being behind in-thread
GTKAS

Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 2:27 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1196, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1195, Formerfish wrote:
In post 1193, Gamma Emerald wrote:I don't fucking know who you are.
I love when dudes with current join dates act like everyone should know who their main is. Is there a flow chart available where I can look up alts and trace them back to their mains?
You can become a listmod
True story, I had an account that I haven't used in 5ish years(FuDuzn if you wanna dive into my game history). I wanted to start fresh though, so I started this new account. Wasn't trying to be a sneaky alt, but I tried joining my second newbie game and was denied because the Newbie list mod saw my IP address was attached to said old account. Still thought it was weird I couldn't join a newbie game as an SE.......but anywho.

Rick, if you don't want to do a catch up, how about this. Since you replaced in is there anyone who is obv scum or obv town to you?

I am guessing Persivul is your obv town read, but I don't want to put words in your mouth.
James Brafin
James Brafin
Goon
James Brafin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:08 pm

Post by James Brafin »

@Manits
In post 978, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 971, Sakura Hana wrote:VOTE: Fish
I am on board with this VOTE: Fish
First, this is obviously a gambit. A naked vote into day two, without a claim, is always always always a gambit, because no PR is stupid enough to not claim, since they are practically claiming anyways. Then he blindly sheeps and I go ???
In post 1004, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 996, Formerfish wrote:
In post 992, Gamma Emerald wrote:I have super secret reasons to trust Sakura
Cool. Then she shouldnt be afraid to out her secret info. Cause I know what I am and what I can do, I doubt she does and is taking a shot in the dark. A shot that Drew was more than happy to drive full behind.
One thing I am trying to get, is why would you push my lynch d1. Obviously you weren't protecting thes, and I get a feeling turkey may actually be town.

Help me out here, something is off for me......I kind of want a reason to unvote.
Then We're looking for a reason to vote. Like others, I feel like this is odd. Why do you unvote here if you truly believe Fish is scum?
In post 1009, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 1007, Sakura Hana wrote:Dont mind my note monologue, i was derp and dont have a separate notepad for the game so i rather just find them in my ISO.
Well that is what is throwing me off tbh.
In post 1012, Doctor Drew wrote:Oh man, nvm.....fish vote is good.
In post 1015, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 1013, Formerfish wrote:
In post 1012, Doctor Drew wrote:Oh man, nvm.....fish vote is good.
I wanted you dead yesterday and instead we got a dead townie.

Imp gets dead over night and I was one of like 3 people who had beef with him, and he had to make sure he slept with 2 gats underneath his pillow with the beef we had, so why does Imp die?

And then today you vote me for nothing and then beg me to call you off it with something, any reason to dissuade your fears.

You either see me as town or you dont, I understand why you dont and why you need to make this play here.
I had a smidgen of doubt about voting you, I wanted you to give me something to change my mind.......and you went the complete opposite direction.

Turkey is town, you tried to pocket him, you got caught, you are scum.
In post 1032, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 1025, Sakura Hana wrote:A townie would've been less happy to sheep me specially since my vote was a 180, if he knows you're scum and knows what im talking about then they know you're caught and would hard bus in a heart beat.
imo.
Nope, just confident based of yesterday and the flip he is scum. As soon as you voted him out of the gate I was on board.......just wanted to give him a chance to defend himself.

Ok, really need to sleep.
If he was SO confident he was scum, why did he want to unvote here?
In post 1076, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 1071, Persivul wrote:
In post 1070, Doctor Drew wrote:What exactly is pretty damning about it.
It's very obvious from the posts themselves. Do you really want me to repeat them?
Yes, because I basically just explained away one of Sakuras reasons to vote me.
This pings me. Town doesn't "explain away." They "Explain their thoughts." This feels like a subconsious scumslip to me. Just another thing I thought I'd point out.
In post 1100, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 1096, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 1004, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 996, Formerfish wrote:
In post 992, Gamma Emerald wrote:I have super secret reasons to trust Sakura
Cool. Then she shouldnt be afraid to out her secret info. Cause I know what I am and what I can do, I doubt she does and is taking a shot in the dark. A shot that Drew was more than happy to drive full behind.
One thing I am trying to get, is why would you push my lynch d1. Obviously you weren't protecting thes, and I get a feeling turkey may actually be town.

Help me out here, something is off for me......I kind of want a reason to unvote.
What was feeling off?
What did you mean you wanted a reason to unvote?
Sakura was feeling off to me, I first jumped on the Fish vote because I was like 'she is confirming my suspicions', but then I didn't know what she was doing so I wanted Fish to give some semblance of town motivation to maybe make me think twice about voting him. He did not and therefore my 1012.

Ok fair enough Sakura, but this was my motivation in the post. I can't speak with certainty whether Fish is scum or not and I was confused what was happening with your posting. I didn't want an excuse to get off the wagon, I wanted a reason to actually think that maybe he is town and maybe I need to look your way. He doubled down on scum, imo, hence my post.

You can spin this any way you wish, I was doing due dilligence on my top scum read, I fail to see why this is bad and your reasoning for voting me boils down to 'doctor drew is voting his top scum read'.

Why is this hard to grasp? No ulterior motives, no hidden agendas. Also, not taking my vote off Fish, I want Persivul to actually explain his sheep instead of deflecting, and everyone to look how Fish reacted to Sakura last night before she voted me.

If you don't see scum them fuck me sideways.
Again, if this is his strongest scumread, why as soon as Fish starts to point out the flaws does he back off? If this was a true scumread he pushes harder, not back down. Coupled with the fact that his top scumread was NOT Fish, but Thes and Gobble, as of this post:
In post 807, Doctor Drew wrote:In fact, fuck it. Shit or get off the face is what I say.

You are trying to deflect off thespio turkey man.....I think this is a scum v scum wagon, ie thespio and turkey are both scum.

VOTE: gobbledygook
And from that point on he declared his intent to lynch within the two top wagons.
SO
Yeah I think I see scum. It's Drew.
VOTE: Drew
A new R2D game is in signups! Running Alpha v1.3 Link here: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=80343
Get to know a handsome potato: viewtopic.php?f=61&t=76837
Making the world more educated, one uneducated person at a time.
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:09 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

In post 1004, Doctor Drew wrote:One thing I am trying to get, is why would you push my lynch d1.
What was confusing about his push on you, Drew?
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:42 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

The Fish, did you ever get all of the reads' lists that you wanted? I think you only got about half the town before you stopped asking for them.

Drew, looking back at the end of the day yesterday, why did you vote me over Thespio exactly?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:54 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1216, gobbledygook wrote:The Fish, did you ever get all of the reads' lists that you wanted? I think you only got about half the town before you stopped asking for them.
I got all but Drew, Spang, Chem and you. And I stopped asking because the day ended.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:15 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1215, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 1004, Doctor Drew wrote:One thing I am trying to get, is why would you push my lynch d1.
What was confusing about his push on you, Drew?
I felt very strongly that you vs Thes was scum vs scum. To answer your other question here as well, i wanted to keep my top two scum reads pitted against each other(why I kept my vote on you).

What confused me was that, thes flipped town, I now read you as town......when one mislynch was available, and another(you) which I believe would be a mislynch, why push another in there.

Hmm, as I typed that out I think I just realized it really wouldn't make sense for Fish to be scum.

Fuck, Sakura did catch me.....not as scum mind you, I am not scum.......but as a tunneler. Had my blinders on and didn't see the obvious.

UNVOTE:

But, I will say that I that Fish taking his vote off me had me thinking as well.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:20 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

But shit, why did Fish take his vote off me?

Hold on, gotta skim the end of d1.
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:31 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

Oh good, the relevant parties are here. I will post something shortly
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:36 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Ok, here's the deal man.

Obviously I am town reading Turkey, and I have a hard time believing that I am wrong about Turkey. I have serious doubts about Fish as scum(Sakura telling me how my thoughts work notwithstanding). One thing for certain I feel is that they cannot be scum together.

I also believe Gamma to be town if we are talking about votes on me, which we aren't lol.

Sakura, take your blinders off me for a second. What do you think of Persivul taking his vote off me?
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:40 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

The Fish, you are an odd player to me. I find what you're saying to be town, but how you say it to be scummy. I think you also misrepresented the situation when Drew voted you because you said "it is very possible that Drew did not see the secret reasons post" when he most likely
should have
seen it. Drew votes at xx:39, but Sakura posted her "secret reasons" at xx:37. If he just came to the thread, he would have seen it. If it took him multiple minutes to post that one liner, he should have gotten a Preview Edit notification. What is even more weird is that Drew never noticed this himself? Or addressed it? Drew, would you please address this? Even with your attempts at explaining everything you seem to mainly be preoccupied with the "nvm Fish scum" post that potentially had a preview edit notification.

The Fish - Why did it take you several minutes to vote Drew despite how yesterday ended? I really disliked how you voted Thespio yesterday and rereading that has only unfortunately reinforced that opinion. It sapped the Drew wagon completely. I find your, quite frankly, obsession, with Implosion's death to be really, really weird and scummy. You keep talking about how his death totally implicates you, but he would be the last person to kill as scum. That seems very WIFOM like you're trying to create a dust cloud. I also find it hard for you to believe that genuinely considered the question you posited in . I don't know how you play scum, but I feel like even as scum you would not shoot the confirmed town IC. I don't think I have seen an IC die the first night, ever.

--
In post 1167, Doctor Drew wrote:When seeing some of your posts, including your inner monologue stuff, I doubted myself a bit about your intention and wanted to get Fish to give me more evidence that you were lying(and to clarify, that you were lying scum) and I should trust him over you.
This is the major reason I did not like your interactions surrounding the vote. What would Fish have been able to say that would prove to you Sakura was lying? heck, what would The Fish have been able to say to give you more evidence that Sakura was lying?

--
In post 1217, Formerfish wrote:
In post 1216, gobbledygook wrote:The Fish, did you ever get all of the reads' lists that you wanted? I think you only got about half the town before you stopped asking for them.
I got all but Drew, Spang, Chem and you. And I stopped asking because the day ended.
Hmm. I must have missed Thespio's.
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:40 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

Side note - I think Chemist is probably scum.
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1224 (ISO) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:47 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

In post 1181, Spangled wrote:Hey, Turkeylad, can we get your view on Rick Dalton’s method of catching up, as well as Drew’s read on you?
If
Dick
Rick plays like this on his normal account, he could be mislynched 100 times as town and I don't think I would ever say it was a bad move for the town to make. I think he is probably town for the reasons he actually stated. I also had a townread on Phil that I alluded to when I explained my initial thought on Thespio.

I think Drew's read on me actually reads town. I am such a sucker for emotion, but his crisis of conscious on all of his top scum reads is really hitting home to me. I am currently having one myself about The Fish and Drew.

Return to “Completed Open Games”