Mini 1574: Mountainous Mafia with Daytalk (Game Over)

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1225 (ISO) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:29 pm

Post by roflcopter »

In post 295, ICEninja wrote:Game is very anti-town, he's unhelpful, and I'm frustrated that we're probably on the same side.
also lol
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1226 (ISO) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:32 pm

Post by roflcopter »

In post 986, Aegor wrote:Just finished. In brief, I think Varsoon and rofl are town. My top lynch candidates would be gameplay and anti.
Anatole and neil are null
; Titus and QM are nullish-scum.
but in this kind of post the bolded section is where i expect to find the scumbuddy namedrop...
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1227 (ISO) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:39 pm

Post by roflcopter »

In post 358, Anatole Kuragin wrote:Neil actually did a really good job of defending himself against your case, and you didn't really provide a valid follow up, gameplay. Some of the things you said in your case were just completely out of left field, like Varsoon being an easy lynch. He's on most people's townread lists and was near the bottom of the list in proximity to a lynch for those being voted. It just feels like you're still flailing even though the pressure should be off.
anatole if nothing else remember this post and read the game
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1228 (ISO) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:05 pm

Post by Wake1 »

Vote Count 5.2

“Let the pieces fall where they may.”

Aegor (3):
Anatole Kuragin, roflcopter, Aegor

Not Voting (2):
Gameplay506, Neil1113

With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch!

A majority vote has been reached!
"It's wise to be... cautious... with Wake."
— House*
"What Wake lacks in charisma, he makes up for it in pure analytic power."
— Nosferatu*
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1229 (ISO) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:07 pm

Post by Wake1 »

Aegor,
Mafia Goon
, has been lynched!

Night 5 begins.

Deadline:
(expired on 2014-07-04 21:00:00)
— House*
— Nosferatu*
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1230 (ISO) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:54 am

Post by Wake1 »

Roflcopter,
Vanilla Townie
, has been murdered!!

It is now Day 6.

With 3 alive, it takes 2 to lynch!

Deadline:
(expired on 2014-07-19 14:00:00)
— House*
— Nosferatu*
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1231 (ISO) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:03 am

Post by gameplay506 »

YESSSSSS
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
ANATOLE IS CONF TOWN CUS HE WON'T BUS HIS BUDDY
DIE NEIL DIE DIE DIE DIE
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1232 (ISO) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:06 am

Post by gameplay506 »

But why would neil be so dumb to kill rofl instead of anatole lol
Eh gonna roll a dice on whoever falls on I will vote him
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1233 (ISO) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:08 am

Post by gameplay506 »

WAIT NO!
I WILL ISO THEM!
TIME TO PROVE I AM NOT A VI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TITUS I WILL MAKE YOU PROUD !
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1234 (ISO) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:12 am

Post by gameplay506 »

@mod I have a very important mission for you! Update the lynches and night kills pls! I will reward you if you do so!
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1235 (ISO) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:13 am

Post by gameplay506 »

Oh btw sorry for not being here on the Aegor lynch. I wasn't online but I would gladly support that wagon. I started reading the game over and found some disturbing things about ICE. Also btw I GOT TO LYLO YE YE YE
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1236 (ISO) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:44 am

Post by gameplay506 »

VOTE: neil
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1237 (ISO) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:44 am

Post by gameplay506 »

UNVOTE:
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1238 (ISO) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:45 am

Post by gameplay506 »

Eh eh eh just playing with those votes xd
So I am soooo confused right now. I don't know who is who I don't know why titus isnt here I don't know if titus even exists...Gotta sleep
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1239 (ISO) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:02 am

Post by gameplay506 »

Crying. I am so bad at this. I will most probably vote and lose this. Everybody is going to hate me. Everybody will sigh out when I sigh in in a game with them. I don't want this to happen. I want to win this. But I can't. I am so paranoid right now. Oh god I am leaning more on Anatole right now and for godness sake I hope I am not wrong. I really hope. I don't want to be hated. I don't. So pls, pls when if I lose this don't hate me pls :(
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1240 (ISO) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:03 am

Post by gameplay506 »

Eh ok ok GP stop crying and start playing. Going to read and think more tomorrow. Eh I hope you two post.
Anatole Kuragin
Anatole Kuragin
Mafia Scum
Anatole Kuragin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1241 (ISO) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:22 pm

Post by Anatole Kuragin »

Gameplay, read through the game. I would have lynched you days ago if I was scum. Instead, I lynched aegor, who was actually scum. Think through this. Titus knew neil was mafia and was killed for it.
Anatole Kuragin
Anatole Kuragin
Mafia Scum
Anatole Kuragin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1242 (ISO) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:22 pm

VOTE: neil
neil1113
neil1113
Mafia Scum
neil1113
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1243 (ISO) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:04 pm

Post by neil1113 »

Scum would likely have already placed a vote down, wanting someone to mislynch. Town knows we only need 2 votes (Ly-Lo) so they'd be much more reserved with their voting right now. The only person that would benefit from pushing a quick lynch right now, is scum. Consider, Anatole could not honestly see me so much more likely to be scum than you Gameplay, that he'd place a vote down because I'm "confirmed scum" that he'd be willing to mislynch as town by putting a vote on me. If you're scum, you'd hammer quickly and win. Consider this, how could Anatole really consider you to be so town that he'd be so quick to place a vote down on me? Nobody in this game thought of you as confirmed town and to be quite honest, I wasn't sure who I would vote here, between Anatole and you. Because you're far from confirmed town in my opinion. Considering I don't think Anatole is a VI who would put a vote down ready to end the game so quickly as town, my idea on who to vote leans heavily toward him.

Seeing as now, if you're scum, you can already win this no matter who you vote, I'll go ahead and VOTE: Anatole. So either you're going to vote and hammer one of us as scum and win, or you're town and you're going to hammer me and lose or Anatole and win the game for us. I haven't followed much the past couple of weeks as IRL stuff has happened (which is why I haven't posted anywhere on this site tbh, it's not just this game that I've been deflecting, which I think you've mentioned before) so I can't make too much of a case on Anatole right now. From what I've seen though, you've been following carefully enough to make your own decision. Read through, figure things out, I'll be here off and on as much as I can to talk with you if you have any questions for me. Don't rush into a decision though. We have plenty of time.

Something else to consider. You've been against me literally all game. You've jumped down my throat with Titus the literal entire game. If Titus died because "she knew I was mafia" as Anatole so kindly pointed out, then how come you're still alive? Why would I leave a supposed "VI" who is dead-set against me (and last day phase, sang songs of killing me and promised you'd hang me today) alive in Ly-Lo to vote me? Anybody who was watching or reading through this game, regardless of how much they read, a quick ISO would reveal your vote would be on me during this day phase. How is that smart scum play at all? ROFL was at least somewhat suspicious of myself and Anatole, and not dead-set on me like you were... it'd make more sense for me to kill you today, and claim I was set-up. At least then I'd have a chance. The only person it would benefit having ROFL die more than you is... Anatole.

So yeah, do your analysis but if your put two and two together, the scum as Anatole makes complete sense, a lot more than just your confbias on me. But you're going to make the decision in the end, and unfortunately I do think you're going to hammer me either as scum or town so I don't see much sense in me trying to sway your opinion. You're either scum, and you're going to win this by hammering me, or you're town and we're going to lose. I'd like you to at least talk it out with me before you hammer me though, if that's okay with you... so at least we have some chance at winning this. If you do hammer me though and not want to talk, good game then.

P.S. (and kind of off-topic) If you really are a VI, and you are scum, the best play here is to hammer me and win the game FYI. If you're scum and you don't hammer me, I'm going to be seriously pissed and I will black-list you. There's no reason to play against your win-condition and toy with me and Anatole. So if you're scum and you don't hammer myself or Anatole right now, I will not play another game with you on this site.
Show
Total Games Played:

Last Editted:
9-29-11

Spoiler: My Record for Mafiascum.net
#1. 5-2 Scum
#2. 3-6 Town
#3. 0-1 3rd Party
Archaebob
-
Hats off to Neil for some incredible town play.

Me=Weird
-
When I read up, I was just amazed by neil. Awesome reads.
Anatole Kuragin
Anatole Kuragin
Mafia Scum
Anatole Kuragin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1244 (ISO) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:34 pm

"I can't make a case against anatole but vote him anyways" - neil
neil1113
neil1113
Mafia Scum
neil1113
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1245 (ISO) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:49 pm

Post by neil1113 »

In post 1244, Anatole Kuragin wrote:"I can't make a case against anatole but vote him anyways" - neil
You did a beautiful job of avoiding every single point I did make to try and misrepresent me...
Show
Total Games Played:

Last Editted:
9-29-11

#1. 5-2 Scum
#2. 3-6 Town
#3. 0-1 3rd Party
Archaebob
-

Me=Weird
-
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1246 (ISO) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:06 pm

Post by gameplay506 »

Sorry I am not scum. I will read more and make a desicion.
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1247 (ISO) » Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:40 am

Post by gameplay506 »

Ugh sorry guys I wasnt able to post anywhere. So I would like to see your arguments Anatole. Neil showed his.
Anatole Kuragin
Anatole Kuragin
Mafia Scum
Anatole Kuragin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1248 (ISO) » Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:40 pm

Gameplay, there were only two mafia this game. If I had only one partner in a game entirely at the whim of random bandwagons by illiterate morons and lurkers, do you think I would more or less initiate the BRILLIANT case against Bitmap/Aegor/Ice like two days ago?

I'm sorry I've been a dick to you gameplay, but you know there's no way I'm scum. Rofl, titus, everyone has known this since the beginning. The only way you can come out of this game feeling triumphant as town at all after your performance, is to make the obvious move and vote neil for the win. This should be the easiest vote of the game for you.

Neil has tried to vote you off - just like Aegor constantly tried. They were working all game to discredit you, starting with ICEninja. If I was mafia, I could have easily voted you any of the times your name came up and lynched you, and didn't. Look at neil's activity all game. He's barely said shit in weeks because he probably never thought Aegor would get voted and thought the game was handed to him with you here to hammer me. Prove him wrong dude.

Listen to all the dead townies that said neil was scum and vote him. Townies win. Easy game, easy life.

confirm vote: neil
neil1113
neil1113
Mafia Scum
neil1113
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1249 (ISO) » Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:42 pm

Post by neil1113 »

In post 1248, Anatole Kuragin wrote:Gameplay, there were only two mafia this game. If I had only one partner in a game entirely at the whim of random bandwagons by illiterate morons and lurkers, do you think I would more or less initiate the BRILLIANT case against Bitmap/Aegor/Ice like two days ago?

I'm sorry I've been a dick to you gameplay, but you know there's no way I'm scum. Rofl, titus, everyone has known this since the beginning. The only way you can come out of this game feeling triumphant as town at all after your performance, is to make the obvious move and vote neil for the win. This should be the easiest vote of the game for you.

Neil has tried to vote you off - just like Aegor constantly tried. They were working all game to discredit you, starting with ICEninja. If I was mafia, I could have easily voted you any of the times your name came up and lynched you, and didn't. Look at neil's activity all game. He's barely said shit in weeks because he probably never thought Aegor would get voted and thought the game was handed to him with you here to hammer me. Prove him wrong dude.

Listen to all the dead townies that said neil was scum and vote him. Townies win. Easy game, easy life.

confirm vote: neil
Wow you're really assuming Gameplay is a village idiot here, with that extremely laughable appeal to fear and emotion you've thrown out there with literally no case...

And you made fun of my (at least valid) points against you? Like I said, at least I had valid points.. you're grasping for straws. Gameplay knows it literally makes no sense for me to be scum and leave him alive when he was dead set against me before. It's not smart scum play, and it's not smart play in general.

You know this though, you just conveniently left it out in your address to Gameplay. Which is cool, but Gameplay has enough time to look through this page, see both cases, and make the right decision. Will he? I have no idea, as I said before, he was dead set against me since the beginning, I don't see why he'd suddenly change and vote you now unless he actually took a step back from his confbias and realized what's blatantly in front of him, that the only obvious vote to make here is on you, not on me. Do I think he will do it? I don't know, probably not... but just understand, regardless of what he does or what vote he makes, you as scum do not deserve to win this game period. The town was distracted and played less than stellar this entire game, and we killed ourselves. You and Aegor did not have a "good" scum game at all. Don't be naive, if I'm lynched, town won this game for you, not you and your partner.
Show
Total Games Played:

Last Editted:
9-29-11

#1. 5-2 Scum
#2. 3-6 Town
#3. 0-1 3rd Party
Archaebob
-

Me=Weird
-

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”