Fuscosco
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1225 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 4:49 am

Post by Fuscosco »

in out of work in a few hours, and i plaan to read, but we dont nolynch. we never nolynch
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1226 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 4:50 am

Post by Something_Smart »

Even though we started on evens?
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1227 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 4:51 am

Post by Vedith »

Be quiet Fus :mad:
No lynch is not an option.
I claim scum \o/
Fuscosco
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1228 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 4:51 am

Post by Fuscosco »

we dont end on evens if we nl
Vorkuta
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1229 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 4:52 am

Post by Vorkuta »

Speak of the devil. But erm... #
In post 800, Flavor Leaf wrote:Let's no lynch
In post 728, Dannflor wrote:Vedith steals page tops and as such will receive no biased modding. >:(
Also I think Dan won't answer us Vedith.
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1230 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 4:53 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 1228, Fuscosco wrote:we dont end on evens if we nl
Good.
I claim scum \o/
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1231 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 4:53 am

Yes and it's bad to be on evens so...?
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1232 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 4:54 am

Post by Vedith »

Yeah Dann told me I'm getting mid killed :<
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1233 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 4:55 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 1231, Something_Smart wrote:Yes and it's bad to be on evens so...?
Only if you haven't worked out the most probably setup yet.
Lynching on evens is not a bad thing at all.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1234 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 4:55 am

Post by Vedith »

Probable
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1235 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 4:57 am

Post by Vedith »

I'm starting to feel that I'm wrong here and that you are all the ones making sense... which I know isn't true.
I claim scum \o/
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1236 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 5:00 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 915, volxen wrote:@Slaxx, You have Ausuka as a strong townread. Aside from you and Ausuka, {Alchemist, Vork, and HitAlt} were also on Baezu's wagon. Assuming there was scum on Baezu's L-2 wagon, which of those three do you think would be the most likely scum?

I'm not completely convinced that you are scum. Your predecessor had some questionable things in his ISO, and I'm trying to determine if it comes from a scummy mindset or if he just has a... awkward way of conveying his thoughts. That's why I'm engaging with you right now to try and help me determine your alignment.

Also, what do you think of FL's sudden 180 on me? He went from this:
In post 711, Flavor Leaf wrote:Don’t assume it’s 10v2. This site’s been having some weird stuff lately.

I just won a 9v4 scum game, 9v3 is still viable. Maybe 9 v 2.5.

I had a theory that Cby was just scum, but Volxen post was really townie to me.

Pointing out Ausuka doesn’t likely link that as scum is townie. I don’t see a reason to comment on that either way if Volxen was scum.

Like I said, I’m starting this whole chain of actions way of finding scum, but that single chain strikes blue.
To this:
In post 890, Flavor Leaf wrote:VOTE: Volxen

He made the big one post, and I think it was a scum play now.

Scum like to break apart the Vorkuta-Flavor combo.
In post 1015, volxen wrote:
In post 930, Slaxx wrote:(Aus, Vedith, Alch, RCE)
(Vork, FL)
(Fus, HitAlt, Baezu)
(S_S)
(Volxen)

VOTE: Volxen

I don’t like that all Volxen has done so far is pry a bit at me and call Ausuka town. I slept on it and I don’t like the wagon directing either. I also don’t like how’s he is subtly reframing things people are saying. Like, when I said I was concerned that his only content was Ausuka related he switched that to me discouraging him from sharing reads. There’s a piece of me that thinks maybe I could have been more explicit about it but I feel like what I said was fairly self-explanatory.

S_S is probably a pretty malleable read, I go back and forth.

Both these players I feel like I have to pull teeth to get content from and I’d be surprised if they were both town. I know people are less confident on Alch than I am but trust me there.
I claim VT.

I think Slaxx is very likely scum here. Not only has he hydra'd with me before in Lynchpin (link: viewtopic.php?f=84&t=78192), but he has seen town!me as well in Kids with Guns (link: viewtopic.php?f=84&t=78188) and Lovers and Losers (link: viewtopic.php?f=51&t=78159), and he knows I'm a heavy analytical/mechanical player. It shouldn't surprise him that I would do VCA like that, even on a day one wagon before any flips have taken place, and yet he thinks I was being scummy/opportunistic with the VCA. I do this kind of VCA a lot as town, because I think it's probable that either Baezu is scum or at least one of the five people on her wagon is scum. Slaxx apparently thinks that's not a reasonable conclusion for town!me to come to based on Baezu's wagon.

I have a hard time buying that he is as convinced about me being scum as he claims to be based on our history together. And if he has looked at some of my other town games besides the two that we have played together, he would also know that I usually don't become strong town or obvtown until day two or later. I frequently get wrongfully accused of being scum on day one. If he is scum, it makes sense that he would want to push me as a day one deadline lynch, when it would still be "easy" to get me mislynched. The one thing that is giving me pause is that I observed his town game in Forest Fire (link: viewtopic.php?f=51&t=78729), and he was wrong in a lot of his reads in that game. But his push on me just doesn't seem genuine; it doesn't come across like wrong!town.

He starts out by calling me underwhelming. I then point out some of his predecessors posts which pinged me. He says I am "dancing around" a scumread on him, and then when I actually try to engage him he doubles down on scumreading me and votes me for me. He has made next to no effort at engaging with me, but he is fully content with me being lynched today. It feels like he was going to "arrive" at a scumread on me regardless of how I reacted towards his slot. I don't get the sense that he is someone who is really trying to determine my alignment, because I think he already knows my alignment.

Ausuka has played with me before, and I'm a bit surprised at her quick jump on to my wagon considering she saw me get mislynched as town in Purgatory (link: viewtopic.php?f=51&t=77737) because I "didn't have a lot of posts". However, she doesn't have the kind of firsthand experience with me that Slaxx has, and I still think her ISO is overall towny and she is likely just wrong!town.

VOTE: Slaxx
In post 1039, volxen wrote:
In post 1033, Baezu wrote:Volxen, why are you claiming at L-2? Also, I really agree with Slaxx’s recent reads list- I think SS and Volxen are the scummiest people here
Why not claim at L-2? I probably will get up to L-1 at some point. I don't think I can realistically stop my lynch anyways -- I just claimed VT, and if we wagon someone else, they may claim a town power role. So there is risk in starting another wagon against someone else. I also don't have the "standing" to push a Slaxx lynch through. But I am convinced that Slaxx is scum, so if I am going down today then the best thing I can do between now and the end of the day is to try to appeal to the vig (if there is one) to shoot Slaxx on night one so we can go into day two with a scum flip. That way on day two we are already down one scum and you all can start looking over Slaxx's associatives to look for his partner(s). Any town mislynch is not good (even a VT mislynch), but if scum!Slaxx gets vig-shot during night one that at least somewhat offsets the damage caused by my misylnch. So my goal for the remaining time that I have left in this game is to make the case for scum!Slaxx.
In post 1101, volxen wrote:
In case I do get quickhammered, these are my suggestions to our town power role(s) for their night actions:

1) Vigilante: Shoot
Slaxx
. I STRONGLY believe that he is scum.

2) Investigative/Cop: Investigate either Flavor Leaf or Baezu. There is a good chance that one of them is scum.

3) Doctor: Protect Ausuka or RCEnigma. They are both likely targets.
In post 1185, volxen wrote:
In post 1173, Vorkuta wrote:Yes, we can catch scum!FL because he slipped up and gambitted a roll that's not allowed. Naive.

Observation about Ausuka- in addition to my suspicions and issues with some of her arguments which I outlined in #, I noticed that she's the one REALLY focused on the mechanical aspects of the game (FL's role/setupspec/meta-vs-nonmeta-reads). This pings scum to me, so I'd like some Meta feeback for this.

So far the case I have for a scum!Ausuka:
-Early questions/reads/mechanical analysis to get universal town points, AND to make town waste posts/discussion on topics that are... for lack of a better term "unproductive" by throwing a wrench in the works.
-Mid D-1 lowest-hanging fruit (Baezu) wagon and quite the tunnel on her.
-Late D-1 "reluctant" switch to Volxen
-Almost-end-of-D1 "disruption" and organizing chaos while trying to prevent/delay the hammer.
and otherwise maintaining a quite a low presence in between.
This could stand regardless of how Baezu and Volx actually were to flip.

My biggest issue with making her my scum!suspect #1 is that there was probably a better way to get off the volxen wagon than the way she did.
Why would you think that Ausuka is likely to be scum regardless of my flip? If I get lynched today and flip town, I think that pretty much confirms beyond any reasonable doubt that Ausuka is town, regardless of whether she rejoins my wagon or not. If I am town and Ausuka is scum, what is her motivation in leaving my wagon at this point? If she is scum and wants to avoid my wagon for VCA purposes, I don't think she would join it to begin with. I don't really see a scum motivation in joining my wagon, allowing me to get up to L-1, and then leaving my wagon and putting her vote back on Baezu. All it's done is open her up to criticism, when it would be easy for scum!her to just "go with the flow" and stay on my wagon.

Please... don't have her as your number #1 scum suspect, or as a scum suspect at all.
these are all townposts.
Reach for my hand, I'll soar away into the dawn
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1237 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 5:01 am

Well I'm not saying lynching on evens is bad, I'm only saying that no-lynching on evens isn't necessarily bad either.

That said I feel like people are going to continue pushing volxen until he's dead so we might not gain much by avoiding his lynch :/
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1238 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 5:04 am

Post by Ausuka »

I don't want to nolynch. I think there's a decent chance we have a role, like a 1-shot vig, which would take us back to odds, or a protective/roleblocking role could do the same. Besides, I kinda want two flips to help d2.
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1239 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 5:06 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 1238, Ausuka wrote:I don't want to nolynch. I think there's a decent chance we have a role, like a 1-shot vig, which would take us back to odds, or a protective/roleblocking role could do the same. Besides, I kinda want two flips to help d2.
See, this is coming from someone who should be looking like scum.
And yet making the most sense in favour for town.
I claim scum \o/
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1240 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 5:11 am

Post by Ausuka »

1. HitAlt
2. Flavor Leaf
3. Baezu
4. Fuscosco
5. Slaxx SIV36
6. Vorkuta
7. Alchemist21
8. Ausuka
9. volxen
10. RCEnigma
11. Vedith
12. Something_Smart

{Ausuka, volxen, RCE} are town. If there's scum here I am deeply pocketed.
{Slaxx, vorkuta, SS} are probtown. Alchemist can go here too because I guess he's town conditional on Slaxx being the same. Hitalt has always been kind of gut town but I don't really feel strongly about that read anymore.
Fuscosco is null to me. I'll iso him later but rn voting there would just feel like a compromise lynch.
Baezu is scummy but unlynchable and I keep having doubts about her anyways so.
I'm probably voting FL or Vedith today, unless something changes.

RCE how sure are you exactly that FL is town?
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1241 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 5:14 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 1240, Ausuka wrote:{Ausuka, volxen, RCE} are town. If there's scum here I am deeply pocketed.
2/3 are scum.
And it's not RCE.
I claim scum \o/
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1242 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 5:17 am

Post by Ausuka »

VOTE: Vedith
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1243 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 5:18 am

Post by Vedith »

If me Ausuka and Volxen are all alive tonight then Vig shoots in these 3.
Then we lynch in these 3 until there are 2 red flips.

Fuck, I'm good at this game.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1244 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 5:18 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 1242, Ausuka wrote:VOTE: Vedith
Cute. :)
I claim scum \o/
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1245 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 5:19 am

Back the hell up, what makes you so confident there's a vig?
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1246 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 5:20 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 1245, Something_Smart wrote:Back the hell up, what makes you so confident there's a vig?
Because I'm not a flat battery?
I claim scum \o/
Vorkuta
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1247 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 5:20 am

Post by Vorkuta »

So it was fine when Volxen was telling the vig to do stuff, but now that Vedith does it you decide to wake up?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1248 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 5:22 am

Volxen's was pretty obviously hypothetical, that didn't sound like it.
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1249 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 5:22 am

Post by Vedith »

That's what we called biased against poor little Vedith :<
I claim scum \o/

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”