RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1225 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2019 2:55 pm

Post by RedPanda »

In post 1210, Kirari Momobami wrote:Fusco panda and sky where are you all on hk?
I hate when people replace out when they're under heat and I especially hate this self vote and replace out talk because it sounds townie and I personally would never pull off gambits like that as scum to help a replacement. But I don't know if hellknight is principled like that. My head tells me to go for the penguinpower flip as the best option to read hellknight.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1226 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2019 3:02 pm

Post by RedPanda »

In post 1151, duppin wrote:I apologise.
In post 1101, RedPanda wrote:IBL
Edgar Allan Foe
Duppin Fuscosco

The reason I'm dropping duppin instead of Edgar is because I'm confident about edgar town. While duppin got most of my town read cause of when he replaced in. Fusco's post I mentioned earlier really did give me some pause and like kirari mentioned this is going to be IBL's problem and he's going to have more information than me to work it out.
Can you elaborate on this? You put IBL over Edgar, does that simply mean he is a stronger town read?
And why did your read on me change? You seem to be calling Fus out for a specific thing yet you put me next to him so I assume you find me suspicious as well but you haven't really explained it, so what exactly is your current read on me?
Yes IBL is my strongest town read in the party.
I townread both prior slots of IBL and Edgar and I only townread your slot. I'm just not sure about your slot anymore because when you voted for fusc and IBL for the town party something did ping me and I ignored it and then when fusco phrased that post about me, I felt the way he phrased it was very townie which made me rethink as to whether I'm just townreading you based on your starting posts. This is just me operating on limited information right now, I'm definitely not going to commit to a hard read on the party slots until I have more info or It's going to be someone else's problem.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1227 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2019 3:10 pm

Post by RedPanda »

In post 1140, RedPanda wrote:
In post 1055, Yumeko Jabami wrote:
In post 871, RedPanda wrote:
Whats your read on penguinpower and titus with regard to the just right before the heal mechanic locked in?

Whats your read on their actions right before the heal mechanic locked in?

You mean letting the party be random? There's nothing wrong with that at all, they're fine.
What about PP? Have you ever played with PP before?
Yumeko? Can you please answer this?
Fuscosco
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1228 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2019 3:24 pm

Post by Fuscosco »

In post 1210, Kirari Momobami wrote:Fusco panda and sky where are you all on hk?
Town

Ive been meaning to point out about the party -> People were competing against the current composition, by voting all manner of things from 'nobody' to 'people are too stupid to mafia so they go in' to 'heres a rando 50/50 group' to 'here's a group we all should sheep it'.
Fuscosco
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1229 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2019 3:25 pm

Post by Fuscosco »

Whether or not this percy bae fight is happening, its a town slot I think. They just dont have any survival instincts going on rn. imo
Yumeko Jabami
Yumeko Jabami
Goon
Yumeko Jabami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1230 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2019 4:02 pm

Post by Yumeko Jabami »

In post 1227, RedPanda wrote:
In post 1140, RedPanda wrote:
In post 1055, Yumeko Jabami wrote:
In post 871, RedPanda wrote:
Whats your read on penguinpower and titus with regard to the just right before the heal mechanic locked in?

Whats your read on their actions right before the heal mechanic locked in?

You mean letting the party be random? There's nothing wrong with that at all, they're fine.
What about PP? Have you ever played with PP before?
Yumeko? Can you please answer this?
I didn't see much from PenguinPower other than wanting himself to be in the party?
Madness is the essence of gambling, isn't it?
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1231 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:59 pm

Post by Inbred Lannisters »

In post 1190, Hell Knight wrote:
In post 1171, Hell Knight wrote:Also, in regards to the fake hammer, why were we not asked to claim?
Because it's mountainous FFS.

I'd vote you myself if you weren't my partner.
In post 1191, Hell Knight wrote:^ Pers
:o

~T
We are not questioning your logic, we are denying its existence.
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1232 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:04 pm

In post 1192, Hell Knight wrote:Yes I thought you were being scummy- persi was convincing me you were
In post 1193, Hell Knight wrote:
In post 1190, Hell Knight wrote:
In post 1171, Hell Knight wrote:Also, in regards to the fake hammer, why were we not asked to claim?
Because it's mountainous FFS.

I'd vote you myself if you weren't my partner.
I don’t mind- if you hate this game that much we can self vote and try a different game

Sorry persivul

-bae
In post 1195, Hell Knight wrote:All I wanted to do was hydra with you- I think you’re an awesome player And an awesome hydra partner and I really like the way you think
Is this legit or scum hydra theater???

~Seriously confused Tyrion
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1233 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:10 pm

In post 1200, Inbred Lannisters wrote:
In post 1188, Hell Knight wrote:I was writing my thoughts down to persi in our Pt I started realizing that it probably was..
In post 1141, Hell Knight wrote:She's not posting in our PT.

So... that was a one-time "thoughts" post and she never posted in the PT after that? What was the situation exactly like, Persivul?

-KING JOFFREY
This is hydra dissonance taken to an extreme. I’m not buying it, it reads fake to me. I don’t believe one’s partner shades the other PUBLICALLY like this.

If it isn’t bs and HK is actually town, then Persival owes Bae a humongous apology for publically humiliating her like this.

~T
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1234 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:12 pm

In post 1204, Hell Knight wrote:I’m not feeling bullied, joff, I’m used to this kind of attention as town tbh
But you are, by your own partner.

~T
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1235 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:17 pm

In post 1207, Yumeko Jabami wrote:On the subject of Hell Knight: That was a lot of appeal to emotion. The fact remains that they lied about multiple things:

1) Baezu posted that I was looking worse and worse, when questioned on it they pointed to persivul and said they didn't scumread me... but then they were the one who posted that
2) Baezu's read on Kirari went from not being scum to top scumread, when asked to elaborate they started deflecting, they asked "who is my partner", "what are you gonna do when I flip town", and said "your tunneling will look bad" - this is all deflection, they were not able to answer how their read on Kirari changed, or indeed even why they were scumreading Kirari
3) One head says Baezu isn't posting in pt, the other head contradicts that

So.... I'm going to remain voting HK. I don't see how this can come from town
I find it really really suspicious too. All of the dissonance says to me is that their hydra basically imploded and Persival is publically shaming Bae for it. At best it’s NAI. I don’t think anyone should tr them for it. I still feel really bad for bae irrespective of HK alignment. No one deserves being publicly humiliated by their hydra partner that way.

~ sympathetic but not born yesterday, T
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1236 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:19 pm

In post 1208, duppin wrote:Here is what I am thinking:

I think HK believed he was lynched when Inbred said so. It is definitely not unheard of that scum will still pretend to be town at that point, but I thought the reaction was rather townie. I hate townreading people for something like that, it almost feels like townreading someone for a dumbtell. But I genuinely believe the reaction was town.

I am not going to read into them wanting to be replaced.

I would also like to mention that we are already waiting for two other players to be replaced. With that in mind I'm actually leaning towards lynching HK. I agree he has played a scummy game like an insanely scummy game actually but his reaction did bother me and my read on him. With that said I still think there is a possibility he could be scum and I his flip would certainly give some information (although if he is town, then I find it difficult to question the votes on him. In fact I might take a look at the players defending him in that case because I have a hard time understanding why people would townread him) + I'm not sure I feel like waiting for his slot to be replaced anyway
But what about the two heads completely contradicting each other on who posted what in their PT? Wtf was that about?

~T
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1237 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:21 pm

Post by duppin »

In post 1226, RedPanda wrote:
In post 1151, duppin wrote:I apologise.
In post 1101, RedPanda wrote:IBL
Edgar Allan Foe
Duppin Fuscosco

The reason I'm dropping duppin instead of Edgar is because I'm confident about edgar town. While duppin got most of my town read cause of when he replaced in. Fusco's post I mentioned earlier really did give me some pause and like kirari mentioned this is going to be IBL's problem and he's going to have more information than me to work it out.
Can you elaborate on this? You put IBL over Edgar, does that simply mean he is a stronger town read?
And why did your read on me change? You seem to be calling Fus out for a specific thing yet you put me next to him so I assume you find me suspicious as well but you haven't really explained it, so what exactly is your current read on me?
Yes IBL is my strongest town read in the party.
I townread both prior slots of IBL and Edgar and I only townread your slot. I'm just not sure about your slot anymore because when you voted for fusc and IBL for the town party something did ping me and I ignored it and then when fusco phrased that post about me, I felt the way he phrased it was very townie which made me rethink as to whether I'm just townreading you based on your starting posts. This is just me operating on limited information right now, I'm definitely not going to commit to a hard read on the party slots until I have more info or It's going to be someone else's problem.
I mean I can kind of understand the concern but mainly if you believe me and Fus could be teammates
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1238 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:28 pm

:cool: m
In post 1211, Auro wrote:I'm really confused as well. Their play has been.. bizarre.
I'm trying to figure this out but for anyone who has experience playing with town!Baezu, looks like she does get mislynched a bunch: has her pre-lynch play ever consisted of heavy contradictory flails and AtE? Asking about why we didn't ask for a claim makes it seem like she's highly unaware of the game, and I'm not sure this could come from scum (who *must* co-ordinate to an extent in their PT, right?) Would Persivul really see 1144 (saying they were lynched) and then say "Cool, we were town" a few posts after a mod post count showing they weren't? It also looks like they weren't communicating with each other even in their final posts - which is weird for either alignment but I feel is actually towny?
In post 1193, Hell Knight wrote:I don’t mind- if you hate this game that much we can self vote and try a different game
Would scum!Baezu actually sabotage her scumteam by
proposing
to self-vote first? (Assuming she wasn't faking this)

-Joff
“Proposing” being the key word here, Joffrey.

Don’t let this whole “bullying” thing sway you. You got fooled by that from scum!MJL in LotV, remember?

Imo, Bae/Pers bizarre interactions are worst scummy and at best NAI because of the massive contradictions. Look when A50 and I fought in SC 1, we argued about READS on OTHER slots, we didn’t accuse the other one about actually intentionally lying or deliberately misrepresenting the other: IE. posting or not posting in our PT. It reads like scum!Hydra theater to me and clearly they aren’t getting along but does that make them town? I would say no and the replace out is completely NAI as a result of that.

~T
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1239 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:33 pm

In post 1213, Kirari Momobami wrote:This plausibly flips town but for me the bigger question is persi. The play here is within Baezu's townrange but I am less certain that this is what town persi looks like. I kinda just a little don't buy him forgetting he was in this game for a week for one. Still fine with seeing a flip here.
My question is would town!Persi publically shade his hydra partner like this?

If I am that tilted at my hydra partner, I tell them off PRIVATELY. I don’t make a huge show for the entire playerlist to witness.

~T
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1240 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:34 pm

In post 1214, Inbred Lannisters wrote:His VLA was genuine, Kirari. What motivation would he have to not post till a couple days ago if he were scum?

-Joff
V/LA could still be genuine and scum. I still read that as NAI.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1241 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:35 pm

Post by duppin »

@Inbred regarding the hydra I would prefer not reading into it, it could be fake or genuine but it's ultimately WIFOM. Same applies to them replacing. Either they replaced because of the reason they listed or they replaced because they "gave up".
I would like to see the slot replaced but given we are already waiting for several other slots to be replaced first + I would still kind of like to see their flip I am considering moving my vote back, but I'm also waiting for the other slots to be replaced as I'm suspicious of both Maya's and Raya's slots.

I will also need to revisit some of my other reads tomorrow when I have time.

I was actually thinking about the party. I really dislike that we put four players into the party already and I am also slightly concerned about the potential WIFOM scum could do.
Let's say scum decides to pick a mafia outside the party to kill someone in the party. While it would make it less likely for there to be scum in the party I don't necessarily believe it would confirm the players in the party. At least I fear that might be a rather risky mindset to have because if scum does indeed have a mafia in the party they could just do this to confirm them. Obviously we should just lynch from wherever the kill is coming from (outside or in the party) and I doubt mafia would just immediately sacrifice one of their players but it's still something I could potentially do. This is why I really dislike already having put four players into the party as I would have prefered to build it up over the time. Putting four players in with no real information feels wrong.
I really do believe Inbred is always town. I still think Fus is very town and I do think Edgar has been pretty town as well but I am still worried but oh well
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1242 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:40 pm

In post 1215, duppin wrote:I don't see how him not being around for a week is alignment indicative
+1

People cannot tr someone purely on genuineness. I was in a game with a player who was seriously ill during the game and felt horrible about it. He was being completely on the level about that and his guilt feelings about how that adversely affected his activity in the game were 100% sincere. It made me far more forgiving of the fact, that the majority of his reads being entirely wooden. He wound up flipping scum in that.

~T
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1243 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:45 pm

In post 1241, duppin wrote:@Inbred regarding the hydra I would prefer not reading into it, it could be fake or genuine but it's ultimately WIFOM. Same applies to them replacing. Either they replaced because of the reason they listed or they replaced because they "gave up".
I would like to see the slot replaced but given we are already waiting for several other slots to be replaced first + I would still kind of like to see their flip I am considering moving my vote back, but I'm also waiting for the other slots to be replaced as I'm suspicious of both Maya's and Raya's slots.

I will also need to revisit some of my other reads tomorrow when I have time.

I was actually thinking about the party. I really dislike that we put four players into the party already and I am also slightly concerned about the potential WIFOM scum could do.
Let's say scum decides to pick a mafia outside the party to kill someone in the party. While it would make it less likely for there to be scum in the party I don't necessarily believe it would confirm the players in the party. At least I fear that might be a rather risky mindset to have because if scum does indeed have a mafia in the party they could just do this to confirm them. Obviously we should just lynch from wherever the kill is coming from (outside or in the party) and I doubt mafia would just immediately sacrifice one of their players but it's still something I could potentially do. This is why I really dislike already having put four players into the party as I would have prefered to build it up over the time. Putting four players in with no real information feels wrong.
I really do believe Inbred is always town. I still think Fus is very town and I do think Edgar has been pretty town as well but I am still worried but oh well
Maya? I think you mean Mary, right?

Well the fact the my two strongest sr replaced out back to back, makes me wonder if scum could be conceding. I guess we’ll probably find that out, soon enough.

~T
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1244 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:51 pm

Post by duppin »

Yeah I meant Mary sorry
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1245 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:11 pm

Post by Titus »

Yeah, I would be surprised if scum are allowed to concede after subbing out. Maybe the replacements will though.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1246 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:29 pm

Scum could be upset that the mod messed up the VC on Yumeko wagon but it seems really weird to that both of my strongest sr replace out back to back. And if HK hydra imploded due to this, it doesn’t make any of this town indicative. You can only kill your slot by self-voting and we know that deliberate gamethrowing is against the rules, so wouldn’t totally shock me if this is scum’s way of conceding without breaking the rules.

~T
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1247 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:36 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1246, Inbred Lannisters wrote:Scum could be upset that the mod messed up the VC on Yumeko wagon but it seems really weird to that both of my strongest sr replace out back to back. And if HK hydra imploded due to this, it doesn’t make any of this town indicative. You can only kill your slot by self-voting and we know that deliberate gamethrowing is against the rules, so wouldn’t totally shock me if this is scum’s way of conceding without breaking the rules.

~T
Why not just PM the mod?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1248 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:38 pm

Post by Titus »

Well that brings up what if one or more wanted to concede and the other(s) did not? I suppose this makes sense in that spot.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Kirari Momobami
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1249 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:40 pm

Post by Kirari Momobami »

realistically it's more likely one scum is in the house pets, scum feel fine and are on cue to win and this entire conversation is absurd

I'd take a concession tho given this game has turned dull
The only one who can decide your worth.. is you

Return to “Completed Open Games”