halfpint
halfpint
Goon
halfpint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Tue Jan 11, 2005 4:17 pm

Post by halfpint »

I haven't watched the movie (or read the book for that matter) so I don't know about a possibly possessed Jonesy. I would reckon that there are 2 scum left in some fashion.

I'm not sure what is going on with FD since no one really seems to be answering my question (what did W_W say that led some people to finger FD). I don't like that which makes me suspcious of chaotic and PB. These are the two people that are voting for FD without IMO no real reason. More so of chaotic since he seemed to jump on to the vote of FD because of what PB said (which seems to be really nothing). Maybe I'm missing something here?
chaotic_diablo
chaotic_diablo
Mafia Scum
chaotic_diablo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Tue Jan 11, 2005 6:47 pm

Post by chaotic_diablo »

why don't i try to make up good reasons why we should suspect FD.
1. post 99 isn't something i wouldn't call 'protown'
2. i find post 87 unclear. If FD didn't vote for JDTAY because of what JDTAY said, then why did FD vote JDTAY? that confuses me alot... now i confused myself into thinking whether if that was what the meaning of the post was or wasn't...
3. he didn't vote for W_W
4. He gave no opinion on the W_W bandwagon.
5. other reason go here. i'm still thinking...

(If you find that some of this information contradicts to what i have done or said, you may
temporarily
believe that i am a hypocrite.)
"Miracles of Science" or "Freaks of Nature"?

Carp Logic. I'm so totally using that at some point.~ Mr. Flay
halfpint
halfpint
Goon
halfpint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Wed Jan 12, 2005 12:18 am

Post by halfpint »

Okay, chaotic. I agree that post 99 of FD is suspicious. It definitely isn't something that is quite pro-town. I also do find it odd that he hasn't been on to defend himself. However, it is his turn in a couple of games in mish-mash, so I'm not sure if he is on the site at all (instead of just lurking in this game).

Is not voting for willows scummy? I mean MGIA didn't and we are prone to believe him as pro-town (for now). So, I'm not sure, but I can see what you are saying.

If my vote count is correct, then FD is 2 away from a lynch. I would like to hear a little more from him before voting. However, I am now more suspicious of FD.

Where are other people? Subtle? Electra? MGIA? King?
halfpint
halfpint
Goon
halfpint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Wed Jan 12, 2005 12:22 am

Post by halfpint »

Okay, just saw in the vacation thread why King has not been here. Sorry. :(
Mr_Gnome_It_All
Mr_Gnome_It_All
Hell if I gnome
Mr_Gnome_It_All
Hell if I gnome
Hell if I gnome

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Wed Jan 12, 2005 7:26 am

Post by Mr_Gnome_It_All »

I'm here. Just waiting for something to happen.
Who the hell is "General Failure", and why is he reading my hard drive?
SubtleTactix
SubtleTactix
Townie
SubtleTactix
Townie
Townie

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Wed Jan 12, 2005 8:21 pm

Post by SubtleTactix »

Okay, no one's saying anything, so I'm just going to post my thoughts on everybody, in the hopes of generating discussion.

Talitha: I have an innocent result on her, MGIA claims to have confirmed it, so not likely to have scum here.

MGIA, JDTAY: Have role-claimed pretty main characters, and no one countered, so they seem somewhat clear.

PeaceBringer: No one's said much about him. But he was enthusiastic about my plan to out Willow, and then voted immediately for her when I fingered her. It's hard to imagine a scum being able to bluff so strongly in that position, so I don't suspect him much.

FD: Honestly, I don't see the case against him, but he hasn't really posted lately in his own defense, either. Like PB, he was in favor of my plan -- he didn't vote for Willow right away, but it was somewhat justifiable -- she was close to a lynch and it looked like people had more to say (and while I hope people trust me now, they didn't have as much reason to on day one....) So I don't think FD is clear, but I don't get a real scummy vibe, either.

KE: With his completely understandable absence, we don't have anything to go on. Pass for now.

chaotic_diablo, halfpint: I think our lynch candidate needs to come from one of these two. The only truly scummy thing that sticks out to me is halfpint's post 33 (read 31-34). After I FOS'ed willows_weep, willows made a rather ambiguous role claim in her defense. Then, halfpint posted (#33) about two hours later, and instead of asking willows to clarify, she asked me to come out with my info. Granted, this WAS the plan, but willows post was so ambiguous I was still surprised by halfpint's quick prodding...

So my lynch candidates (in order of preference) would be halfpint, chaotic_diablo, then at a distant third, FD. In that direction...
Vote: halfpint

There, MGIA... something 'happened.' :)

--Tactix
halfpint
halfpint
Goon
halfpint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Thu Jan 13, 2005 4:16 am

Post by halfpint »

Well, Subtle that's kinda how I do things. So, sorry if you don't like that I asked you to come out with your info quicker then you wanted. Also, remember that I just said that I wasn't going to have access as much as I liked. I had it at that time. So, I guess (and I am mostly just guessing now but I don't remember exactly what I was thinking about at the time) that I wanted to hear more stuff so I could participate. I didn't know how long I would be able to.

Also, I think my actions would have been a lot more suspicious if willows had turned out to be a townie. But she didn't. She turned out to be scum.

As for me. FD has been on the site now (having posted in mish mash) and hasn't come here at all. I'm going to give him 24 more hours to post and explain (mostly in response to chaotic's post) but then I will probably vote for him. I think that I would put him at 4 out of 5 votes which is why I am still a little hesitant to vote for him now.

Oh, Subtle, why is FD a distant third for you? Just wondering because Chaotic brought up some points that had some merit. The reason I keep asking about FD is because although he has 3 out of 5 votes (as did JDTAY and MGIA) no one really seems to care or wants to discuss it (as opposed to what happens with the other 2). I can't figure out why.
SubtleTactix
SubtleTactix
Townie
SubtleTactix
Townie
Townie

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Thu Jan 13, 2005 4:55 am

Post by SubtleTactix »

I mean, I'd rather lynch FD than have a no lynch, I guess. But I don't see much in the case chaotic made against FD. I don't agree that post 99 was scummy -- FD had a valid point. I mean, suppose MGIA is telling the truth about his role, and that if he investigates scum, they die. The town would be better off if he hadn't had to role-claim. (I'm using hind sight here, of course. At the time JDTAY claimed, I admitted I was Henry when I could have just let JDTAY get lynched. At the time, I thought clearing him was the pro-town thing to do.)

Look, I'm not saying I'm 100% sure halfpint's mafia (or that I'm 100% sure FD's not), but on the balance of the info at hand, I find her the best candidate, followed closely by chaotic and distantly by FD.

It's tough -- I don't think we have a lot to go on; I could certainly be misreading things. I just thought I'd throw the vibes I'm getting out there...

--Tactix
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Thu Jan 13, 2005 8:42 am

Post by Talitha »

I agree that we have to drag FD in here, he's been AWOL far too long.

I hope King E will be back around soon too - maybe nonny could PM him and ask if he wants to be replaced?

Re: Peacebringer. He's still up there as very possible scum to me. He's an experienced and tricky player. And I would've reacted the same way he did if I were scum. If anything, he was
too
eager.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Thu Jan 13, 2005 8:43 am

Post by Talitha »

(Refering to PB's actions when ST came out with the info that got WW kynched) ^_^
Mr_Gnome_It_All
Mr_Gnome_It_All
Hell if I gnome
Mr_Gnome_It_All
Hell if I gnome
Hell if I gnome

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Thu Jan 13, 2005 1:07 pm

kynched? Is that a combination of killed and lynched?
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2005 8:41 am

Post by Talitha »

Yes :P

Nonny: prod time for a couple of people?
chaotic_diablo
chaotic_diablo
Mafia Scum
chaotic_diablo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2005 6:21 pm

Post by chaotic_diablo »

i've just noticed, how can gnome forget to send a choice? when i last looked, the deadline for night one choices was december 17. apparently the game started december 15. meaning that all choices have been sent.
fos: MGIA

one more thing, nonny should take off W_W from the alive list.

Mr_Gnome_It_All
Mr_Gnome_It_All
Hell if I gnome
Mr_Gnome_It_All
Hell if I gnome
Hell if I gnome

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2005 6:40 pm

Well, I never sent a choice.

After confirming, I forgot abot the game until I made my first post on the 19th.
chaotic_diablo
chaotic_diablo
Mafia Scum
chaotic_diablo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2005 6:42 pm

Post by chaotic_diablo »

wait... nvm. i didn't take into account the different time zones, so i don't even know if the game really started on december 15 or 17. On the pacific side, the game started december 15.

nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Sun Jan 16, 2005 10:18 am

Post by nonny »

Talitha wrote:Yes :P

Nonny: prod time for a couple of people?
okay will do.
*insert bad joke here*
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Sun Jan 16, 2005 2:34 pm

Post by KingEnigma »

I'm here. Again, check the vacation thread to see why I have not been here.

I'm McCarthy, normally Id put up some resistance with coming out with this name, but since most of you guys have come out, i would eventually run into some opposition. My role states that I'm a regular folk (townie) but because of who McCarthy is I think I may be a major target for someone. (those new to the book, I'm the guy that shows up to the camp with an alien imbedded in me) so I think either i'm a timebomb or someone that can be recruited/possessed.

with that in mind, you could lynch me and prevent this from happening or you could let me live to night and hope for the best. Again the reasoning behind me coming out is because eventually it would have come to it anyways. We have Henry Jonesy and Duddetts out already plus a cop and a cop investigated person, that doesnt leave a whole lot the imagination. I'll eliminate myself from the equation and let greater minds than mine figure the best course of action. I do tend to agree that we need to look at C_D and Halfpint, mostly process of elimination.

Thank you for your time and attention.

Emergency exits to the left and right of the theatre.
So a nun, the easter bunny, and a blonde walk into a bar. The bartender says "What is this, a joke?
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Sun Jan 16, 2005 2:59 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

I still think FD is a good vote.
halfpint
halfpint
Goon
halfpint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Mon Jan 17, 2005 12:07 am

Post by halfpint »

Actually, I was coming on to do just that. I did say that I would do this earlier but haven't (sorry! trying to get over being sick and all -- without good results unfortunately :().

vote: FD

I think that this puts him at 4 of 5? Or 5 of 6? I don't remember what is needed but I think he is one away.

KE, I'm not really sure what to make of your role claim. No one asked for it, but if your role is at you say it is, then maybe it was a good idea? I do know that I can eliminate myself from the equation, so to me that leaves FD, chaotic, and PB (if you are telling the truth). There is also JDTAY which I am not completely convinced about.

Tally asked this question before but no one really answered. How many scum do people think are left?
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Mon Jan 17, 2005 5:33 am

Post by nonny »

VOTE COUNT
Jdtay(2) flying Dutchman, talitha
Flying Dutchman (4) Jdtay, Peacebringer, chaotic diablo, half_pint
One till lynch on Flying Dutchman
*insert bad joke here*
chaotic_diablo
chaotic_diablo
Mafia Scum
chaotic_diablo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Mon Jan 17, 2005 6:57 am

Post by chaotic_diablo »

the count of mafia is less that 4. however, if there is 4 mafia, we lose if we lynch a protown. So i think it's around the 2-3 margin.

Flying Dutchman
Flying Dutchman
I never think
Flying Dutchman
I never think
I never think

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Mon Jan 17, 2005 7:44 am

Post by Flying Dutchman »

*got the prod*

I'd better claim right now...

I'm Kurtz, Cop. I reason to doubt my sanity, so I was unwilling to pursue my night targets, but now I'm coming out I'd better do it the right way: I found Talitha guilty.

Vote: Talitha.
Mr_Gnome_It_All
Mr_Gnome_It_All
Hell if I gnome
Mr_Gnome_It_All
Hell if I gnome
Hell if I gnome

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Mon Jan 17, 2005 8:30 am

I guess you haven't been reading have you?

I targeted Talitha last night, so if she were evil, she'd be dead. Plus, SubtleTactix found her innocent.

So you obviously
DO
have reason to doubt your sanity.
chaotic_diablo
chaotic_diablo
Mafia Scum
chaotic_diablo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Mon Jan 17, 2005 11:21 am

Post by chaotic_diablo »

Initializing...
chaotic_diablo: Owen the cop
Flying Dutchman: Kurtz the cop
halfpint: role unkown
JDTAY: Jonesy
KingEnigma: McCarthy, just a normal townie.
Mr_Gnome_It_All:Duddits
peacebringer: role unknown
SubtleTactix: Henry
Talitha: Role unknown

Conclusion: Anything can go from here.
And if you didn't catch that, I am Owen the cop. My sanity is unknown, but i found talitha and subtle innocent.

Everyone ready for my really outrageous, imaginative, and nearly impossible idea?
Subtle could have sold out W_W, then randomly pick a random innocent and said the person can't kill. Afterall, he never said if Talitha could protect at night or not. Then, JDTAY could be in league with Tactix, so when JDTAY is in trouble, they can confirm each other.
Tell me what you think, any feedback on this would help. Just to tell you, this is not an accusation, even I don't really believe this is true, but I do believe it is possible.

Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Mon Jan 17, 2005 10:27 pm

Post by Talitha »

FD: Do you have any other investigation results?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”