Post Post #125 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2005 11:05 am

Post by Fritzler »

Top of the page Vote Count
, powered by The Count-Counter 2000

AndrewS- 1 (Bamboomancer)
WindSlicer- 1 (Pie_is_good)

Not voting (4): AndrewS, !Chucklez!, ibaesha, WindSlicer

4 to lynch.

Jon Stewart: Despite reports that John Kerry was wounded three times in Vietnam, it was revealed today that he was only wounded twice. So in other words, he's a pussy.
AndrewS
AndrewS
Goon
AndrewS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2005 11:06 am

Post by AndrewS »

Sorry, forgot to mention..The role PM I got from Fritz on Bamboo lists that there were 3 scum total, with 2 known safe claims.
"I hear that random.org punches babies." - Thesp
AndrewS
AndrewS
Goon
AndrewS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2005 11:09 am

Post by AndrewS »

Blast..I just realized...That won't work. Windslicer would have to take a 33% chance of blocking Chucklez, Ibaesha or Bamboomancer. If we went on with this plan, then the other one would obviously be the killer.
WindSlicer
WindSlicer
Goon
WindSlicer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2005 11:14 am

Post by WindSlicer »

So.. can someone answer my question so I can continue to make notes?
WindSlicer
WindSlicer
Goon
WindSlicer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2005 11:15 am

Post by WindSlicer »

And Pie, I would like to note that maybe you would want to get your vote off me, because if there are 3 scum, they probably want me dead right now, so might as well wait.
Bamboomancer
Bamboomancer
Goon
Bamboomancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2005 11:16 am

Post by Bamboomancer »

AndrewS wrote:NO! Lynch me instead, if we lynch Windslicer, that leaves us with 2 mafia, 2 townspeople, which is a mafia win! I know that Windslicer is telling the truth, I investigated him night 3, if he was a cultist it would have shown up. There are 2 mafia members left. If Windslicer blocks Bamboo tonight, then there's no kill, and the lynch is 3-2.
Bull Effing S***

You're a ROLE PM cop, as per your claim, what part of a role PM contains "In three days you'll be bitten by jon stewart and become a cultist.
Pie_is_good
Pie_is_good
Massclaim_is_Good
Pie_is_good
Massclaim_is_Good
Massclaim_is_Good

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2005 3:16 pm

Post by Pie_is_good »

Uuh, pass.

FOS: Anyone who cannot see that AndrewS is cult.

I hope you don't expect me to believe the mod gave us 3 Mafiosos AND a cult leader. One cult is at least as powerful as a 3-man mafia group.

Besides, he doubted Pie's Masterful Plan o' Screw the Mafia. He's
obviously
guilty.

I don't believe AndrewS or Windslicer at the moment, but I'll stick with lynching Windslicer. It's slightly safer.

At the worst, we force a NL, which forces the mafia to kill a cultist (or town and mafia would lose).

We just need 2 more votes, from the mafia and town.

There's really only 1 person I'm sure is not in the cult right now, and that's Bamboomancer. I can't even trust my mason *paranoid*

Soo, yeah. Mafia and town, unite!

(Bamboomancer: I understand your suspicions of Andrew, but we can deal with him later :) )
I am a stand-up dude of genuine flyness.
WindSlicer
WindSlicer
Goon
WindSlicer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2005 3:32 pm

Post by WindSlicer »

Yet you still don't answer my question nor recognize my request.
Pie_is_good
Pie_is_good
Massclaim_is_Good
Pie_is_good
Massclaim_is_Good
Massclaim_is_Good

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2005 4:19 pm

Post by Pie_is_good »

WindSlicer wrote:Yet you still don't answer my question nor recognize my request.
Your question-- It varies based on the mod, but I *think* that investigations would usually go through. No idea about cop's results, but given that we're dealing with a rolePM cop, I don't see that it influences this game.

As for recognizing your request, I thought that was made clear by the fact that I didn't unvote you. Of course you don't want to be lynched (who would?). But it's the right play for the town, and given that I think AndrewS is BSing as well, I'm not so concerned about the 3 mafia thing.
I am a stand-up dude of genuine flyness.
AndrewS
AndrewS
Goon
AndrewS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2005 4:24 pm

Post by AndrewS »

Assuming that my claim is correct, that you're still not going to lynch bamboo, then the best decision is no lynch. Mafia kills me, thinking that I'm a cultist, leaving it 3-2. This clears my claim and it assures victory. If the mafia kills anyone else, we know that they're not cult.
!Chucklez!
!Chucklez!
Goon
!Chucklez!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2005 9:28 pm

Post by !Chucklez! »

I can't seem to decide between No Lynch and Windslicer. I'm leaning toward Windslicer.
This game got confusing quick, and I honestly just need to set aside like 20 minutes to just think it through. I'll try to do that soon.
+1 Signature
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2005 4:02 am

Post by ibaesha »

I think right now I'm apt to follow Pie's plan but I definately agree that things have become rather confusing.
Bamboomancer
Bamboomancer
Goon
Bamboomancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2005 4:17 am

Post by Bamboomancer »

Pie's amazing plan of amazing go!

Unvote, Vote Windslicer

I'm not claiming anything here pie, so don't get your panties in a twist, I just think you're right that windslicer is a cultist. Lynching Windy lets us know for sure either way what we're dealing with.
Show
SIG TIME.

Okay, it's not BABOOM. It's not BAMBOOM.
It's Bamboomancer: like necromancer, but with bamboo instead of necro.

So to recap:
I am not a Baboom. I am some sort of bamboo magic man.
AndrewS
AndrewS
Goon
AndrewS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2005 6:18 am

Post by AndrewS »

Wait. If there were indeed 3 cultists, with 6 players left, we would have a tie and the game would be a draw. Day would never end.
Bamboomancer
Bamboomancer
Goon
Bamboomancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2005 9:37 am

Post by Bamboomancer »

If there were three cultists, that would be game already, so I don't think that there are.
Show
SIG TIME.

So to recap:
AndrewS
AndrewS
Goon
AndrewS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2005 10:19 am

Post by AndrewS »

Exactly. So, we know that if there is a 2- person cult, with 1 scum(Proven by 2 kills, one by a one-shot vig), then the game still loses for the town by lynching today. If there is a 1 person cult and a 1 person mafia, then tomorrow, we have 2 town, 1 cult, 1 mafia, still a loss.
WindSlicer
WindSlicer
Goon
WindSlicer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2005 10:48 am

Post by WindSlicer »

Do cult members usually lose their powers? If a person dies while in a cult, will that usually be revealed upon their death?

Sorry for the questions, just haven't played that many games with cult (this being the first on the forum).

I just want to say how much more highly improbably is that the supposed cultists, Andrew and myself, come out with these claims, that if true, would clear us perfectly in order to have the town believe us. I think such a plan would never work and hence never be thought of. I continually blocked ambierona because I kept seeing that there was only 1 death, and figured she might be the SK or a sole mafia or something along those lines - and I turn out to be halfway right at least, but it's a double-edged sword -_-" because now the town doesn't believe me.
Bamboomancer
Bamboomancer
Goon
Bamboomancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2005 3:27 pm

Post by Bamboomancer »

Yes, for the most part that is what happens. However, it is entirely possible that the cult without its leader is trying to rush lynch someone in order to destroy the town. I wouldn't be surprised if that's what's happening. I believe you're stephen colbert and samantha bee, yes, because I couldn't imagine them NOT being in the game, I just think that everything ELSE you've said is full of crap.
Show
SIG TIME.

So to recap:
WindSlicer
WindSlicer
Goon
WindSlicer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2005 3:39 pm

Post by WindSlicer »

Whatever.. the town can do what is wishes to. Just know that it's your mistake and not mine.. I did my job, I blocked the scum. Bamboomancer is confirmed scum by the cop and since I have no reason to disbelieve AndrewS because he got my role, bamboo's role and pie's role correct.

vote:Bamboomancer

p.s. still curious about the "Do cult members usually lose their powers? If a person dies while in a cult, will that usually be revealed upon their death? " because if they do, they practically confirms AndrewS as non-scum, and since he got a guilty result on Bamboomancer..hmm yeah nvm. Still got the cult issue raising.

Well, hopefully there's only 1 scum left in the game and if you happen to lynch me, the game won't be completely over. But of course if you lynch Bamboomancer, I can always roleblock the other one, but that's WIFOM I suppose?
AndrewS
AndrewS
Goon
AndrewS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2005 4:36 pm

Post by AndrewS »

Windslicer, that's the thing. From the PM, I know that there were, in fact, 3 scum. I know that 2 are still alive. That's why I'm desperate not to do this...We've got a win right in front of us.
WindSlicer
WindSlicer
Goon
WindSlicer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2005 5:01 am

Post by WindSlicer »

Hm, that's odd...

That means that one of the masons is scum...
WindSlicer
WindSlicer
Goon
WindSlicer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2005 5:02 am

Post by WindSlicer »

Oh, nvm, sorry, thought you said 3 were left.
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2005 7:18 am

Post by ibaesha »

After these last few posts, I'm very concerned about the cult. I'm finding it very difficult to believe that Andrew and Windslicer aren't cult members. I just can't find any reason whatsoever that a roleblocker would block someone three nights running without some type of reason. I was honestly shocked to find out Ambie was a cult leader because she didn't seem suspicious to me at all. Therefore, I'm not buying it. And Andrew's buying it so easily is scummy as well. I will just have to trust Pie on this one and
vote: Windslicer
AndrewS
AndrewS
Goon
AndrewS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2005 7:22 am

Post by AndrewS »

After this, I can say with relative certainty that Ibaesha is scum and Chucklez is the mason. I had suspected it before, if you look at the previous posts, Ibaesha and Bamboomancer both defend Blackberry on day 1, and claim WIFOM. The reason the game's not over is because there was no second vote added to the 1st vote. If there were 2 non-scum votes already on the table, the game would already be over.
WindSlicer
WindSlicer
Goon
WindSlicer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2005 7:44 am

Post by WindSlicer »

ibaesha, I did provide a reason, and seeing that you are not even reading my posts concerns me.
WindSlicer wrote:I continually blocked ambierona because I kept seeing that there was only 1 death, and figured she might be the SK or a sole mafia or something along those lines - and I turn out to be halfway right at least, but it's a double-edged sword -_-" because now the town doesn't believe me.
Pie, can you not see that ibae and Bamboomancer are the scum in trying to get me lynched as soon as they can, while just saying 'Pie's amazing plan of amazing go!' or 'I just can't find any reason whatsoever that a roleblocker would block someone three nights running without some type of reason.' when I did provide a reason. And there should be no reason that ibaesha would not read my posts other than the fact that she is scum and knows she needs to lynch me no matter what happens.

As for ibae's comment about AndrewS:
ibaesha wrote: And Andrew's buying it so easily is scummy as well. I will just have to trust Pie on this one
The reason Andrew is buying is because he knows that there are still 2 scum in the game and if you lynch a townie (the roleblocker - the only one that could save the town in in a 2 maf vs 3 townies entering night situation) the game is over and mafia win.

Chucklez!, can you not vote until Pie has responded?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”