Vote Count 4.1

(2)
Hot Cheetos
: NicCage, Venrob
(1)
Antihero
: notscience

Not Voting:

Antihero, Hot Cheetos, Egg, EspeciallyTheLies.

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

Deadline: (expired on 2013-11-30 12:30:00)

Mod Notes: :dead:

Edit: 12 hours added to the deadline for the site downtime.
Hot Cheetos
Hot Cheetos
Townie
Hot Cheetos
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1251 (ISO) » Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:47 am

Post by Hot Cheetos »

Thinking the last scum is Venrob but Nic could have pulled one over on us with the one shot cop claim. His vote on us straight out of the gate was incredibly scummy. How did his reads on us change so rapidly? No reason was given for why we are now a possibility.
Hot Cheetos
Hot Cheetos
Townie
Hot Cheetos
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1252 (ISO) » Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:15 pm

Post by Hot Cheetos »

15 minutes to post a case on Venrob and lynch our only scum in the game?
Challenge accepted.
Hot Cheetos
Hot Cheetos
Townie
Hot Cheetos
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1253 (ISO) » Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:15 pm

Post by Hot Cheetos »

Baezu, Nic's push on us is bad but not scummy.
Hot Cheetos
Hot Cheetos
Townie
Hot Cheetos
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1254 (ISO) » Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:31 pm

Post by Hot Cheetos »

In post 16, Venrob wrote:VOTE: YKV
For reasons.

Also fucking hell I REALLY WANTED TO BE MAF IN THIS SETUP!!! :(
Sometimes things sound really really fake, and they are. This is an example of such a thing.
In post 38, Venrob wrote:Other than that, the IC claims are probably both liars. (by that I OBVIOUSLY mean I'm mafia and we didn't pick IC)
Speculating on the alignment of the IC claims would be fine. Speculating on the truthfulness of them, well. That's a problem.
In post 90, Venrob wrote:Bald is obvscum for saying "serious vote", because whenever any1 says that they end up bein scum.
This is why Venrob was tunneling on eagle, by the way. I can't see town coming up with and believing in this reasoning at all.
In post 96, Venrob wrote:Also; check my meta. I hate day 1. I hate it. I like having dead people; it gives info. Analysis. Until something really jumps out at me on day 1, I'm stuck with nothing; and hook onto even the littlest thing, such as bald saying "serious vote".
He's discrediting his own push; this is bad because it prevents him for taking responsibility of his vote + being aware that he has nothing on eagle wasn't consistent with the strength of his push.
In post 229, Venrob wrote:Oh, hi. I've been keeping track and didn't even realize i was due for a prod..... Wow, I've been reading daily....

Just nothing really to say other than I hate day 1. Nothing has jumped out to me as something to pursue and or comment on.... So... *goes back into the shadows*
Before he found someone saying "serious vote". Now, later in the day, he can't find anything? Why did he stop pushing eagle?
Mysteries the world will never discover.
In post 294, Venrob wrote:Killing me is not smart; not n1 at least. As I have mentioned countless times i hate day 1. When I first learned mafia, the standard for games was NIGHT START. I grew very accustomed to this, and my playstyle revolves around night having already happened. If you must meta me, go ahead and you will see that I have said in almost all of my games how I hate day 1. Games with special mechanics might be different as the mechanics are a topic of discussion, and thus i was never called out for inactivity and/or prodded.
I'm sure that his push on us based entirely on how we're pushing him comes from a town mindset. I'm sure of it.
In post 305, Venrob wrote:VOTE: NicCage
No more waiting for votecounts.
Random hop on Nic makes no sense considering his conviction on us.
In post 343, Venrob wrote:Yes, that is what I do; for day 1 and day 1 only. Killing me off before another day comes is not nice; it means I don't get a chance to contribute. Might as well make it nightstart and kill me n1.
The only reason he can give for keeping him alive beyond Day 1 is that it's "not nice". But it's Day 4 now. Do you remember any contributions from Venrob by now? I sure as hell don't.
In post 410, Venrob wrote:Unexplained bana vote. We now know bana was town. Town on NicCage and ns, do note. Also mnem and the dead Eagle.
Criticizes us for a Bana vote when he was also on Bana.
In post 410, Venrob wrote:Distancing from the scum team in general, with exception that if he is scum those are the roles. Meaning if he is scum he is scum with Nic. Of course distancing, so if he is that's probably not the chosen team.
Last time I played scum in Pick Your Poison, I chose those roles because those are optimal roles. Proof.
In post 410, Venrob wrote:Hmmm.... Scum contributing to the vig's decision at shooting? Seems.... A bit OP if the vig had townread on them.
He agreed to vig directing without any qualms on Day 1.
In post 943, Venrob wrote:No, vig is 2-shot.

@YKV for the post about hermy/HC: Well i've been saying HC is scum this whole time..... If he isn't he's just laying like a total idiot. So VOTE: HC since a "confirmed town" is with me on this. (quotes because nic can be scum aswell still. Given if nic is scum, then YKV is town as that makes it Hermy/HC/Nic.... So YKV is conftown.)
Only votes when he has support to do so. I'll also note how the day before left him not ending up on even mentioning the Hermy push until Hermy was CC'ed; no real position on her beforehand, either.
In post 1194, Venrob wrote:Sorry, was kinda busy with school and homework and stuff... i forget if i mentioned in this thread or in the C9++ i finished recently, but I'm at a tech school which means much homework because the academic work is crammed to fit 2 days of work into one day. Anyways, seeing that BC is looking a bit scummy and has claimed VT, that means he is probably town, unless the last remaining PR is Innocent Child (which is uncc'able, thus he had no choice but to claim VT.)

Considering the other possibility of him just being dumb scum if we don't have IC, or we have IC so he couldnt claim anything but VT, I think i'm gonna.....

VOTE: BeastCharizard
Late hammer, as per the usual. There's literally no logic in this gammer at all; it's just a late attempt at snagging towncred.
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1255 (ISO) » Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:44 pm

Post by NicCage »

Yeah bae, listen to your (possible) scum head, don't go after someone who people think is town, go after venrob, no one likes him.
Hot Cheetos
Hot Cheetos
Townie
Hot Cheetos
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1256 (ISO) » Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:53 pm

Post by Hot Cheetos »

Why do you think we're scum?
Hot Cheetos
Hot Cheetos
Townie
Hot Cheetos
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1257 (ISO) » Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:53 pm

Post by Hot Cheetos »

And who do you think is scum if you're not allowed one of {Hot Cheetos, Venrob} in that assertion?
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1258 (ISO) » Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:00 pm

Post by NicCage »

I think you're scum because you defended Hermy and because of how I feel about you. If it wasn't you or venrob it would be ETL
Venrob
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1259 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:30 am

Post by Venrob »

Again busy with homework, plus family movie night tonight. Not V/LA, but if i don't make a post now i will be prodded.... and replaced. So proddodge!
I'm back!
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1260 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:35 am

Post by EspeciallyTheLies »

omfg venrob. this game has stalled enough.
Art is cool.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1261 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:18 am

Post by notscience »

That it has

VOTE: venrob

choo choo
Venrob
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1262 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:07 pm

Post by Venrob »

k postin time before dinner, but once dinner is ready i'm off for the day. I will brb with some stuffz.
I'm back!
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1263 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:09 pm

Post by notscience »

btw guys I'm obvs defending my scumbuddy
Venrob
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1264 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:00 pm

Post by Venrob »

First, a response to Cheetos' case on me.
Spoiler:
In post 1254, Hot Cheetos wrote:
For reasons.

Sometimes things sound really really fake, and they are. This is an example of such a thing.
Sounds fake? Okay, thats your opinion. That's also how I talk. Have i mentioned the fucking autism yet? I dont think like you do or are used to others thinking; that's how i talk. Saying it sounds fake would be something i would call an insult if not for the fact that you are scum, so that's kinda what you have to do to win.
In post 38, Venrob wrote:Other than that, the IC claims are probably both liars. (by that I OBVIOUSLY mean I'm mafia and we didn't pick IC)
Speculating on the alignment of the IC claims would be fine. Speculating on the truthfulness of them, well. That's a problem.
Why is that a problem? The IC wouldn't just up-n-claim like that, so boht prob fake. Simple logic. Explain why that's a problem. (If there is an actual problem, then i just don't see it, and i apologize.)
In post 90, Venrob wrote:Bald is obvscum for saying "serious vote", because whenever any1 says that they end up bein scum.
This is why Venrob was tunneling on eagle, by the way. I can't see town coming up with and believing in this reasoning at all.
That was day 1. As i've said, i hate day 1. For the mostpart i will consider most of day 1 RVS on my part, so long as i provide some sort of reason. Just so i am like actually doing something rather than just being absent day 1.
In post 96, Venrob wrote:Also; check my meta. I hate day 1. I hate it. I like having dead people; it gives info. Analysis. Until something really jumps out at me on day 1, I'm stuck with nothing; and hook onto even the littlest thing, such as bald saying "serious vote".
He's discrediting his own push; this is bad because it prevents him for taking responsibility of his vote + being aware that he has nothing on eagle wasn't consistent with the strength of his push.
The strength of my push? I purposely half-assed that push so noone would follow except maybe opportunistic scum. Maybe just maybe i would catch an actual scum. Who knows. It was random.
In post 229, Venrob wrote:Oh, hi. I've been keeping track and didn't even realize i was due for a prod..... Wow, I've been reading daily....

Just nothing really to say other than I hate day 1. Nothing has jumped out to me as something to pursue and or comment on.... So... *goes back into the shadows*
Before he found someone saying "serious vote". Now, later in the day, he can't find anything? Why did he stop pushing eagle?
Mysteries the world will never discover.
I stopped pushing eagle because, as i said, it was random. I wasn't catching any scum, sooo i stopped trying.
In post 294, Venrob wrote:Killing me is not smart; not n1 at least. As I have mentioned countless times i hate day 1. When I first learned mafia, the standard for games was NIGHT START. I grew very accustomed to this, and my playstyle revolves around night having already happened. If you must meta me, go ahead and you will see that I have said in almost all of my games how I hate day 1. Games with special mechanics might be different as the mechanics are a topic of discussion, and thus i was never called out for inactivity and/or prodded.
I'm sure that his push on us based entirely on how we're pushing him comes from a town mindset. I'm sure of it.
This was me explaining myself. Not pushing you. As for pushing you, i caught scum in you. Now you should die.
Random hop on Nic makes no sense considering his conviction on us.
I wanted day to end. There was a general consensus of nic being scum, and he was L-2. I think. I wanted a votecount to make sure i wasnt going to derphammer him, but in the end i said screw it because i was bored. He claimed, i unvoted in my next post. You had no wagon, and i didnt have enough to create a strong enough push to get you lynched.
In post 343, Venrob wrote:Yes, that is what I do; for day 1 and day 1 only. Killing me off before another day comes is not nice; it means I don't get a chance to contribute. Might as well make it nightstart and kill me n1.
The only reason he can give for keeping him alive beyond Day 1 is that it's "not nice". But it's Day 4 now. Do you remember any contributions from Venrob by now? I sure as hell don't.
Uhg. Things have come up. I went from having 10mins of homework a night to 2hrs of homework a night somewhere near the middle of night 1. Stupid teachers, doing their jobs! Uhg... I would like to have contributed more, i admit. And if HC flips town, i will selfvote. Honest, he is scum or i will die with him. That's how convinced i am.
In post 410, Venrob wrote:Unexplained bana vote. We now know bana was town. Town on NicCage and ns, do note. Also mnem and the dead Eagle.
Criticizes us for a Bana vote when he was also on Bana.
I wanted d1 over.
In post 410, Venrob wrote:Distancing from the scum team in general, with exception that if he is scum those are the roles. Meaning if he is scum he is scum with Nic. Of course distancing, so if he is that's probably not the chosen team.
Last time I played scum in Pick Your Poison, I chose those roles because those are optimal roles. Proof.
"Proof".
In post 410, Venrob wrote:Hmmm.... Scum contributing to the vig's decision at shooting? Seems.... A bit OP if the vig had townread on them.
He agreed to vig directing without any qualms on Day 1.
That post neither agrees nor disagrees, just states that if the vig trusted a scum it would be bad.

@YKV for the post about hermy/HC: Well i've been saying HC is scum this whole time..... If he isn't he's just laying like a total idiot. So VOTE: HC since a "confirmed town" is with me on this. (quotes because nic can be scum aswell still. Given if nic is scum, then YKV is town as that makes it Hermy/HC/Nic.... So YKV is conftown.)
Only votes when he has support to do so. I'll also note how the day before left him not ending up on even mentioning the Hermy push until Hermy was CC'ed; no real position on her beforehand, either.
"Only votes when HIS VOTE WILL ACTUALLY DO SOMETHING." FTFY.
In post 1194, Venrob wrote:Sorry, was kinda busy with school and homework and stuff... i forget if i mentioned in this thread or in the C9++ i finished recently, but I'm at a tech school which means much homework because the academic work is crammed to fit 2 days of work into one day. Anyways, seeing that BC is looking a bit scummy and has claimed VT, that means he is probably town, unless the last remaining PR is Innocent Child (which is uncc'able, thus he had no choice but to claim VT.)

Considering the other possibility of him just being dumb scum if we don't have IC, or we have IC so he couldnt claim anything but VT, I think i'm gonna.....

Late hammer, as per the usual. There's literally no logic in this gammer at all; it's just a late attempt at snagging towncred.
I just got back, and then read some. Saw the general consensus, saw nothing pointing toward beast town, hammered.

Time to do a self iso.... tomorrow. As i said once dinner starts im off. Dinner just ended- i worked longer that i should have. By that i mean i'm currently being screamed at to get off the computer.
I'm back!
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1265 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:24 pm

Post by Antihero »

The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1266 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:13 pm

wghat this men.
Art is cool.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1267 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:13 pm

Post by Antihero »

it's my swag
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1268 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:18 pm

you swag.

i msis you bender avi.
Art is cool.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1269 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:52 pm

Post by Antihero »

i don't know, i still have a lot of questions about ETL, mainly because of the beastcharizard vote

it didn't really feel like her heart was in it
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1270 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:52 pm

jy heart is not in this game anit. that should be papparent.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1271 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:53 pm

abd in any case. stop tryin to pretend i';m scummy.
Art is cool.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1272 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:01 pm

Post by Antihero »

In post 1271, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:abd in any case. stop tryin to pretend i';m scummy.
Hey, no need to adopt that attitude.

We should talk about this more. Tomorrow afternoon, perhaps? I'll brew some coffee and we can sort each other, how does that sound?
Venrob
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1273 (ISO) » Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:26 am

Post by Venrob »

Spoiler: selfiso
For reasons.

RVS plus i wanted to be maf. Further explaination into the RVS, as i can now say why; YKV was my top scumspect in Open 525 at the time of this post. That game now ended, so i can share this. OFC Ykv turned out not being maf at all....
In post 38, Venrob wrote:
Vote: Eagle

For saying his vote was serious.

Reasons on YKV.... How bout RVS? I tend to say "for reasons" when i have no reasons. If i have reasons, I would say "for reasons i will explain later". If it's just "for reasons" then there are none, save RVS. YKV wagon did build early, though early wagons get us out of RVS and generate discussion. In a game this size (I.E. not a micro, 7 to lynch day 1) it is okay for a wagon to build as it did early. Other than that, the IC claims are probably both liars. (by that I OBVIOUSLY mean I'm mafia and we didn't pick IC)
Semi-serious yet still not really serious at all RVS on eagle, explaination for YKV vote. Comment on IC claims, with a joke thrown in.
In post 40, Venrob wrote:In post 28 i was asked what reasons.
Also ppl who say "serious vote" are always scumz!
Explaining WHY i explained my random vote on YKV, fluff.
In post 43, Venrob wrote:For fun, i would say jailkeeper, 2-shot vig, and tracker. Jailkeeper can block either of the others, especially good to destroy one of the vig's shots. Tracker might follow vig and lynch vig for killing, especially if maf and vig kill same person or maf are blocked by jailkeep- only 1 kill, vig dies, gg.
My role choices.
In post 52, Venrob wrote:@49 Ah, that was just me commenting on the game. As in, actually playing and giving my opinion. And the part in the parentheses was obviously sarcasm.
Explaination for 38, above
In post 56, Venrob wrote:depends on the situation; if you are prob dead whatever you claim, you claim something that is so they are outted. If your claim will probably save them, something not in.
Response to "As scum, do you claim something that is or is not in the game?"
In post 61, Venrob wrote:We are not lynching the joke claims! They are probz both town....
Comment on IC claims
In post 90, Venrob wrote:Right now many people look town to everyone. Bald is obvscum for saying "serious vote", because whenever any1 says that they end up bein scum.
Me joking, somewhat in reference to why i hate day 1; too many townreads, not enough scumreads. Not a death to examine, not enough info.
In post 93, Venrob wrote:NO NO NO
Responce to YES YES YES's first post. A play on his name.
In post 95, Venrob wrote:I'm voting bald. That's town thing to do since he's scum.
More fluff/pushing bald (who, to be honest, i didn't think was scum. But him saying serious vote was my best lead at the time. Hey, isn't that why i hate day 1? what a coincidence!)
Me stating that i hate day 1.
In post 122, Venrob wrote:I just had one of the worst days I've had in a LOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time, and I'm very tired.... Consider this post a prod dodge, though i have read.
Me prod dodging after a REALLY LONG DAY. Like, you don't even begin to understand what that day was....
In post 173, Venrob wrote:That post is setup discussion, which i find okay. You know that day I had that was the worst i had in a long time? 'that long time was about 1 year. Today was the worse day i've had in four years. If I don't do much posting or analysis today, that is why; in fact,

V/LA UNTIL NOON TOMORROW, EST.

That's about when i wake up on saturday :) But yeah, REALLY rough day. I blame it on my broken MP3 player.
This day was.... even worse. Bad luck streak on my part.
In post 176, Venrob wrote:Assuming noobscum, and it is also conditional. And dependant on playstyle. That means it is heavily person specific, leaving it, were it to aid a noobscum, as useless or even bad advice.
The whole what would you fakeclaim thing... egg thought it might help noobscum, this was my response to that.
In post 178, Venrob wrote:UNVOTE:
An unvote.

I had been reading daily, but had not posted as i had nothing to post. To the point where i was prodded. So yeah, i was kind of lurking. But any post i made would have had at most a proddodge or fluff, as i had nothing useful to say.
In post 260, Venrob wrote:Proddodge, will read in a bit; internet went down and couldn't get on to mafiascum at all!
Internet went down for a while. Fucking AT&T!
In post 284, Venrob wrote:Scum: N/A, no jumping reads yet. (Still day 1, i hate day 1. Meta if you must.)
Town: Possibly NS, no more jumping reads yet.
Me complaining day 1 and giving my reads.
In post 294, Venrob wrote:
In post 284, Venrob wrote:Scum: N/A, no jumping reads yet. (Still day 1, i hate day 1. Meta if you must.)
Town: Possibly NS, no more jumping reads yet.

EDIT ON READS:
Add Cheeto to leaning scum. Found where i had left off when internet crashed and realized i missed a page. Internet still very spotty, and if it goes down again i do not know how long i may go without posting. As to this,
V/LA Until Wednsday

(More precautionary than me getting an excuse to not post; if it does not go down, i will probably continue posting.)

Anyways about cheeto.
In post 239, Hot Cheetos wrote:HURT: Venrob

There is our vote for kill target.
Killing me is not smart; not n1 at least. As I have mentioned countless times i hate day 1. When I first learned mafia, the standard for games was NIGHT START. I grew very accustomed to this, and my playstyle revolves around night having already happened. If you must meta me, go ahead and you will see that I have said in almost all of my games how I hate day 1. Games with special mechanics might be different as the mechanics are a topic of discussion, and thus i was never called out for inactivity and/or prodded.

As for this, I'm the only one not voting. AAAAND
VOTE: Cheetos
HURT: Cheetos
My first hint of cheetos being scum. Not much on him at the time, didnt analyze yet. But still, hinted to his scummyness.
In post 295, Venrob wrote:Also,
@MOD: VoteCount PLZ?
See below
In post 301, Venrob wrote:Still waiting for a votecount.
See below
In post 303, Venrob wrote:

Code: Select all

[hurt]YKV[/hurt]

Do that beast. Yes, it's an actual tag.
Helping beast with the tag
BELOW WHERE YOU ARE SEEING! I didnt want to derphammer nic so i asked twice for a VC, then just said screw it. He claimed in the next post.....
In post 310, Venrob wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: Cheetos

K then.
....And i unvoted in my next post.
In post 323, Venrob wrote:Stahp! Vote Cheetos!

"Vote Banakai for towncred"
(Everyone sheeps)

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT!
Me seeing something bad on cheetos.
In post 328, Venrob wrote:Nic, what makes me scummy?
Asking nic why im scum in his eyes
In post 341, Venrob wrote:Well whatever, I hate day 1's. And i was by no means chainsawing Bana. In fact,

Intent to hammer Banakai.

Will allow some time to discuss.
Me hating day 1. The intent to hammer being more because i wanted d1 over with, and everyone was hating bana so i figured why not man. Was a bad idea on my part.
In post 343, Venrob wrote:
In post 329, NicCage wrote:"Venrob I don't like just because of his whole attitude. He keeps intentionally pulling out WIFOM-y stuff
1. like saying that he really wanted to be scum
, or how he preemptively says that
2. he's OBVIOUSLY scum and knows they didn't pick IC
. His BE vote is garbage, and
3. he's just floating through today. Which I guess is what he does
4. This cheeto post is really omgus-y and just bad
. Cheeto is town, especially for suggesting a venrob vig shot."
1. I really did want to be scum. Not WIFOM, just stating the facts; I like the idea of being able to choose town's roles, it seems extremely interesting for me.
2. The me obviously being scum thing? That was a joke. Learn to humor.
3. Yes, that is what I do; for day 1 and day 1 only. Killing me off before another day comes is not nice; it means I don't get a chance to contribute. Might as well make it nightstart and kill me n1.
4. The cheeto post was quite omgus-y, because I had little to go on other than omgus. See #3 for why.
I don't really think you should be lynched,
5. but I do think you're scummy on purpose.
Which is off putting. This is why you're a good vig shot. Don't want to waste a lynch on you, but
6. getting rid of you as a gray area is a good idea
. Besides,
7. what about HC is scummy to you? They're sort of minimalist, but I don't really see anything wrong with what they're doing.
5. Not scummy on purpose, just floating through day 1. As usual.
6. I usually only stay as a gray area for day 1. Letting me live is good because i can contribute; see #3 above.
7. HC is the person I latched on to. As I have said, I tend to latch on to someone for the stupidest reason up to the best reason; or anywhere inbetween; as them being scum. Should it turn out he is town, I will probably see this tomorrow when I really get into analysis.

There you go.

Also based on reading through that post, I got a decent read on Nic. Nic is definitely town. No question.

Now this is what I tend to do more of on day 2 and on, but defending myself from vigil shot tonight is something to do. And of course I had something to analyze, so yeah.
Analyzing and picking at nic's case on me.
In post 366, Venrob wrote:
In post 363, notscience wrote:
Meanwhile, you're trying to push us as scum with bad reasonings as well as not fully addressing the thought process and reasoning why you believe them. Why? You're looking for easy reasons to call people scum and push their lynch.

YKV is scum.

YKV is most definately town.
FTFY

YKV is looking town. I must agree. Looking at the theory, I'm not sure how much truth there is to it. I could be to think the scum left out one member and got a townie into the scumbloc, as so if the town dies the others look town or if scum dies the town gets lynched with them. So probably not ALL scum, but still.
Me showing a YKV townread.
In post 369, Venrob wrote:Town can be wrong. Scum can be right.
Simple facts.
In post 373, Venrob wrote:missed that, 2 times now.

It works sometimes, it doesnt work sometimes. It was my random thing.
Me responding to a queston which i missed seeing twice; the serious vote scumtell. And my response.
In post 382, Venrob wrote:Reading now, school.....

Also I already stated intent to hammer.
Me coming back from school stuff...
In post 383, Venrob wrote:Beast: null. Same for everyone I haven't mentioned. I don't analyze until day 2 with a couple exceptions, main being self defense. (You saw me analyze nic's post a couple pages back, right?)

VOTE: Banakai
Me posting the fact that unless i specifically read someone they are null; and that i dont try to read people much until day 2 since it's useless as i have NOTHING TO GO ON. Also hammer vote on bana.

DAY 2
In post 402, Venrob wrote:Going back with my original gut. VOTE: HotCheetos
Putting my vote back
In post 405, Venrob wrote:He's OBVIOUSLY scum due to the fact that in post #406 he claimed scum.
Joking
In post 407, Venrob wrote:Err post 408? 406 seems to have been the mod.
Mod ruined the joke, so i extended it.
In post 410, Venrob wrote:
In post 14, Hot Cheetos wrote:VOTE: egg

vote today!
RVS, null.
In post 124, Hot Cheetos wrote:I am trying to catch up on work today as I have been sick. Will have more time tomorrow
Probably legit excuse, considering next post just a page later.
In post 147, Hot Cheetos wrote:
Vote: Banakai

NicCage is town.
Eagle is town.
NS is town.
mnem is town.
Unexplained bana vote. We now know bana was town. Town on NicCage and ns, do note. Also mnem and the dead Eagle.
In post 148, Hot Cheetos wrote:
In post 46, BK201 wrote:Probably IC, 2-shot Vig, and Tracker.
If scum picked any other roles, they probably fucked up.
Distancing from the scum team in general, with exception that if he is scum those are the roles. Meaning if he is scum he is scum with Nic. Of course distancing, so if he is that's probably not the chosen team.
In post 157, Hot Cheetos wrote:
In post 149, beastcharizard wrote:Can you tell me why you are voting Banakai?

Read his iso and you tell me
Dodging a question.
In post 158, Hot Cheetos wrote:
In post 41, Banakai wrote:I was lieing about being IC,
Pretty sure notscience was too

Still not liking Nic. He's over reacting abit and he still hasn't said why he's calling that post "WIFOM"
Nic is town. This is weak reasoning.

The whole cc was stupid. Backing out of it was stupider and then making a joke about town being the only ones to joke in RVS takes the cake.
Defending Nic in the first line, then chainsawing.
In post 160, Hot Cheetos wrote:
I hated his counterclaim and subsequent role-fishing.

In post 150, notscience wrote:Hot Cheetos are you a hydra
Yes. Now identify this head.

In post 152, YellowKingValley wrote:When should our 1-shot :cop: use his/her night action?

Immediately before they die so that their ability is not wasted? Which means N1.
Or wait until there are clearer scum suspects? Which means N3.
All limited power roles should use their power immediately.
In post 159, YellowKingValley wrote:Got an :idea: . Team NicCage, Hot Cheetos and notscience.
The scumread on notscience surprises me.
The enlargened was pointed out to be staged. The question does seem a bit random, if you look at it's context. Or lackthereof. The answer seems like... Answering an out of place question. Could be staged. Not quite sure the intent though....
In post 162, Hot Cheetos wrote:No, I mean that they shouldn't hold their shots for any reason.
Yeah, vig should shoot town both of the first nights so scum wins. GG.
In post 163, Hot Cheetos wrote:One-shot cop claiming day 2 is kind of a gotcha, though.
Well yeah obv.
In post 169, Hot Cheetos wrote:
In post 166, YellowKingValley wrote:Maybe we should vote who to lynch, kill and investigate! :lol:
I wouldn't mind directing the vig.
Directing the cop/tracker is problematic since mafia can dodge the tracker.
Hmmm.... Scum contributing to the vig's decision at shooting? Seems.... A bit OP if the vig had townread on them.
In post 197, Hot Cheetos wrote:What are your thoughts on beast NS?
Hmm..... Seems legit.
In post 232, Hot Cheetos wrote:
In post 202, notscience wrote:Guys, we should be voting hermy.

Why?
Distancing, possibly due to YKV pointing out staged talks.
In post 233, Hot Cheetos wrote:
In post 227, Banakai wrote:Eh I guess nothing really happened accept a bunch of bickering

Anyways I have more scum reads now:

Nic cage
cheeto
and yellowkingvalley
Happy where my vote is. This post is a whole bunch of nothing.
that gives reads. Given it also gives fluff, it gives reads.Whole bunch of nothing? not quite....
In post 238, Hot Cheetos wrote:
In post 184, 1baldeagle1 wrote:I can't really provide an example, since it's ongoing, but I can tell this is not town Nic.
If all of your examples are ongoing, you don't have a big enough meta base to analyze him.
Seems town. Why do you disagree?
In post 209, notscience wrote:lmfao what the real fuck is this

Did that above post really just happen
It was quite town when it did.
Buddying Hermy and distancing ns.

In post 227, Banakai wrote:Nic cage
cheeto
and yellowkingvalley
Could us pegging you as scum be the reason we appeared on your scumlist?
Null reasoning; works as either alignment.
In post 242, Hot Cheetos wrote:
In post 235, mnemonicdevice wrote:
In post 226, beastcharizard wrote:Is your new meta being completely useless? There was literally no point in your last two posts so you are just mucking up the thread.

VOTE: YellowKingValley

I can just feel that you are scum.
Hmmm.... Legit. Legit meaning works as town, though possibly also as scum.
In post 227, Banakai wrote:Eh I guess nothing really happened accept a bunch of bickering

Nic cage
cheeto
and yellowkingvalley
I have found my two scum. There we go!

VOTE: beast
why not vote banakai with me?
Pushing bana.

AAand he votes me. No reasoning. Well, killvote.
In post 253, Hot Cheetos wrote:
In post 245, notscience wrote:Why did that look quite town?
Frustration/confidence seems genuine. I doubt there's a scumplayer in the world who is not confident enough to fake reads and scumhunting, but is confident enough to make a "this is why I'm town" post like that.
Distancing ns and buddying Hermy. Given that I like his reasoning for Hermy town.....
In post 285, Hot Cheetos wrote:Top 3 scum: banakai venrob beast

top 3 town: ns mnem baldeagle
Bana, me, and beast. Give reasons?
In post 318, Hot Cheetos wrote:Fuck!

Well, I guess scum got what they wanted

Sorry nic. Would have loved to keep playing with you...

Jump on the banakai wagon for towncred
Response to Nic claiming. Anyone notice that Nic didnt die? As claimed cop? AND HE GOT A RESULT? Not jailk'd. Not killed. Wut.
In post 330, Hot Cheetos wrote:

(Everyone sheeps)

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT!
you a scum partner Venrob?

I've been voting ban since p1

HURT: Venrob
I hadn't read as much as i would have liked yet. Slight overreaction. But still in response to my post, fair enough.
In post 342, Hot Cheetos wrote:
In post 339, YellowKingValley wrote:He's a liar.
What makes you so convinced he's a liar?
In post 364, Hot Cheetos wrote:Actually his paranoia is seeming quite town to me
Townreading Ykv. For suspecting him. Hmmm...
In post 388, Hot Cheetos wrote:Any info from it?
And we get to the latest post. Seeming staged; with nic's "I used my shot."

Scum HC, shows reasoning for town Hermy, scum ns/Nic. More toward scum Nic than scum ns.
HC Iso
In post 419, Venrob wrote:Anyone gonna vote HC after my big ISO i just did?
Noone voted... I was sad.
In post 423, Venrob wrote:BTW you asked who YES YES YES was....
In post 1901, YES YES YES wrote:
In post 1895, DoctorPepper wrote:/in 533 as YES YES YES

hydra account of me and Daniel Bryan

Will post in it after activation
Confirm
Showing who yesyesyes was. I wuz bored.
In post 425, Venrob wrote:Just wanted to post something. Bored, and thread stalkin.
And bored.
In post 430, Venrob wrote:Giving an innocent on scumbuddy right away is a bit obvious. Yet he could have investigated better. Not sure.

P-Edit: WOW i was just responding to that.
Not sure on nic's alignment at this point.
In post 433, Venrob wrote:I stopped thread stalking when i said i was thread stalking to watch TV for a bit :)
Yeah.
In post 458, Venrob wrote:VOTE: ns
Voted ns.
In post 467, Venrob wrote:VOTE: nic
Voted nic. Discussion happened on voting nic over YKV. Figured it was worth it- ETL convinced me.
In post 554, Venrob wrote:Sorry gaiz, real life interfereing with my play. Will post in an hour or 2.
Coming back post.
In post 555, Venrob wrote:From what I can see, ETL is prob town. Lynching NC gives us good info whether he is town or scum; if town, YKV conftown. If scum, scum down! NS as such is either dumbtown or scum.

@HC a few pages ago, asking where my input on the IC's came from; I would be asked eventually, due to my lack of D1 activity.

My lack of D2 activity comes from going to a Tech School, and getting more homework than even a normal high school. Plus studying for tests..... aargh!!!

And I now have a game I'm addicted to, and I have a pet project to work on. Nice, eh? that takes up most of my time. If i get lucky with lack of homework for a night or 2 my activity will probably increase slightly. If I unlock every ship in FTL: Faster Than Light, then my pet project will get more time. Then that will be finished quicker. When that finishes, I will be MUCH more active on MS.

V/LA on Saturday-Tuesday every week from now on.

I get weekend work for the weekend. I get piles of 'new week' work on monday. Tuesday I spend time on said projects. Other days (Wed-Fri) i should be able to post fine. I'm making time on those days.

Also when I can't use a computer but only my Netbook I will be active, as none of my other computer activities work on the Netbook due to lack of memory.

Activity stuff and reads.
In post 563, Venrob wrote:If the NC/HC/NS thing has ANY credit, ns is probably the townie included in the bloc. Note PROBABLY, not definately. But ns is reading town. Noone ever sees my d1 play as too stupid for scum and my d2 open strong. Never. Given could be scum buddying me, thus the 'probably not definately.'
NS townread.
In post 566, Venrob wrote:Hmmmm... that's actually logical scum play....
LOGIC
In post 572, Venrob wrote:Post. Will prob post something in an hour or 2, but i need a nap.
Proddodge.
In post 654, Venrob wrote:VOTE: ns

Read the wagon analysis. Chores to do in prep for halloween, so not gonna be on much for the rest of the day.
I read YKV's wagon analysis. Not sure why i voted ns instead of Nic, as nic was better lynch as i said above. But i was busy with halloween stuff.
In post 680, Venrob wrote:....Well then. I just read what cheetos posted on YYY, and by ignoring cheetos and just reading the quotes for myself, YYY looks town.... Yet more misjudgment on cheeto's part..... or just more trying to get a mislynch....... uhg.... VOTE: HC
NS CAN WAIT, WAGON CHANGE TO HC!!!
HC posted a YYY scum case. I read it, and it gave me a YYY townread.....
In post 693, Venrob wrote:You don't PL the cop's inno.... Not until the cop dies and flips not cop..... ns..... omg that's 2 scumspects.......... brain can't handle this much scummyness.............. Can i vote both? I'd like to. If we have a vig who either saved his shot or was jailkept (or target was jailkept), then vig should shoot the one of HC/ns that we don't lynch.

NOW FUCKING WAGON ON HC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HC/NS both showing scummy.
In post 695, Venrob wrote:BUT I DOUBT IT WOULD BE FOR THE BENEFIT OF TOWN
AT LEAST NOT THE WAY I'M READING YKV RIGHT NOW
WHICH IF I SHARE WILL DISBENEFIT THE TOWN
SO IM NOT SAYING
BUT IT WONT BE FOR THE BENEFIT OF THE TOWN
SO PL (lynching town for benefit of town) DOESNT WORK IN THIS CASE AS IT WONT BE FOR BENEFIT OF THE TOWN!
At this point i was reading YKV as jailkeep/tracker/vig. One of them has to be in the game, and i figured ykv would be that. Wasn't reading like an inno child, cop had claimed- so read more like some other pr.
In post 704, Venrob wrote:WELL. YKV IS TOWN. DOESN'T MATTER HOW OFF BASE, I'M READING YKV AS A PR. DIDNT WANT TO SHARE THIS, BUT... THAT'S WHY YKV SHOULD LIVE.

HC, ISO YOURSELF. YOU SHOULD SEE MY REASONS.
Aand i said that in thread.
In post 706, Venrob wrote:WELL, I FIND NS SCUM. I'VE BEEN SHOUTING IN EPICMAFIA AS A THEME TODAY, SO I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE OFF CAPSLOCK. NONE OF THE CAPS HAS TO DO WITH THIS GAME AT ALL.
YAY CAPSLOCK PARTY! WAS DOING CAPSLOCK ON EPICMAFIA AT THE TIME, AND WAS MAKING A POST HERE. TOO LAZY TO TURN OFF THE CAPSLOCK!!!
In post 708, Venrob wrote:BECAUSE HC IS BIGGER SCUM. HC DIES FIRST. HOPEFULLY WE DO HAVE A VIG WHO EITHER DIDNT SHOOT OR GOT STOPPED BY JAILK, WHO CAN SHOOT NS TONIGHT. HC NEEDS TO DIE BEFORE NIGHT COMES THOUGH. HE IS TOO SCUMMY TO LIVE. ISO HIM PLEASE. I DO BELIEVE I ALREADY DID AN HC ISO. AND POSTED IT.
Me wanting hc/ns dead. Now it seems one of them is town. (2 scums dead)
In post 716, Venrob wrote:Last time i remember someone having reads that "perfect", all their townreads were maf and all their scumreads were town..... (my first game on my wiki, player being absta....at lylo...... I was scum :))
Stories!
In post 749, Venrob wrote:HC or NS is fine.
stuff
In post 757, Venrob wrote:Confirmed scumteam; NC, NS, HC.
stuff
In post 811, Venrob wrote:well i do notice that i'm not on that list..... NS or HC, though, as i have said, are my choices of lynch. Im getting a townread off of egg & ETL. So i think i'll trust them.
stuff, plus 2 townreads.
In post 841, Venrob wrote:well jailkeeper is one of the better PR's..... so unless there is a cc, Hermy lynch is out of the question.
The hermy claim, with the best (imo) PR for the town.
In post 842, Venrob wrote:Yes i am here aswell, not posting much do to being busy.... have time to read, though- don't worry, if you need me i'll be here. Not gonna get replaced out!
Dodging while sitting reading with nothing to say.
In post 867, Venrob wrote:VOTE: Hermy

Well then.
Hermy was cc'd

START OF DAY 3
In post 888, Venrob wrote:I never look good. Never. So...

Right now I'm not actually sure..... Anyone could be scum at this point. I still think nic/YKV is a possibility, but not looking scummy enough to just lynch....

I'm tired, haven't eaten in over 12 hours, and have things to do IRL. Also, my friend whom i never get to spend time with is free this weekend, and so am I.
V/LA until Tuesday. Likely more LA than V.

P-edit: many posts... 'spain the vote?
Me starting day 3.

Conftown logic!
In post 945, Venrob wrote:No, doesnt mean good logic. But it is pretty good logic anyways. The post i'm reffering to connected HC to Hermy, with them defending each other. Also i already find him scum. So he's defscum.
Stuff on HC.
In post 986, Venrob wrote:Sort of prod dodge, barely any time to get on right now as dinner plus a movie with dad in like under a minute, but well post.

Just for the sake of saying something pertinent to the game:
HC IS SCUMZ GAIZ LYNCH HIM NAOW
Was being screamed at to get the fuck off the computer, so was kinda in a hurry.
In post 1005, Venrob wrote:blocs = stupid. And any bloc with HC in it is not a town bloc.....
Yep.
In post 1008, Venrob wrote:I'm v/la still. Time for short posts when i change from computer to mobile or etc., but no time to analyze or such. Until tuesday. BC is OK, no specific read either way- probably because i have scum in my sights. Given if HC is scum YKV is officially clear. Which means right now i have little choice but to towread ykv associatively. gtg
Stuff was happening, but when i changed systems i go tot take a quick peek at MS.
In post 1014, Venrob wrote:
In post 1010, Hot Cheetos wrote:
In post 986, Venrob wrote:Sort of prod dodge, barely any time to get on right now as dinner plus a movie with dad in like under a minute, but well post.

Just for the sake of saying something pertinent to the game:
HC IS SCUMZ GAIZ LYNCH HIM NAOW
Why has this guy not been lynched yet?
In post 1012, Hot Cheetos wrote:He had his day 1 excuse. Ok. Day 2 we had other priorities. Ok. But now it's day 3. How many more days are we going to allow him to keep coasting through this game?
I'm V/LA due to having time to spend with my dad as mom left the state for a while. I will be back on with more activity when the V/LA ends; which is tomorrow. In the meantime, lynch HC.
Explaining my own V/LA.
In post 1020, Venrob wrote:
In post 410, Venrob wrote:
In post 14, Hot Cheetos wrote:VOTE: egg

vote today!
RVS, null.
In post 124, Hot Cheetos wrote:I am trying to catch up on work today as I have been sick. Will have more time tomorrow
Probably legit excuse, considering next post just a page later.
In post 147, Hot Cheetos wrote:
Vote: Banakai

NicCage is town.
Eagle is town.
NS is town.
mnem is town.
Unexplained bana vote. We now know bana was town. Town on NicCage and ns, do note. Also mnem and the dead Eagle.
In post 148, Hot Cheetos wrote:
In post 46, BK201 wrote:Probably IC, 2-shot Vig, and Tracker.
If scum picked any other roles, they probably fucked up.
Distancing from the scum team in general, with exception that if he is scum those are the roles. Meaning if he is scum he is scum with Nic. Of course distancing, so if he is that's probably not the chosen team.
In post 157, Hot Cheetos wrote:

Read his iso and you tell me
Dodging a question.
In post 158, Hot Cheetos wrote:
In post 41, Banakai wrote:I was lieing about being IC,
Pretty sure notscience was too

Still not liking Nic. He's over reacting abit and he still hasn't said why he's calling that post "WIFOM"
Nic is town. This is weak reasoning.

The whole cc was stupid. Backing out of it was stupider and then making a joke about town being the only ones to joke in RVS takes the cake.
Defending Nic in the first line, then chainsawing.
In post 160, Hot Cheetos wrote:
I hated his counterclaim and subsequent role-fishing.

In post 150, notscience wrote:Hot Cheetos are you a hydra
Yes. Now identify this head.

In post 152, YellowKingValley wrote:When should our 1-shot :cop: use his/her night action?

Immediately before they die so that their ability is not wasted? Which means N1.
Or wait until there are clearer scum suspects? Which means N3.
All limited power roles should use their power immediately.
In post 159, YellowKingValley wrote:Got an :idea: . Team NicCage, Hot Cheetos and notscience.
The scumread on notscience surprises me.
The enlargened was pointed out to be staged. The question does seem a bit random, if you look at it's context. Or lackthereof. The answer seems like... Answering an out of place question. Could be staged. Not quite sure the intent though....
In post 162, Hot Cheetos wrote:No, I mean that they shouldn't hold their shots for any reason.
Yeah, vig should shoot town both of the first nights so scum wins. GG.
In post 163, Hot Cheetos wrote:One-shot cop claiming day 2 is kind of a gotcha, though.
Well yeah obv.
In post 169, Hot Cheetos wrote:
In post 166, YellowKingValley wrote:Maybe we should vote who to lynch, kill and investigate! :lol:
I wouldn't mind directing the vig.
Directing the cop/tracker is problematic since mafia can dodge the tracker.
Hmmm.... Scum contributing to the vig's decision at shooting? Seems.... A bit OP if the vig had townread on them.
In post 197, Hot Cheetos wrote:What are your thoughts on beast NS?
Hmm..... Seems legit.
In post 232, Hot Cheetos wrote:

Why?
Distancing, possibly due to YKV pointing out staged talks.
In post 233, Hot Cheetos wrote:

Nic cage
cheeto
and yellowkingvalley
Happy where my vote is. This post is a whole bunch of nothing.
that gives reads. Given it also gives fluff, it gives reads.Whole bunch of nothing? not quite....
In post 238, Hot Cheetos wrote:
In post 184, 1baldeagle1 wrote:I can't really provide an example, since it's ongoing, but I can tell this is not town Nic.
If all of your examples are ongoing, you don't have a big enough meta base to analyze him.
Seems town. Why do you disagree?
In post 209, notscience wrote:lmfao what the real fuck is this

Did that above post really just happen
It was quite town when it did.
Buddying Hermy and distancing ns.

In post 227, Banakai wrote:Nic cage
cheeto
and yellowkingvalley
Could us pegging you as scum be the reason we appeared on your scumlist?
Null reasoning; works as either alignment.
In post 242, Hot Cheetos wrote:
In post 235, mnemonicdevice wrote:
In post 226, beastcharizard wrote:Is your new meta being completely useless? There was literally no point in your last two posts so you are just mucking up the thread.

VOTE: YellowKingValley

I can just feel that you are scum.
Hmmm.... Legit. Legit meaning works as town, though possibly also as scum.

Nic cage
cheeto
and yellowkingvalley
I have found my two scum. There we go!

VOTE: beast
why not vote banakai with me?
Pushing bana.

AAand he votes me. No reasoning. Well, killvote.
In post 253, Hot Cheetos wrote:
In post 245, notscience wrote:Why did that look quite town?
Frustration/confidence seems genuine. I doubt there's a scumplayer in the world who is not confident enough to fake reads and scumhunting, but is confident enough to make a "this is why I'm town" post like that.
Distancing ns and buddying Hermy. Given that I like his reasoning for Hermy town.....
In post 285, Hot Cheetos wrote:Top 3 scum: banakai venrob beast

top 3 town: ns mnem baldeagle
Bana, me, and beast. Give reasons?
In post 318, Hot Cheetos wrote:Fuck!

Well, I guess scum got what they wanted

Sorry nic. Would have loved to keep playing with you...

Jump on the banakai wagon for towncred
Response to Nic claiming. Anyone notice that Nic didnt die? As claimed cop? AND HE GOT A RESULT? Not jailk'd. Not killed. Wut.
In post 330, Hot Cheetos wrote:

(Everyone sheeps)

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT!
you a scum partner Venrob?

I've been voting ban since p1

HURT: Venrob
I hadn't read as much as i would have liked yet. Slight overreaction. But still in response to my post, fair enough.
In post 342, Hot Cheetos wrote:
In post 339, YellowKingValley wrote:He's a liar.
What makes you so convinced he's a liar?
In post 364, Hot Cheetos wrote:Actually his paranoia is seeming quite town to me
Townreading Ykv. For suspecting him. Hmmm...
In post 388, Hot Cheetos wrote:Any info from it?
And we get to the latest post. Seeming staged; with nic's "I used my shot."

Scum HC, shows reasoning for town Hermy, scum ns/Nic. More toward scum Nic than scum ns.
repost of HC Iso
In post 1034, Venrob wrote:He could have lied about a role on purpose. That has nothing to do with the fact that he is, indeed, scum. YKV, a confirmed town, agrees with me on this..... os unless it's nic/YKV, that leaves me with the clear voting with me. And of course, if it is nic/YKV then I'm not scum. Case in point, HC is scum.
HC scum
In post 1036, Venrob wrote:no, it doesnt. It supports the fact that i'm not the only one saying hc is scum, and that there is confirmed at least one townie saying HC is scum (ykv is town unless nic and ykv are scum, but if nic and ykv are scum i am not scum so i am town.)
HC Scum
In post 1042, Venrob wrote:No, HC has to be scum because HC is scum!
Hc scum

Busy, saw a consensus on beast. Hammered him.

End. Not gonna iso my posts this day.
I'm back!
Kalimar
Kalimar
Goon
Kalimar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1274 (ISO) » Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:52 pm

Post by Kalimar »

Last edited by Kalimar on Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Completed Open Games”