Mini Normal 2062: Erinnerungen (um game over)

Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #1250 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:09 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 1247, u r a person 2 wrote:@chara What do you think about him basically contradicting that post in the next post?
i see what.. might be viewed as a contradiction, but it doesn't look like one when i think about it.
he's saying insomnia makes posts that sound towny, an indicator of good scum, but which won't be enough to overwrite the scummy behaviour of previous slots. and that it looks like he's trying too hard for towncred, and using Shiidaji slot for towncred.

am i misunderstanding/missing something?
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1251 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:12 pm

Post by The Last Knight »

In post 1245, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 1236, The Last Knight wrote:Yeah, sure, just a sec. I'm sure there's something.

Mainly, I just wanted to like him because he was posting. I lost track of who replaced who and then put it all in context, hence the post about putting it in perspective with the other two before him.

But give me a sec and I'll find something that I liked too.
Is the follow-up to this?

If not, what happened to this?
That was technically the follow up, yeah.

Sorry, I do this almost all on mobile while at work in between performing. I have a few tabs open trying to work it all out.
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1252 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:13 pm

In post 1250, Chara wrote:
In post 1247, u r a person 2 wrote:@chara What do you think about him basically contradicting that post in the next post?
i see what.. might be viewed as a contradiction, but it doesn't look like one when i think about it.
he's saying insomnia makes posts that sound towny, an indicator of good scum, but which won't be enough to overwrite the scummy behaviour of previous slots. and that it looks like he's trying too hard for towncred, and using Shiidaji slot for towncred.

That's about it, yes.
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1253 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:17 pm

In post 1244, Emperor flippyNips wrote:@TLK i mean i've been busy, trying to post when i can. also lurking doesn't always mean scum.

i understand not liking lurkers but that doesn't mean they're scum. once it can be identified as active lurking i feel that's different, but that's not the case here
Nah, it was just a jab. You aren't lurking so much this game, but it's almost comical how often you got scum and then lurked.

I personally target lurkers because I want to see how everyone feels in the thread but also particularly because it's really easy to let other people dig their own graves as scum. At least in my irl experiences.
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1254 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:24 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 1250, Chara wrote:i see what.. might be viewed as a contradiction, but it doesn't look like one when i think about it.

The whole read feels wrong to me because the first two slots didn't post much, and none of it was a blatant scum claim, right? Heck, the scummiest thing about the first two slots to me is the lurking and the replace outs. And neither of those is super scummy on its own, right?

So now we've got this high activity poster in the slot, and my instinct - and i think a town instinct - would be to form a read off of the new content.

But in previous posts he says that he thought insomnia's posts were townie, but is still giving more credit to the lurk outs of the predecessors?

And the progression is weird where he thinks the posts are townie, but he can't outlive the predecessors, but he also finds insomnia's posts scummy and... it just doesn't sound like an actual thought process.

And I wish I hadn't asked you before finishing with TLK because he basically just took the out, but I get ansy =/
103-11 0-2
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1255 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:24 pm

In post 1251, The Last Knight wrote:
In post 1245, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 1236, The Last Knight wrote:Yeah, sure, just a sec. I'm sure there's something.

Mainly, I just wanted to like him because he was posting. I lost track of who replaced who and then put it all in context, hence the post about putting it in perspective with the other two before him.

But give me a sec and I'll find something that I liked too.
Is the follow-up to this?

If not, what happened to this?
That was technically the follow up, yeah.

Sorry, I do this almost all on mobile while at work in between performing. I have a few tabs open trying to work it all out.
Right, the thing I wanted to say about Insomnia, other than voting:

I agree with a lot of the reads and pushes on these slots. That is a lot of the reason why I liked this slot. I liked it so much that I forgot who replaced who. Then I went back and realized that it's likely all bullshit.
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1256 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:25 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 1251, The Last Knight wrote:That was technically the follow up, yeah.
Those are bits that you found townie from insomnia, right?
103-11 0-2
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1257 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:38 pm

In post 1223, L84Dnr wrote:I'm not disregarding it. I think that you're scummier. I said that the reasoning is rubbish and smells synthetic. You voted RUAPerson2 because you disagreed with his vote. That isn't a reason, that's an excuse.
I like this post from L8. Voting someone because you disagree with their vote is bad form.

But that's kind of weird though because L8 voted Shiidaji and it seemed like it was because they didn't want to vote someone.

Not quite the same, but interesting comparison.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1258 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:42 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 1254, u r a person 2 wrote:And I wish I hadn't asked you before finishing with TLK because he basically just took the out, but I get ansy =/
i had thought about waiting to answer because it might give him an out, but... everything i said was just a summary of what TLK had already said, so i don't think there was an out to take.

and i was also scumreading Scept, so the read doesn't exactly surprise me. scumreading lurky/wooden content isn't especially odd from TLK, i think.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1259 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:43 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 1254, u r a person 2 wrote:And the progression is weird where he thinks the posts are townie, but he can't outlive the predecessors, but he also finds insomnia's posts scummy and... it just doesn't sound like an actual thought process.
what i got from it was he thinks they sound towny, not that he thinks they're towny. i also thought insomnia's concentration on Shii being conftown was strange.
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1260 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:44 pm

In post 1256, u r a person 2 wrote:
Okay, so it seems like you're trying to get me to say that Insomnia looking into my iso makes him townie.

No, that's not what I'm saying.

I simply saw he was looking into me, asked someone else about me, and then asked me for my read on someone else. All of this, without posting his read on me. I just got curious what the result was.

And then never found a post to quote that I liked. It was more of the tone and the volume of posting. But that's about it. The content itself just comes off pretty scummy now that I have come to that conclusion.

Specifically though, the stuff about how he calls himself out for being scummy can be seen as town, but in full context he seems scum.
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1261 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:45 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 1258, Chara wrote:
In post 1254, u r a person 2 wrote:And I wish I hadn't asked you before finishing with TLK because he basically just took the out, but I get ansy =/
i had thought about waiting to answer because it might give him an out, but... everything i said was just a summary of what TLK had already said, so i don't think there was an out to take.

and i was also scumreading Scept, so the read doesn't exactly surprise me. scumreading lurky/wooden content isn't especially odd from TLK, i think.

yeah that's fair. I might be a little tunneled here. It's just that all game I've been getting the same scummy vibes from TLK as from his brother, just without the troll-aspect that makes me think burke could be town.

As either alignment, TLK is doing exactly what I would advise town to do when under pressure, and that is a point in favor of town!tlk.
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1262 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:46 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 1260, The Last Knight wrote:
In post 1256, u r a person 2 wrote:
Okay, so it seems like you're trying to get me to say that Insomnia looking into my iso makes him townie.

No, that's not what I'm saying.

I simply saw he was looking into me, asked someone else about me, and then asked me for my read on someone else. All of this, without posting his read on me. I just got curious what the result was.

And then never found a post to quote that I liked. It was more of the tone and the volume of posting. But that's about it. The content itself just comes off pretty scummy now that I have come to that conclusion.

Specifically though, the stuff about how he calls himself out for being scummy can be seen as town, but in full context he seems scum.
I really wasn't trying to set you up. It didn't seem like they were posts you liked, which is why I asked if it was the follow-up. It didn't seem like it was. The bolded is reasonable.
103-11 0-2
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1263 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:59 pm

Thanks for hearing me out. I will give you a read of your iso when I get home, urap2. Leaving work now.
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1264 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:59 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

L84Dnr - Insomnia (1199)
The Last Knight - Shiidaji (1001), Chara (1087), U R A Person 2 (1214)
Insomnia - L84DNR (1176), TLK (1231)

Not voting: Flippynips, Vedith, Burkenstock, DEB, Flavor Leaf,

Here's an
unofficial
vote count.

Chara, I know I only asked you about like one post from TLK, but where does your read as a whole fall atm? town or scum
103-11 0-2
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1265 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:03 pm

Post by Chara »

town, now.
i thought he was pretty scummy earlier, but this day i think his posting has really picked up.
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1266 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:05 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 1265, Chara wrote:town, now.
i thought he was pretty scummy earlier, but this day i think his posting has really picked up.
I got that impression, I just had noticed you were still voting there.
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1267 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:08 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

@TLK I'm looking forward to seeing whatcha got tonight

@Shiidaji What do you think about TLK these last few pages?
103-11 0-2
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1268 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:19 pm

Post by Chara »

UNVOTE:
so i was.
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1269 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:34 pm

Post by Zulfy »

VOTE COUNT 2 . 2

L84Dnr
- insomnia

wilky
-

Vedith
-

Shiidaji
-

Chara
-

Burkenstock
-

The Last Knight
- Shiidaji, u r a person 2

Dr Easy Bake
-

Flavor Leaf
-

u r a person 2
-

Emperor flippyNips
-

Insomnia
- L84Dnr, The Last Knight

Creature
-

--------------------------------------------------
Not Voting
- Burkenstock, Dr Easy Bake, Flavor Leaf, Emperor flippyNips, Vedith, Chara

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to Lynch

Deadline is in (expired on 2019-03-30 12:00:00)
Last edited by Zulfy on Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
no investigation no right to speak
L84Dnr
L84Dnr
Goon
L84Dnr
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1270 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:33 pm

Post by L84Dnr »

In post 1228, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 1223, L84Dnr wrote:Semantics. I guess posting Shiidaji's scumslip in Bolded Yellow wasn't enough push.
I must have missed the scum slip entirely. quote the post?
Post #890. Shiidaji uses a town-read of John Marv's slot to back his vote for Wilky.
In post 890, Shiidaji wrote:
In post 882, Emperor flippyNips wrote:
In post 880, Shiidaji wrote:Hi flip

VOTE: wilky I want this.

I would loveee, to hear why
Strong scum vibes from first pages before he started coasting by during all the head bobbing. His jerky reaction to RVS in 39. Many cases where I feel he asked questions for the sake of asking a question instead of really wanting an answer to help his reads.
In addition
John Marv slot is town
so when Scepticism replaced and posted it reassured me of this because he felt the same way as I did skimming through. Nothing since then has convinced me otherwise besides post 465 which I liked. Probably some other things I can't remember right now but it'll come.
Emphasis mine. I called BS because John Marv's non-contribution to the game was a complete null read and Scepticism's was little more. That would imply that his reason for voting Wilky was fabricated. My vote for him got me a condescending pat on the head for a non-answer that seemed even scummier.
L84Dnr
L84Dnr
Goon
L84Dnr
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1271 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:45 pm

Post by L84Dnr »

In post 1249, The Last Knight wrote: This also feels either way for me:

1) if he's calling out Shiidaji for liking a slot scum read by L8, then it makes sense for town!L8 to pressure Shiidaji for this. I disagree with voting for Shiidaji because I don't think she's scum and that this is L8 misdirecting his scum read for some weird town reason.
I wasn't actually. Different people read get different reads. I might disagree with you but unless it's wildly insane I'm not about to vote you for having a difference of opinion. Not even as scum would I do something that weird.

Shiidaji town-read the John Marv slot. But John Marv was a complete non-entity. Nothing there to read. OK, three whole one line posts, one of which was "Hallo!" If somebody town-reads a null like that then I call BS.
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1272 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:41 pm

In post 494, u r a person 2 wrote:These posts are probably good to read first for context on the game as a whole

Spoiler:
In post 260, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 252, u r a person 2 wrote:Can someone give me a quick diagram of who knows who in this game from outside of the MS website?
Allow me.

I know TLK, Burkenstock, Dr Easy Bake, and Emperor FlippyNips.

I met Dr Easy Bake 5-6 years ago, he now lives across the country, and I met FlippyNips separately from that. However, we’ve played on our Xbox’s together for about a year now.

I worked with TLK for about 8 months last year, and he’s hung out in group hangouts a couple times with FlippyNips. Not too much, though.

I met Burkenstock through TLK, because they’re brothers, and since Apex Legends came out, we mix and match play that with flippyNips, Dr Easy Bake, and Burkenstock, so they only know each other slightly.

TLK has heard stories about Dr Easy Bake and vice versa, but they’ve never even talked to each other.
In post 274, Flavor Leaf wrote:I downplayed my connection to FlipNips. We worked together on film sets for about 3 and a half years now, met both of our first weeks, and then i moved down the street from him after living an hour and a half away, so I feel comfortable in hyper analyzing him.

Dr Easy Bake and I have a different relationship.

He is my number 1 fan, but I am also the bane of his existence.
I also get a sick, twisted pleasure of gaslighting him.
I like posts like this. These are protown and give me good vibes.
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1273 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:45 pm

In post 383, u r a person 2 wrote:P.edit this also works as an answer for wilky

Well
I'm town reading to differing degrees
L84dnr
You
Persivul
FL
emperor flippynipps

and I'm sheeping TLK's town read on his brother.

But if brother sandal is scum, TLK probably is, too.

So I'd say you might want to look into anybody else?
But I never understood why Burke and I had to be lumped together. It feels like you're only saying it because we're brothers (something that I think should be avoided imo). I don't think I missed you saying anything about why this is a causality argument, so if you could explain what you mean that'd be great.

This is my main gripe with you.
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1274 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:49 pm

@u r a person 2

If you could give me a sweeping tier list (of hopefully half or more of the remaining group) with as much or as little analysis as you want, I'd be able to understand where you stand. Then I can fully give you my account of you.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”