Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1275 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:37 am

Post by Kise »

Kise wrote:So you're saying it was his idea. Interesting. Faraday openly admits to being partnered with PD.

I was mocking Prana's goofy ass with this post, btw. Hoopla, what was wrong with finding out if Reg would've vigged scum between Faraday and LLD?
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1276 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:54 pm

Post by Kise »

Interesting...

Unvote

Yet…
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #1277 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:04 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

Oh, hey. New day.

Hoopla got a negative on DDD?

Kay.

I need to discuss something with my team...
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #1278 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:15 pm

Post by Hoopla »

Kise wrote:
Kise wrote:So you're saying it was his idea. Interesting. Faraday openly admits to being partnered with PD.

I was mocking Prana's goofy ass with this post, btw. Hoopla, what was wrong with finding out if Reg would've vigged scum between Faraday and LLD?

What does that even mean?
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #1279 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:31 pm

Post by Hoopla »

*twiddles thumbs*

Today is going to be long and drawn out, isn't it?
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1280 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:42 pm

Post by quadz08 »

Must... find... time... to... ISO... Zito...

So, two scum left.

I don't remember why Faraday is mostly-conf-town. I'll have to look into that as well.

I'll do these things as soon as I have a chance.
Current Avatar: Kronk. Duh.
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #1281 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:52 pm

Post by Hoopla »

quadz08 wrote:Must... find... time... to... ISO... Zito...

So, two scum left.

I don't remember why Faraday is mostly-conf-town. I'll have to look into that as well.

I'll do these things as soon as I have a chance.

Let me save you some time.

Zito flipped scum. He picked the number 6. Faraday and LLD also picked the number 6. This means they are town unless you believe scum are doubling up.

I have "not a goon" reports on you and DDD, which means you cannot be scum together. So, unless you think I am scum, or scum have doubled-up, Kise must be scum.
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1282 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:33 am

Post by Debonair Danny DiPietro »

Kise wrote:Interesting...

Unvote

And pointless.

Meanwhile, I'm trying to wade through an argument a teammate is making about Kise's role selection but I find it convoluted and excessively complicated for the situation.
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1283 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:52 am

Post by Debonair Danny DiPietro »

Kise, did you ever explain why you didn't use your ability at all on D1?
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #1284 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:09 am

Post by Faraday »

I remember him saying he missed the deadline or something at some stage, DDD.

Honestly, not sure what to do. I was planning on voting DDD but the goon cop innocent means I'm sort of mindfucked.

Bah this week is fucking busy for me. I'm got packing and shopping and unpacking for the next few days and flying out Sunday. Shouldn't need a temporary replacement or anything but letting you know my access will be spotty.

Kise: why'd you vote DDD then unvote, what'd you learn?
are you thinking of me when you're with somebody else?
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1285 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:50 pm

Post by Kise »

I didn't learn anything, but 9 hours passed and no one posted when I voted for DDD. One of my teammates is saying LLDscum doubled up - and he's been saying you're scum for a month or two now. An old point that was brought up was that LLD was the one exclaiming the fact that scum have never doubled up as if it was a mindfuck seed planted on page one.

LLD, look.

I myself have had a townread for a long time, and it's not just what my teammate is saying but also Reg's death that makes me consider if LLD is mafia.

Yet…
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #1286 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:57 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

Oh look, that's what I was waiting for.

Vote: Kise
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1287 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:15 pm

Post by zoraster »

Ignore me.
Last edited by zoraster on Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1288 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:19 pm

Post by Kise »

This is what I was talking about, Hoopla. Tell me if you see a pattern.

Regfan wrote:Town (From Strongest to Weakest): Kise, Prana, Hoopla, SpyreX, Quadz, Papa Zito, DDD
Scum (From Strongest to Weakest): Faraday, LLD, SSBF

Regfan wrote:Not at all what I said. I don't believe DDD or SpyreX are scum...

I do very much see scum doubling up in the 6's though, so in the event of a SSBF scum-flip I think starting to deal with the 6's would be optimal, so I have no qualms with either Faraday or LLD being shot in that scenario...

In a SSBF town-flip things become much more difficult, although I see scum doubling up I see no way they would triple up or have two people at six and one person after that meaning Hooplas 9 makes her very unlikely to be scum with two of the 6's. This means, in the event of a SSBF town-flip, there's likely two scum in the 6's (LLD, Faraday, PZ) and one in the 2 or 3's (Kise, Prana).

Regfan wrote:
SpyreX wrote:Ok catching up on the pages I've missed and even in a casual glance and reading Reg's wall of doom (which I think the heart if not the results are in the right place I'm going to say this again in even more clear and concise terms:

LLD is confirmed town as far as I'm concerned.

Sigh. The frustrating bit is I disagree with you but upon replacing in the one thing that Parama made me promise to do was to sheep your reads however wrong I may believe it is.

... I want to make it clear that I don't believe vigging of DDD or SpyreX should happen under any circumstances.

Regfan wrote:number-wise the following team add up to me: SSBF + Kise + Faraday/LLD
Reads wise the following team seem likely to me: SSBF + Faraday + LLD

Regfan was not going to vig DDD, therefore DDDscum would be safe and did not need her killed on N2. Regfan would have aimed for Faraday or strongly for LLD. If LLD is town, Reg would have misvigged with no prob. The mafia felt it was needed to deal with the N3 vig over the tracker, and that's what I'm looking into. I'm not viewing Faraday as scum because he's been playing bored VT the whole time on top of being an early Zito-voter.

Under these circumstances when significant roles are all claimed, I felt the need to find out what possible reasons a OSV was more threatening to scum than a tracker. That was my whole reason for attacking Prana yesterday because it didn't make sense. As for me being scum, Hoopla, if you really want to go there, think of how I could have voted no lynch and used LLD's intent to vote no lynch as well to stall the arguing and mindgames out. No, I put Zito away instead. Yesterday, I went over with Prana how being scum with Zito did not fit with a scenario I presented that saw the tracker killed N2 and Reg's vig was blocked N3 after a mislynch. Don't view things like this as WIFOM - Make an effort to ACTUALLY CONSIDER the circumstances given to you.

Oh hi.

Vote: LLD

That's not addressing the question I linked you to from yesterday.

Yet…
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #1289 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:22 pm

Post by Hoopla »

You missed my vote for Kise on the previous page, zoraster.

Kise's 1285 is the beginnings of desperate line of logic. Take it from SpyreX, LLD is town.
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #1290 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:35 pm

Post by Hoopla »

Kise, you're dabbling in low percentage conspiracy theories. I think the rest of the town is wise enough to see that. Regfan could easily have been killed purely for looking obv-town (which he was) - or for scum to bring mylo a day closer, mitigating a 50/50 situation (which we had yesterday). A N3 vig would have given us the safety net of allowing us to be wrong on a 50/50 (if one occured).

This town needs to lift its game and avenge Prana. He'd be turning in his grave as we speak, watching us flounder around today doing nothing. Where is the anger? Where is the lust for scum's blood? Prana blew this game wide open for us, and now that he's dead, we're going nowhere.

Kise is obv-scum. DDD is obv-scum.

If you need any further proof that this is the only combination that makes sense, all you need to do is look no further than Kise's posts today, and DDD's posts today and yesterday. Where is the townie flailing? Where are the tells that townies drop when they're falsely accused, and their lynch is going to lose the game? They don't exist. Kise's vote on LLD is terrible and laughably scummy. DDD STILL hasn't committed to a position after getting away with pushing no-lynch yesterday. Plus he's the only one in a group full of town 1's. PLUS Zito shot SpyreX over DDD.

I don't know what more you all need. This is a call to arms. LLD, Faraday, quadz. Get in here and stop lurking.
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #1291 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:39 pm

Post by Hoopla »

Kise wrote: As for me being scum, Hoopla, if you really want to go there, think of how I could have voted no lynch and used LLD's intent to vote no lynch as well to stall the arguing and mindgames out. No, I put Zito away instead.

:roll:

You "put Zito away" once you realised you had no chance of lynching Prana. You're not getting any credit for that, especially when your position for most of yesterday was;

Kise wrote:The reason you chose not to track Hoopla got a chuckle out of me.... Forget this guy.
vote: prana
. You waited for hoopla's result and mine to make sure you could pin this on Zito. There's an incredible amount of scumminess in this game which obviously has to include town at some unknown number. Town shouldn't make the game this damn difficult for other town. I don't care for no lynch because no one outside of Zito and Prana factor in to my suspicion of them both..... @Hoopla: I'm thinking there's scum within Faraday and LLD due to Reg likely vigging them. That would have helped scum if LLD/Far are town, yeah? Too many people fucking up, though I didn't realize Zito was told to target SpyreX. Your thoughts, as I did ask you as well?
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1292 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:46 pm

Post by quadz08 »

Hoopla.

If DDD is obv-scum, as you say, AND he is now the ONLY 1 left who hasn't flipped town yet, why didn't you vote him at the start of the day? Seems like it should be an easy decision to me from your perspective, o queen of the numbers.

And explain again why non-goon results on DDD and I mean we can't be scum together?
Current Avatar: Kronk. Duh.
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #1293 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:52 pm

Post by Hoopla »

quadz08 wrote:Hoopla.

If DDD is obv-scum, as you say, AND he is now the ONLY 1 left who hasn't flipped town yet, why didn't you vote him at the start of the day? Seems like it should be an easy decision to me from your perspective, o queen of the numbers.

And explain again why non-goon results on DDD and I mean we can't be scum together?

He is obv-scum. But there is a tiny outside chance of a Kise/quadz scumteam, as opposed to Kise/DDD - which makes Kise the rational choice for today.

Erm... because you and DDD both claimed vanilla, and there is only one role unclaimed (Role Cop), it means one of you
must
be a VT if neither of you are goons.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #1294 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:54 pm

Post by Faraday »

Vote Kise

I don't believe scum doubled up, thus yeah, LLD is out. + town read all game.
Quadz isn't scum for meta reasons. Now that metamafia is over I can say that I don't think quadz would want a scum pm in the forseeable futures/singer would let him take a scum pm :P
Hoopla is town based on her play here. Also there's no incentive to clear DDD if she's scum.
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1295 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:56 pm

Post by Kise »

Numbers bullshit. The same reason why LLD can't be scum in her view, because LLD picked the same number group as Zito.

Hoopla, don't ignore my point with mudslinging. LLD and I could have went with no lynch if I really wanted to save my "buddy" Zito. I want to point out that LLD tried cuddling up to me with that kitty-to-master roleplay tactic, and also kept asking me if I'd consider that we were in mylo and lynching was oh so dangerous.

Faraday, you're fucking up.

Yet…
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #1296 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:00 pm

Post by Hoopla »

Finally we have some action up in here.
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1297 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:06 pm

Post by Kise »

Faraday baby, talk to me.

Yet…
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #1298 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:08 pm

Post by Faraday »

Kise: who's LLD's scumbuddy?
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1299 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:17 pm

Post by Kise »

DDD or Hoopla. They've been collecting points on all the mislynches so far. Probably DDD though due to him sliding on both Amrun and GreyICE at the end-points.

quadz claiming VT when he did rules him out. I've already said why I'm ruling you out.

You don't think scum would have been better off letting Regfan misvig LLD, in your book? And I took 3SRB over any other guaranteed power role with more longevity as scum? Please don't make me beg.

Yet…

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”