mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #1275 (ISO) » Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:40 am

Post by mastin2 »

Was going to post this along with my UN and fitz and Kimor cases, but I don't think there's much to add to it, so it's pretty much complete enough for posting now.
Spoiler: Case on me
Boiled down, people find me suspicious for:
-Meta. When I've come back from a three-month vacation, has specified I'm turning a new leaf, have an eternal newbie philosophy of always reinventing myself, incorporating successful elements of town/scum play into scum/town play, and have been in so many games that someone can make any accusation on me and back it up with a game, and/or make an accusation about me
not
doing something and come up with a game. (By now, it has to be 90+ games on mafiascum in my career, not including marathons.)

So, bluntly...
fuck. meta.

If people really want to use meta against me, I know my own meta better than anyone else, and can point to any game of any alignment and show any tell to be false. The whole exercise of meta on me is pointless, specifically because using any single game won't work. If you can give the
general
picture saying I'm scum and support it with multiple scum games of mine, then THAT would be worth countering, but you can't, because I'm town.

On the other hand, I'm perfectly capable of linking to my doctor games in the past and showing how this is
exactly
how I've
always
played doctor: aggressively, along with an obsession with the nightkill. I won't, 'cause I dislike the prospect of defending myself with meta, but if someone wants me to, I can.

-"Mastin Championed the FP Lynch!"
Yes. Yes, I did. I was wrong about FP and FP happened to flip town, but nobody's explained how my strong push to lynch FP is scummy, other than...

-"Mastin showed no remorse for the FP lynch!"
Except, I did. It's just that it was subtle. My emotions almost always are. I was surprised at FP flipping town, my confidence was wrecked, and I entirely lacked direction, hence the spam-posting during the beginning of the day, to FIND direction.

If I had deliberately played up my emotions, if I exaggerated my feelings, then THAT would have been a scumtell. But since I'm town, I didn't do that.

-"Mastin backed out of the RM lynch for fear of the consequences!"
This and me championing the FP lynch are pretty much mutually exclusive. If I were scum, I'd have no fear of mislynching RM, and in fact would have pushed it through.

Among other reasons, it'd be consistent with my stance on FP, and far more pragmatically, I could get away with it easily, because of how the RM wagon was flowing.

However, because I'm town, the reason I did a 180 on RM is because--as a good town player does when presented with new evidence--
my read changed to match the facts
, rather than (as with confirmation bias) the facts warping to match my read.

-"Mastin knew RM would flip town, and wanted towncred for being off the lynch wagon!"
Again, the FP wagon shows why I wouldn't do this as scum. And again, which explanation is simpler?
I'm scum, who was pushing hard to get a mislynch that I knew was likely going to happen without my help, only to back out at the last minute hoping to get towncred...
...Or that I'm town, who pushed my read until I realized it was wrong?

Yeah.

-"Mastin's reads have been all over the place; he's been throwing stuff at the wall, just to see what will stick."
This is actually a pretty strong towntell when it comes to my play. As scum, I NEVER lack direction. I ALWAYS know where I'm heading with regards to my reads. I have conviction from the moment I enter the game, every day. Consistently, across all of my scum games, you'll not see me show doubt. (With the possible exception of multiscum, where the doubt isn't faked.)

As town, however, it's there. The uncertainty of the game means that I'm always second-guessing myself. Especially after night. This uncertainty is something I lack the ability to express as scum, since as scum, I already know the setup. (With the exception of multiscum, in which I don't.) Every time I've tried, the results felt extremely exaggerated, because they were. It's not something I can fake.

But beyond this meta defense, think about how my reads have changed. Yes, they've been all over the place, but so were other players', such as AP's. The reason being, much as in the above (only without meta), that a town player in this game is always looking for the truth, reviewing the evidence and making reads based off of it, rather than making evidence based off of reads. My reads were all over the place, because when I came in, I lacked direction. AP's reads were all over the place, because when he came in, he lacked direction. Ultimately, as the course of the day unfolded, our reads began to solidify, as we got a better hold of the game.

-"Mastin nightkilled two players supporting him to frame people!"
Yeahno. This is pretty much the final nail in the coffin for why I'm not scum, because I know not to do this.
The last time I-as-scum nightkilled two players supporting me in a game was also the first time I was scum. Yes, THAT long ago. (Either OhGodMyHamlet or OhGodMyVillage. Both are in the Newbie 700s, so check out whichever one of those I'm not the doctor-who-died-n1 in.)

It didn't work out so well for me. :P Because, guess what? By killing the players who had supported me, come mylo, I had no allies left. Imagine that! The WIFOM I had hoped to generate was not strong enough to carry my game through, and I lost the game.

That's exactly what two nightkills on Slandaar/Trollie would be: killing players who are supporting of me, leaving my only ally as the WIFOM generated from their deaths. That didn't go so well for me three years ago; nothing in the site meta has changed to make it go so well for me now.

No, as scum, I'd kill a mixture of the people in the middle of the game (redtail, Cooldog, and BBMolla would all be viable nightkills), who're unlikely to be doc'd and doubtful to be lynched. Maybe, if I were feeling bold enough, I'd kill people who had thrown suspicion my way, if I thought I could get away with it and people would write it off as NK WIFOM.

This defense does go into meta, though, so let me give you an argument which doesn't rely on it: occam's razor. Which is simpler?
That I'm scum, who killed two players that would have helped me mislynch UberNinja, in order to help hopefully frame him off of NK WIFOM...
...Or that I'm town, and they were killed for their reads?

-Mod WIFOM. "No way in hell did he include a phrase about only protecting against one kill". Only, he did, and the speculation about him not doing so is stupid. See here for this in slightly more detail. But to give most of the points:

I can't really counter the the "point", because as I just said, it's not really a point at all. However, if we wanna play games with setup spec, feel free to tell me:
-Where's the town power? We've got four claimed one-shot roles. No counterclaims. If my claim were false, that'd be down to
three
PRs, all of which are incredibly weak.
-Why did I claim something easily countered? With the setup as it is, it'd be pretty much GUARANTEED that there's a protective role, and yet, none other than my own has been claimed.
-If I'm scum, where is the protective role? My role is the only one which gives the town any protection from the scum at all.
-How did I manage to predict that there was a killing role in the game other than the scum? I pretty much flat-out stated I knew there was one thanks to 1027.
-Why do my posts over the days not come across as having a doctor mindset? Can you give an answer?
-If I were scum planning on claiming one-shot doctor who got roleblocked on Trollie, why did I back out and instead of saying it was a roleblock, that Cooldog's kill was responsible?
*For that matter, if I were scum, why the heck would I claim one-shot doctor? It's not a claim which would save me, unless I sacrificed my nightkill to "prove" my claim.

SO LET'S GIVE THE TL;DR:
-Where's the town power if I'm fakeclaiming? Where's the protective roles if I'm fakeclaiming? Why'd I fakeclaim something easily counter-claimed? Where's the scum motive in my actions? How's my claim at all consistent with my scumplay? How's my play at all consistent with my scumplay? All of these have been asked. None of them answered.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1276 (ISO) » Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:39 am

Post by havingfitz »

(mini)Wall post #2.

In post 1158, mastin2 wrote:tl;dr: Trollie was a lightning rod, taking every action last night. (With the possible exception of AP, who mighta targeted scum. If so, then it'd be UN.
Conjecture. We know Trollie was shot but we do not know how many times and regardless of how many times….that he was protected.

Also, fitz is scum--he saw Trollie had lived, and likely thought, "HA! SK!" This is backed up by UN immediately jumping to the SK theory as soon as Trollie also died, rather than the quite more obvious one-shot vig. A 1-shot vig fits with all the other roles, mine, AP's, and Slandaar's quite well, whereas a SK is something that the scum would be thinking about. Heavily,
heavily
thinking Kimor's the third, and maybe for the same reason: for thinking of an SK. See also: his inquiry as to Trollie's death.
Why as scum would I (or anyone) have any reason to think there was an SK in the game? I assumed Trollie was going to live and when he did…I voted him in continuation to suspicions I voiced towards him on D1.

Add in the fact that Slandaar's suspects were those three slots (and Axxle), and the fact that Trollie's suspects were those three slots (and Axxle--he was certain on UN and fitz), and you've got a solid picture:
Slandaar was all over Axxle yet you disregard that. Trollie spent a good deal of time lobbying for RM’s lynch (as did you) yet his proven less than perfect radar is still good enough for you to use as a valid reason for suspicion.

The scumteam of Mini 1377 is UberNinja, havingfitz, and Kimor.
Want more? I'm only getting warmed up, here. The
evidence
WIFOM and conjecture
for this team has been piling up for three days, now, and has finally come to the point where it's pretty much the only team possible.
The only team possible? WOW! So there’s no way scum could be mastin, Axxle, Kimor OR mastin, Axxle, BBmolla OR mastin, Axxle, redtail OR mastin, Axxle, CoolDog? Note…I’m not saying BBmolla, redtail, CooDog or Kimor are scum (one is)…I’m just pointing out that as town….you would have no way of knowing with the certainty you are pushing.

AND Wall #3

In post 1159, mastin2 wrote:
Fact:
(To me) I protected Trollie last night. Trollie still died.
Fact:
Cooldog has claimed one-shot vig, killing Trollie last night.
Speculation:
The scum killed Trollie.
Fact one is no fact. Fact two means what? Fact three is complete conjecture. Why wouldn’t scum have targeted ~vig AP? Unless they weren’t concerned about him actually shooting at UN. CoolDog could have very well shot Trollie (I know I would have). Anything else is in your imagination….i.e unknown.

And here's how things go: Matt starts the day. He makes a mod error, in not calculating whatever nullified my protection. (Unless there's a blocking role that blocked me, it's that Trollie was double-killed, when I can only protect against one kill. This is also proof of my claim, by the way, since if there wasn't a protection role stopping a Trollie kill, what caused the moderator error in thinking Trollie had lived?)
No comment for fear of modkill.

Fitz sees Trollie alive.
Speculation:
The scumteam is convinced there's a serial killer running around. Fitz votes Trollie. Going off of the above, it'd make sense from a scum's perspective, to immediately jump towards bulletproof SK, rather than doc-protection as happened. Notice how fitz gave no reasons for voting Trollie.
Once again…why would anyone think there was an SK? When I put my vote on Trollie there was only one kill showing up (AP’s). I would have had no reason to suspect a 3rd party killer. See the bullshit you are pumping out? As for Trollie vote reasons…1st) not everyone always provides vote rationale…and 2nd) I’m pretty sure my exchange/vote with Trollie on D1 made my continued suspicions obvious. So my reasons were out there. Misrep.

Then, UN goes about on two crazy theories. The first is that the hider was mistakenly treated as a bodyguard. Yeah. But his third theory instantly jumps to the conclusion of serial killer, with a protection role in the game--why? Why not, simply, that there's a one-shot vig? It's an incredibly common role, which easily augments the 1-shot cop. He ignores occam's razor, and goes for a more complicated "SK-blocked-by-doc".
Speaking of ignoring Occam’s Razor… what do you think of the people on both mislynches? :roll:

Really, the thought of a serial killer comes more frequently from the scum than it does the town. Furthermore, as a final nail in his coffin, he says that I should be lynched today, while
simultaneously pushing an Axxle/fitz/Kimor scumteam
. Why would he want me dead when he's pushing three other names? At this stage, I'd point out, it's likely that the scum have no choice but to bus each other. And this fits into UN's scum meta perfectly; in the last game UN, fitz, and I were all present, the scumteam had to bus each other in lylo, while pushing a suspect who was town.
Why do you keep bringing up a SK? How does this have anything to do with anything? It cooooooooould have been a brief consideration between the time the mod changed Trollie to dead and the time CoolDog said he vigged him but otherwise I do not recall any time were an SK was a topic worth consideration. Stop muddying the waters.

And guess what?

It worked.
We won, because we lynched a townie, rather than one of our buddies. This is EXACTLY what UN was hoping to accomplish, by putting me and Axxle (if my scumteam theory is correct) in his list, along with (out of the blue) fitz and Kimor. He wanted two things from this: 1: Push a mislynch. 2: If a mislynch proved impossible, get towncred for lynching his scumbuddy. Repeat for tomorrow as well. Push a mislynch. If it proved impossible, get towncred for lynching his scumbuddy. And then in 3p lylo (well, 4p mylo), push the mislynch.

-"Why is Axxle not scum?" Well, I can go over his play for previous days, just like I can go over the play of the previous days from fitz, UN, and Kimor/Pine to show you why they're scum. However, you can see the evidence in today just as well. Axxle opens up lylo (well, mylo) by voting for UberNinja, concluding (with a 50/50 chance of being correct) that AP hid behind scum, UN. He proposed that theory.
Axxle voting UN does not make Axxle town nor UN scum.

Then, fitz asks why it'd explain the two deaths nicely, and Axxle gives clear town reasoning as to why, and he invokes (semi-correctly) occam's razor with regards to the kills.

UN wrote:Mastin. I want to hear your wall on this because you're much more likely to be town given Trollie's flip.
This is the exact opposite of what UN was saying before, that he wanted me lynched.
UN, earlier in D3 wrote:No, actually. Mastin should be lynched
I repeat: Mastin should be lynched. Trollie'd already flipped. And now, he immediately reverses around, when Axxle starts pushing him, and says that I'm town, because he's desperate--he needs allies.

And after Cooldog claims his shot, Kimor comes in and says, simply, "That's interesting." (Which is the "interesting" scumtell--those who use the phrase interesting in a game are scum more often than not.) He asks why Cooldog shot Trollie, but to me, this read as being inside knowledge, of Kimor being scum, having shot Trollie, and wondering if Cooldog's an SK.
The interesting scumtell? Seriously? I prefer the “I’m a doc who didn’t protect the guy I thought was town and ~claimed vig on N2 on the heels of not protecting the guy I was surprised to see killed despite not thinking anyone was worth saving N1 which is also when I hoped to be NK’d myself” tell.

This day three play (which, as a reminder, is mylo) would be evidence enough to lynch all three of them. Add in the Trollie kill with his suspects, and the Slandaar kill with
his
suspects, and the VCA which (other than the D1 lynch and the D2 lynch) strongly points to these three as the scumteam...and, well...it's a pretty dang strong case, even without all the interactive scumtells that all three have been showing.
Scum don’t ever use WIFOM to their advantage do they?{/sarcasm}

They've been playing the scum game. I've looked at their isos. With a town and scum mindset in mind. The scum one makes more sense, as they've been playing the long game--playing low enough to stay off of people's radars, while high enough to stay out of trouble. They've been pushing mislynch after mislynch, and are showing zero pause as to why RM (and Trollie) flipped town. (THE VERY SCUMTELL UN ACCUSED ME OF DOING!) I'm not going to say everything they do is scum; it's not. They all have done some townie stuff. However, the overall picture is quite clear:
Are you accusing UN of playing low to stay off radars. Granted I didn’t post a lot over periods of D1 and D2 but that is how I am. Due to early game lack of interest or suspicions. As for mislynch after mislynch….none of us pushed the D1 mislynch. So WTF are you talking about? The only other mislynch was Robert who most people DID suspect. Everyone has pushed mislynches in this game…even you.

Interactions. Both with each other, and with the nightkills. Check.
WIFOM

Motive and intention. Looking at the actions behind the words. Check.
Conjecture

(This is another reason why Axxle's town--his words may be scummy, but his intention looks town.)
Buddy

Tone. Check.
WTF?

VCA. Check.
Not even close.

Everything checks out. The scumteam, here today, was trying to play for the win, but in their rush, they lost it all, and have been nailed.
lovely work of fiction.

Still need to catch up on his recent posts. And also…

VOTE: mastin
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1277 (ISO) » Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:54 am

Post by BBmolla »

In post 1260, UberNinja wrote:By PoE, it is probably BBmolla who is the third scum. Due to his overall level of lethargic/apathetic play, and because his gambit day 1 was probably double purpose: to either get a doc to counter-claim, or to have an excuse for not being nightkilled (because everyone assumes it was a gambit and thus scum wouldn't kill him obviously).

areyoufuckingkiddingme

If mastin is scum his interactions with me make no sense with us as buddy, and all the more sense that he's scum misleading me by appeasing to me.
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1278 (ISO) » Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:55 am

Post by UberNinja »

It matters not who the third scum is.

But if you're
not
his buddy, then why the hold up?
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1279 (ISO) » Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:56 am

Post by UberNinja »

I haven't read much of your interactions with mastin, btw

That was mostly me spitballing who the last scum might be purely by independent tells and PoE, obviously
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1280 (ISO) » Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:56 am

Post by UberNinja »

I haven't read much your interactions with mastin, btw

That was mostly me spitballing who the last scum might be purely by independent tells and PoE, obviously
Axxle
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1281 (ISO) » Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:10 am

Post by Axxle »

I was hoping I wouldn't have to claim:

I am a Universal Backup

I became a 1-shot cop when Slandaar died.
I investigated Mastin last night.
He is town.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1282 (ISO) » Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:12 am

Post by UberNinja »

Hmmm. Why mastin? Why not me, after RM flipped town?
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1283 (ISO) » Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:14 am

Post by UberNinja »

And why didn't you claim right away? If you're only one-shot it wouldn't matter to you.

That seems like a scum fakeclaim to me to try to pull a buddy out of the fire.
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #1284 (ISO) » Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:21 am

Post by mastin2 »

UN brings up some
very
good points, Axxle. Mind answering them?
(Surprised? Shouldn't be. Axxle's suspect #4. He's been town to me, but still in the suspect pool, and I'm not a fan of the claim.)
My academy.
Agnigi
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1285 (ISO) » Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:23 am

Post by UberNinja »

Actually, this makes perfect sense as a scum fakeclaim.

1. Claims to have targeted mastin (who agreed with Trollie on just about everything) instead of me (who pushed the RM lynch), or one of Kimor/havingfitz (who Trollie suspected heavily before his death) or even Trollie himself.

2. Has the earmarks of a fakeclaim such as a disclaimer like "I didn't want to reveal this until I had to..." which shows that he is trying to add something on to it to make it appear like he's a reluctant power role, which is BULLSHIT because as a 1-shot PR he wouldn't care about staying alive or being sneaky. If he was town he would have claimed right away, confirming both himself and his target.

3. Revealing only AFTER cooldog's, my, and havingfitz's votes on mastin is COMPLETE BULLSHIT, , and would have revealed his results right away as he would now effectively be a VT. And he should have (and WOULD have) claimed much earlier, thereby avoiding so much "useless" discussion.

It all makes perfect sense. Axxle is trying a last ditch attempt to pull mastin out of the fire

Probably because mastin is the only thing holding their team together at this point.

Also, I know for a fact that Axxle knows how to use night actions well, because of our last game together when he vigged 2 scum in a row.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1286 (ISO) » Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:23 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 1284, mastin2 wrote:UN brings up some
very
good points, Axxle. Mind answering them?
(Surprised? Shouldn't be. Axxle's suspect #4. He's been town to me, but still in the suspect pool, and I'm not a fan of the claim.)

and what the fuck is this distancing bullshit?!?!

BLOOOOOD for the blood gods!
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1287 (ISO) » Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:25 am

Post by UberNinja »

I probably sounds like a fucking mad scientist conspiracy theorist rofl

But seriously, death death death death death death death death ... etc
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #1288 (ISO) » Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:25 am

Post by mastin2 »

Though I will point out to UN:
-If Axxle is town, then his result on me means I'm town.
-If I am scum, Axxle would therefore have to be scum.
-However, if Axxle is scum, it doesn't necessarily mean I'm scum.

Basically, there are three possible scenarios:
Axxle's town, and I'm town.
Axxle's scum, and I'm scum.
Axxle's scum, and I'm town.

So in 2/3 scenarios, if you doubt Axxle, the correct move is not to vote me, but him. In only 1/3 scenarios am I a good lynch, whereas in 2/3, Axxle is.

I'm waiting on Axxle's answers before I make my judgment.
My academy.
Agnigi
Axxle
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1289 (ISO) » Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:28 am

Post by Axxle »

I targeted mastin because like I said Day 2 I didn't trust anyone claiming RM was too town to lynch. Out of those people I thought mastin was the best target since he's an asset as town and a detriment as scum.

I thought I didn't need to claim and that AP's flip along with mastin and cooldog's claims would make UN 100% scum in everyone's eyes. As the day went on and I saw that wasn't the case people started linking me with mastin so I was afraid that claiming would make things worse. There are too many votes on him now so I feel like I have to claim now.
Axxle
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1290 (ISO) » Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:30 am

Post by Axxle »

Also I was hoping we lynch UN today and I could reveal my info tomorrow since if I did so today mastin would be more likely targeted for the nightkill.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1291 (ISO) » Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:32 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 1288, mastin2 wrote:Though I will point out to UN:
-If Axxle is town, then his result on me means I'm town.
-If I am scum, Axxle would therefore have to be scum.
-However, if Axxle is scum, it doesn't necessarily mean I'm scum.

Basically, there are three possible scenarios:
Axxle's town, and I'm town.
Axxle's scum, and I'm scum.
Axxle's scum, and I'm town.

So in 2/3 scenarios, if you doubt Axxle, the correct move is not to vote me, but him. In only 1/3 scenarios am I a good lynch, whereas in 2/3, Axxle is.

I'm waiting on Axxle's answers before I make my judgment.

This entire post reeks of scumminess.
Axxle
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1292 (ISO) » Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:33 am

Post by Axxle »

Pssh, you were even getting supposedly vigged yesterday UN, why would I waste my shot?
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1293 (ISO) » Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:34 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 1290, Axxle wrote:Also I was hoping we lynch UN today and I could reveal my info tomorrow since if I did so today mastin would be more likely targeted for the nightkill.

If I was to flip scum then mastin would be almost confirmed town anyway (via me/mastin interactions plus Trollie) so this train of thought makes no sense as town.
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #1294 (ISO) » Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:36 am

Post by mastin2 »

I'm not buying it.
Axxle's last post before the lynch, if anything, implied a Trollie investigation. Not a Mastin one.
Axxle wrote:I have extreme suspicion on anyone who calls RM town. There is no reason other than being on the scumteam to have that much confidence. (Trollie comes to mind)

And even if he did...then why investigate a suspect? Proper play would be to investigate a null-read, such as Kimor, stated in that same post:
Kimor hasn't pinged my radar at all, what exactly is the case on him?

And these posts don't exactly sound like cop-investigated innocents.
hey mastin says a lot and sounds like he knows what he's talking about, I guess I'll follow him
---
If you believe mastin is town, which I do, then we need to explain two kills to get past the doctor.
---
Seems like the right thing to do.
I need to think this through.
My academy.
Agnigi
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1295 (ISO) » Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:43 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 1292, Axxle wrote:Pssh, you were even getting supposedly vigged yesterday UN, why would I waste my shot?

So why
mastin
? Why not the other two of Trollie's/mastin's suspects, havingfitz? or
Kimor???

It makes no sense and it reeks of last-resort scum trying to save a buddy.

Explain to me why in hell I should believe you. And then explain who could possibly be scum if not me, not you, and not mastin. Redtail would have to be scum then. Havingfitz would have to be scum then. Kimor I have less trouble believing, but the other two? No. And COOLDOG? He's fucking town and that's a guarantee.

It makes no fucking sense.

The only thing that makes sense is you/mastin/buddy

Which means we are definitely in LYLO because there is no way you would double for nothing with only 2 on your scum team unless A) you know something we don't about extra kills or roles or some such, or B) you think there is a serial killer that you have on a leash via double kill on Slandaar night 1, two separate kills night 2 (trollie and AP) and AP actually DID hide behind me (which is legitimately possible) and died anyway because serial killer, and then you and mastin have either rolecopped him and/or roleblocked him or something, i don't fucking know.

The point is... a 3 man scum team makes way more sense. No way a 2-man scum team goes double or nothing.

I want redtail and Kimor to comment on this situation. Now.

Redtail might actually be the third buddy. Me being so wrong about RM and Cooldog actaully gives me warm fuzzies about redtail being the possible 3rd. Also, BBmolla's answer to my suspicion was fantastic.

mastin -> Axxle -> Redtail

Make it so.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1296 (ISO) » Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:44 am

Post by UberNinja »

I am done posting until mastin or Axxle is lynched. I don't care which. I will switch to either.
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #1297 (ISO) » Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:46 am

Post by mastin2 »

UN, my point is that the only way I'm scum is if Axxle is scum as well.
Ergo, if you think I'm scum, you
must
think Axxle to be scum as well.
HOWEVER, Axxle could be scum and I town. In other words, the only scenario where I'm scum, Axxle's also scum, but Axxle can also be scum in another scenario, whereas I cannot.

And as I said...I'm not sure I buy the claim. It doesn't seem to match with Axxle's play. I have a
lot
of concerns about it. The timing, the reasoning...combine that with how Axxle's been on my scumdar for two days, and how he was on Trollie and Slandaar's scumdars...and it's enough to make me SERIOUSLY reconsider my scumteam. :/
My academy.
Agnigi
Axxle
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1298 (ISO) » Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:54 am

Post by Axxle »

In post 1295, UberNinja wrote:
In post 1292, Axxle wrote:Pssh, you were even getting supposedly vigged yesterday UN, why would I waste my shot?

So why
mastin
? Why not the other two of Trollie's/mastin's suspects, havingfitz? or
Kimor???

Why would I investigate Trollie or mastin's suspects? I'm investigating mastin because he's an asset as town and a liability as scum. Trollie wasn't either. If we had no flips I probably would have pushed Trollie today.

Explain to me why in hell I should believe you. And then explain who could possibly be scum if not me, not you, and not mastin. Redtail would have to be scum then. Havingfitz would have to be scum then. Kimor I have less trouble believing, but the other two? No. And COOLDOG? He's fucking town and that's a guarantee.

It makes no fucking sense.

The only thing that makes sense is you/mastin/buddy

You're scum. I don't have to explain any of this to you.

Which means we are definitely in LYLO because there is no way you would double for nothing with only 2 on your scum team unless A) you know something we don't about extra kills or roles or some such, or B) you think there is a serial killer that you have on a leash via double kill on Slandaar night 1, two separate kills night 2 (trollie and AP) and AP actually DID hide behind me (which is legitimately possible) and died anyway because serial killer, and then you and mastin have either rolecopped him and/or roleblocked him or something, i don't fucking know.

If I was scum and we were in LYLO I'd just push the No Lynch and we'd win.
Axxle
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1299 (ISO) » Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:55 am

Post by Axxle »

mastin, why would I try to save you as scum? We're in MYLO.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”