NY Mafia 155 - New Age Mafia II - Game Over!

Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1300 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:09 am

Post by Tierce »

In post 1296, Knight of Cydonia wrote:
In post 1294, scooby wrote:
In post 1291, Tierce wrote:So you're proposing scooby is scum AND is bussing
his last buddy
when there are so many town players to go about, redFF?

Get real. If scooby is scum, Rhinox is really obvtown.

WAIT, LAST BUDDY?

VOTE: TIERCE

4 scum in a 19 player game isn't far-fetched, though maybe on the weak side. This isn't a slip. Don't try and paint it thus.
Actually I was saying it was 5 scum--from redFF's perspective, he seems to be calling scooby AND Rhinox scum. I'm saying why it makes no sense for scooby to be bussing Rhinox (who would be, in that case, scooby's 'last buddy') at this stage when then are already three dead scum. There is very little benefit for scooby-scum if Rhinox-scum gets lynched at this stage since there are other viable town targets. THAT is what makes Rhinox obvtown should scooby flip scum.
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1301 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:48 am

Post by Quagmire »

In post 1298, Glork wrote:Hey look, Scooby got mislynched. That's cool.

Honestly, my apathy for mafia in general right now is at an all-time low. I might try to cobble together a case against Quagmire overnight. In the meantime, carry on.

Then get a replacement.
scooby
scooby
Mafia Scum
scooby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1302 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:15 am

Post by scooby »

I was town.

Tierce you must get lynched now because either you are luckyass scumbag that should have been lynched years ago or a RETARDED TOWNIE that made the most IDIOTIC case ever .

Thanks.

Also, to the townies that still have a brain. YOU HAVE TO LYNCH RHYNOX BEFORE ENDGAME.

Do not lynch redff, Glork or Quagmire. Stop being STUPID.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1303 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:18 am

Post by Tierce »

I'll believe you are town when I see OGML post your alignment in green. Until then, yeah, feel free to rant however much you want, that's not going to change my mind.
scooby
scooby
Mafia Scum
scooby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1304 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:20 am

Post by scooby »

LOL, YOU ARE AN IDIOT.

WHY WOULD I LIE NOW?

YOU ARE SO GETTING LYNCHED TOMORROW AND YOU DESERVE IT.

IDIOT.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1305 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:32 am

Post by Tierce »

Uhm, because lying is what scum do? If the game isn't over, you have to protect your last buddy. That seems pretty evident. The alternative for scum is not to post, but some post anyway, so...?

Call me an idiot all you want, say I 'deserve' to get lynched all you want--it's not going to happen. If you're town, I'm sorry,but I'll discuss that postgame and adjust my reads accordingly during night/Tomorrow. Expecting me to do so without a flip is, guess what,
idiotic
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #1306 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:49 am

Post by Glork »

Tierce, why are you bothering to argue with him at this point?
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1307 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:00 am

Post by Tierce »

Because I'm tired of being called stupid in this game. I'm the only one doing an effort at this stage, and if that's not good enough, there are NINE OTHER PEOPLE who aren't doing a thing, and SEVEN OF THEM at least are town. I understand laziness, I understand apathy, but what the hell? We lynched three scum in four days, and this is what we are reduced to? Complaining that my case is bad and not presenting alternatives at all?

I may not be as experienced as most of this playerlist, but I want to play this game. Even though it's a Large Normal and I far and beyond prefer Themes, the playerlist was what drove me into this game. And being Town is freaking awesome. But when I'm the only one pulling the weight, and then get called an idiot and have people saying I'll get lynched for being the one doing my goddamn job? Not cool.

If scooby is scum, great, I'm arguing with scum and arguing with my scumreads is what I end up doing anyway. If he's town, he's a jerk and I'm not sorry for this lynch due to how D2 turned out.
Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #1308 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:10 am

Post by Cogito Ergo Sum »

In post 1302, scooby wrote:Tierce you must get lynched now because either you are luckyass scumbag that should have been lynched years ago or a RETARDED TOWNIE that made the most IDIOTIC case ever .

She's going to live forever precisely because she made this case.
Scumchat is awesome. Yarr!

~"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."~
scooby
scooby
Mafia Scum
scooby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1309 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:27 am

Post by scooby »

Tierce, seriously SHUT THE FUCK UP. If you are town, stop talking idiotic stuff that makes people want to lynch you.

Cogito Ergo Sum, you can also go suck a horsedick. Nobody is talking to you.

Peace.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1310 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:34 am

Post by Tierce »

In post 132, JDodge wrote:Tierce's posting reads more to me like someone trying to REALLY REALLY IMPRESS US with some sort of bizarre, ill-thought out play more than it reads scum to me, tbh.

Stop trying so damn hard.
Rhinox wrote:
In post 109, JDodge wrote:
In post 108, Rhinox wrote:What do you think about the point I brought up about umoms?

you brought up a point about umoms? i was under the impression that he called out your bullshit and you chalked it up to wifom

nah man he whined and omgus'd me without actually addressing anything. Idk where you're coming up with this wifom you think happened but I didn't chalk anything up to wifom ever.

More importantly, why are you answering for agar?

Or if you really feel the need to answer you can at least say why you think my point was bullshit. You asked me to clarify my comment which I did. Were you not interested in the answer?

I meant to type OMGUS not WIFOM; rust.

I'm terribly fucking sorry for daring to interrupt your interrogation, sir. I'll have my resignation on your desk by Thursday.

Your comment still makes no fucking sense.

In post 175, Quilford wrote:
In post 171, iamausername wrote:
In post 107, AGar wrote:Seriously, anyone who had reasons for thinking umoms was scummy... for fucks sake, die already.

This statement bothers me a lot. AGar seems to be far too sure that no one could have had valid reasons to think umoms was scummy. I don't think he even knows what the reasons are in most cases, and yet he blanket condemns them all.

In post 58, nhammen wrote:Do you realize that this appears very much like trying to stifle discussion, right? This is very odd, especially after your comment that the game has a slow start.

This is also bothersome, because saying it 'appears like' stifling discussion suggests that nhammen knows that is not actually umoms' intent. But nhammen has been so consistent in sounding contrived at all times that I suspect it could be a personality tell more than a scumtell. Could do some meta reading to get a better idea if this is true or not, but let's be honest, I probably can't be bothered.

In post 131, Flameaxe wrote:
Unvote, Vote redFF
. Found somewhere better for my vote. I don't like the general brushing aside of the wagon just because it was quick. Justifying the fact that he and everyone else was only in it for the lol quicklynch, and there was generally nothing behind it. Giving people shit for prying into the votes on a bandwagon (spoiler alert: kind of the result of early bandwagoning, brah).

Yeah, unlike, say Tierce, who is sticking to her ridiculous guns, redFF is trying desperately to play down his association with the attempted quicklynch when he was one of the biggest proponents of it. And his attack on Rhinox in post 119 is tremendously insincere. He clearly didn't have a problem with Rhinox wanting umoms to address the points against her when he made post 99, but as soon as Rhinox starts getting some backlash, suddenly Rhinox is being totally dumb to suggest that there's anything for umoms to address. I don't see how you can reconcile those two posts.

UNVOTE: umoms
VOTE: redFF

You seem to be being
really
conservative and cautious with your language.

~~

Quagmire wrote:I've slept on it, and I think Tierce is the way to go, you guys. Her bizarre play reeks of being caught in doing something stupid, and she seems smart enough to understand why that style of play is stupid.

No because pardon me if I'm wrong but I don't think you've been around at the right time to know Tierce well and I think her behaviour is summed up perfectly by what JDodge and Bella said in . I do wish she'd stop talking about it, though.

~~

So vote Rhinox instead. UT is also a tops vote.

In post 202, Quagmire wrote:
In post 175, Quilford wrote:

Quagmire wrote:I've slept on it, and I think Tierce is the way to go, you guys. Her bizarre play reeks of being caught in doing something stupid, and she seems smart enough to understand why that style of play is stupid.

No because pardon me if I'm wrong but I don't think you've been around at the right time to know Tierce well and I think her behaviour is summed up perfectly by what JDodge and Bella said in . I do wish she'd stop talking about it, though.

You could be right but I do hang out in scumchat often so you could be wrong too. I can see where you're coming from, but I'm voting for her because of her reaction to it all. It seems there's too much 'trying-to-cover-my-tracks' nonsense.

Also the last PBPA post above ^^^^^^ also is trying too hard. It smells terrible to me.

In post 330, JDodge wrote:Tierce needs to step the fuck up as well.

You're not the boss of me~ And funnily enough,
no one
but the dead guy wants to lynch me. Get over yourself. /o/ If you're town, you're not as rewarding a lynch as Robbnva, but you're getting up there at this rhythm.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1311 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:34 am

Post by Tierce »

Those quotes got there by (mostly) accident. Yes, I'm tired of being called stupid.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1312 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:22 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Vote Count:
6 to lynch

scooby: 6 (Tierce, Knight of Cydonia, Quagmire, Cogito Ergo Sum, Rhinox, Bella)
Rhinox: 3(redFF, Glork, AGar)
Tierce: 1 (scooby)

Not Voting: 0

scooby has been lynched!

Its a troubling time here in town. So much has gone right, and yet it seems like there is still precious little to go on.

scooby -
Vanilla Town
- Lynched Day Five

It is now Night Five. All actions due in 72 hours.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1313 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:03 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

That night someone came for AGar. If only he had a bullet to defend himself.

AGar -
1-shot Vigilante
- Killed Night Five

It is now Day Six. With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.
Bella
Bella
Goon
Bella
Goon
Goon
Location: Welcome to Silent Hill (The living's in the way we die)

Post Post #1314 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:43 pm

Post by Bella »

VOTE: Glork
Show
Chloroform girl, how have you been?
Don't let me catch you sleeping again
You're only alive because I like you
It's been three years since you've seen the sunlight
But I know you're having fun
Bound, gagged and chained up in my basement
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1315 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:50 pm

Post by Tierce »

I'm more and more convinced that one of the two Gunsmiths is scum. And Quagmire's claim doesn't make sense from scum.

VOTE: Knight of Cydonia

I can finally say another reason I didn't think singer was scum on D1--I replaced into a scum-UT slot in Abarat, didn't expect UT's other flake-game to be a scum one too.
Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #1316 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:57 pm

Quagmire's claim is perfectly consistent with scum.

Vote: Quagmire

Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1317 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:07 pm

Post by Tierce »

Claiming Gunsmith
after
Bev of Cydonia did it? It would be a very risky move.
Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #1318 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:13 pm

No? I'd have very few compunctions about making that claim and I'm a superconservative fake claimer.

As far as I'm concerned, the gunsmith claims only imply that KoC is very very likely to really be a gunsmith.

redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1319 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:17 pm

Post by redFF »

Are you guys fucking kidding me if theres 2 scum left its rhinox and tierce lets go
vote:tierce

Shes saved rhinox twice by lynching townies instead.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1320 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:32 pm

Post by Tierce »

In post 1203, redFF wrote:I have town reads on Glork, quag, Scooby and CES. Scooby and Quag are the two strongest of those I'd say.

Bella is innocent child.

I seem to remember liking Bev as town for some reason, need to reread but yeah I don't really wanna lynch KoC.

I think there's scum in Tierce and rhinox, possibly both. Tierce has done nothing this game. Day 1 she was on rhinox but he was in no danger of being lynched, wasn't on nhammen wagon. Day 2 she got on Singer but w/e. Day 3 she tunneled scooby who is and was obvtown and then when it looked like rhinox was being lynched initiated a mass switch to flameaxe.
Tierce
, what changed between day 1 and 3 to make Rhinox go from one of your top suspects to someone who you saved from being lynched?[/b] I honestly think this change in attitude towards Rhinox may condemn them both. She was also on Scooby yesterday and not Sableheart. Tierce is generally regarded as a good player, so either she's really off her game or scum. She's also been tunneling on me, and seems to have some meta stuff on me she's researching, where is that Tierce?

in fact

Agar depends on Rhinox's flip for me but could be SK, Rhinox's role looks weird if he's telling the truth and all we have is 1 scumteam and a 1 shot vig. Would like a rhinox flip, dunno why you guys are so against it.
In post 1290, redFF wrote:That's actually a pretty solid catch from Tierce, and I'm inclined to agree. Rhinox is still scum I agree with Quagmire about that last post. He's at L-1 right now and I'll hammer later tonight if nobody has any objections.
In post 1319, redFF wrote:Are you guys fucking kidding me if theres 2 scum left its rhinox and tierce lets go

Shes saved rhinox twice by lynching townies instead.
Riiiight. Your townread on scooby evaporated the moment you saw the possibility of getting him lynched, but you stayed off the wagon. Now it's my fault? I'm only a fake redhead, go find a better scapegoat for something you did not oppose
coming from a scumread

In addition, your order of lynchings is borked. You know I defend townreads to the bone, red--so this reeks of "let's lynch Tierce, when she flips Town let's move to Rhinox because she was Wrong". Logically, as Town, you would go for Rhinox first to see if there was any merit to that accusation, but nope, let's lynch the defender first because
that makes perfect sense.

(Hint: it does not.
(Hint: it's because you're scum.))

UNVOTE: Knight of Cydonia
VOTE: redFF

CES, I still think it would be a rather risky move by Quagmire when he could have ended up lynched via essentially counterclaiming KoC--but what do I know. And I'm not questioning KoC's role, just his alignment.

Looks like I
will
have to do some meta research after all.
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1321 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:13 pm

Post by redFF »

Nope because I've tried to lynch rhinox all game and nobody wants to so im trying something else.

You're both scum doesn't matter who dies first.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1322 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:27 pm

Post by Tierce »

Good luck with that.
Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #1323 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:16 pm

In post 1320, Tierce wrote:In addition, your order of lynchings is borked. You know I defend townreads to the bone, red--so this reeks of "let's lynch Tierce, when she flips Town let's move to Rhinox because she was Wrong". Logically, as Town, you would go for Rhinox first to see if there was any merit to that accusation, but nope, let's lynch the defender first because that makes perfect sense.

That presumes he'll actually get the people lynched he's pushing though.

Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #1324 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:43 pm

Post by Glork »

Tierce, please explain why you think Quag's claim is not consistent with scum. It came late (last, in fact), mirrored another role for "credibility," and produced a result that never really served to help the town.

He also defended BOTH NHAM AND SINGER ( and respectively), and has spent literally the entire game going after probable protown players (Tierce, Glork, Rhinox?). He also showed a strong preference to wanting to lynch redFF over Michel/Sim, and generally backed Sim earlier.

Quag's play is consistent with scum who only threw down against his buddies when he absolutely had to.

Vote: Quag
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”