She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1300 (ISO) » Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:02 pm

Post by Titus »

That's L-1 guys.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
dopog
dopog
Goon
dopog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1301 (ISO) » Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:17 am

Post by dopog »

hi : ) sorry if I sound angry just a but what the heck

Quite a bit of this is in response to recollections of what titus' posted in lost posts. But it was clear where she stood and I have the feeling of what she was attacking me for.

And pretty much: titus you're not listening. You're not listening
What I said before is that I can't come up with any reason why in the world, why you as town would need to post this;
In post 1207, Titus wrote:Sorry. Poor drafting. Townreading me and voting my vig makes no sense. Neil is Tla and I am reasonably confident neil is the vig. Hence no push to claim.
evereverever ever. Why?

I didn't make any dinkum false dichotomies, or slippery slopes or whatever you want to portray my junk as. I didns't say you didn't townread neil. I didn't say you didn't back that up. I was saying; I CAN'T SEE town having any motivation for this post saying: "I am confident that someone is vig
HENCE
I didn't want them to claim". I don't see thinking that and then posting that truly coexisting, especially in light of your insistence on a neil townread.
Just answer the question of
why you posted 1207
and the motive behind it instead of the angle you were arguing about it before. I don't care what is I just want you to explain it to me.
Please!

I'm not losing this game, town is not losing this game because you're not getting what I'm saying and try to mislynch me because of it.

Also ank and saki haven't hammered which means that they're not mafia who also know vig's identity which is good.

Also from recollection the reason I said I was wrong is pretty much I got the feeling I was wrong. The votes and claims weren't working out in my head and I needed some time to think all this over. The only town read I really have at the moment is saki and no longer lucky because lucky's;
In post 1291, Lucky2u wrote:Who's up for lynching dopog and letting the vig decide the game?

VOTE: dopog
sooounds like he knows I'm town. But as in more strongly than the titus-loran thing. This is moree concrete. I mean if I were scum then in the event of my lynch the vig doesn't really decide the game. So really that doesn't make any sense with the vote of me.
It's very "well why would scum post that" but ahh what the heck.

So this game is hard. It's so hard. because I subbed in, conf biased my reads on a group of players, realised I was wrong on some things (e.g. mtd town), felt as if I had messed up some things (ank-titus scum), lost a week, and am now getting scumread for... well I know why titus is but I don't even know why jon is voting me. My reads aren't there because I don't know the game has not run how I thought. That's why I want to no lynch and at least have the info of a flip.

Sidenote I suppose @jon I recall you saying good luck to me before surgery and thanks I actually appreciated that : )
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1302 (ISO) » Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:26 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

Vote Count 3.X+1
dopog (3) - Titus, jon_h61, Lucky2u [L-1]

Lucky2u (1) - Saki

Not Voting (2) - Ankamius, dopog

With 6 alive it takes 4 to lynch

Please let me know if you see any mistakes

Day 3 ends in (expired on 2014-03-11 18:17:00)
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1303 (ISO) » Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:34 am

Post by Ankamius »

VOTE: Dopog
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1304 (ISO) » Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:44 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1207, Titus wrote:Sorry. Poor drafting. Townreading me and voting my vig makes no sense. Neil is Tla and I am reasonably confident neil is the vig. Hence no push to claim.
This is 1207. A pr in this setup should not be pushed to claim.

Scum is so losing this. Thanks Ank for the hammer. I'm a little perturbed it's naked but hey, if it makes ya live through the night.

We got one scum tomorrow most likely, let's finish this.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

dopog
dopog
Goon
dopog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1305 (ISO) » Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:50 am

Post by dopog »

Also ank and saki haven't hammered which means that they're not mafia who also know vig's identity which is good.
Potentially jokes....

At least I'm not the vig.

Titus if you're scum I guess fair enough. If you're town I dunno what to say - listen.

Anyway hope vig shot goes well tonight. Hope there actually is one.
Probably not considering ank hammer!
But o wells
dopog
dopog
Goon
dopog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1306 (ISO) » Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:51 am

Post by dopog »

bye : )
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1307 (ISO) » Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:55 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

Final Vote Count Day 3
dopog (4) - Titus, jon_h61, Lucky2u, Ankamius [LYNCH]

Lucky2u (1) - Saki

Not Voting (1) - dopog

Flip and flavor coming up in an hour or so i'm kinda busy atm.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1308 (ISO) » Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:28 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

Everyone gathers around dopog with pitchforks and poles "Any last words?"
"At least... i'm not the vig"
Then a bloodbath begins and ends as fast as it started...

dopog
Vanilla Townie
has been Lynched Day 3
It is now Night 3, Deadline for all actions in (expired on 2014-03-05 11:31:00)
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1309 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:22 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

Ending the night early because, well everyone that has still a night action wants to end the night early anyways.

As you come back to the town center, you notice the lying body of jon_h61 that lies on the floor, and you notice 2 people waiting for you in black clothing...

"Wait i thought you were"

"Well you thought wrong" *smirk*

They both draw a gun and shoot you and so do to the person that was coming to the town center.

"Well that's done and done now"

"Let's just loot this town and look for somewhere else to go"

jon_h61
Vanilla Townie
has been killed Night 3

Saki
Town Vigilante
has been endgamed

Lucky2u
Vanilla Townie
has been endgamed

Ankamius
Mafia Rolecop
has survived the night!

Titus
Mafia Backup Jailkeeper
has survived the night!

The Mafia of malakittens, Ankamius and Titus Wins!

Night 1 Actions

Captain Picard Jailkeeps Tlachta C (Action Succesful)
Saki kills Malakittens (Action Succesful)
Titus kills Captain Picard (Action Succesful)
Ankamius investigates thenewearth (Result: Vanilla)

Night 2 Actions

Titus kills neil113 (Action Succesful)
Ankamius rolecops MTD (Action Succesful) Result: Backup Rolecop
Saki kills MTD (Action Succesful)

Night 3 Actions

Ankamius kills jon (Action Succesful)
Titus Jailkeeps Saki (Action Succesful)
Saki kills Ankamius (Action Fails because Jailkeep)

Dead QT: http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/uWGkbPPDwh6Ye
Scum may release their QT if they want.

God so many replacements, I already figured it would end up in game over regardless of Saki's choice because he was roleblocked on the last night and no one wanted to change their actions anyway, i feel like part of town loss was due to the big ammounts of inactivity and replacements, and I like how Titus turned things around for her team, overall it was a good play from the scum replacements, thanks to everyone who replaced in and an even bigger thanks to those that stayed until the end, also special thanks to KingdomAces for covering for me when I had no internet, last but not least any comments, suggestions, etc on my modding are appreciated considering this is my first modded game on MS and i'm always looking on ways to improve, will probably give individual player thoughts in a bit.
Last edited by Sakura Hana on Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1310 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:27 pm

Post by Ankamius »

I'm really shocked I wasn't ever lynched. Celebloki scummed up the slot quite a bit and I never felt I improved it a whole lot. I thought we were pretty much screwed once Mala flipped.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1311 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:30 pm

Post by Ankamius »

BTW I'm fine with releasing the mafia QT if the other two are.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1312 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:30 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 1310, Ankamius wrote:I'm really shocked I wasn't ever lynched. Celebloki scummed up the slot quite a bit and I never felt I improved it a whole lot. I thought we were pretty much screwed once Mala flipped.
Yeah i was pretty surprised too, i thought Saki was paranoid of Titus and would end up shooting her Night 2 after your lynch ending in a Town win, but then stuff happened!
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1313 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:40 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Few other notes:

1. Loran, your meta case doesn't work. I have a town game from about a year ago where I primarily used gut vibes to justify my reads. This is the primary reason why I completely hate meta cases outside of personal experience.
2. neil1113 was the scariest person from town when he replaced in. If he hadn't replaced into a slot that was getting a lot of suspicion onto it already, I think he could have reversed the game significantly.
3. I never saw the JK crumb or anything. I had no idea Picard was the JK until he outed it.
4. I was planning on claiming backup rolecop if I had ended up getting run up.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1314 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:49 pm

Post by Titus »

Ank, the JK crumb was obvious to me just because he crumbed it the way I would have. Nonsense with a lot of filler. He was talking about cages and what not, which instantly meant jailkeep. Even if he hadn't outed, I would have insisted on killing him.

I think that "not really bussing" Day 2 was helpful. I have a pretty strong reputation of never pushing my buddies. So I knew I had to push you there Ank bc I figured you were in trouble. I even discussed this in the qt and y'all were like no bussing. Maybe that helped Ank keep his cool for a bit. I just found an excuse to disband it and ran with it.

Dopog was pretty spot on at the end, so I just OMGUSed him. I'm surprised people jumped on so quick after Loran, given I was the driving force there and he was totally town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1315 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:50 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1312, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 1310, Ankamius wrote:I'm really shocked I wasn't ever lynched. Celebloki scummed up the slot quite a bit and I never felt I improved it a whole lot. I thought we were pretty much screwed once Mala flipped.
Yeah i was pretty surprised too, i thought Saki was paranoid of Titus and would end up shooting her Night 2 after your lynch ending in a Town win, but then stuff happened!
Saki is one of the players who have a history of always being paranoid of me. I used it to my advantage here, highlighting it because Saki was right not to trust me.

I'm pretty much nearing autolynch for a few and another scum victory is not helping matters. I just had two scum victories, almost flawless flip today.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1316 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:51 pm

Post by Titus »

Oh and obviously sharing the QT is fine by me. I'll give Mala a few days to see if she wants to share or not.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1317 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:52 pm

Post by Ankamius »

I'm pretty sure the no bussing comments were entirely towards me.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1318 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:54 pm

Post by Titus »

Sorta both. Look at 22 - 24 in the scum chat.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1319 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:57 pm

Post by Titus »

I'd love to hear your individual thoughts Sakura. :)
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1320 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:01 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 1319, Titus wrote:I'd love to hear your individual thoughts Sakura. :)
I will but it will take a while and i'm busy atm. probably in like 3 hours or so i'll start typing.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1321 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:07 pm

Post by Titus »

Take your time. :nod: I have games to stalk
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1322 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:22 pm

Post by Lucky2u »

Well atleast I end gamed...

Sorry i couldn't be more help town! I did not see Saki being the vig...
The bunny knight reigns supreme!
Get to know me! Here! and now Here too!
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1323 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:16 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

Ankamius

Even tho you were under heavy fire because of your slot, you managed to not get lynched regardless and still achieve mislynches, that was pretty good, unfortunately tho, you weren't much of a presence in game, that's something that seems kind of odd from you.

Titus

While I normally scumread you every game, even knowing you were scum here i'd have to say that reading your posts you came across as pretty town, that's quite the improvement, and you managed to shift suspicions onto Town without busing on your already heavily scumread partner, i'm surprised you jailed the vig on the final night which ultimately caused the Game Over to happen instead of going to Day 4, and overall your night actions seemed logical.

MTD

I can't really remember anything remarkable from you during the game tbh, but at least you sticked out until the end, which is something most people need to do.

Saki

I don't get your play at all this game tbh, you probably managed to show your towniness by being paranoid of everyone, i'm surprised you ended up killing MTD on Night 2 instead of going for the person that fake claimed vig, probably not a scum kill but then the game wouldn't have gone to MyLo on Day 3 and town would still have had more time to discuss things. One thing I wonder is why didn't you end up shooting Titus in the end.

Lorantheceae

Never overestimate yourself, the fact that you kept going "I'm certain you're scum, let's lynch you so I can get my scummy" it's not how you lead town, you explain to town why the person is scum not say "I'm certain and you should all listen to me".

jon

I haven't read many of the posts that happened during my abscence yet, so this will have to wait, the one thing I remember about your play is that you kept 1v1ing with neil, I see too much focus on a single player can end badly because if you're wrong it's quite likely you'll end up dead next.

malakittens

Not much to say here, mostly unlucky I guess since you had to go for a long V/LA and then came back didn't give much thoughts then got shot by the vig.

Zekrom

Tho you are currently banned, i'll leave this here for when you decide to read it: Don't overly say "I'm town" and assume people are supposed to know that you are town, you are not confirmed by any means and is one of the easiest things for scum to fake, hence you'll come across as scummy more easily.

Captain Picard / Tanstalas

From my PoV you did pretty good, tho i still dont know how you came across heavily suspected and ended up run up to claiming, however Titus had already seen your breadcrumb so not much would have changed anyway.

Lucky2u

You really need to pay a bit more attention to the stuff posted by the mod, there are deadlines everywhere so "how much time do i have to convince you guys that you're wrong" it's kind of an awkward question imo, other than that, you did the usual i'd expect you to, tho you came in late during the game so there isn't much to say about you.

neil1113

The heck was with the vig fake claim, I know your intention was to draw the night kill from scum, but still you could've accidentally outed the real vig (and what's with town fake claiming in that way anyway), other than that, I haven't read the posts that happened during my abscence so on your play during that time it'll have to wait.

dopog

The only thing I remember from you is that I barely saw you posting, once again, you need to be more active and give more thoughts.

People that flaked / replaced out

There's only 1 thing i can say to you, if you aren't going to have time to play a game don't sign up for it, emergencies are ok, and I used to replace out a lot, but I've opened my eyes to it, it's not good neither for the players, nor your team, and doing it to try to help your team is something that i honestly think that goes against the spirit of the game. Think of which of these fits you more and think about it.

pieguy / Varsoon

Pay more attention to the game so you aren't replaced out and then go "Oh fuck i didnt think i had that many prods" really =/
Last edited by Sakura Hana on Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1324 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:55 pm

Post by MTD »

Good job, mod, nice game for me :)
still the same old MTD