VysePresident
Mafia Scum
VysePresident
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1300 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2015 3:01 pm

Post by VysePresident »

Yeah.

Though honestly, if Vedith is Scum, and I'm wrong again...oi vey. I'll have just about no confidence left in myself. >_<
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1301 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2015 5:12 pm

Post by 4nxi3ty »

Tape 6, The Red Lake:

"Some say when a red sun sets on the lake you can see a dark figure down below. Some say it's yourself drowning at the bottom."

(I was at that lake at dusk when I went to their empty town but there were no shadows to be seen at the bottom - only my reflection asking me what I was doing wasting my time putting together this great townwide-conspiratorial fairytale."

"No more than a trick of light flashing off the ripples of wind I say."

Vedith (6) - grapes, Elbirn, LicketyQuickety, Empoleon Bellapatre, Klingoncelt, Suzune

Elbirn (3) - Firebringer, Vedith, VysePresident

Not voting: BlankFace

Vedith was lynched, Samuel Lech,
Human

Spoiler: Role PM
Samuel Lech

Human

As the sun lolls about in the morning, anticipating a perpetual throne in the sky to bless the hot mind with lavish praise or humilating death, humanity, this rock's eternal vagabond, must struggle to define itself in this haze. Pitted against such exhaustive malevolence they must fight their own fevers. A lush terrain drying, lacking certainty. Doubts hissing beneath the stones.

"Could I be content with an unextroadinary life?":
You have no extra abilities.

2 Blank Cassette Tapes

Send a message (cassette tape) to the mod at anytime and it will be relayed to a person of your choice.
Win condition
: Destroy all threats to your humanity

It is now Day 4!

With 9 players alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Deadline: (expired on 2015-10-17 00:08:22)
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1302 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2015 5:19 pm

Post by 4nxi3ty »

Titus replaces Empoleon Bellapatre!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1303 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2015 5:48 pm

Post by Titus »

Hey will need to look things over. Dumb question: Do we know why Shaded was burned beyond recognition?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
VysePresident
VysePresident
Mafia Scum
VysePresident
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1304 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2015 6:04 pm

Post by VysePresident »

#Smug
VysePresident
VysePresident
Mafia Scum
VysePresident
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1305 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2015 6:17 pm

Post by VysePresident »

In post 1303, Titus wrote:Hey will need to look things over. Dumb question: Do we know why Shaded was burned beyond recognition?

Not sure. I'm suspecting it has to do with his venge kill. You should have one, something to do with fangs? :P
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1306 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2015 6:27 pm

Post by Titus »

*eyeroll* If I can't determine the source of the shot and the alignment of SM, my vca is useless.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VysePresident
VysePresident
Mafia Scum
VysePresident
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1307 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2015 6:30 pm

Post by VysePresident »

His flavor doesn't mesh with the known scum vengekill. I'm assuming he's Town because of that, but largely because it's not hugely relevant to my thoughts at the moment.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1308 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:29 pm

Post by Firebringer »

I said Vedith was bad. Maybe I should have spammed that shit or something.

Anyways Hey Titus!! How are you?

Also, I said these tapes are practically worthless. They basically got us to lynch a townie because he used them.
So stupid.

VOTE: Suzune
I feel confidant on this one, basically all Suzune has done was theory craft on tape usage, and then sheep votes.
Suzunes scum reads were completely lacking except for the one on me, which didn't even bother making a good case of at all.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
VysePresident
VysePresident
Mafia Scum
VysePresident
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1309 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:42 pm

Post by VysePresident »

Nope. I might vote you first, actually.

But there's someone I've been trying to get for the longest time, and I'm darned if I'm not finishing this, unless he's really wows me.

VOTE: Elbirn
VysePresident
VysePresident
Mafia Scum
VysePresident
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1310 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:42 pm

Post by VysePresident »

Also, meant to say this earlier, but heya Titus! Good to see you again! :)
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1311 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:50 pm

Post by Firebringer »

Get me first? What?
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
VysePresident
VysePresident
Mafia Scum
VysePresident
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1312 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:36 pm

Post by VysePresident »

I'm teasing you a little, but right now, Suz is a decent read on my part, so no, not voting her.
VysePresident
VysePresident
Mafia Scum
VysePresident
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1313 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:39 pm

Post by VysePresident »

Mildly curious what the tapes have to do with anything?

Are you talking about that end day thingy where I sent Vedith a tape asking him to vote Elbirn, and he seemed to think it was a guilty at first?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1314 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:26 am

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Firebringer

Tapes have usage. If I do my VCA, I would likely tape it, so if we lynch sum it doesn't die (supposing Vyse's statement is accurate). Plus, we can play telephone with our reads. Many uses.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1315 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:34 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

"You know when she paddled out to middle of the lake in the canoe, I know splinters dug into her hands. I remember taking that weathered canoe myself few years back - had to where gloves."

"Wasn't only splinters that dug into her then either."

"Hmm, I guess you could call her the last victim of it all."

"Well I better go back out, gotta keep diving."

"So you haven't found her yet then?"

"Nope. There's a lot of junk at that bottom of that lake to sift through. But I'll find her. And then we can give her a proper burial."

"There's a lot of junk at the bottom of my heart."

"You know they say you can hear her, when the moon is full, screaming so sweetly you couldn't be sure the sound was even human. Don't mistake it for a night owl."

"Or loons."

"Or loons; we have no more birds in these parts, all fly away to a less dangerous climate."
LicketyQuickety went
Missing

VysePresident was
Mutilated

Red Devils
(Elbirn & grapes)
& White Ghosts
(Klingoncelt & Suzune)
Win!!!

4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1316 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:37 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

I just woke up, need some caffeine and some breakfast, then I'll be back to post setup and stuff and explain a few things.

Thank you everyone for playing.

Thank you Titus for replacing in, eventhough the game was practically over. Hopefully you didn't spend too much time catching up.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1317 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:38 am

Post by Titus »

Nah, I never read on subbing in...so full flips?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1318 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:39 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

yep I'm getting everything here together shortly
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1319 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:18 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

13 PLAYER Nightless.
4 SCUM
9 TOWN

SCUM ROLES

Ghosts:
absorber
informed whenever someone sends a cassette tape doesn't know who to

Devils:
2-shot tape thief (steals all tapes from a player, including recorded ones that were received)
vengeful (kill is name and alignment reveal)

TOWN ROLES

1-shot reviver
vengeful (kill is name and alignment reveal)
motion detector variant (picks two players to watch, can only switch who watch when someone dies)
1-shot tape thief
VTs x5

ROLE DISTRIBUTION

Empoleon Bellapatre - Otto Fitzgerald (VT)
Suzune - Denise Carruth (informed)
Elbirn - Stella Decci (vengeful)
Marcrell - Eleanor Bay (VT)
Morning Sun - Samuel Lech (VT)
Firebringer - Ethan Belvo (VT)
ShadedMelee - Donald Bloom (vengeful)
LicketyQuickety - Catherine Kaminsky (1-shot tape thief)
Klingoncelt - Cecil Updin (absorber)
penguin_alien - Olivia Hamilton (1-shote reviver)
VysePresident - Seth Mckinzie (VT)
BlankFace - Ezekiel Wates (motion detector)
grapes - Leona Mirza (2-shot tape thief)

Spoiler: Role PMs
DEVILS:

Stella Decci

Caring much for her siblings, despite being the middle child, she watched out for the  both of them wether they wanted it or not. She had to. She was the smart one. Maybe one day they wouldn't need her protecting them? Then maybe she could slip down to sleep comfortably, and the nightmares would no longer break out in sweats to form pools on her bed, as if she needed to add the fear of drowning to her list of worries.

Red Devils

Elbirn & grapes

Reveling for the blood left in their wake, devils feast upon humanity. They tear. And never stop tearing apart until the dreams humans labored into existence crumble into dust. Grinding teeth grinning, they are as a squall of the coldest water crashing upon a flock of loons still learning to fly.

"A family can be fashioned of such thorny qualities and overt nuances as long as a common ground can be established."
: You will be teaming up with the White Ghosts Klingoncelt & Suzune to consume the humanity.

"The spray travels further the greater the intention."
: 1-shot kill to be used by the devils at any time. This kill will flip with no reveal as 'mutilated'. You and the other devil must be in agreement on the use of this.

"Turn the other cheek so I may kiss it with my fangs."
: You are vengeful. If you die you may pick a player to kill
(24 hours to submit or action won't count)
. This kill will flip with name and alignment reveal.

"In tongues."
: Talk to your fellow devil in here.

2 Blank Cassette Tapes

Send a message (cassette tape) to the mod at anytime and it will be relayed to a person of your choice.

Win condition
: Consume humanity to the point where you and the Ghosts make up the majority or nothing can prevent this from happening.

Leona Mirza

All she wanted was money, for what it symbolized, the freedom and power, a key to all the locked doors put up in front of her. She had more faith in money than people who constantly let her down. Living paycheck to paycheck, her foundations were constantly sifting in the grains as threatened as they were of washing away. She'd have to build those foundations with a stong wood so that she could finally escape this crumbly cabin.

Red Devils

Elbirn & grapes

Reveling for the blood left in their wake, devils feast upon humanity. They tear. And never stop tearing apart until the dreams humans labored into existence crumble into dust. Grinding teeth grinning, they are as a squall of the coldest water crashing upon a flock of loons still learning to fly.

"A family can be fashioned of such thorny qualities and overt nuances as long as a common ground can be established."
: You will be teaming up with the White Ghosts Klingoncelt & Suzune to consume the humanity.

"The spray travels further the greater the intention."
: 1-shot kill to be used by the devils at any time. This kill will flip with no reveal 'mutilated'. You and the other devil must be in agreement on the use of this.

"I had to control the gossip. I had to know."
: You are a tape thief
(two-time use)
. At anytime you may choose a player to steal all of their cassette tapes in hand; blank tapes may be used as you see fit; previously received tapes with messages already on them will also be stolen and you will learn what is on them but not be able to use them again.

"In tongues."
: Talk to your fellow devil in here.

2 Blank Cassette Tapes

Win condition
: Consume humanity to the point where you and the Ghosts make up the majority or nothing can prevent this from happening.

GHOSTS:

Cecil Updin

He'd show them. He was clever. They'd soon find out just how clever he could be. He would laugh and laugh. And they would be humilated then, when they had no choice but to raise him high up on their shoulders, once they knew. He'd wait patiently, like a mountain taking in the footfalls of travellers, allowing them to create their own paths, but once they were done he'd still be standing tall, unmoved.

White Ghosts

Klingoncelt & Suzune

Much more patient in evil, hiding behind eyes, hoping the possession goes by unnoticed as echoes seep into the souls of humanity. As beasts beneath a waveless surface, from the depths of the blackest liquid, they bubble up in the shadow of boats, disturbing the footing of such occupants.

"A family can be fashioned of such ephemeral qualities and subtle nuances as long as a common ground can be established."
: You will be teaming up with the Red Devils Elbirn & grapes to consume humanity.

"As if missing became synonymous with death."
: 1-shot kill to be used by the ghosts at any time. This kill will flip with no reveal as 'went missing'. You and the other ghost must be in agreement on the use of this.

"I was nothing until I used the insults they tossed at me."
: As an absorber, whenever you are targeted you will gain the ability of whatever targeted you.

"In whispers."
: Talk to your fellow ghost in here.

2 Blank Cassette Tapes

Win condition
: Consume humanity to the point where you and the Devils make up the majority or nothing can prevent this from happening.

Denise Carruth

She liked being shy. Why was being herself not good enough? So what if she never did anything memorable. That can be saved for other people who can handle the responsibility. She would not let her self-worth be defined by what someone else thought.

White Ghosts

Klingoncelt & Suzune

Much more patient in evil, hiding behind eyes, hoping the possession goes by unnoticed as echoes seep into the souls of humanity. As beasts beneath a waveless surface, from the depths of the blackest liquid, they bubble up in the shadow of boats, disturbing the footing of such occupants.

"A family can be fashioned of such ephemeral qualities and subtle nuances as long as a common ground can be established."
: You will be teaming up with the Red Devils Elbirn & grapes to consume humanity.

"As if missing became synonymous with death."
: 1-shot kill to be used by the ghosts at any time. This kill will flip with no reveal as 'went missing'. You and the other ghost must be in agreement on the use of this.

"How easy people watching became an obsession."
: You will be informed whenever someone recieves a cassette tape, but will not learn who sent the message or what it contains.

"In whispers."
: Talk to your fellow ghost in here.

2 Blank Cassette Tapes

Win condition
: Consume humanity to the point where you and the Devils make up the majority or nothing can prevent this from happening.

Olivia Hamilton

So much faith in others yet prudence suggests saving some faith for herself. There is only so much of a room you can light up, so much a bulb can take before burning out, so much her nerves were wired to handle. She often needed a way to relieve stress at the end of a day in whatever way was convenient.

Human

As the sun lolls about in the morning, anticipating a perpetual throne in the sky to bless the hot mind with lavish praise or humilating death, humanity, this rock's eternal vagabond, must struggle to define itself in this haze. Pitted against such exhaustive malevolence they must fight their own fevers. A lush terrain drying, lacking certainty. Doubts hissing beneath the stones.

"Please come back! I'd drown myself for you to live again."
: Pick a dead person to revive at anytime
(one-time use)
. If you happen to die before using your revive you may still pick a person, other than yourself, to revive.

2 Blank Cassette Tapes

Win condition

Ezekiel Wates

His daughter's death had been ruined, the light of his life disgraced, his pride and joy could not find peace even after dying so unexpectedly at a young age. Red-hot anger was pulling him beneath its waters, a threat of vengeance and violence, and if only he wasn't so spineless he could give into the pull, do something to restore her honor, other than floating around these specks and fluids of practically nothing he had left.

Human

"The smalling shadows were everywhere."
: Pick two players, other than yourself, to watch. Whenever either player uses an action or are the target of an action you will be notified, but you will not learn what actions were used by/on which player. You can change one of the players you watch to someone new whenever someone dies.

2 Blank Cassette Tapes

Win condition

Catherine Kaminsky

She took so much secret joy in sinning. Just little sins. A lie here, a lie there. Stealing and such. Special little secret sins to make her own dreary life a sacred lie. It was the ony way to float through the years of this boring little place. How sins could be so bright for her.

Human

"Once I knew, really, I didn't want to."
: You are a tape thief
(one-time use)
. At anytime you may choose a player to steal all of their cassette tapes in hand; blank tapes may be used as you see fit; previously received tapes with messages already on them will also be stolen and you will learn what is on them but not be able to use them again.

2 Blank Cassette Tapes

Win condition

Donald Bloom

He was afraid of being rejected again, knowing full well his ego's inability to cope with disappointment coming both from others and himself. It was far easier to close off, hate, to hide the fear from others, to escape from the fear himself. He was beginning to fade. Slipping away from his own sense of self. He was nothing but leaves in the wind.

Human

"I'll show them my fists if words are not enough."
: You are vengeful. If you die you may pick a player to kill
. This kill will flip with name and alignment reveal.

2 Blank Cassette Tapes

Win condition

Ethan Belvo

Everthing else was a mess: family, friends, his health, the old dog. If he could just do well at work...well then, maybe redemption is asking too much, but he'd damn sure get that promotion. And maybe, just maybe, then well he'd could provide more for his family, for himself. 

Human

2 Blank Cassette Tapes

Win condition

Seth Mckenzie

Winning whenever and however he could, losing was never considered an option. Too much self-worth tied into the outcome. He would not be dragged down by the mud of man, dying in the muck with a nameless grave.

Human

2 Blank Cassette Tapes

Win condition

Eleanor Bay

Beauty doesn't have to fade, does it? Cut her hair always at the right time, exercised every day, so careful with what she wore. The image she presented to others had to shine bright. How much chain of events rested on that first impression from across the room? Was that a wrinkle in the mirror? A gray hair?

Human

2 Blank Cassette Tapes

Win condition

Otto Fitzgerald

Always searching for the perfection, to last eternal, level and sturdy, crafted with no faults discernible, at least to the human eye. There was power in perfection. Like the trees that reach upwards growing steady and weakness could be chopped away with a laugh.

Human

2 Blank Cassette Tapes

Win condition

Samuel Lech

Human

2 Blank Cassette Tapes

Win condition
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1320 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:28 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

Spoiler: Actions
D1

BlankFace watches Marcrell and LicketyQuickety

D2

ShadedMelee kills penguin_alien
BlankFace switches watch from LicketyQuickety to MorningSun
Klingoncelt sends a cassette to grapes

D3

BlankFace switches watch from Marcrell to Firebringer
VysePresident sends a cassette to Vedith
Vedith sends a cassette to VysePresident
Elbirn sends a cassette to Suzune
Klingoncelt sends a cassette to Elbirn

D4

Klingoncelt kills LicketyQuickety
Elbirn kills VysePresident

Lynch Flips in this game cycle from No Reveal -> Name and Alginment Only -> Full Role PM reveal

So D4 you would've had another Burnt Beyond Recognition flip

Since both the town vengeful and reviver died right away scum could've won much earlier if they had used their shots, but I let it play out because as long as scum was being cautious with their shots there was still a miraculous chance town could get a scumlynch before shots happened.

Had two minor mod errors this game:

First the vengeful kill should've reset the votecount at the time, but it didn't have an impact on the game so I didn't bother to change it after the fact.

Second was when vedith was sent a tape and I should've notified BlankFace rightaway. I doublechecked and was like okay BlankFace is watching Morning Sun and firebringer, no vedith I'm good. I just didn't put it togethr that vedith replaced Morning Sun.

I want to continue the story in (still have stuff I want to tie together) with a micro next, followed by a large theme. The games will still be nightless but I will be switching up mechanics between games.

Dead Topic
It's up to scum wether or not they want to release their private topics.
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1321 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:57 am

Post by Vedith »

Thanks for the game 4nxi3ty :)
And thanks all for lynching me, you are all so heartless! :'(
I claim scum \o/
BlankFace
BlankFace
Goon
BlankFace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1322 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 5:47 am

Post by BlankFace »

Good game everyone. Sucks that we lost it there, that lynch pinged me pretty hard for Suzune. But Grapes was also playing super well so I would have never gone after him. GG Scum, well played.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1323 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:07 am

Post by Elbirn »

Aye, this was a good game. First time playing scum in a while and I felt I did pretty awful. :(

Klingon, my push on you day 1 might not have been the most calculated thing ever. I always try to establish strong stances on people, and I couldn't put all my scummates as town, plus some distancing blabla, so a hard townread for grapes and two scumreads for you and suz. Hence my crappy suzune vote, before switching to you. I didn't want to push a lynch through, but I wanted to look busy and thought if either of us were eventually lynched it would help the other. I didn't really expect vyse to jump down my throat for it the whole game, but I'm glad he did because it gave you a lot of cred while also not generating enough pressure to get me killed. And if it had, that would have been fine because I was our teams weakest link and I also was the vengeful, and imo it would have made you supertown.

So. Not the best plan initially, but I think it worked well. Sorry if the pressure pissed you off.

Suz, you played well. You were really under the radar but whenever you posted I don't think I would have read you as scum. Ya done good ^__^

Grapes, I hope you never roll scum against me. You were pretty much scum mvp.

-------

To town

gg ^^ you guys are great and I hope to see you again.

LQ you're an interesting character, we might not mesh in some ways but I've a feeling your town game should be easy to read and you seem passionate about your games. Youre a good future team mate.

Firebringer, you and I need to play as the same faction sometime. :P I tried buddying you up cuz I felt bad about last game, didn't want to see you die. I actually felt a little betrayed when you started seeing I was scum xD

Vyse, hoping for your commentary. You started off slow but you really got me here and were scums biggest threat.

----

Other random stuff

I can't believe we didn't realize penguin was reviver, it should have been obvious when half the flavor was about an "olivia". We thought it was lq the whole time based on his revive spec.

I am totes down for future games of this. I really like this flavor and the mechanics are super interesting.

@Mod, I am super in favor of scum teams releasing their pts, so here is me consenting to that.

-----

I'm always trying to improve my game, and I think my scum play is really really weak. I'd love advice from any of you. Particularly interested in what vyse has to say, because you absolutely nailed me dude o.o
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1324 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 7:16 am

Post by Bellaphant »

Well played grapes!! You had me!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”