Open 862: Diffusion of Power (Game Over)

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1325 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 11:31 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1324, Enchant wrote:But ready to fight me for whole day about it.

Sure.
That it is mechanically a good lim is undeniable.
The exception being if the slot is not scummy. But the slot hasn’t done anything townie because they are null.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1326 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 11:34 pm

Post by Enchant »

Ok, weeb.

Sell me on it, because i think it's not worth of risk to kill Nullread (that's it, person you don't even scumread), just for sake of POSSIBILITY to kill maf, or for producing one town who probably doesh't change gamestate much anyway, because is ALREADY likely town.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1327 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 11:35 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

You haven’t really done anything to show why me suggestion is wrong other than loudly complain. Which only makes me curious if you have some ulterior motive in defending the cop claim.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1328 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 11:37 pm

Post by Enchant »

Because your suggestion is on stock bad.

You achieve nothing by it.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1329 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 11:37 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1326, Enchant wrote:Ok, weeb.

Sell me on it, because i think it's not worth of risk to kill Nullread (that's it, person you don't even scumread), just for sake of POSSIBILITY to kill maf, or for producing one town who probably doesh't change gamestate much anyway, because is ALREADY likely town.
Any elimination is an risk, what is an less risky elimination then? You haven’t given any good alternative so why should anyone listen to you?

- Bunno
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1330 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 11:40 pm

Post by Enchant »

I don't need to provide alternatives to say which elim is bad, and which is good from mech perspective.

If elim is bad, it's bad. That's it.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1331 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 11:42 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1328, Enchant wrote:Because your suggestion is on stock bad.

You achieve nothing by it.
Anyway i thought their early N1 claim on D2 -> "why you guys didn’t wait for me??" -> nothing was an scummy type of play so strictly speaking i’ve actually been harboring an scumread on the slot this entire time but i was hoping they would be scummy!active instead so i could build an better case. But circumstances didn’t turn out that way.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1332 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 11:43 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1330, Enchant wrote:I don't need to provide alternatives to say which elim is bad, and which is good from mech perspective.

If elim is bad, it's bad. That's it.
No Stalin. You live in an democratic society and what you say doesn’t just go around here. You need to back up your claims and ideas with FACT and LOGIC.

- Bunno
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1333 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 11:45 pm

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

Enchant, why is Goldfish a bad elim?
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1334 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 11:47 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1252, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I'm not sure either.
Neither am I :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1335 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 11:48 pm

Imagine a world where NM and Enchant are scum.

That would be wild.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1336 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 11:48 pm

Post by Enchant »

I already provided FACT and LOGIC why killing nullcop just for sake of that is dumb, it gives nothing and not worth of risk of having to babysit one person.

If you want kill this cop so much, do it LATER, so we actually benefit more from having conftown.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1337 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 11:49 pm

Post by Enchant »

In post 1335, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Imagine a world where NM and Enchant are scum.

That would be wild.
Sometimes i dream about rolling Masons with NM. ANd then quickhammering shit out of everything.

But it's dreams. Is it.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1338 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 11:49 pm

Do you think if Goldfish is telling the truth that losing Somnus is a massive loss for town right now?
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1339 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 11:55 pm

Post by Enchant »

Do you consider Somnus town?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1340 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 11:57 pm

I think he could be town, yeah. But he isn't providing much to the gamestate right now, is he?
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1341 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2022 12:00 am

Post by Bellaphant »

I'd rather do goldfish over somnus 100%
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1342 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2022 12:02 am

Yeah, I wasn't talking about elimming Somnus.

I meant that if we elim Goldfish and it turns out he is town, then scum are forced (?) to kill Somnus as he is confirmed. Given Somnus isn't providing a whole lot right now, it doesn't seem the biggest loss in the world.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1343 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2022 12:02 am

I'm not even saying I want to elim Goldfish either to be fair, just thinking out loud.

At the very least we wait for Goldfish to be replaced and so in the mean time I would like to elim Bella.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1344 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2022 12:04 am

Post by Bellaphant »

See, I was agreeing with you until the last few words.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1345 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2022 12:05 am

I can see why you would disagree with that.

But I'm just not getting town feels from you so I'm sorry <3 I've been burned by this before and I can't let it happen again
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1346 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2022 12:07 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1342, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Yeah, I wasn't talking about elimming Somnus.

I meant that if we elim Goldfish and it turns out he is town, then scum are forced (?) to kill Somnus as he is confirmed. Given Somnus isn't providing a whole lot right now, it doesn't seem the biggest loss in the world.
I don’t think in the world where A: Goldfish is town and B: Somnus is made conf!town.
That there is even much threat to Somnus dying given that town likely has an N2 doctor that could protect them in that case and mafia would probably be keenly aware of that so maybe not even dare try.

- Bunno
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1347 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2022 12:07 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 1340, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I think he could be town, yeah. But he isn't providing much to the gamestate right now, is he?
Simple fact that he is not likely maf is providing gamestate.

Do you disagree?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1348 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2022 12:09 am

I'm not sure a N2 doctor is that high in probability?

Pedit - Read my previous posts Enchant for clarification on why I was asking what I was asking.

I'm not interested in elimming Somnus, or even Goldfish, but if Somnus is town I feel he could be doing much more.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1349 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2022 12:11 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 1346, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1342, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Yeah, I wasn't talking about elimming Somnus.

I don’t think in the world where A: Goldfish is town and B: Somnus is made conf!town.
That there is even much threat to Somnus dying given that town likely has an N2 doctor that could protect them in that case and mafia would probably be keenly aware of that so maybe not even dare try.
We still lost one townie for conftowning another. While we already considered him town.

If you SCUMREAD Goldfish then maybe it makes sense, but you mostly "not sure" and going for it because it gives you conftown.
Which is useless.

Aye?

Return to “Completed Open Games”