Consulmaker II: the Pyrrhic War - Game over.

Feysal
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1350 (ISO) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:00 am

Post by Feysal »

SensFan #1346 wrote:kcool. So if Fonz vetoes Nat, I execute Feysal.
So, you will not even consider executing scum today? You will not even consider the possibility you could be wrong? You would execute someone for pointing out you were wrong? Got it. See if I'm ever going to give credit to anything you say in the future. Hope you will like having your credibility trashed when Nathanael or I flips town, whichever you end up mislynching, you stubborn mule.
Parama #1347 wrote:I actually want to execute Feysal more than Nath now.
It takes serious skill to be THAT scummy.
SensFan #1348 wrote:Good to know its not just me who thinks he can't believe half of what he's writing.
And there goes Parama, calling me scummy, and he gives no explanation why. Why don't you try making a case if you want me dead? That would be a welcome change.

And SensFan, you should watch what kind of company you keep. Parama is like the single most scummy player in the whole game. How you can listen to him and treat him as if he were likely town is beyond me. Can I get some agreements here?

As for you, the only reason why I think you are more likely town was because you tried to execute chesskid3, even though you were making no sense at the time. You stumbled on actual scum by accident. Ever since then, you have been wrong about almost everything, except Jack, and he was obvious scum to nearly the entire town.

And for the record, I stand behind every word I've written. I can't understand how you could believe half of what you've written about Nathanael being scum. Practically none of it makes any sense whatsoever.

ribwich, for the love of God, why did you make this idiot Consul again? He is bound to cause another mislynch at this rate, and the lead the town had is diminishing fast.
Nathanael
Nathanael
Goon
Nathanael
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1351 (ISO) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:03 am

Post by Nathanael »

ribwich wrote:
Nathanael wrote:I found this post genuine. and I didn't like how everybody was pushing katsuki all over the place for nothing at all. I got a lot of scum-driven thing there.
1. What was it about the post that made you think it was genuine? As you can see from my post right below it, I didn't interpret it the same way.
2. In retrospect, do you still think that was a good decision? Do you still think there was a scum-driven thing going on now that you know the alignment of some of the people that were wagoning Kat?

I haven't read Feysal's post yet. I'll read it tomorrow.
ad 1. just a feeling, to be honest. But I already played in a game with Katsuki, where he was lurking like he did, and I did not find his early play scummy but null. therefore this feeling was enough to put him into the "very slightly town"-range and therefore made him a much worse lynch than powerrox (on whom I had a decent scumread)

ad 2. magua is giving me town-vibes still, so in retrospect I think the decision was acceptable. lynching a townie wasn't optimal of course, but powerrox was extremely scummy and I think we would have executed him anyway day after or so.
I think had we lynched Katsuki, and then powerrox, we'd have lost more. As I see it, the scumbags were tacitly agreeing with the lynch. this makes it much more likely to be a town-lynch: had it been scum bussing, they would try to show how much they want the lynch, otherwise what's the point? however, if you just need a mislynch, it's better for scum to do it in a way that doesn't put you in the spotlight.
e.g. this or the general way in which Reck showed approval for the kats-lynch, without committing to it, makes me increasingly sure my day1 decision was correct.

unvote, vote Nathanael
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1352 (ISO) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:11 am

Post by Magua »

Not ignoring this game, but extremely under the weather. Will check-in tomorrow.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1353 (ISO) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:22 pm

Post by SpyreX »

How would, in nice concise terms, making Nat a consul 'force sens out of his tunnel'
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Feysal
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1354 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:22 am

Post by Feysal »

Simple. Tribunes cannot be executed. If Nathanael were elected as one, he could not be executed, and SensFan would have to choose someone else. Looks like he is threatening to choose me in that case, I'd like to hear what his case is on me. Disagreements do not scum make.
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #1355 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:26 am

Post by SensFan »

I don't care that you disagree with me (Shanba doesn't see the Nat case, and Fonz thinks I'm Scum, for instance). I care that your defense of him is some of the dumbest shit I've ever had to read in my life, and I think it may have caused me to lose braincells; and I don't think you're actually that thick.
(11:04:10 PM) senspizzaline: That's actually my bold prediction for the year
(11:04:19 PM) senspizzaline: Miami finishes 2nd in the AFCE.
(11:05:35 PM) jhawk01b: my bold prediction for the year is that whoever wins the NFC West will have a winning record
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1356 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:11 am

Post by The Fonz »

Sens, I don't get how you keep asserting 'Fonz thinks I'm scum.' I certainly ain't sure you're town, but you're not my top suspect, and I'd say it's probably marginally more likely you're town. Remember the start of today when I said I was glad you were consul because I was not sure how to read you?

I don't like how self-consciously you seem to keep playing the 'Look how town I am because I act all provocative and don't care' card. But there are scummy things and townish-looking things on pretty much every player in the game. Which I need to make a summary of sometime when it isn't my birthday and my parents aren't gonna be here to visit me any moment.
Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #1357 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:01 am

Post by Cogito Ergo Sum »

The Fonz has been elected your Tribune.

Executions may commence.
Scumchat is awesome. Yarr!

~"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."~
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #1358 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:04 am

Post by SensFan »

Glrok: Nathanael
(11:05:35 PM) jhawk01b: my bold prediction for the year is that whoever wins the NFC West will have a winning record
ribwich
ribwich
Goon
ribwich
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1359 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:57 am

Post by ribwich »

I know I said I'd get to reading everything yesterday, but I never did. Been busy lately. I'll for sure get to it tomorrow.
"ROLEFISHING ROLEFISHING OMGOBVSCUMRAWR weeEEEEEEEEEOOOOOooooo" - Vi
Feysal
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1360 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:11 am

Post by Feysal »

SensFan #1355 wrote:I don't care that you disagree with me (Shanba doesn't see the Nat case, and Fonz thinks I'm Scum, for instance). I care that your defense of him is some of the dumbest shit I've ever had to read in my life, and I think it may have caused me to lose braincells; and I don't think you're actually that thick.
You say my defense is dumb? Why don't you explain why it is dumb, or what specific things are dumb about it?

You should realize that calling something dumb is a convenient excuse for dismissing anything and everything, without actually having to do any work. That is why scum like to use it, when they can't come up with real logical arguments, or explain their actions. "Your case is dumb" or "the plan is dumb, I'm not following it" and so on. When pressed to explain, such scum can often not come up with anything credible, or they try to wriggle out of answering, and so they end up caught.

Of course I think your case on Nathanael is dumb. But I did not just say that it was dumb. See how useless such a statement would've been? Instead I've given detailed and in-depth reasons for why I think your case is dumb. Let's see if you can come up with counterarguments, other than just dismissing my defense with the catch-all dismissal of calling it dumb.

What is your stance on Parama by the way? Do you find him more likely to be town or scum, and why? Particularly if you see reasons for believing him townish, do share, because I can see none. Him replacing chesskid3 made me uncertain, but I'm long past that now. I've made my case on Parama twice now, and the only thing I could add to it is post #354 by Jack. If he was actually upset by chesskid3's play so much he wanted him replaced or replace out himself, that strongly implies a connection between them. If chesskid3 had been town, Jack could've welcomed his foolishness, the disorder he was causing, and the possible mislynch this would result in. If they were on the same team, then I can see Jack actually being upset.

I'd also like to hear more from Nathanael. If I were in his situation, I'd be sure to sort out and post my final reads, not to mention I'd be defending myself. It looks like you have no choice but to claim, given that ribwich wants it too.
Nathanael
Nathanael
Goon
Nathanael
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1361 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:13 am

Post by Nathanael »

I am a VT.
I don't know what I could do to defend myself, since most of the people decided long ago I was scum.

and Parama and SensFan are scum. I'm a little wary about Feysal too. as much as I like his defense on me, the last time I did such a full blown point-by-point defense on someone else, I was scum. Don't know if this means anything, but I think it should be said.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1362 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:15 am

Post by Parama »

Yeah guys can we please execute Feysal today?
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1363 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:33 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Sorry. Been real busy lately. Still haven't gotten a chance to read all of the last page. Should be able to get to it tomorrow. I'm not feeling the nate lynch.
ribwich
ribwich
Goon
ribwich
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1364 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:24 am

Post by ribwich »

Nathaniel, are you accusing Feysal of trying to earn town points by being the one most opposed to your lynch right before the flip, or is it something else about the defense that's making you suspicious of him? Who would you pick between Sens and Parama to be scummier?
"ROLEFISHING ROLEFISHING OMGOBVSCUMRAWR weeEEEEEEEEEOOOOOooooo" - Vi
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1365 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:44 am

Post by The Fonz »

Right, some rebuttals to some rebuttals.
Feysal wrote:
You said there were three scum reasons for Nathanael to delay. One, so he could look town for delaying the execution of a townie to allow more discussion. Problem is, this did not make him look townier at all, and you're completely ignoring the fact that if delaying an execution was a towntell the scum would want to emulate, then it would be something the town would do.
Acting to 'look town' rather than 'help town' is one of the most reliable scumtells. 'More discussion' is one of the most common things scum push for to 'look town.' If he's town, he either wanted to execute Kat or he didn't. When I ask for delays (for example say please don't hammer yet) it's because there's a specific question I want answered TODAY, a specific person I want on the record, or a specific issue I want resolved. The glib 'more discussion' just looks like posturing.
You've completely neglected the explanation that Nathanael just wanted more time for discussion.
This is a pet peeve of mine. Not finding the town explanation particularly plausible is not neglecting it. He could have done that. The scum explanation makes at least as much sense as the town one, though, because as previously stated, buddy one townie and kill another is a pretty good day's work for a scum consul.
Your second reason was that Nathanael would get to keep a useless lurker alive instead of someone posting, and the player he ended up executing was another useless lurker.
I wouldn't say he was useless- he looked more opportunistic- but I take the broader point that Powerrox was an understandable player for town to attack.
The third point about executing at deadline to minimize time for discussion is just stupid, when that did not even happen. The execution happened two days before deadline, after the discussion had dried up, and when many people had agreed with executing powerrox93.
Is it not possible people just went along with it because deadline was nearing, though? I just feel like it's more in town's interests for Nate to take a firm position on Kat earlier than he did. Either go along with it, or make clear it's not going to happen at a point when there's time for a full discussion of other candidates. The ONLY thing Nate really achieved by vetoing and resubmitting was pushing things closer to deadline.
Feysal wrote: You call Nathanael's stance on Jack asinine, and in retrospect he admittedly was wrong. You did not know that at the time though, and for all I know Nathanael made a townie mistake. I find it hard to imagine that scum would defend their partner like this, they should have known to cut their losses and allow Jack to die.
And this is my key reason for thinking Nate is one of my top scum candidates. His flip on Jack made no sense. It was repeatedly explained that in the position Dram was actually in, he couldn't do anything but go for either the player everyone else wanted dead or the player he himself had been attacking full-on the whole of the previous day.

Nate, if scum, was probably working on the basis that Dram executing scum would make Dram look town for a good few days. In that scenario, Nate probably figures, because Dramonic's got so much towncred, we can afford to bus Jack. Then Dram dies overnight, and all of a sudden the numbers game looks pretty bad for the scum.

Nate needs to hit reverse PDQ, and the only thing he's got to hang his hat on is 'scum wouldn't double bus.' Nate knows this is a poor reason, but knows from experience if he makes a bad argument and really sticks with it obstinately in the face of all possible evidence then people will assume he's just stubborn town.

The alternative is that he actually bought the 'scum won't double bus' theory, and while I've seen townies believe stranger things, it's still pretty unlikely in my eyes.

As for you, Feysal, I find it very hard to take you seriously when you're basically arguing that defending scum at a scumvenient point is a towntell. And I don't really see what's superscummy about Parama apart from, maybe, that he was calling your slot scum from the moment he entered. The scummiest thing I can find is the defence of Jack, but then, he's not alone in that, is he?
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #1366 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:53 am

Post by SensFan »

:goodposting:
Nathanael
Nathanael
Goon
Nathanael
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1367 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:50 am

Post by Nathanael »

ribwich wrote:Nathaniel, are you accusing Feysal of trying to earn town points by being the one most opposed to your lynch right before the flip, or is it something else about the defense that's making you suspicious of him? Who would you pick between Sens and Parama to be scummier?
I don't know exactly. I just know that the last time I did such a thing as Feysal did, I was scum.
Parama scummiest.

looks like I'm doomed anyway, since everyone holding some power wants me dead.
go town.

here you got my last read in case anyone cares:
town: ribwich, scot, Shanba
townish: SpyreX
null: Fonz, Magua
scummish: SensFan, Feysal
scum: Parama
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1368 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:55 am

Post by The Fonz »

Explain the Shanba read if you would.
Nathanael
Nathanael
Goon
Nathanael
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1369 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:33 am

Post by Nathanael »

The Fonz wrote:Explain the Shanba read if you would.
I liked all of his posts. I liked the stance he had on me. I like the stance he had on Katsuki
I liked the stance he had on Feysal, I totally see his reasonings and thinking back, I am happy to see Feysal in my "scummish" department.
Even the stances I don't really agree with, like on Parama or Sens (tbh, I am changing my mind about him a little rereading. probably null-scummy) feel genuine and I see absolutely no bad intentions anywhere.

PS: I like my Fonz-null read right now. thinking back I remember another thing I didn't particularly like: how you called the Kaleidoscope-Gambit so strongly. Did it happen recently in one of your games? if yes, forget this (and post a link), if no, you are either the one of the best hunters I've seen or you have inside information.

PPS: Fonz, if you are town, you better veto my execution.
Feysal
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1370 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:59 am

Post by Feysal »

Nathanael #1361 wrote:And Parama and SensFan are scum.
I obviously agree about Parama, but not SensFan. Don't get me wrong, I don't think there is anything townish about the way he is acting, but I can't see him and Parama being scum together. On day one, SensFan tried to execute chesskid3. It was also in response to SensFan's criticism that chesskid3 jumped and began to attract attention. This makes no sense to me if they were both scum. I can't see them orchestrating something like this, especially when they were already involved in some sort of gambit with Jack's Consulmaker claim.

Out of the two of them, I find Parama much more likely to be scum, and therefore SensFan should be town. Annoying and useless town, but still town. I would much rather see Parama executed than SensFan.
Nathanael #1361 wrote:I'm a little wary about Feysal too. As much as I like his defense on me, the last time I did such a full blown point-by-point defense on someone else, I was scum. Don't know if this means anything, but I think it should be said.
We've only played in one game before that I know of, and you were killed on the first night, so you have no experience to judge me by, or vice versa. I simply believe you to be town very strongly. I have said that the case on you is garbage, but to name an actual reason for you to be town, that would be first vetoing and then trying to execute Parama. Since Parama is my top scumread, I can't see you as his partner any more than SensFan, and unlike SensFan, I agree with much of what you've done this game, and it looks town-motivated to me.
ribwich #1364 wrote:Nathaniel, are you accusing Feysal of trying to earn town points by being the one most opposed to your lynch right before the flip, or is it something else about the defense that's making you suspicious of him?
For the record, I don't believe in defending someone to be a scumtell. I would not want it to be treated as a scumtell, since that would give town players a bad incentive to not defend their town reads. Of course scum can try to obtain town credit by defending someone, which is why I don't consider it to be much of a towntell either, it is far too easily faked.

The only time I would treat defending someone as scummy is if the defender could not name any rational reasons for why the other player is town. Kind of like when you theorized Jack being town, and how only scum with inside information could know that. If scum defended town, they would also want the player they defended lynched despite their defense, which gives scum incentive to make their defenses of town half-hearted, enough to gain credit from trying but not enough for the defense to succeed.

I will leave it to you to judge whether I am looking for town credit from doing this, or whether I am genuinely trying to save someone I believe to be town.
The Fonz #1365 wrote:When I ask for delays (for example say please don't hammer yet) it's because there's a specific question I want answered TODAY, a specific person I want on the record, or a specific issue I want resolved. The glib 'more discussion' just looks like posturing.
You make sense, but when Nathanael issued his delays, he did give specific reasons. It was not just buying more time for discussion. I just noticed that Parama edited out the reasons when he quoted the posts in his case. The complete posts were these:
Nathanael #490 wrote:
VETO: KATSUKI's EXECUTION

EXECUTE: KATSUKI

a little time-gain.

@everyone: I want a definite statement on whether you:
a) want the katsuki lynch
b) are comfortable with the katsuki lynch
c) are uncomfortable with the katsuki lynch
d) don't want the katsuki lynch
Nathanael #497 wrote:
SensFan wrote:
Nathanael wrote:
VETO: KATSUKI's EXECUTION

a little time-gain.
Your ego just has to let me accomplish nothing today, doesn't it?
actually I just wanted a little more time to hear everybody.

PS: everybody, actually I'd like a reason for your answers too.
Nathanael #537 wrote:
VETO: KATSUKI'S EXECUTION

I want to give replacements a little more time.
I am however willing to lynch Katsuki later.
To me, these look like townish reasons to delay, like the ones you described.
The Fonz #1365 wrote:This is a pet peeve of mine. Not finding the town explanation particularly plausible is not neglecting it.
I concede you have a point here. Especially since, on closer look, Magua specifically asked SensFan for scum motivations to delay the execution, so SensFan could have restricted himself to those in his answer. However, I have also not seen him post anything about it possibly being town-motivated.
The Fonz #1365 wrote:Is it not possible people just went along with it because deadline was nearing, though? I just feel like it's more in town's interests for Nate to take a firm position on Kat earlier than he did. Either go along with it, or make clear it's not going to happen at a point when there's time for a full discussion of other candidates. The ONLY thing Nate really achieved by vetoing and resubmitting was pushing things closer to deadline.
It is certainly possible that fatigue contributed to the discussion drying up, but I can't see why Nathanael should be blamed for that. It is also easier said than done to have a firm stance on a first day, on someone who had posted as little as Katsuki. Nathanael could have asked for opinions to help make up his mind. Finally, I'd say Nathanael achieved plenty. He got several people to take definite stances on Katsuki, including two of our flipped scum, and them agreeing with the execution is a strong reason for me to believe Magua town now. He traded Katsuki for powerrox93, and while it turned out to be a mislynch, you admitted he was an understandable player for town to execute. The one thing I cannot see is him having achieved anything that would help the scum. If he was planning to push things closer to deadline, he really did not try to take advantage of that from what I can see.
The Fonz #1365 wrote:Nate, if scum, was probably working on the basis that Dram executing scum would make Dram look town for a good few days. In that scenario, Nate probably figures, because Dramonic's got so much towncred, we can afford to bus Jack. Then Dram dies overnight, and all of a sudden the numbers game looks pretty bad for the scum.

Nate needs to hit reverse PDQ, and the only thing he's got to hang his hat on is 'scum wouldn't double bus.' Nate knows this is a poor reason, but knows from experience if he makes a bad argument and really sticks with it obstinately in the face of all possible evidence then people will assume he's just stubborn town.

The alternative is that he actually bought the 'scum won't double bus' theory, and while I've seen townies believe stranger things, it's still pretty unlikely in my eyes.
I've seen stranger things in mafia games too. You make a credible point, but I disagree on that being the best play for scum in that situation. In this setup, all the scum need is one player who has a sufficient town reputation to either be made the final Dictator, or one that is not executed by the final Dictator. This setup works differently from normal mafia in that the scum have a much higher chance of winning in endgame. I'd bet the scum plan was to make dramonic sufficiently townish with the double bus that he would be made Dictator, and he would go on to automatically win.

Because of the difference of the setup, I would say that numbers are less important to the scum in this game, and what they really need is a pro-town reputation, which would let them win by being made the final Dictator. This is an added reason why I can't see Nathanael knowingly defending scum. Even in a normal game, I think it would be the best thing for the scum to salvage what they could and bus Jack like intended, and here even more so. Nathanael should have known Jack was a lost cause, that he could never win for scum in endgame, that it was only a matter of time before Jack was executed. If he were scum, Nathanael would have hurt his own chances of winning by defending Jack, and he should have known this.

That is why I believe Nathanael more likely to be town. Defending Jack would be very bad play for scum, and so it looks more like a townie mistake to me. Informed and calculating scum should know better.

I think I have to reread that day though. If I remember right, it was SpyreX who first proposed the double bus theory clearing Jack, but I'll have to double check if he was the first.
The Fonz #1365 wrote:As for you, Feysal, I find it very hard to take you seriously when you're basically arguing that defending scum at a scumvenient point is a towntell. And I don't really see what's superscummy about Parama apart from, maybe, that he was calling your slot scum from the moment he entered. The scummiest thing I can find is the defence of Jack, but then, he's not alone in that, is he?
Thing is, like I explained above, I think it was a convenient moment for one thing only, to bus Jack.

The list of reasons why I think Parama is scum is likely too long for this post. I've made a number of points, but they're scattered around my ISO. I'll be sure to combine them into a single case before today is out.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1371 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:20 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Good lord the walls.
Simple. Tribunes cannot be executed. If Nathanael were elected as one, he could not be executed, and SensFan would have to choose someone else. Looks like he is threatening to choose me in that case, I'd like to hear what his case is on me. Disagreements do not scum make.
I'm not following this at all - because it would be exactly what you said. Instead of Nat getting the bullet you'd get the bullet.

Well, of course, Nat would veto that. So, all this would do in practicality is make sure neither you nor Nat could be lynched.

Which does ??? for seeing if Sens is town. Because, I'd eat a hat on top of everything else if this was a bus.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1372 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:42 pm

Post by Parama »

MOD: There's a chance my power may go out soon due to freezing rain, so consider me V/LA for the next 4 days. I'll keep posting if I don't lose power, of course.
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1373 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:02 pm

Post by Magua »

I approve of this execution.

@Feysal:
If we weren't going to execute Nathanael or Parama today, who would you want executed?
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1374 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:48 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

I hate how sens refuses to respond to pretty much everything feysal says. All he did was wait for fonz to come around with a great response, and then post a :goodposting: right after.

Feysal's posts make my head hurt. His main agenda is to get parama lynched, not save nate. My suspicion is growing of him after his last few posts. What he does tomorrow is going to be very key.

I did like this small snippet from him:
Feysal wrote:And there you go again calling me scum, like you've done all game. You know what I just noticed? You've never changed any of your reads in response to flips. You acknowledged dramonic flipping scum in a single post, and continued to suspect me and scotmany12, the only two players who voiced any suspicion that dramonic and reckoner were both scum. You said, in post #965, that Jack probably was not scum because Nathanael was. You've not acknowledged Jack flipping scum with a single word, even after how strongly you supported the theory that he and ribwich were both town, and you continue to suspect Nathanael. Magua said he was suspicious of Nathanael for not changing his reads after a scum flip? You've done exactly the same, and you've done it twice.
I'm wondering why Magua did not address parama about this as well.

Does anyone else find it strange that nate claimed VT instead of Roman Senator?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”