Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1351 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 8:49 am

Post by Morality »

In post 1350, profii wrote:Where do you think scum is when I flip town out of interest

Unah or Dish Soap. Reason I don’t agree with that is because that means they’re both tunneling which would mean HWS would be who they’d be protecting, and I don’t see that as optimal play right now. I could be wrong on Voyc in that case, but I feel like there would be more on HWS then, which I don’t necessarily agree with I actually don’t think that’s going to be an issue, though.
“DON’T GET BOGGED DOWN IN HIS SWAMP OF WIFOM!” - Chip Butty to guiltied Scum Morality. Spoiler, they sunk.

FL

Modding - A Death Note Series -
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1352 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 8:50 am

Post by profii »

In post 1347, Morality wrote:
Texcat: LA Galaxy, N_M,
MC Adore, wilky, Gustavo, UnaBombaH, profii
(L-0)[/b]
wilky: Crush
UnaBombaH: Voyc
Crush: HeWhoSwims
N_M: Morality, texcat,
DirtyDishSoap

The light blue has two scum in it, and one of them is Unah or Profii, 80-20.
this is the key

MC is lock town- trust me after the flip
Gus is pretty much there
So it comes down to me / Una / Wilky

I still think Wilky is the best lynch

But then if you think there is 2 maybe una could be as well. I’m kinda struggling to sort him today because he has so much paranoia from you - I am hoping you be copped tonight so we can move on tomorrow

Idk about HWS or Voyc they both seem like 2nd choice votes to me, scummy but not as scummy as Wilky - I kinda want to see some momentum again from town as I don’t want to make a compromise / policy lynch al la Tex
Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1353 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 8:52 am

Post by Morality »

I’ve also put together a lot of logical reasoning, that even if you were town, actually, especially if you were town, should be getting more attention. My analysis isn’t wrong. If you’re town, the result is wrong, but the analysis is still accurate.

From your town perspective, everything I have said should make sense to you, but you just know it not to be true based on role pm. That doesn’t seem to be the case here. You just want to shut it down, which is also scum agenda.

If you were town, scum should be hard hopping onto you by now.
“DON’T GET BOGGED DOWN IN HIS SWAMP OF WIFOM!” - Chip Butty to guiltied Scum Morality. Spoiler, they sunk.

FL

ManWithNoName
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1354 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 8:53 am

Post by ManWithNoName »

"I don't want a compromise lynch." Is voting for his "second choice" -Profii 2018.
In this world, there's two types of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1355 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 9:00 am

Post by profii »

In post 1353, Morality wrote:I’ve also put together a lot of logical reasoning, that even if you were town, actually, especially if you were town, should be getting more attention. My analysis isn’t wrong. If you’re town, the result is wrong, but the analysis is still accurate.

From your town perspective, everything I have said should make sense to you, but you just know it not to be true based on role pm. That doesn’t seem to be the case here. You just want to shut it down, which is also scum agenda.

Actually I agree with most of what you’ve posted

Consider “this is the key” to be a paraphrase of this post of yours I’m quoting here

I.e - I agree with most of your analysis, your conclusion is wrong and I would suggest if there is any chance you can recognise that we should be lynching Wilky I would suggest
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1356 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 9:01 am

Post by profii »

In post 1354, ManWithNoName wrote:"I don't want a compromise lynch." Is voting for his "second choice" -Profii 2018.
I’m more than happy to engage with you as I’ll be online for the next couple of hours if you demonstrate you can play this game like an adult
Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1357 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 9:01 am

Post by Morality »

Texcat wasn’t a compromise lynch. Texcat was a claimed PR lynch that scum took advantage of the tunneling town pushing them. (Confirmed as LA/NM claimed masons)

Scum had to kill Texcat.

Commuter means likely no protective role, so you’re theory on me being the most likely to be killed is also untrue. I was hard pushing NM Day 1, and I explained that is a reason in itself. Scum expected me to continue hard tunneling the counterwagon from Day 1. Profii/Unah, whichever is scum, would have easily been able to jump on that.

Profii was setting himself up with potential fake claims early on with those investigatives which is completely different from my crappy reaction tests with it. Later on, it benefited him to step away from that, and his earlier play allowed him to.

Had I also tunneled NM, Profii stating he knew NM would be town would give him some town cred.

Things got fudged up when Masons came into play.

Profii is scum.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1358 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 9:03 am

Post by Morality »

In post 1355, profii wrote:
In post 1353, Morality wrote:I’ve also put together a lot of logical reasoning, that even if you were town, actually, especially if you were town, should be getting more attention. My analysis isn’t wrong. If you’re town, the result is wrong, but the analysis is still accurate.

Actually I agree with most of what you’ve posted

Consider “this is the key” to be a paraphrase of this post of yours I’m quoting here

I.e - I agree with most of your analysis, your conclusion is wrong and I would suggest if there is any chance you can recognise that we should be lynching Wilky I would suggest
While I am paranoid of being tunneled, I’m also paranoid of being AtE’d by you. You have been flipping on me for a while, and now you’re asking me if there is a chance to change my read, insinuating you see me a Starbucks town, when you had just recently been hard pushing me as scum.

FL

ManWithNoName
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1359 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 9:04 am

Post by ManWithNoName »

In post 1356, profii wrote:
In post 1354, ManWithNoName wrote:"I don't want a compromise lynch." Is voting for his "second choice" -Profii 2018.
I’m more than happy to engage with you as I’ll be online for the next couple of hours if you demonstrate you can play this game like an adult
How am I not playing the game like an adult? I have formed a read and I am actively pursuing it.

The fact that you don't like the way I'm pointing out the inconsistencies of your play seems like just another way to distract from the actual analysis I am performing.

I'll campaign for your election, though. I don't know if you'll like the necklace, but I certainly would like to see you get it.
In this world, there's two types of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig.
Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1360 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 9:04 am

Post by Morality »

Idk why it auto correct to Starbucks. Pretty much just omit that word.

FL

ManWithNoName
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1361 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 9:08 am

Post by ManWithNoName »

#VoteForProfii
Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1362 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 9:08 am

Post by Morality »

ManWithNoName is actually giving forth explanation on why he thinks certain posts are scummy, but he’s doing it in a sassy way, so it comes off poorly. I’m actually town reading there because of it.

Profii has started to create political reads after he got some pressure onto him.

FL

ManWithNoName
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1363 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 9:10 am

Post by ManWithNoName »

In post 1362, Morality wrote:ManWithNoName is actually giving forth explanation on why he thinks certain posts are scummy, but he’s doing it in a sassy way, so it comes off poorly. I’m actually town reading there because of it.

Profii has started to create political reads after he got some pressure onto him.
This guy gets me.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1364 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 9:13 am

Post by profii »

@1357 - I will be posting in the end game section that derailing that town block on Tex was a pro town move. I hammered in the final hour and could have caused a no lynch

Admittedly we got really lucky with N_M becoming an Inno otherwise I’d probably have tunnelled pretty hard there today.

My theory wasn’t that you were the likely kill. My theory was town!morality was trying to get the PR protected to make scum kill a random (likely inactive) which ultimately helps town - keeps our strong players in

My scum!morality theory was that you were just role fishing

The N_M thing I’ll explain if I need to but now isn’t the time - if it’s looking likely I’m going to be lynched, give me a chance to tell you what I did - if you believe it and it makes you realise I’m town, if you dont then oh well, but for now it’s still “in play” so I need to keep that quiet - the mason thing actually helped massively

@1358 - I push people to sort them, I’m trying to converse and answer everything so you can re-evaluate me and come to the right conclusion...
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1365 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 9:14 am

Post by profii »

In post 1362, Morality wrote:ManWithNoName is actually giving forth explanation on why he thinks certain posts are scummy,
but he’s doing it in a sassy way,
so it comes off poorly. I’m actually town reading there because of it.

so forgive me for largely ignoring it
ManWithNoName
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1366 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 9:15 am

Post by ManWithNoName »

You have two votes on you and you're likely to get lynched... Wow, talk about an early panic there...
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1367 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 9:16 am

Post by profii »

But I’ll humour you, if you want to play hard, let’s go

You know there is more than 1 scum player and we have to lynch them all, this must be your first rodeo
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1368 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 9:17 am

Post by profii »

In post 1366, ManWithNoName wrote:You have two votes on you and you're likely to get lynched... Wow, talk about an early panic there...
IC post - this game is about discussing who we think is scum with each other, so if we don’t discuss - nothing happens, it’s fairly fundamental to how the game works, so I suggest you take part
ManWithNoName
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1369 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 9:18 am

Post by ManWithNoName »

In post 1352, profii wrote: Idk about HWS or Voyc they both seem like 2nd choice votes to me, scummy but not as scummy as Wilky - I kinda want to see some momentum again from town as I don’t want to make a compromise / policy lynch al la Tex
Second choice votes are not compromise votes, then?

I'm playing stupid or scum with your last remark, and it's landing on scum because I know you aren't stupid.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1370 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 9:21 am

Post by profii »

No the compromise was I was policy lynching Tex - as per explanations in my ISO it seemed more optimal to flip the slot rather than have

A - a no lynch
B - N_M / BBT / Gus all tunnel the same slot again given they are all town

Bear in mind there was an hour to go and it would probably have gone to a no lynch
ManWithNoName
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1371 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 9:22 am

Post by ManWithNoName »

Okay, profii, I'll discuss what is going on in the game clearly, you are hedging everything you say, you are being too careful, you are using the FOS on the people who are likely your scum partners and pushing up people that have few votes on them while claiming your top scum reads are not going to be lynched. You don't want a compromise lynch, so you change the name of your compromise lynch vote to a "Second choice vote" so that you can then say it's not a compromise because if you call a rose a daisy, it's a different flower, right?

You are scummy. You should be lynched.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1372 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 9:22 am

Post by profii »

I’d argue a 2nd choice scum read - ie HWS or Voyc for me (after Wilky) is still a legit vote given we all have to work together to form a majority obviously
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1373 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 9:27 am

Post by profii »

In post 1371, ManWithNoName wrote:Okay, profii, I'll discuss what is going on in the game clearly, you are hedging everything you say, you are being too careful, you are using the FOS on the people who are likely your scum partners and pushing up people that have few votes on them while claiming your top scum reads are not going to be lynched. You don't want a compromise lynch, so you change the name of your compromise lynch vote to a "Second choice vote" so that you can then say it's not a compromise because if you call a rose a daisy, it's a different flower, right?

You are scummy. You should be lynched.
Here is where I sit on all players, I don’t think it’s going to change a lot this game day so I’ll post and you can call me out if I do change as you predict...

Not_Maf - Inno
MC Adore - 99.9% town
Gus - 90% town

ManWithNoName - assume town but will sort better when I see more non-me related content
Morality - I think town but idk
Una - I think town but idk

ArcAngel9 - need more

HeWhoSwims - scummy
Voyc - scummy
wilky - scummiest
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1374 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 9:29 am

Post by profii »

I’m under the impression I’ve played with you before MWNN but under your alt?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”