CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1350 (ISO) » Sat Nov 24, 2018 11:19 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 1200, DrewVa wrote:You and DVa have the Alchemist21 so low. Am I missing something with my read?
When I first started sorting I had him as a scum lean, he hasn't done anything since to really change that so likely coasting scum.
In post 1201, Alonzo wrote:How did you let one of your strongest townreads fall all the way down your list without pushing them?
I'm not a fan of your play was townreading your predecessor perhaps prematurely. You haven't dropprd way down, just back to the people I need to sort in the null area who are second priority to people in the scum areas. It would help if you could try to contribute aside from hiding behind your Arnie jokes and being overly sensitive to losing a town read on your slot.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1351 (ISO) » Sat Nov 24, 2018 11:20 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1333, Creature wrote:
In post 844, DrewVa wrote:
In post 756, BuJaber wrote:@nancy - I'm not pro-massclaim.. I was talking to RR specifically about overkill 1 that's all. I agree with varsoon regarding this. I'd love to play in a mountainous also.
There was this awesome game, The Ditto, on MU awhile back. Creature was in it too. It had this really cool mechanic where scum had the option to kill a slot and replace into it. It was mountanous, flipless and obviously anonymous as well. Unfortunately, despite having an awesome setup, it tanked due to having the wrong playerlist.
12:3 mountainuous is very scumsided
Tfw you just destroy your other frequented site’s meta standards
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1352 (ISO) » Sat Nov 24, 2018 11:20 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1335, Creature wrote:Self-reminder Gamma is town
Why
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1353 (ISO) » Sat Nov 24, 2018 11:22 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

Creature can’t you do this in Notepad or a personalized PT and then post just the juicy bits in here?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1354 (ISO) » Sat Nov 24, 2018 11:22 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

So Creature’s posting is absolutely awful but I don’t think his reads match what scum!him would do
<Embrace The Void>

DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1355 (ISO) » Sat Nov 24, 2018 11:22 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 1346, Malakitty wrote:
In post 1332, DrewVa wrote:I get why some people are getting annoyed by Creature but that doesn’t make him scum. He is actively trying to solve the game here. I think Creature is town here.
I'm getting annoyed because I actively work 12+ hour days 5/7 I only have a few days to catch up one being today and this is going to set me back. Yes, I get it he's catching up, but he's posting one liners which could honestly be avoided. He's actively trying to solve sure, but his way is so anti-town that I'm going to end up being scum read because I won't be actively able to stay updated and then I'll be lynched.
I hardtown read you, so I will fight any lynch attempt on you. @Creature, could you please try to keep those one liners in less posts, it is distracting.

I don’t think Creature is going to disregard our wishes. I think he just got a little too enthusiastic and didn’t really think about the effect it was having.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1356 (ISO) » Sat Nov 24, 2018 11:24 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Ooh if Majiffy gets to L-1 I want the hammer. Hopefully Thor turns up and shows us some thunder before that.
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1357 (ISO) » Sat Nov 24, 2018 11:25 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

I’d say he probably hasn’t read the reactions to his posts yet but he did wonder about getting them right after Jiffy started saying something so I’m not sure. It’s pretty funny if he called it in real time like that though.
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1358 (ISO) » Sat Nov 24, 2018 11:25 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 1349, Majiffy wrote:
In post 1342, DrewVa wrote:
In post 1336, Majiffy wrote:
In post 1332, DrewVa wrote:I get why some people are getting annoyed by Creature but that doesn’t make him scum. He is actively trying to solve the game here. I think Creature is town here.
If we don't remove him he's going to keep it up. If he keeps it up, a lot of us have to replace out. If a lot of us replace out, this game dies.

It's called a policy lynch and if people would stop being afraid of them we could start curbing shit behavior like spamming a thread with 50 one-liner posts.
We are not doing any fucking policy lynches on anyone who’s is probably town.

Creature isn’t acting like TPFKAP in Labrynth. She was actively trying to derail that game with bullshit posts. I thought you didn’t even care about this game? :shifty:
If he isn't lynched or agrees to curb his posting I am stating intent to replace out.

I'm not reading 20 fucking pages a day.
I’m not disagreeing with this.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1359 (ISO) » Sat Nov 24, 2018 11:25 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Actually Toog can hammer since he's nerfed.
Malakitty
Malakitty
Goon
Malakitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1360 (ISO) » Sat Nov 24, 2018 11:26 am

Post by Malakitty »

In post 1355, DrewVa wrote:
I'm getting annoyed because I actively work 12+ hour days 5/7 I only have a few days to catch up one being today and this is going to set me back. Yes, I get it he's catching up, but he's posting one liners which could honestly be avoided. He's actively trying to solve sure, but his way is so anti-town that I'm going to end up being scum read because I won't be actively able to stay updated and then I'll be lynched.
I hardtown read you, so I will fight any lynch attempt on you. @Creature, could you please try to keep those one liners in less posts, it is distracting.

I don’t think Creature is going to disregard our wishes. I think he just got a little too enthusiastic and didn’t really think about the effect it was having.
Why are you hardcoretown reading me? (Just curious).
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1361 (ISO) » Sat Nov 24, 2018 11:27 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 1356, CheekyTeeky wrote:Ooh if Majiffy gets to L-1 I want the hammer. Hopefully Thor turns up and shows us some thunder before that.
A player named after the one who wielded the most famous hammer of all time and you’re asking for the hammer? :P
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1362 (ISO) » Sat Nov 24, 2018 11:28 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 1361, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 1356, CheekyTeeky wrote:Ooh if Majiffy gets to L-1 I want the hammer. Hopefully Thor turns up and shows us some thunder before that.
A player named after the one who wielded the most famous hammer of all time and you’re asking for the hammer? :P
It'd be too cheeky even for me to ask godly Thor to self-hammer :lol:
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1363 (ISO) » Sat Nov 24, 2018 11:28 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Oh wait we're talking about majiffy, Lmao I just woke up.
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1364 (ISO) » Sat Nov 24, 2018 11:33 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 1353, Alchemist21 wrote:Creature can’t you do this in Notepad or a personalized PT and then post just the juicy bits in here?
Yeah, that’s a really great idea. @mod please give Creature a PT, so that he can consolidate his posts.
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1365 (ISO) » Sat Nov 24, 2018 11:36 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 1360, Malakitty wrote:

Based on certain posts of yours. I think that’s where I posted that. I have never played with scum!you but your posts seem really townie to me - both the reads and the reasoning behind them.
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1366 (ISO) » Sat Nov 24, 2018 11:44 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 1354, Gamma Emerald wrote:So Creature’s posting is absolutely awful but I don’t think his reads match what scum!him would do
Agreed, this seems like town!Creature here. Scum!Creature tends to be a lot more frozen and has trouble making reads. A really good telltale sign, is that he did all this when there was only just one vote on him. Scum!Creature would probably do jack until he found himself in actual danger of getting lynched.
Malakitty
Malakitty
Goon
Malakitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1367 (ISO) » Sat Nov 24, 2018 11:49 am

Post by Malakitty »

In post 1365, DrewVa wrote:
In post 1360, Malakitty wrote:

Based on certain posts of yours. I think that’s where I posted that. I have never played with scum!you but your posts seem really townie to me - both the reads and the reasoning behind them.
well why im questioning it because it's the second time u mentioned a townread on me, but the first time you did it with a chickadee post. I know I was trying to catch up so was curious which post made you think i could be town or if it was the series of posts etc.

Also I might have a50 do a PT for me because I also catch up similarity to creature, but I tend to do a few pages of quotes and then spoil and post unless the post really irks me then i'll solo it out because its a way stronger post that I want myself to find easier when i do my reread
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1368 (ISO) » Sat Nov 24, 2018 11:49 am

Post by Creature »

In post 1090, Chickadee wrote:VOTE: Creature

Easiest read in the game. I mentioned it a while back and tried to give Creature time to redeem himself. Other people have mentioned it. Yet no one seemingly wants to vote there.
Why have you been focused on me lately?
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1369 (ISO) » Sat Nov 24, 2018 11:50 am

Post by Creature »

In post 1098, RCEnigma wrote:Chickadee I haven't played with scum creature but I know having a couple posts and then going potato is possible from him as town. If you've played with him more is he more likely to disappear as scum?
I don't like this
Sigh
Malakitty
Malakitty
Goon
Malakitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1370 (ISO) » Sat Nov 24, 2018 11:52 am

Post by Malakitty »

In post 1369, Creature wrote:
In post 1098, RCEnigma wrote:Chickadee I haven't played with scum creature but I know having a couple posts and then going potato is possible from him as town. If you've played with him more is he more likely to disappear as scum?
I don't like this
Why I actually like it. It gives him a baseline and gives someone else who has played more than him in terms of experience trying to sort your slot than trying to wing it himself and be wrong.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1371 (ISO) » Sat Nov 24, 2018 11:52 am

Post by Creature »

In post 1115, Chickadee wrote:Like I said, if Creature comes back and starts posting, I'll take back my vote. But for now, I feel fine with it here.
Wow

Vote someone to make them start posting

Tell me more of your secrets
Sigh
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1372 (ISO) » Sat Nov 24, 2018 11:56 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

To be fair Creature I was thinking about voting you too. You did seem to be emulating your scum-meta.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1373 (ISO) » Sat Nov 24, 2018 11:57 am

Post by Creature »

In post 1151, Toogeloo wrote:Also... you need an avatar.
and so does Cerberus
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1374 (ISO) » Sat Nov 24, 2018 11:58 am

Post by Creature »

In post 1152, davesaz wrote:I'm caught up in the sense of having passed my eyes along all of the pages.
I have not processed all of that stuff. Certainly not in depth.

@wisdom -- because she doesn't seem to be doing anything to solve. That is a mismatch from what I remember, though the memory is quite old. Failure to solve is a good reason on d1 in any case.

I agree with the creature scumread, though with the caveat that a holiday week is not a good week to judge activity on.

Varsoon fake dayvig feels right from a playstyle point of view, probably more town than not but that's weak.
Profii is probably walking dead after the cop soft / not soft / crumb / not crumb / no that wasn't really a hardclaim thing. I still have a weak scumread there.
Alonzo is treading on too derp to be scum so maybe it is.
I really have to go now. Was supposed to stop this more than half an hour ago.
davesaz looks bad
Sigh

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”