Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1350 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 5:26 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

noraa it looks like someone broke your avatar. some of the pixels are bleeding.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #1351 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 5:46 pm

Post by Noraa »

I love it. its bootiful :D
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1352 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 5:53 pm

Post by Gypyx »

In post 1322, Titus wrote:
In post 1316, Gypyx wrote:Also titus, marashu isn't the only quiet player, why push him and not the others?
He's the only one prod dodging. He's the one with resistance. He's the one who hasn't subbed out or obvtowned. He's showing up when mentioned then ducking out (bettlejuicing).

He'll never provide content to be sorted with.

Taylor is trying to state now I have to meta him in order to validate my own experience.
That's fair, but at some point, we kinda have to try going for scum instead of going for lurkers
Plus in what world is nos obvtown, like, i've seen your reasons, they just don't work imo
Show
White Flag : Carebear Edition is ongoing ! (13/13) hit me up if you wanna get on the priority replacement list / spectate

i also have a Mini Normal !

bottom text
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1353 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:12 pm

Post by Not Known 15 »

Send to the Trial 3.5Glitch
EddieFenix
(3)DrippingGoofball;Marashu;Noraa;

Nosferatu (3)Glitch;Fidget;Gypyx;

Titus (3)Vecna;Tayl0r Swift;Pickaxe Pete;

Marashu (2)Titus;Nosferatu;

DrippingGoofball (0)

Vecna (0)

Not Voting (0)

Pickaxe Pete
Princess Leia
(0)

Tayl0r Swift (0)

Gypyx (0)

Noraa
RedPanda Saudade
(0)

Fidget (0)

With 11 alive, you need 6 to send someone to the trials with absolute majority vote, and 2 to send someone to the trials with relative majority vote at the end of the day. No Elimination is disabled.

Day 3 will end in (expired on 2020-10-17 03:13:09) or when someone has been sent to the trials by absolute majority.
In post 1332, Nosferatu wrote:VOTE: ts1989
Invalid vote.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1354 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:42 pm

Post by Vecna »

Guess I was wrong about scum going for a solid bus today.
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1355 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:49 pm

Post by Fidget »

In post 1341, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 1223, Fidget wrote:Why is the counter wagon Marashu over Nosferatu? Has Marashu been independently scummy enough to override choosing Nosferatu, who was in the gladiate and also doesn't really have much in the way of content?

VOTE: Nos
you don't want to vote taylor?
No why
In post 1346, Nosferatu wrote:i think continuing to push scum in the gladiate is low effort

really? 3 nulls in one gladiate and nothings up?
There's no good reason to believe all 3 in the gladiate must be town. I can only see it as a possibility.

If all 3 in the gladiate are town, I'd kind of expect more people (scum) to be going "Well there has to be 1 scum in there, right?" It's odd to me that it just isn't happening and instead we're not talking about the gladiate hardly at all.

Yes there are 3 nulls in there although arguably you could say DGB wasn't null and you could say Eddie/Marashu were also null slots.
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1356 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 11:00 pm

Post by Fidget »

In post 1342, Tayl0r Swift wrote:nos v titus there could easily be SvS. they lightly neg each other, but mostly agree and nos sheeps titus, while they are both really defending each other. and meanwhile titus is pushing one lurker slot while giving another a pass.
I'm starting to hope for this. I have no idea why Titus is so assured Nos is town.
In post 1330, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 1324, DrippingGoofball wrote:Titus defended EddieFenix, who had ever fewer posts, and would have been an even lower hanging fruit because that I was going after this slot.

Your thoughts?
to be fair i think titus was right, but the slot was very scummy at the time, so i just chalk that up to scum whiteknighting. what was shaping up to be the days lunch.
Pleeeasssse let it be scum!Titus white-knighting a town EddieFenix while her and half the thread ignores Nos as a scum possibility despite being a counterwagon to town in a 3 person gladiate.

Can it really be that simple though, perhaps not. I'm still interested in Nos
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1357 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 4:21 am

Post by Vecna »

ive had good feelings about nos before, but his absence and continued not really solving anything is starting to become troublesome.

Bit of a hypocritical take, but itd be nice if the people that havent really done much at least contribute to improving the quality of play of this game
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1358 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 5:48 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1352, Gypyx wrote:
In post 1316, Gypyx wrote:Also titus, marashu isn't the only quiet player, why push him and not the others?
He's the only one prod dodging. He's the one with resistance. He's the one who hasn't subbed out or obvtowned. He's showing up when mentioned then ducking out (bettlejuicing).

Taylor is trying to state now I have to meta him in order to validate my own experience.
That's fair, but at some point, we kinda have to try going for scum instead of going for lurkers
Plus in what world is nos obvtown, like, i've seen your reasons, they just don't work imo
Well if my reasons for Nos obvtown don't work, I don't know what to tell you. He's being suspected because he is the biggest town willing to work with me.

Please stop painting my Mara push as just going after a lurker. It isn't. His posts are scummy.

Third, it is scumhunting to push after Mara. Look at the wagons. We finally have a contest. We can see that Mara is the only lurker who gets defended without content.

We can see Glitch is town from the content he put forth.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1359 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 5:52 am

Post by Titus »

It's probably Mara with one of the slots on my wagon tops, and one on Nos. I am leaning Pickaxe Pete based on prior vca, Vecna based on play on my wagon. Taylor is the townbeard then.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1360 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 5:52 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1357, Vecna wrote:ive had good feelings about nos before, but his absence and continued not really solving anything is starting to become troublesome.

Bit of a hypocritical take, but itd be nice if the people that havent really done much at least contribute to improving the quality of play of this game
Why would Mara?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1361 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 5:58 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 1358, Titus wrote:

Well if my reasons for Nos obvtown don't work, I don't know what to tell you. He's being suspected because he is the biggest town willing to work with me.

Please stop painting my Mara push as just going after a lurker. It isn't. His posts are scummy.

Third, it is scumhunting to push after Mara. Look at the wagons. We finally have a contest. We can see that Mara is the only lurker who gets defended without content.

youre defending nos without content. no one is saying "marashu is obvtown". we are just asking you to explain how you can say "nos is obvtown" when nos looks to me exactly like marashu does.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1362 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 5:59 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 1360, Titus wrote:
In post 1357, Vecna wrote:ive had good feelings about nos before, but his absence and continued not really solving anything is starting to become troublesome.

Why would Mara?
could you finish that sentence please?
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1363 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 6:01 am

Post by Noraa »

I feel like Titus is trying to hide behind Nos here so that if anything goes wrong, nos dies instead of her.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1364 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 6:02 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1362, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 1360, Titus wrote:

Why would Mara?
could you finish that sentence please?
Why would Mara contribute to improving anything?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1365 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 6:03 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1361, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 1358, Titus wrote:

youre defending nos without content. no one is saying "marashu is obvtown". we are just asking you to explain how you can say "nos is obvtown" when nos looks to me exactly like marashu does.
Nos had content d1 and d2 and d3. Nos was pushed by Sausade and obvtowned then. He provided content d2, that's why he wasn't lynched. He provided content here most obviously when he sassed me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1366 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 6:04 am

Post by Noraa »

that's not obvtown at all.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1367 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 6:05 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1366, Noraa wrote:that's not obvtown at all.
It is in my book. There's also the fact he's voting scum but that's circular logic.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1368 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 6:08 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

i think the titus wagon is too small atm.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1369 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 6:11 am

Post by Noraa »

preflip analysis isnt helpful here tho :/
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1370 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 6:11 am

Post by Titus »

I am taking a break from this game for a couple of days. I have other games that need my attention and I need more focus on other slots to finish my solve. If that gets me wagoned more so be it.

I lack the innate charisma to brute force this game. So I will just solve it and laugh from dead chat.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1371 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 6:12 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1369, Noraa wrote:preflip analysis isnt helpful here tho :/
That's how I scumhunt.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1372 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 6:12 am

Post by Noraa »

why the defeatism?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1373 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 6:17 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1372, Noraa wrote:why the defeatism?
I am old enough to have seen this pattern play out before.

People won't see Mara avoiding the thread as scummy. They need more content. So he continues avoiding the thread, knowing he'll get defended for it. He won't be providing content anytime soon.

When "lurker" slots show up, like Eddie and Nos, they get wagoned for showing up. So why would Mara? It's anti-scum for him to show.

I highlight this pattern. I get scumread. There's been enough focus on me/nos/dgb which is the real townblock this game.

I can't carry a town that punishes effort.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1374 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 6:19 am

Post by Noraa »

LEL ur telling me ur town block is the three gladiated people minus plus cuz he done died? Ur hiding behind too many people.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”