Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1375 (ISO) » Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:48 pm

Post by Seacore »

LOL.

Also, while I can't provide links because it was on a different site, I've played with Tom before (and know him IRL) and he is a very slow and patient voter.

I'm not saying he's obvtown to me, but he hasn't been acting out of character so far.
ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1376 (ISO) » Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:51 pm

Post by ReaperCharlie »

I was actually trying to be *relatively* objective in my analysis.
Yes, I think the spark that lit the fire under your butt is OMGUS.
But you said it wasn't ... so I was just going with what you said.

Fate (and whoever else I'm still 'dodging' questions from): Please list all the questions somewhere so I can answer them all together. I have no desire to look through this 50-page thread and find something that's probably hidden in a bunch of useless scum-driven caps, omgus, and likewise inane drivel posted on the basis that I am scum and not town. So... kindly put your questions in a nice neat little package and I will answer them in kind.
Show
"Take me to Pleasure Town!" "Look, the most Glorious Rainbow Ever!" "Do me on it!" -

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1377 (ISO) » Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:56 pm

Post by Seacore »

ReaperCharlie wrote:a bunch of useless scum-driven caps, omgus, and likewise inane drivel posted on the basis that I am scum and not town.
Is this the kind of stuff you're trying to avoid? I can understand why, it's pretty painful to read.
ReaperCharlie wrote:1. PLAYING TO TOWN'S "ENOUGH FATE/BENMAGE ALREADY" EMOTIONS
2. CALLING ANYBODY THINKING HE'S SCUM (WITH FATE) A MORON (SUPER WIFOM SANDWICH)

WHAT THE @#$^ DO YOU THINK OF THAT, VAS?

A LITTLE BIT OF CHAINSAW BECAUSE I'M ATTACKING YOUR SCUMBUDDY AND STARTING A (POPULAR, MIGHT I ADD) WAGON ON HIM?
ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1378 (ISO) » Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:58 pm

Post by ReaperCharlie »

FU Seacore.

Unannounced/unforeseen V/LA. Sorry Percy
Show
"Take me to Pleasure Town!" "Look, the most Glorious Rainbow Ever!" "Do me on it!" -

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1379 (ISO) » Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:04 pm

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Tom wrote:I'm sorry to hear that you suffer the terrible afflictions of selective blindness and premature post-snipping.
Thanks for validating my opinion as posted in response to Trilobyte. Moving on …
Tom wrote:I remain happy to concede that this is not a valid reason not to vote for ReaperCharlie.
Pointless double-speak attempt to look cute. Noted.

Fact is FOSing him is a worthless move. You staged your statement as a way to vote for Reaper after you ‘got your thoughts together’ if the wagon looked solid and Town acceptable or simply to go a different direction if you decided it wasn’t in your best interest, IMO.

Quite frankly if you were sure you wanted to get your thoughts together you could have simply waited until you weren’t at work as opposed to making the post you did.
Reaper wrote:FU Seacore.

Unannounced/unforeseen V/LA. Sorry Percy
I’m taking my ball and going home. Quaint.

After all the times I’ve seen you hound someone just to do so (Andy this ring any bells for you?) when the shoe is on the other foot it doesn’t feel so good, does it?
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #1380 (ISO) » Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:11 pm

Post by Fate »

ITT: Reaper pretends to not know how to ISO people, and press Ctrl+F Reaper.

LAUGHABLE REALLY. IM NOT ASKING YOU A THIRD TIME FFS.

Wait what's this?

scum-driven caps
??? OH RLY NAO.

IF YOU WANT TO CALL ME SCUM REAPER, MAN UP AND SAY IT CLEARLY AND NOT TAKE LIL SNIPES WITH YOUR BB GUN.

I'M WAITING.

(sees random V/LA)

Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Furpants_Tom
Furpants_Tom
Goon
Furpants_Tom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1381 (ISO) » Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:16 pm

Post by Furpants_Tom »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Tom wrote:I'm sorry to hear that you suffer the terrible afflictions of selective blindness and premature post-snipping.
Thanks for validating my opinion as posted in response to Trilobyte. Moving on …
Tom wrote:I remain happy to concede that this is not a valid reason not to vote for ReaperCharlie.
Pointless double-speak attempt to look cute. Noted.
[/quote]

Raging misanthopy getting you down? Neighbours calling the cops every time you make a phone-call to your loved ones? Mumbling winos in bus shelters shuffling away from you as you approach? Try new
Passive Aggression (tm)
!

Mmm... subtle hints of misquoting followed with the rich aftertaste of flail. Pick up your MoI sampler pack of
Passive Aggression
(tm) today!
MagnaofIllusion wrote: Fact is FOSing him is a worthless move. You staged your statement as a way to vote for Reaper after you ‘got your thoughts together’ if the wagon looked solid and Town acceptable or simply to go a different direction if you decided it wasn’t in your best interest, IMO.

Quite frankly if you were sure you wanted to get your thoughts together you could have simply waited until you weren’t at work as opposed to making the post you did.
You're absolutely right. I should ignore questions for as long as possible and immediately vote without explanation. After all, I am a man of the sheeple.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #1382 (ISO) » Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:25 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

Regarding the RC Wagon

I think the accusation from Triglav re: not answering questions is pretty irrelevant. The hyped "contradiction" seemed to be pretty small-potatoes and innocuous. I can see why it'd seem bigger to Triglav than it really was in terms of the game-at-large. Reaper's ISO 77, by contrast, smells super scum, and his subsequent bi-polar hop strikes me as a quick topic coached "RC you numbnuts, you'll get lynched in a heartbeat doing the defeatist thing, just try to contribute your way out of suspicion." Reaper's ISO 88 on Bowser has an air of "But he's not even posting, this wagon isn't faaaaaaiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrr" that I interpret as a scumtell (townies tend to care more about "right or wrong", while scum look for reasons their wagon is "unfair".) His "well GAWSH the scum can x?" posts are harder for me to interpret - it really seems like a meta thing whether you like to indulge in those sorts of WIFOM gambles as scum or not. Would appreciate someone with RC experience weighing in on the matter.

Overall, RC's certainly dropped from "Brofessional Elite" to "maybe cult". My problem is that the scummy things he's doing DON'T seem to be what sparked the wagon. To be honest, someone hopping on Triglav's point to lynch RC doesn't seem entirely sincere, while votes for his "oh-woe-is-me-I-am-a-doomed-townie" post really resound with me.

Here's a little thing for you guys. Start at post 1000 and scroll down. That is a pathetic fart of a wagon. There's no way in goddamn hell I'd want to support that. And now we have a RC wagon I kinda support, and the whole thing gives me the willies.

I'll need to look at the wagon in context to make a really good judgment. I realize that that doesn't tell you guys much, so I'll outline what I'm looking for. If the RC wagon swelled off of this piddly base, I've got some serious bad vibes, it's probably scum driven on town-RC. If it swelled instead off of his more worrying posts, there's a good chance that this little thing switched into a strong pressure wagon and got us a scum. Or, to summarize - an RC wagon makes sense in hindsight, but I'm not quite sure if it made sense when it was made or if the scum just set up an arbitrary wagon and got a lucky, scummy looking reaction out of him.

Preview edit: "Unannounced/unforeseen V/LA" wat

Also, I'm working on a story draft for creative writing (~20 pages). I always have time to read threads, but my posting is gonna be at this same not-so-great level for a few days. If there is something I simply must address, be kind and give me a nice bold
@hito
on it's own line.

Preview edit 2 electric booglalo:
Furpants wrote: Raging misanthopy getting you down? Neighbours calling the cops every time you make a phone-call to your loved ones? Mumbling winos in bus shelters shuffling away from you as you approach? Try new Passive Aggression (tm)!

Mmm... subtle hints of misquoting followed with the rich aftertaste of flail. Pick up your MoI sampler pack of Passive Aggression (tm) today!
While this is kind of a hypocritical way for Furpants to complain about passive aggression... :p There is passive aggression all over this town and it's getting pretty annoying. Call people scum or call them town, but don't just throw down "YOUR X IS NOTED" or "OH NICE Y THERE" or "WE WANT TO ROBS Z's GRAVE." that just leads to uncertainty, bad feelings, and food analogies
"Don’t buy a dozen eggs if you just want a hardboiled egg. Don’t buy a head of lettuce if you just want a salad. Don’t buy eggs and lettuce if you want egg salad because those are not the right ingredients." -Julius Bloop
Furpants_Tom
Furpants_Tom
Goon
Furpants_Tom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1383 (ISO) » Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:27 pm

Post by Furpants_Tom »

I give myself +1000 hipster points for irony.
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1384 (ISO) » Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:03 pm

Post by Seacore »

hito wrote:I'll need to look at the wagon in context to make a really good judgment. I realize that that doesn't tell you guys much, so I'll outline what I'm looking for. If the RC wagon swelled off of this piddly base, I've got some serious bad vibes, it's probably scum driven on town-RC. If it swelled instead off of his more worrying posts, there's a good chance that this little thing switched into a strong pressure wagon and got us a scum. Or, to summarize - an RC wagon makes sense in hindsight, but I'm not quite sure if it made sense when it was made or if the scum just set up an arbitrary wagon and got a lucky, scummy looking reaction out of him.
I don't think it's as binary as that though.
I know my thoughts about RC went this way:
1) His fetish/cult question stopped and made me think "A cultist would probably want to look clueless about being a cultist".
2) The comment came around the same time that triglav was trying to nail him down to answer a question
3) I stopped and thought "since nobody agrees that furclow should be lynched for lying (I've dropped the argument, but it is what I was thinking at the time), I might as well throw some weight behind the prod vote, since he seems pretty scummy anyway."
4) How much he was buddying encouraged me to actually vote.
5) From there he's just been flailing in a down spiral, and I agree his biggest tells are probably his reaction to the wagon.

But if you go back in time to look at the wagon, it'll seem I voted for him because of his dodgy question and his questionable dodging (heh).

What I'm trying to say is, just because some of us jumped on for lesser (but still acceptable) reasons, doesn't mean we haven't been thoroughly encouraged to stay on the wagon by later reasons.
This game has got huge. We're at 56 pages already. Combined with this there's painful arguments, chronic lurkers and "I'm catching up" posters. It's very easy and appealing to say "what are the three biggest wagons? Do any of the arguments appeal to me" That's how I believe my wagon grew and that's how I believe RC's grew.
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1385 (ISO) » Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:33 pm

Post by Seacore »

Just a public service post

The site is going to go down for a little while some stage Friday.

So how about we lynch RC now, and have the night as downtime!

I'm not completely serious about that, but just heads up for the downtime.
Percy
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu

Post Post #1386 (ISO) » Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:26 pm

Post by Percy »

Vote Count

*whisper whisper*

ReaperCharlie - 10
(Triglav, Seacore,
Fate
, VasudeVa, MagnaofIllusion, SpyreX, xvart, AurorusVox, kunkstar7, Fate, Feysal)
Seacore - 4
(Plum, totallynotmafia, Trilobite,
ReaperCharlie
, nopointinactingup)
xvart - 4
(El Goosuki, ReaperCharlie, Baby Spice, Furcolow)
Baby Spice - 1
(Benmage,
Wickedestjr
hitorogoshi
)
Bowser - 1
(
Furpants_Tom
, Lost Butterfly)
Lost Butterfly - 1
(VP Baltar,
Furcolow
)
kunkstar7 - 1
(manho)
VasudeVa - 1
(Andrius)
rewq455 - 1
(Wickedestjr)
Plum - 0 (
Fate
)
AurorusVox - 0 (
El Goosuki
)
El Goosuki - 0 (
AurorusVox
)

Not Voting - 4 (
Baby Spice
, Bowser,
Feysal
, Furpants_Tom, hitorogoshi,
kunkstar7
, rewq455)
totallynotmafia wrote:
@MOD: do the cult receive their fetishes the same night that they craft them? Do they receive a message for failed craft fetishes (or can they just assume becuase they didn't receive it)?
Yes (though they can't use it for
The Ritual
) and yes.

rewq455 and Bowser have requested replacement.

With 28 alive, 15 votes secures a Lynch.
Last edited by Percy on Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1387 (ISO) » Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:28 pm

Post by Seacore »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:That said there is an easy test for this. I’ll simply wait for someone to vote me each Day and when they do I’ll move my vote to someone who hasn’t voted me. Anyone can do this and I’m sure it is easy enough to devise tests for the other voting insanities. For that reason I think it is fairly pointless to focus on them this early.
In relation to this kind of testing, we should make people 'break' their supposed insanity twice. Because one will just get them a warning in a PM (unlike SAII which had it for the world to see) whereas making them do it a second time would get the modkilled, assuming it was for the same thing.

Also, where is Benmage? I've seen him around today, in fact, he PM'd me.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1388 (ISO) » Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:41 pm

Post by Fate »

Bowser have requested replacement.
Oh hell you're fucking kidding me. This slot gets lynched D2 regardless I Swear.
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1389 (ISO) » Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:42 pm

Post by Fate »

Uh Seacore thats soom MOONBEAMS you're on no one will agree to test themselves via modkill.... unless you mean to prove they DONT have an insanity.
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1390 (ISO) » Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:46 pm

Post by Seacore »

Yes, it is to test that they don't have an insanity, which was the context of the quote.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1391 (ISO) » Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:13 pm

Post by Furcolow »

Fate wrote:
Bowser have requested replacement.
Oh hell you're fucking kidding me. This slot gets lynched D2 regardless I Swear.
I would be happy to do it now.
RC could be town, and he has a rez kit. We can direct his actions. He didn't hear noise.
His claim is easy
He could be scum
I see a lot of town split up, so I feel hito is correct in his original feeling of a scum driven wagon here

You all can be blind as a town, and lynch someone who is providing backing to the town. I doubt scum-RC would get lynched in a game this large. He is not a bad player as scum whatsoever. If someone has a scum-tell on him, I'd like to hear it, because I haven't really seen anything against him that is damning and I feel this is a pointless fucking wagon.

Lynching Bowser, considering the contribution, the lack thereof really, or because of them not having their vote anywhere and being the first alphabetically to have not done so :).... hell, even because they're replacing out anyways.

This isn't a bad lynch.
Sucks I'm going to be on a wagon with LB, but perhaps they're town and I was wrong before.
unvote
vote: bowser

lets get behind this town
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1392 (ISO) » Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:55 pm

Post by AurorusVox »

xvart wrote:No; robbing graves is a free action.
Not if they rob two graves ~

Mod: I'm (slightly) V/LA tomorrow through til Tuesday
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1393 (ISO) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:00 am

Post by Lost Butterfly »

fucking fuck. will post later when i'm less pissed off.

I don't really like the RC wagon I don't think he's scum. I think he's played really poorly, his defense has been terrible obnoxious and irritating but I don't get a feeling like he's going to flip scum.
Mafiascum Fantasy Camp 2 - Day 7 ongoing
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1394 (ISO) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:42 am

Post by nopointinactingup »

FINALLY DONE CATCHING UP! ( :eek: I can use caplocks too so STFU with the caplocks )
Now for content:
Seacore:

Seacore's reasoning for voting Fur bare some validity. However, I find it very interesting that Seacore and BabySpice still thinks Fur was lying while unvoting/ calling him likely investigator.

Seacore, your argument about you being a realist doesn't add up at all. If you still really thought Percy's clarification was an indicator of Fur lying then I see no pro-town motivation to back off him at all, since he's obv scum in your perspective, which again, seems not to be the case with the following inconsitencies:
-->
Seacore post 976 wrote:
Vote:AV
Seems the
scummiest out of my list
. But I'll jump to any of them should the deadline approach.
Seacore post 979 wrote: I've seen the arguments for Furc not lying, to me, they don't stand up. My fundamental issue is that I can't believe Percy wouldn't confirm.

I will not let go of my belief that Furc is lying.
But no, that won't jeopardise my posts for the rest of the day, because even if Furc isn't, his arguments are utter shit.
Seacore post 911 wrote:
Furcolow wrote:
unvote;
vote: seacore

even if this guy is town, he will not help us
he obviously is incapable
Wow, just wow. What exactly have you brought to the game Furc? Your list of certain scum? Please wait until I'm lynched and revealed as somebody with 0 insanity points before you answer that.
I would expect a different reaction if you thought Fur was scum. This is by all means, talking to Fur-town.
Seacore post 1002 wrote:Furc,
See what I mean, you're so stuck in tunnel land that you aren't being consistent in your logic. If you truly are town, stop and consider this.
This once again have me question your stance on Furcolow. I find it fickle and mostly directed at what you should do in your situation rather than what you really believe in.

Note:The same argument can apply to BabySpice and his stance on Furcolow.

kunkstar7 wrote: @nopoint: What are you getting at with:
nopointinactingup ISO#0 wrote:And notice as soon as Magna left the wagon a whole bunch of other people jumped off despite their former insistence.
Are you implying Magna is scummy for "leading" the unhopping, or what? It looks like an unnecessary distinction to me.
7 Cults is a big enough number for them realize the organizational benefit of having a leader don't you think? I also find Furcolow's wagon disappearing to thin air quite alarming, especially when some people still think Fur was lying.

The Reaper Wagon:

I'm pretty convinced by the arguments against Reaper of Trilobite and Magna. However, Seacore's arguments against Reaper also have me question my idea of Cult [Seacore-Reaper]. Up to this point, Reaper has been doing nothing but fluff posts and actively buddying attempts. Not until someone mentioned that Reaper-town is lazy did Reaper started to be lazy, saying he's being lazy and thus he's town. I don't like the way Reaper has been trying to establish that he is town with no concrete credential. I can understand that he likes to joke but it was turning more into fluffs to fly under the radar than having fun. Immediately after he was accused, he deflected to a number of people [Bowser, Xvart] Reaper's push on xvart feels very half hearted despite his assertion.
ReaperCharlie post 1253 wrote:cool story bro.

vote: xvart
ReaperCharlie post 1257 wrote:
xvart is lying.
Immediately after, he went on to ask where Bowser is and showcase his meta instead of more content on Xvart. Sorry "bro", you gotta hit the dirt, though the Awesome Alliance sounds pretty cool and all

Unvote.Vote:Reaper

Miscellaneous thoughts:

+@XVart: Though your counter-argument refuted Reaper's case in its entirety, there's one thing I'm concerned with: Why didn't you claim warding Magna immediately after Baby Spice did? Naturally, our tendency to recognize familiar details would certainly have raised thoughts in yourself about whether or not to claim Warding Magna when you see Baby Spice did so.
+@Furcolow: I don't think attacking everyone who attacks/disagrees with you is good scum-hunting.
+ GraveDigger should either be hito or Furcolow, whoever likes it best.
+ I agree with VV that we should only be claiming our numbers of Insanity, not our specific Insanity. Of course, no one should pick what's in Hito's list of Banned Insanity. If we find out you do, you're in for a world of trouble.
+ Probably a lot more things while reading this thread I can't recall, which will come out eventually.
Justice will prevail
\m/
Trilobite
Trilobite
Goon
Trilobite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1395 (ISO) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:49 am

Post by Trilobite »

Vasude Va:
You said we shouldn't be claiming insanities because it would help the cult more than the town. Can you elaborate more on that, especially since you made a reference to SA II.
MagnaofIllusion Post 1372 wrote:Mainly for the same reason I haven’t questioned El Goo (surprised you didn’t bring them up also) about it … after seeing his flippant responses I don’t see much usefulness in asking questions that will not get reasonable answers. I simply note them and move to people I think are reasonable. It’s actually an advantage for you from the standpoint that if you are Town your response could help shape my read. My read on them will be formed independent of their responses.
So you don't think Furpants is reasonable? As someone who has engaged in a extended dialog with him in my last few posts, I think you are very wrong.
MagnaofIllusion Post 1372 wrote:Your hydra contains at least 2 people I would expect a rational response from when questioned. Plus the use of the word ‘opportunistic’ doesn’t sit well coming from one of your heads. And since your posts are unsigned I’ve gone on the theory that it is that head that made the comment.

My question to you is this – Was the sarcastic one liner from your slot at the top of the page not a sufficient response?
I'm not sure where you are going with this.

The one liner was made by Zach.

The follow up questioning you was done by me, I forgot to sign the post. It was me who said the wagon was opportunistic and I do stand by that considering the inital reasoning and how fast it grew when other wagons just didn't go anywhere.

Since I made that comment however, there have been other points brought, namely Feysal's post 1354 talking about how RC had edited out part of xvart's noise list to make his case look better. I don't think the more recent votes on the wagon are bad votes.

I am the only one in our hydra who is up to date on what's going on. Oj is probably at least 20 pages back at this point, I haven't heard from her in awhile. Zach is about the same ways behind but seeing as I can talk to him more about the game easier than Oj he is a little more up on current events.

For the sake of argument, I am the one steering this ship for the time being. At least until we can get into night and the other two can catch up.
hitogoroshi Post 1382 wrote:Here's a little thing for you guys. Start at post 1000 and scroll down. That is a pathetic fart of a wagon. There's no way in goddamn hell I'd want to support that. And now we have a RC wagon I kinda support, and the whole thing gives me the willies.
This is exactly where I am at right now. The start of this RC wagon was awful and I didn't like it one bit, but as time has gone on better points have been raised making it more respectable. But I just can't shake the poor start of it.
nopointinactingup Post 1394 wrote:I'm pretty convinced by the arguments against Reaper of
Trilobite
and Magna.
You mean Triglav.

~Sotty
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1396 (ISO) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:52 am

Post by nopointinactingup »

meh yeah. What up Sotty :D
Justice will prevail
\m/
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1397 (ISO) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:06 am

Post by Fate »

You guys are clearing RC because of the
start
of the RC wagon?

So it all happened on one page? SO WHAT. That's just a playstyle quibble, read WHO it was started by, and WHY.

TriglavTown,
who had been pressuring RC to answer, and we he didn't he threw a vote down.
SeacoreTown
who made good points as well and had been talking about RC.
FateTown
who had called Reaper scum a few posts earlier, but wasn't going to just be a lame second vote on him when he still wanted heavy Bowser pressure, then jumped on when it was viable.

SERIOUSLY, WHATS WRONG WITH THAT HITO?
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1398 (ISO) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:18 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

El Goo wrote:Noone ever quotes the times I'm right.
I'll catch up laater tonight...have a competition to prepare for...
While a diversion I want to address this. Casting a wide net with large lists of both Town and Scum players isn’t something I think you should be able to point at later and say – See, I caught X,Y, and Z. Especially if you make multiple lists that show players shifting back and forth. I consider it analogous to the player who accuses a large percentage of a player population as scum during a Day and then when one of them eventually flips Scum points to the earlier accusation and says “Look I called it!”

Let’s examine the Town list as posted by Seacore (which is arbitrary since we both know your slot posted multiple lists each day, but I want to use it just as an example) earlier

TOWN
Drippereth
LynchMePls
Unsight
Benmage
Percy
Vezopiraka
hasdgfas
danakillsu
MagnaOfIllusion

There are 9 players on the Town list, including yourself. You know your own alignment so that is a guaranteed 1 of 9 correct (since you were Town in that game). That leaves 8 unknown slots. Clash of Kings had 26 players, 25 of unknown alignment and 9 total scum (4 each of 2 Mafia and 1 Serial Killer). So on random chance just choosing 8 players at random you have a 16/25 chance of pulling a Town player. This works to be a rough percentage of 64% randomly being Town. For simplicities sake I’m not going to run a with replacement simulation to figure the actual percentage of those 8 who should be town. I’ll just say 5 (8 times 64%, rounded down). So with your guaranteed 1 Town your list of 9 should likely contain 6 Town just by pure random chance. In this case you had 3 Mafians and 6 Town on the list so you did just what was expected if you put no thought at all into the list and picked randomly.

I’d give you more credit overall if these sorts of list, when tempered by your insights, resulted in higher than random chance results. But I’ve digressed.

Back to actual content –

First I’d like to retract my comments at 1379 regarding ReaperCharlie’s V/LA. The ‘FU Seacore comment’ shaded my view. I looked at Reaper’s games and it appears he’s done this site wide. If something personal has cropped up to the detriment of Reaper’s ability to play I hope, on a personal note, that everything turns out Ok.

Regardless of whether he is Cult or not personal difficulties should not be responded to with any sort of derision. So I officially apologize for the comments.
Tom wrote:You're absolutely right. I should ignore questions for as long as possible and immediately vote without explanation. After all, I am a man of the sheeple
Nice way to exaggerate and misconstrue my statement. Excellent work.

I suggested that you should have waited until you were home from work and had a chance to settle your thoughts (which is exactly what you said in your initial post you wanted to do) before posting. Nothing in that suggests that you should be waiting ‘as long as possible’ to respond.
Furc wrote:This isn't a bad lynch.
Sucks I'm going to be on a wagon with LB, but perhaps they're town and I was wrong before.
unvote
vote: bowser
So you chose to leave a wagon of 4 votes (xvart) and not join a wagon on Seacore (4 votes), both of which you have called scum IIRC and are attempting to build a wagon on a lurker being replaced who had 1 vote before your vote change?

@MOD – I’ll be V/LA from today at 4pm EDT until Monday morning for my usual family duties. With this weekend being Halloween and Trick or Treat on Saturday I expect less access than normal.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1399 (ISO) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:56 am

Post by Fate »

HEY WHAT THE FUCK DID WE SAY ABOUT TOWN LISTS.

WHAT THE FUCK DID WE SAY

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”