Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1376 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:58 am

Post by havingfitz »

Catch up continued:

I don't even want to try and find this needle in
the haystack but if BB recognizes it I would ask why he keeps pushing a no-lynch?

Awesome!!

Ensuing chit chat on the Axxle claim TO INCLUDE apparent suspicion towards it from mastin. Distance distance distance...

Whether mastin is scum or not, he brings up a good point about Axxle

<--came across mid-catch up while updating my vote spreadsheet.

Not liking Axxle's reasoning for And I found his to be amusing.

FFS...mastin has AP potentially hiding behind Weren't you accusing
all your suspects today of being indecisive iirc? I don't know if anyone has brought it up or not...and in MYLO it's probably
worthless....but without having achieved any scum flips yet there is a chance a scum PR fucked with AP's night action which would through all
the speculation over his N2 actions into doubt. [speculation]Scum had reason to think AP was a vig. They at a minimum (ie no PRs) should
have tried to kill AP...which on it's own we know would not have worked. Unless they thought he was legit and WAS going to target
UN...who if town, would be dead. And if scum do by chance have a roleblocker (maybe even the 1-shot variety that is all the trend)
who'se to say AP even got to use his "hider" ability? He could have been blocked AND shot. That would suggest scum didn't target Trollie
(bye-bye WIFOM from his death) and mean mastin's claim was just as possibly fake as legit. ????????[/speculation]

WTF? With all the weakass town roles and only one of them really being invesitigative (so far) I see no
possibility of there being a Godfather in this game. It would only come in handy potentially 1 time (twice if the cop were to die first
and a proposed backup were able to obtain cop status). So no. I'm not entertaining GF BS.

And mastin goes to the mod for assistance. Do you really think the mod is going to provide any answers that would steer town's opinion?

Based on his own word. OK...sounds good.[/sarcasm]

I'm just glad we didn't get another PR ffs.

Still like to see how mastin has me as scum.

should take into account two thing. 1) I've been extremely busy
since yesterday when the claiming was going on...not sure if I've even posted in here, and 2) I said in my last post that he apparently did
not read that I said I was town. No PR...just plain old vanilla town.

And what? Your cases on me and Kimor were in your QT? Well at least I believe you have a QT. WTF good is a case that can not be defended
against or substantiated. BS. THE KIMOR CASE IS BLANK!!? Didn't you iirc? But you
don't actually have one? FFS...I was going to vote Axxle at the bottom of this thread but your post 1369 has changed my mind.

mastin and Axxle are scum. I'll worry about #3 if I get the chance to.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1377 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:04 am

Post by BBmolla »

In post 1376, havingfitz wrote:BBmolla states it makes sense that mastin scum has been leading him. I don't even want to try and find this needle in
the haystack but if BB recognizes it I would ask why he keeps pushing a no-lynch?

The concept of UN being scum tricking the shit out of me is too frightening atm.
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Axxle
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1378 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:17 am

Post by Axxle »

UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1379 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:20 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 1377, BBmolla wrote:
In post 1376, havingfitz wrote:BBmolla states it makes sense that mastin scum has been leading him. I don't even want to try and find this needle in

The concept of UN being scum tricking the shit out of me is too frightening atm.

Lol that's not happening. I'm not as good as you make me sound... you apparently don't remember SoL.
And besides, I didn't trick you in Newbie 1201; you had me pegged. I just had more town cred or summat

JUST FUCKING TRUST ME FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE BRANDON
Axxle
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1380 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:22 am

Post by Axxle »

In post 1376, havingfitz wrote:mastin and Axxle are scum. I'll worry about #3 if I get the chance to.

If that's the case then we only have a one shot hider and one shot cop.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1381 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:46 am

Post by UberNinja »

Axxle the quote on that wiki page of mine is somewhat misleading. That game, he
knew
I was scum, and tried his ass off to get me lynched. In the end though, I just out-walled him and got him lynched. And I have no intention of letting mastin do the same thing.

So, what do you think the chances are that mastin's a godfather? Aside from "infinitely more likely than you lying about your results"?
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #1382 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:47 am

Post by mastin2 »

fitz wrote:Weren't you accusing all your suspects today of being indecisive iirc?
Quite the opposite. :P

Do you really think the mod is going to provide any answers that would steer town's opinion?
If he were nicer, yes. :P
Fact is, though, if I were scum, I woulda already have asked that via PM, before having claimed. (UN knows this; I did it in Oversoul's game when I asked if a shot which was blocked would still be used up in our QT which had daytalk. I was told that, yes, a one-shot power blocked would be used up.
Similar concept applies here--if I were scum, I'd have asked that question via PM before claiming. The reason it took me 'til that post to do so, though, is because me having it in my PM, I already know the answer. :P)

Didn't you reference cases against me and Kimor iirc? But you don't actually have one?
Yes, as I said.
That Very Post wrote:The Kimor case is blank,
'cause I stopped [writing the case] on page ten [of the case]
, and that slot doesn't start having anything 'til pretty much that page. :P
Cases by me are created page-by-page, as you'd know by checking out the two not-blank cases. Since Kimor's slot had nothing at the time of that page, the case was empty. That didn't mean I didn't have anything, that meant I didn't have anything
written
. Huge difference.

I wrote 1275 when I still believed in a UN-fitz-Kimor scumteam. Axxle's claim changed that, and now I am not sure. Hence, why I abandoned the case; there's zero point in writing a case you don't believe in.
So I never got a chance to write the Kimor case. It woulda been structured much as the UN and Fitz cases were, quoting posts which bring up stuff against Pine (mainly, the active lurking) and when I got around to Kimor's posts, the scummy things in there. Since Kimor didn't start playing 'til page 25, and the case stopped at page 10, the case was empty. Simple.

/switching to laptop. I have a post in my QT that I made either yesterday or earlier today (forget which) about the claims.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1383 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:50 am

Post by UberNinja »

@ Everyone... here are the facts:

1. Mastin pushed the FP lynch on Day 1. FP flipped town.
2. Slandaar died on Night 1. He flipped as a 1-shot cop.
3. I pushed the RobertMontana lynch. RM flipped town.
4. Trollie + mastin pushed my lynch. Trollie flipped town.
5. AngryPidgeon claimed to be a vig. He flipped Hider.
6. Cooldog claimed 1-shot vig and that he killed Trollie.
7. Mastin claimed 1-shot doc and that he docced Trollie.
8. Axxle claimed 1-shot backup (w/slandaar's cop ability) and an innocent on mastin.
9. I'm a VT, and I have absolutely no defense for things which make me look scummy.
10. For mastin to be scum, Axxle must also be scum (unless mastin is actually a GF).

Here are the facts about no-lynch

1. If we no lynch today, and there are 3 scum, it's 4:3 and one errant vote tomorrow means immediate loss.
2. If we no lynch today, and there are 2 scum, it's 5:2 and one errant vote tomorrow still means immediate loss.
3. It's 5:3 or 6:2 today, which means we are in MyLo. Tomorrow according to the above would be LyLo, today however is not.
4. If we lynch town today, it's a loss. If we lynch scum today, tomorrow will be MUCH easier (though still MyLo).

With all of that noted; I have reconsidered things. And I have come to the same conclusion.

My own opinions
:
I am not willing to vote anyone other than mastin or Axxle. They could both be of either alignment.

Axxle-town Mastin-town - Great. That would make things very simple. I would HAVE to be scum. But that's not the case here.
Axxle-scum Mastin-town- Axxle saved a townie from being lynched when he could have faked a guilty instead? .... Juuust. No.
Mastin-scum Axxle-town- Mastin is a GF and Axxle is now a VT. This is admittedly not as strong or likely as I initially believed.
Mastin-scum Axxle-scum- Everything fits. Mastin claims 1-shot. Axxle claims 1-shot, clears Mastin, and backs up his fakeclaim.

It has to be the last one.

There is
no
other possibility other than the Godfather thing.
Axxle
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1384 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:52 am

Post by Axxle »

In post 1380, Axxle wrote:
In post 1376, havingfitz wrote:mastin and Axxle are scum. I'll worry about #3 if I get the chance to.

If that's the case then we only have a one shot hider and one shot cop.

Oh, and one shot vig.
Kimor
Kimor
Goon
Kimor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1385 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:55 am

Post by Kimor »

In post 1382, mastin2 wrote:
/switching to laptop. I have a post in my QT that I made either yesterday or earlier today (forget which) about the claims.

You have a QT for this game?
Zvarri! The truth has once again been elegantly revealed to me!

Formerly known as Netopalis.
Axxle
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1386 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:57 am

Post by Axxle »

He's mentioned this plenty of times Kimor, why are you just pointing it out now? He has a personal QT to sort his thoughts.
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #1387 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:00 am

Post by mastin2 »

In post 1386, Axxle wrote:He's mentioned this plenty of times Kimor, why are you just pointing it out now? He has a personal QT to sort his thoughts.
One created for every single game of mine in the last year or so. (Actually, I think it might be getting closer to two years.) Easily verifiable by looking up any game where I'm mastin2, since I've created one for every single game of mastin2. Even as scum, 'cause I need them to help fake being town. (The scum ones are shorter, though. :P I think my longest scum QT is 20-30 posts or so. My town ones are typically 20-100. Mine this game is at 42 or so.)
My academy.
Agnigi
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1388 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:01 am

Post by UberNinja »

I need to amend my claim because I lied the first time.

Spoiler:
I'm a 1-shot VT.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1389 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:19 am

Post by BBmolla »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: mastin
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #1390 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:29 am

Post by mastin2 »

Spoiler: QTs
Tricycle, town.
Powerrox Mini, town. (BG.)
Desert Mafia, town.
1180, town. (Doc.)
DoRC, town. (Innocent Child.)
LIPD, town. (NOTE: I started playing LIPD on vacation when my laptop didn't have internet and I had to use a desktop. The QT was created when I got back, which was shortly before my timely demise.)
Brightest Day, town.
Fire and Ice, town. (Probably the shortest QT I have without an excuse. :P)
Neruzian Large, town.
RPG Mafia, town. (I was killed N1, hence the length.)
Underground, town. (I had a mason QT for night-talk.)
Rolling in the Deep, town. (In contrast to LIPD, I started this one before I got my role PM. :P)
Oxymoron, town. (Holds record for longest QT I've made.)
Gulf Coast, scum. (This is odd; I can't find the first scum QT anymore; it should be near the bottom. But it's here.)
Stargate, town.
Independent, town. (Odd-night Torturer, a Roleblocker-Rolecop hybrid.)
Mob Justice, scum. (NOTE: Claimed my real role that game of jailkeeper. Is the only game other than 1318 that I've had a perfect scum win in. Yes, my scum record is
that
abysmal. :P)
RPG2, scum.
Flash 4, town.
1318, scum. (Was encryptor; claimed JOAT, with doc/watch/track used in that order and the doc blocked n1.)
Sexy Sedilla, town.
Playground, town.
GvE,CvL, scum. (This is my longest scum QT.)
Mob Money, town.
Most of those you can easily find links to. Some were lost in the crash, regrettably, but otherwise you can see my play in each of 'em.
My academy.
Agnigi
Kimor
Kimor
Goon
Kimor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1391 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:31 am

Post by Kimor »

In post 1389, BBmolla wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: mastin

mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #1392 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:49 am

Post by mastin2 »

Also, summary of my QT:
1-5: I celebrated being back and declared my intent in words to turn the new leaf with the length of my posts. (Well, it worked good for the first day, at least. :P) I give the reason I think I have my gut townread on UN, and say that Pine's entrance along with fitz's Trollie's and UN's posting seemed town. The IioA post I made was typed in the QT, and I outline my five-step scumhunting method plan.
6-10: I do some initial analysis and give my first true readlist, which had Pine, fitz, UN, and Slandaar as town with RM as suspected town, BBM as possible town, and both redtail and Cooldog as maybe-town, with a mild scumread on FP and three other nulls. And I say in my QT my role. (I had forgotten about that.)
Oh, and I might as well put this here:

I strongly, STRONGLY suspect there's a town jailkeeper this game.
Why?

Think about it--2of4, the newbie setup.
Doc-JK.

Broken.
Incredibly overpowered.

...So the solution?
Weaken a town PR.

What is a 1-shot doctor other than a weakened doctor?

Yeah.
I point out FP's likely the scum PR, thanks to the resistance to that lynch, and bump Pine down to null, giving a revised scumlist, nearly identical to the last but with Pine in null and redtail up with RM and how I lean towards some of the nulls.
11-16: I talk about how I'm a universal townread and what that means, do my research into FP, admitting he could be town and what that'd mean, along with me catching Axxle lurking.
17-20: I mention my scumday has passed, and make assumptions on what will happen if I live through the night, outlying my intention to vote BBM to force a hardclaim, and once he does, adork/pine, outlining why. I also do some analysis on the lynch votecount and adorkable's single true content post.
21-24: I go into serious doubt mode. Trollie could be scum, trollie could be town. I wasn't certain of my scumteam at all. There's my QT post I quoted in-thread about Trollie's BBM push, along with a comment about how I almost said, "Hey, slandaar, why aren't you posting?", but stopped myself when I realized why, angsting about me living.
25-30: Decide to trust my gut and to screw logic. I explain the difference between my town self and scum self, along with trying to make scumteams but miserably failing. Then, my sleep-post which I quoted in-thread. My next post was me showing my 'crumbs. I also ranted about how there were too many obvtown players to protect (at the time), which were redtail (who before then was my #1 protection choice), Kimor, UN, and Trollie.
31-36: I focus on RM being scum for a while, but when I change my vote to Kimor, I outline the reason why in my QT. And with that turnaround in the game, I begin speculating on scumteams.
37-39: night two posts, all of which I quoted in my claim.
40: Case.
41: My UN-Axxle scumteam theory.
42: What I was going to post, but I want to wait for a redtail claim, just in case.
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #1393 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:00 pm

Post by mastin2 »

Also,
Mod:
I know this is the worst timing, but I probably won't be around on the weekend. Sunday's definitely a no (Round Dancing all day), and that means I only have one day on the weekend to do the stuff I like to do on the weekend. :P
My academy.
Agnigi
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1394 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:13 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Mastin you need to post your role in post 1 when you make these qts.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1395 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:12 pm

Post by UberNinja »

Kimor, hammer your scumbuddy
Kimor
Kimor
Goon
Kimor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1396 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:32 pm

Post by Kimor »

Unvote, vote: Mastin

Let's do this.

UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1397 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:15 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 1396, Kimor wrote:

Let's do this.

Kimor
Kimor
Goon
Kimor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1398 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:17 pm

Post by Kimor »

In post 1397, UberNinja wrote:
In post 1396, Kimor wrote:

Let's do this.

ImageImage

Axxle
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1399 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:39 pm

Post by Axxle »

If both mastin and I are scum then where is the town power in this game? it's practically nonexistent. We have a one shot cop, a one shot hider, and a one shot vig. The vig is only as useful as it's user, and one shot hider is really close to a weak one shot cop.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”