Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he or she

Post Post #1375 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:03 am

Post by Invisibility »

can you do cyan if you will eventually run out and a green if you will never run out
Invisibility is actually AWESOME!
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he or she

Post Post #1376 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:04 am

Post by Invisibility »

of cornholio quotes
Invisibility is actually AWESOME!
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1377 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:04 am

Post by Vecna »

I am Cornholio! Are you threatening me? I need TP for my bunghole.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1378 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:10 am

Post by Vecna »

I am the great Cornholio! Everyone has but one bunghole. It is nothing to be ashamed of
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1379 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:00 am

Post by jjh927 »

Red if you'll be able to vote when you run out, blue if you will be able to post normally, some disgusting shade of purple for both and green for neither
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1380 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:33 pm

Post by WhemeStar »

Lol this is dumb

Jjh how is invis different from last game
Im a dog that quacks
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1381 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:42 pm

Post by jjh927 »

In post 165, Invisibility wrote:
In post 164, jjh927 wrote:Oh yeah and

VOTE: Skygazer
explain
Do a ctrl f on "explain" or "why" on vizzy's iso in gsgdm and you'll understand the total lack of that
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1382 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:26 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1380, WhemeStar wrote:Lol this is dumb

Jjh how is invis different from last game
It’s helping
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1383 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:00 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 1323, Gamma Emerald wrote:I wish he’d try to work around it to provide content. As I said earlier whether a post restriction is real or fake doesn’t matter to me as much as whether the person with it contributes despite it.
VOTE: gamma
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1384 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:09 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Oh yeah and Vecna, if you could do a makeshift readslist by rainbowposting where the first 22 letters are coloured individually depending on the read for the 22 players in order on the list that would be great

Use red for scum, green for town and yellow for null I guess
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1385 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:15 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

and then someone pls repost that into a makeshift list so i can read it too because im colorblind
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1386 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:22 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Sure

Just as a recap for right now, what we've got is:

1. Vecna is trying to tell us something
2. He is incapable of voting
3. The thing he is trying to tell us (see 1.) is that he is the great cornholio
4. He will eventually run out of quotes
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1387 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1357, Rylai and Lina wrote:Tell why are you scumreading shiro so I can summon them. for some reason, they are not around and available atm.
If they aren't around then how can you summon her? Also, I asked if she normally gets scumread, why assume that I'm scum reading her?
In post 1358, Rylai and Lina wrote:I have an ability that helps in gladiates
Then why would you question the gladiate claim if you knew there was a gladiator in the game?

In post 1360, Porkens wrote:
In post 1354, Skygazer wrote:Nero: considering we're at 55 pages and you have three times the amount of posts as me I'm not one of the players who should be worried about "bloating up the thread." Just saying.
For real.

Nero is scummy for pushing this hard on sky
I'm not even pushing her as scum you smelly vertebrate. But if pushing Sky is scummy what about you know players actually voting Sky? Why are you targeting me instead of them?

If anything, I'm being a bit of an ass.
In post 1380, WhemeStar wrote:Lol this is dumb
yeah. The whole Vecna discussion is kinda useless since he's not a lynch candidate or anything.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #1388 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:38 pm

Post by Chickadee »

In post 1387, Nero Cain wrote:yeah. The whole Vecna discussion is kinda useless since he's not a lynch candidate or anything.
Still important to sort people.
Instagram: BoneSpellArts

"Yo I'm so good at anime girls" - pj
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1389 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

yeah but you are sorting one person that matters nada today. I don't even remember your reads. lol
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1390 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:32 pm

Post by Rylai and Lina »

In post 1387, Nero Cain wrote:If they aren't around then how can you summon her? Also, I asked if she normally gets scumread, why assume that I'm scum reading her?
him*

I have his discord and I can tell him that people need answers from him about some specific things and he is reading the game as much as he can.
In post 1387, Nero Cain wrote:Then why would you question the gladiate claim if you knew there was a gladiator in the game?
I never questioned the claim. I questioned her alignment

Why should I have a modifier that wins gladiate if the gladiator is town? The fact she claimed she can only target town makes me obvtown.

read all my posts about mastina again since it seems you don't remember anything

~Sora
Hydra of Frozen Angel and Shiro
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1391 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:33 pm

Post by Rylai and Lina »

and this is not sorting vecna. it's using the content he can provide through this post restriction. I don't know why do you think it should stop? Ofcourse this shouldn't stop other discussions in game.

~Sora
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
Lady Angel
Lady Angel
Goon
Lady Angel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1392 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:04 pm

Post by Lady Angel »

In post 1358, Rylai and Lina wrote:I have an ability that makes mastina claim like a town check on my slot. she claimed she can only target town with gladiate. I have an ability that helps in gladiates. 2+2 = 4

but if you doubt that you can make mastina gladiate my slot to see what will happen. (hint I won't stop or retarct the gladiate and it will happen so day will end with her lynch as a result of this but my ability will be confirmed and if she is telling the truth I'll become ic)

~Sora
Why wouldn't you bring this up when Mastina claimed some 30 pages ago? Also, what do you mean "claim like a town check"?

Read up a bit more:
- Skygazer and Nero felt like Town vs Town while it was still happening
- Porkens has moved up on my scumlist due to having almost no content (his posts so far have ranged from potentially role-playing a cat to creating a choose your own adventure to simply agreeing with other people or even calling himself potentially scum). He doesn't appear to be making even a slight bit of effort to do more than troll the game.
- Titus and Chickadee are both setting off alarms for me, but not enough to hunt them right now. Innocent Children is still my top scumread for blowing up on the other hydra for all the pressure of one vote.
- The fact that you guys are getting information out of vecna is honestly quite amazing

Anyways, VOTE: Innocent Children.

I shall go with my gut here. If she blows up at me over this, I'd encourage other people to follow suit. Town shouldn't care about votes until there's real danger.
Noble of the house of light. Professional Daydreamer.

Downtown Train Mafia is currently in day 1. PM me if you want to spectate!
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1393 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:09 pm

Post by Rylai and Lina »

In post 1392, Lady Angel wrote:Why wouldn't you bring this up when Mastina claimed some 30 pages ago? Also, what do you mean "claim like a town check"?
I did bring it up, I was looking at different scenarios my role can interact with it. I softed this immediately. I also asked people to not give conf town to mastina for claim since my role exists.

she claimed she can only gladiate "town". I have a modifier that helps me when my slot is gladiated. if she is town and telling the truth that means my claim is mechanically town. if she is scum and she is lieing and can target everyone, again that means I'm town since why would a scum gladiator exist with a scum role that has modifiers that help them when gladiated? hence why her claim is like claiming a town check on my slot.

~Sora
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1394 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:12 pm

Post by Rylai and Lina »

can you explain those reads a little more

like why nero-sky felt tvt to you? can you elaborate this a little more? or what about titus and chick are alarming you?

It's more interesting for me to know how you're making your reads.

~Sora
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
Innocent Children
Innocent Children
Goon
Innocent Children
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1395 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:55 pm

Post by Innocent Children »

In post 1392, Lady Angel wrote:
In post 1358, Rylai and Lina wrote:I have an ability that makes mastina claim like a town check on my slot. she claimed she can only target town with gladiate. I have an ability that helps in gladiates. 2+2 = 4

but if you doubt that you can make mastina gladiate my slot to see what will happen. (hint I won't stop or retarct the gladiate and it will happen so day will end with her lynch as a result of this but my ability will be confirmed and if she is telling the truth I'll become ic)

~Sora
Why wouldn't you bring this up when Mastina claimed some 30 pages ago? Also, what do you mean "claim like a town check"?

Read up a bit more:
- Porkens has moved up on my scumlist due to having almost no content (his posts so far have ranged from potentially role-playing a cat to creating a choose your own adventure to simply agreeing with other people or even calling himself potentially scum). He doesn't appear to be making even a slight bit of effort to do more than troll the game.
- Titus and Chickadee are both setting off alarms for me, but not enough to hunt them right now. Innocent Children is still my top scumread for blowing up on the other hydra for all the pressure of one vote.
- The fact that you guys are getting information out of vecna is honestly quite amazing

I shall go with my gut here. If she blows up at me over this, I'd encourage other people to follow suit. Town shouldn't care about votes until there's real danger.
I think LA is town.

UNVOTE:
I thought love was only true in fairy tales.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1396 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:06 pm

Post by Porkens »

In post 1386, jjh927 wrote:Sure

Just as a recap for right now, what we've got is:

1. Vecna is trying to tell us something
2. He is incapable of voting
3. The thing he is trying to tell us (see 1.) is that he is the great cornholio
4. He will eventually run out of quotes
What utter horseshit you are scrum together.
Innocent Children
Innocent Children
Goon
Innocent Children
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1397 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:16 pm

In post 1357, Rylai and Lina wrote:
In post 1321, Chickadee wrote:I think Vecna is town. I feel like that post restriction once demonstrated enough is a good excuse for scum to lurk. But Vecna is present and keeps posting. Nothing solid but putting Vecna in my town pile for today.
This is a really bad post :facepalm:
In post 1344, Nero Cain wrote:Does Shiro often get scum read?
Tell why are you scumreading shiro so I can summon them. for some reason, they are not around and available atm.

~Sora

I wouldn’t townread Vecna for that but I do see Chick’s point, he has to have some incentive for doing what he’s doing over lurking but I don’t think it’s necessarily AI.
Innocent Children
Innocent Children
Goon
Innocent Children
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1398 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:19 pm

In post 1359, Rylai and Lina wrote:Porkens is a good vote.

~Sora
She’s always scummy though. What makes her particularly scummy here? Not necessarily disagreeing.
Innocent Children
Innocent Children
Goon
Innocent Children
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1399 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:21 pm

In post 1392, Lady Angel wrote:

~Sora

Read up a bit more:

No, you’re wrong about that, it was never about the vote, it was about my playstyle but I don’t want to rehash it.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”