Newbie 1912 [GAME COMPLETE]

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
muh316
muh316
Goon
muh316
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1375 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:42 am

Post by muh316 »

Also, Thespio's above post is just a bunch of nonsense WIFOM.
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #1376 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:44 am

Post by Enter »

Muh isn't echoing people he was the first one to have thoughts on the topic (I actually held my thoughts for this purpose), it makes the most sense for you to PR claim as scum, and a whole bunch of other stuff I'm not even going to begin with. At this point I'm barely reading what you're posting, TBH, because I'm trying to discuss w/RCE so I can stay grounded
muh316
muh316
Goon
muh316
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1377 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:44 am

Post by muh316 »

In post 1372, Thespio wrote:Notice the two muh/munch have the same case against my claim, muh is again just echoing people.
I started the whole accusation against your fakeclaim...

Your writing style has changed as well and it's so obvious that you are lying. The CAPS and pushiness is similar to what you did when Elements supposedly "slipped up" and you're doing it again just to get the town behind you.
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1378 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:46 am

Post by Thespio »

In post 1374, muh316 wrote:
In post 1372, Thespio wrote:Now muh, I HAVE TO CLAIM BECAUSE IF WE DONT KILL YOU WE LOSE AND YOU WIN, we are in MYLO, if we lynch the wrong person or no one we lose, even though I die tonight we get an extra day where it’s 2/1, thing is I personally would beat myself if I was scum because I was being tr and this almost certainly is so overwhelmingly risky, which is why it would make no sense, You and Munch make so much more looking at how you both lurk, munch takes a full day, if he’s scum you are sitting in a PT debating a CC.
So why did you claim when we had 6 real life days left in the day? I was on my way to getting lynched already. If you were really a PR you would have at least waited to keep your identity sealed as much as possible. Possible until 72 hours before deadline.

I got called out for having a PR, imagine me telling town to wait 6 days while I decided if I wanted to claim. You aren’t reading the game, you aren’t following the progression, you did a good job of echoing the only case for you but now that there aren’t any posts against mine you have nothing of weight to say. Enter is just being safe and logical but he isn’t dumb. We will lynch you today and tomorrow we will get your partner.

And I don’t consider a no-you a point.

PEDIT: @Enter, reread his responses and tell me what points are actually made and why scum/town would say them, and then look at his later post and munches and tell me any differences, maybe I missed them but to me the look the same.
muh316
muh316
Goon
muh316
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1379 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:49 am

Post by muh316 »

@Thespio
The wagon on me before your claim was RCE and Magik. With your vote that would put me at L-1. Any sensible PR would make their best effort to convince either Enter or Munch that I'm scum and lynch me which wouldn't have been too hard. This early claim makes literally no sense from a town perspective. It is however, the most convenient thing to do for scum.
muh316
muh316
Goon
muh316
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1380 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:50 am

Post by muh316 »

In post 1378, Thespio wrote:I got called out for having a PR, imagine me telling town to wait 6 days while I decided if I wanted to claim.
Were you at L-1? There was no real need for you to claim. You could have still pushed my lynch without this "claim" of yours.
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1381 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:52 am

Post by Thespio »

In post 1377, muh316 wrote:
In post 1372, Thespio wrote:Notice the two muh/munch have the same case against my claim, muh is again just echoing people.
I started the whole accusation against your fakeclaim...

Your writing style has changed as well and it's so obvious that you are lying. The CAPS and pushiness is similar to what you did when Elements supposedly "slipped up" and you're doing it again just to get the town behind you.
Notice, both in my meta and in this game I’ve used caps on people i scum read and people who are proven scum. You aren’t even really defending yourself, you should have fake claimed, which If I didn’t pull you would make me hesitant but based on everything that has happened you are today’s lynch, your true survivalistic tendencies come out. You were barely active all game popping up at convenient times for town cred, but you made a mistake, you got active only when you got accused, look at yesterday, you only get active before hammer and dissapear before the end.

PEDIT: I had to claim I can’t skirt around enter look at his playstyle, I even resisted a little bit of we don’t kill you we will lose. I’ll die tonight leaving 2 very towny people and your partner on the board.
muh316
muh316
Goon
muh316
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1382 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:54 am

Post by muh316 »

In post 1270, Thespio wrote:Yeah it kind of pisses me off, munch should have just hammered, now we are in LYLO and we could have got scum, still think its muh but im not going to vote until later in the day to avoid a lolhammer loss.
Hmmmm, why would you want to avoid a lolhammer loss by not voting meif I've already been confirmed scum? You wouldn't have said this if you had investigated me.
In post 1276, Thespio wrote:I still think we should give everyone time to talk and hope we can catch a slip up.
Then proceeds to claim a few hours later to get a quick lynch.
In post 1278, Thespio wrote:Ill vote him soon, I dont want to leave him L-1 so early, Ill be off work in 4 hours (last day in hell before my new job) then Ill vote.
Why wouldn't you want to leave confirmed scum at L-1 early?

Your initial posts are inconsistent with the results you got from your "tracker" night actions.
muh316
muh316
Goon
muh316
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1383 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:56 am

Post by muh316 »

In post 1381, Thespio wrote:You were barely active all game popping up at convenient times for town cred, but you made a mistake, you got active only when you got accused, look at yesterday, you only get active before hammer and dissapear before the end.
I was pretty active day 2. I've already explained my reasons for not being active D1.

There's also something called a timezone. We live in different timezones. I live in US Central time which means it' noon right now. The deadline was at 7AM Central time. I wake up at 8:30AM. I'm not going to stay up all night for a game of mafia.
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1384 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:58 am

Post by Thespio »

In post 1382, muh316 wrote:Then proceeds to claim a few hours later to get a quick lynch.
This is exactly what you said i would do as a real town pr, try to push conversation, try to learn, and I dont want you to die rn, I want you to keep talking, Im 100% OK waiting until 1 day remaining til we kill you, because the more you talk, and munch talks, the more you give him away. The reason I dont think he CC, is because he didnt want to risk dying and going into the final day just you and two town. So please, keep posting. I also live in central time US, the activity is mid day for us to about 6, its not late, that is not an excuse.
muh316
muh316
Goon
muh316
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1385 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:09 am

Post by muh316 »

In post 1384, Thespio wrote:This is exactly what you said i would do as a real town pr, try to push conversation, try to learn, and I dont want you to die rn, I want you to keep talking, Im 100% OK waiting until 1 day remaining til we kill you, because the more you talk, and munch talks, the more you give him away. The reason I dont think he CC, is because he didnt want to risk dying and going into the final day just you and two town. So please, keep posting. I also live in central time US, the activity is mid day for us to about 6, its not late, that is not an excuse.
Right, but why would you claim? Now the entire conversation has shifted towards the claim and has moved away from the scumreads people had on me.

Activity for me on weekdays is usually in the evenings since I'm working during the day. During weekends I'm all over the place. If you see my last post of D2, I explicitly stated I was going to sleep, so your argument about disappearing before the hammer isn't valid. You're really reaching hard here.

I thought you were in a different timezone since I see you posting at like 1-2AM but you could just be a late sleeper.
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #1386 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:13 am

Post by Enter »

He claimed because I asked him to. He should have opened with vote but he didn't. The argument is dumb.
muh316
muh316
Goon
muh316
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1387 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:21 am

Post by muh316 »

In post 1386, Enter wrote:He claimed because I asked him to. He should have opened with vote but he didn't. The argument is dumb.
So tell me this, what advantage does he have as town to claim? If I was a tracker PR I wouldn't have claimed on the insistence of just one player.

Let's assume that he's the PR and I'm scum. He could have easily pushed my lynched without the claim. With that we would have likely had Enter killed N3. That leaves Thespio(PR),Magik,Munch, RCE. Out of those three one of those would be confirmed scum/town and worst-case, town would be left to lynch between two options.

Now continuing with the assumption that I'm scum. Thespio claims and gets me lynched. He's NK'd the following night. That leaves the lynch pool at Enter, Magik, Munch, and RCE which is a much larger pool to choose from.

From a strategic standpoint this makes no sense for town. From a scum standpoint this makes sense to get the quick victory.
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #1388 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:28 am

Post by Enter »

I'm saying it's dumb because both of you yelling at each other isn't helping me right now, not because the argument is dumn in and of itself.
MagikHorse
MagikHorse
Mafia Scum
MagikHorse
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1389 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:30 am

Post by MagikHorse »

Agreed, not that my stance is already blatantly clear.
muh316
muh316
Goon
muh316
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1390 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:34 am

Post by muh316 »

In post 1372, Thespio wrote:
I’m fairly certain Enter and Magik are town
, RCE is less scum a this point then munch, I’ll follow munch tonight in the chance that I live, I doubt that I do though.
The wagon looks town to me (PEDIT: was basically beat out by rce here) with Magic already on board us as a team would be stupid when we could have just tried to get a quick hammer off, I tr Magik HARD, so hard it freaks me out.
Next is enter who I’m looking to lead now, they’re doing a good job and their hesitation whole it could be staged and it could be a Role Cop I personally think he’s town
. That leaves the other 3, I assume mah or munch is rc andthey chose Magik then enter based in their slow development of reads, I’ve felt something has been off about munch since D1 no one here can deny they have as well, muh was loops scum read, so muh echos town and pushes his lynch, never gives any lists or anything and we kill loop.
Great pocketing attempt going on here.
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1391 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:35 am

Post by Thespio »

I apologize I want everyone to see and understand, i guess it makes sense scum have to play to win, he isnt going to come out and say we got him. Also not a pocketing attempt, Theres this thing we do where we post reads, and all game ive read them like this for the most part, and them me.
muh316
muh316
Goon
muh316
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1392 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:45 am

Post by muh316 »

In post 1391, Thespio wrote:he isnt going to come out and say we got him
No, I said that.
In post 1328, muh316 wrote:VOTE: Thespio We've caught him boys.
In post 1391, Thespio wrote:Theres this thing we do where we post reads, and all game ive read them like this for the most part, and them me.
Did you forget your FOS on Enter and your argument on D2? Then you calling him out for his behavior and saying "we're not gonna have you tunnel anymore." Now it's all turned into, "Lets look to Enter for leadership."
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1393 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:02 am

Post by Thespio »

Are you saying Enter is scum?
MagikHorse
MagikHorse
Mafia Scum
MagikHorse
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1394 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:03 am

Post by MagikHorse »

Thespio was clearly talking about you admitting to the town that you are scum, not you calling Thespio out as scum. This goes to show how blind you are regarding him right now. Same thing with your callout on him "pocketing Enter", which doesn't really indicate much of anything.

In the end it all comes down to Enter and RCE making their choice, and causing chaos doesn't help them at all and only aids the scum. Both of you need to stop this 1v1 and let them make their call on their own terms.
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1395 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:07 am

Post by Thespio »

Im not sure what Muh means. Are you saying mod lied and enter is scum? I said the No result made me suspicious but after clashing I decided he was definitely town.
muh316
muh316
Goon
muh316
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1396 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:15 am

Post by muh316 »

In post 1395, Thespio wrote:Im not sure what Muh means. Are you saying mod lied and enter is scum? I said the No result made me suspicious but after clashing I decided he was definitely town.
No, the mod didn't lie. You lied because your claim is entirely fake and honestly I'm having a hard time understanding why the town is actually considering the claim (except for your scum partner Magik of course).

What I was talking about is how you're sweet talking Enter and calling him the leader when during D2 you were calling him a dummy. It's obvious pocketing and a 180 from yesterday.
MagikHorse
MagikHorse
Mafia Scum
MagikHorse
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1397 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:16 am

Post by MagikHorse »

In post 1394, MagikHorse wrote:Both of you need to stop this 1v1 and let them make their call on their own terms.
muh316
muh316
Goon
muh316
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1398 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:17 am

Post by muh316 »

In post 1394, MagikHorse wrote:Thespio was clearly talking about you admitting to the town that you are scum, not you calling Thespio out as scum. This goes to show how blind you are regarding him right now. Same thing with your callout on him "pocketing Enter", which doesn't really indicate much of anything.

In the end it all comes down to Enter and RCE making their choice, and causing chaos doesn't help them at all and only aids the scum. Both of you need to stop this 1v1 and let them make their call on their own terms.
You have this tendency of becoming another player's spokesperson.
muh316
muh316
Goon
muh316
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1399 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:18 am

Post by muh316 »

In post 1397, MagikHorse wrote:
In post 1394, MagikHorse wrote:Both of you need to stop this 1v1 and let them make their call on their own terms.
And not defend my case for why Thespio is scum? I know your his scum partner so it would be in your best interest that everybody believe his claim.

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”