Cardinal Ibelly
Cardinal Ibelly
Goon
Cardinal Ibelly
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1380 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2007 9:07 pm

Post by Cardinal Ibelly »

HackerHuck moans as he is dragged across the courtyard. "Oh God, no..." he mutters helplessly. "Please don't kill me, don't kill me, have mercy..." The fist dragging him by the back of his shirt does not relent as he is drawn closer and closer to the gallows, his feet dragging behind him.

From his position, HackerHuck watches the gravel go past underneath his eyes in the pale moonlight, listens to it crunch beneath his assailant's feet, and sadly notes the sounds of keys clanking ominously on the man's hip. Looking up, he only sees a figure masked in shadows.

Building his resolve, he begins to query his antagonist. "Who are you?" No response. "Where are we going?" Gravel crunches. "What are you going to do with me?" Keys clank.

They walked past the gallows towards a large set of bars, which are opened with a squeal, and HackerHuck is unceremoniously thrown within the cell. The figure stands looking at him silently, then slams the door with a sullen
*thud*
, twisting a key in the lock for finality.

The man's eyes suddenly shine bright, and blood begins dripping from his mouth. There is a soft whisper of sound, and Occult falls dead while a second figure slinks back into the shadows.**

When the town awakens the next morning, they find to their dismay that Occult was not the only death – but Battle Mage also lays with his body face-down in the gravel, arms outstretched. A few papers blow in the wind from his pockets.

Occult, Court Gaoler, Jail Keeper, has been killed!

Battle Mage, Court Courier, Limited Cop, has been killed!

The Portcullis is raised, allowing for one escape route.
The Drawbridge is raised, sealing the second exit.
The Jail is occupied by HackerHuck, who cannot be lynched today.

It is now
Day Six
. With
alive, it takes
to lynch!

** Mod Note: This scene (and all scenes in this game) is simply for the sake of flavor. This is not in any way meant to imply that HackerHuck could not kill Occult – neither my lynch scenes nor night scenes are meant to imply anything at all about night actions or the set-up. The only information from
me
that you will receive is what you see in the first post of the game, as well as the positions of the Drawbridge, Portcullis, and who is occupying the Jail. Keep this in mind.
Cardinal Ibelly says:

[url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3983]Replace into Royal Family Mafia Today![/url]
HackerHuck
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1381 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2007 10:04 pm

Post by HackerHuck »

I guess there are worse places to be than in jail. I might need a song from Ether to lift my spirits.

At least three scum left, and I'm too tired right now to put together my thoughts.

I know this seems a bit odd since we just came into day, but could we get a prod on Bogre? He hasn't posted since April 2nd.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1382 (ISO) » Wed May 02, 2007 4:03 am

Post by Battle Mage »

well sorry im dead guys. I hope i at least contributed something :)
GO TOWN!
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #1383 (ISO) » Wed May 02, 2007 6:32 am

Post by Fritzler »

HackerHuck wrote:At least three scum left, and I'm too tired right now to put together my thoughts.
why three?

you think there were 6 scum in a 23 player game?
Surfs up dude.
HackerHuck
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1384 (ISO) » Wed May 02, 2007 6:39 am

Post by HackerHuck »

I'm no expert on balance, so I'm just looking at the information we've been given by the mod.

There are at least three - King, Queen, Princess. Each has been mentioned in the opening posts and active in the lynch scenes.

There have been a number of flavoured roles that don't have obvious (to me) powers, so I don't really see a reason to doubt the number of scum.
Sarcastro
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastric

Post Post #1385 (ISO) » Wed May 02, 2007 8:01 am

Post by Sarcastro »

Hello everyone. I'm currently slogging my way through this game. I'll try to post soon.
[color=darkblue]If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.[/color]
Occult
Occult
Goon
Occult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1386 (ISO) » Wed May 02, 2007 10:00 am

Post by Occult »

Well that sucks.....

Bah.
Sarcastro
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastric

Post Post #1387 (ISO) » Wed May 02, 2007 5:35 pm

Post by Sarcastro »

Okay, well, I've
finally
finished reading this game.

Vote: HackerHuck

He's struck me as scummy all game. One thing that stands out is the fact that he seemed rather sure that the Lost Prince was
not
the same Prince mentioned in the flavour. He's seemed consistently rather reserved and indecisive. He hasn't voted very much, and it strikes me especially that he hasn't been very proactive in terms of looking for scum. There are a couple other things I noticed, but I don't really feel like going back and tracking them down again.

I would also rank Bogre as scummy (though there's not a lot to go on), as well as TSS. STD and Ether have seemed consistently pro-town, on the other hand.

Geez, I spent hours reading through the whole game for a few sentences worth of conclusions? Oh well.
[color=darkblue]If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.[/color]
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1388 (ISO) » Wed May 02, 2007 6:31 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

did u read the part that says he can't be lynched?
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Sarcastro
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastric

Post Post #1389 (ISO) » Wed May 02, 2007 8:54 pm

Post by Sarcastro »

PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:did u read the part that says he can't be lynched?
No I did not. <_<

Unvote, Vote: the silent speaker

HH is still scum, though.
the silent speaker
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1390 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2007 6:33 am

Post by the silent speaker »

I think HackerHuck is right, and there are three scum left. Looking over Fritzler's posts I get a scummy vibe, but since I haven't looked over everyone's votes yet I wll only give him a +2 scummy.

Hacker is a nontarget. Pooky is a nontarget. I am a nontarget, at least for me (and a bad target for the rest of you :) ). Cogito and Ether come off clean to me. Bogre has said little this whole game. That leaves Sarcastro, STD, Thok (and Fritzler). I want to hear the thoughts of those people especially.
I think it's pretty clear that TSS's awesomeness did alter the roles each of us recieved, and thus he's obviously pro-town. -- Save The Dragons
Sarcastro
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastric

Post Post #1391 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2007 12:18 pm

Post by Sarcastro »

Some reasons for my suspicion of TSS:

Back on Day 1 (Post 231), he makes a rather weak attack on Canucklehead based on the phrasing of his sentence, saying that it looked like Canucklehead was scum who slipped up by saying "we can finally have a reason to knock off LL".

Later, at the end of Day 1 (Posts 639-40), he gets off of the Twitowagon by jumping onto TEOM for what I think is another weak reason, especially so close to deadline.

In addition, I've got a general feeling that he has not been especially active in trying to find scum, with a lot of his posts about rather "peripheral" issues, if I can call them that. In conclusion, he's scummy and should die now.
the silent speaker
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1392 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2007 3:05 pm

This has not been my best game, Sarc, I'll be the first to admit it. But I can at least point to being suspicious of MOS before it was cool.

Also, none of my posts have been terribly peripheral, I think (with the exception of Pooky asking me how law school is going, and he did ask first.) The Canuckle thing was very legit at the time, seeing as he really sounded like he was trying to lay groundwork for a next-day lynch of LL. I wasn't the only person to think that, and I'm pretty sure some confirmed pro-towns are included on that list.
I think it's pretty clear that TSS's awesomeness did alter the roles each of us recieved, and thus he's obviously pro-town. -- Save The Dragons
Ether
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Lyrical Rampage
Pronoun:

Post Post #1393 (ISO) » Fri May 04, 2007 4:54 pm

Post by Ether »

The jail's not that bad, Huck.
i ate zindie's cat

It's still not that scary; it serves vegetarian
Best stick with that.
I'm seeing new colors
(My vision's not great)
Was someone in trouble? Did he need this rubble?
Bah; better to wait.
This might not be pretty
Proportions are skewed
Three scum left; four lynches--Occult's demise clinches
The chances we're screwed.

Any objections to mass-claiming today?

Also, CES needs a prod and Bogre needs a replacement. I find TSS's pro-CES remark absolutely baffling. (Plus I find TSS himself scummy; I'll try to WIFOM CES's alignment out later. Kinda tired and hung up on deciding whether "rubble"/"trouble" and "lynches"/"clinches" rhyme.)

Also also, yay, it's Sarc.
Sarcastro
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastric

Post Post #1394 (ISO) » Sun May 06, 2007 4:33 pm

Post by Sarcastro »

I can tell this will be an exciting game. Day broke four days ago and a grand total of six living players have combined for eleven posts. Come on, guys, don't force PJ to haul out the prodding stick.

Also, <3 Ether.
Cardinal Ibelly
Cardinal Ibelly
Goon
Cardinal Ibelly
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1395 (ISO) » Mon May 07, 2007 11:04 am

*Shakes prodding stick* All right you slackers. I am sending everybody who has not posted a prod. If you do not post in 5 days
max
, I will consider replacing you. I am also at the point where I might start modkilling instead of replacing. If I am not pleased with participation rates, I
will
set a deadline. Get posting.
Cardinal Ibelly says:

[url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3983]Replace into Royal Family Mafia Today![/url]
Thok
Thok
Disgrace to SKs everywhere
Thok

Post Post #1396 (ISO) » Mon May 07, 2007 11:08 am

Post by Thok »

I am here. I will try to post something more substanstial tonight/tomorrow, when I can actually pretend to have free time.
I replaced into Chess Mafia for 6 months, and all I got was a win and this lousy sig.
Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #1397 (ISO) » Mon May 07, 2007 11:30 am

Post by Cogito Ergo Sum »

Uh, Vote Count?
Scumchat is awesome. Yarr!

~"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."~
Cardinal Ibelly
Cardinal Ibelly
Goon
Cardinal Ibelly
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1398 (ISO) » Mon May 07, 2007 11:37 am

The Official "Charlie the Unicorn" Vote Count!

the silent speaker – 1 – Sarcastro

With
alive, it takes
to take somebody's freakin' kidney!

Refusing to go into the Candy Mountain Cave – 9 – Bogre, Cogito Ergo Sum, Ether, Fritzler, HackerHuck, PookyTheMagicalBear, Save the Dragons, the silent speaker, Thok

Mod Note: Aas;ldkfjasdopiadsghasd;kthag!

The magical liopleurodon has spoken! It has shown us the way! Shun the deadline! Shunnnnnnnnnnn-ah!
Cardinal Ibelly says:

Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #1399 (ISO) » Mon May 07, 2007 11:52 am

Post by Cogito Ergo Sum »

Vote: the silent speaker
Scumchat is awesome. Yarr!

~"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."~
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1400 (ISO) » Mon May 07, 2007 4:11 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

can someone tell me if ether's been cleared and if so how/when?

I am not quite good at remembering what's happened in this game.

TSS, do you think Cessy is scum?
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Thok
Thok
Thok

Post Post #1401 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2007 9:19 pm

Post by Thok »

As far as I can tell, you're the only cleared person Pooky (by being Canuckle/BM investigated). Ether was jailed a few days ago, for what that's worth.

(This is not a real post by me-I'll try to fake free time tomorrow morning. Also, ala VLA, I won't be around much this weekend.)
I replaced into Chess Mafia for 6 months, and all I got was a win and this lousy sig.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1402 (ISO) » Wed May 09, 2007 11:03 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

I don't particularly disagree with Sarcastro's sentiments about TSS.

But I'm not really convinced, either.

I will have to look over the thread sometime when I have time.
the silent speaker
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1403 (ISO) » Fri May 11, 2007 8:49 am

@Pooky: I think he has dropped some SK/vig tells. Once the mafia are gone, then it will be time to worry about him, but clean of being mafia, yes. Voting bloc first.

MOS was not voting Twito at the end, lending support to the conclusion that the mafia knew who he was. Ether did find him suspicious, lending support to the notion that she is pro-town.

Other people and where they stood on Twito and MOS:
3.) Bogre -- not voting Twito at lynch; not voting MOS at lynch; has not posted in a month and a half; never mentioned MOS nor MOS him, that I noticed. His only votes have been Ether and Canuckle.
5.) Cogito Ergo Sum -- voting Twito; not voting MOS; some tells indicating possible killing role.
6.) Ether -- voting Twito; not voting MOS; expresses suspicion of MOS. Had some strange interaction with STD; has been singing the whole game; suspects Thok and Cogito among the living.
7.) Fritzler -- not voting Twito; voting MOS; indicated support for Ether and CES.
9.) HackerHuck -- not voting Twito, but was being voted by MOS at the time; voting MOS at that lynch; has been suspicious of CES.
15.)
Nightson
PBuG
Sarcastro -- not voting Twito; not voting MOS; sarc is too new to have a good read on him yet.
16.) PookyTheMagicalBear -- confirmed innocent.
17.) Save the Dragons -- not voting Twito; voting MOS; defended Twito; suspicious of CES.
20.) the silent speaker -- not voting Twito; not voting MOS; suspected MOS, but did not post at all the day he was lynched. Playing much more poorly than is his wont, honest.
21.) Thok -- voting Twito; voting MOS; suspicious of MOS early on; defended CES; noted the following to Jack: "MOS FOSes you, and CES, STD, and PBug vote you with little comment." A very interesting observation, if true! I think CES is not mafia, but
PBuG
Sarcastro and STD are definite possibilities.

Town lynches:
Arafax suspected mainly Jack. He was lynched by Save the Dragons, (PookyTheMagicalBear,) Fritzler, (TheEyeofMordor) and a late avalanche of CES, Ether, (Jack, Canuckle, IH).
IH suspected STD, and HackerHuck a little. The first half of his bandwagon was (Jack,) CES and Fritzler.
Jack suspected Thok. The first half of his bandwagon was Save The Dragons, Cogito Ergo Sum, PBuG, Fritzler.

I'm thinking Bogre/STD/Sarcastro is a good-looking scum combination, CES a serial killer. Two of them didn't vote for either Twito or MOS; they turn up in the early parts of townie lynches; and they have largely been defensive of scum and suspicious of people I think are non-mafia. Fritz and Hacker are second tier. They have some scummy evidence, like not voting Twito, but they have some non-scummy evidence too. Thok comes off as likely pro-town at this point.
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #1404 (ISO) » Fri May 11, 2007 2:14 pm

Post by Fritzler »

wasn't twito a traitor?

so the scum wouldn't know who he was...so it shouldn't be used as "evidence" that im scum (which i am not, if anyone was wondering)
Surfs up dude.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”