Micro 759: Tarot uPick III - Game Over!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1400 (ISO) » Mon Dec 25, 2017 10:07 pm

Post by nancy »

Would like to see four more votes here please. That's Dunkerdoodles, garaputo (x2) and Yetichain whenever y'all have checked the game next.

Last chance to be on a scum lynch this game NK15.
:2017-2018:
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
Yetichain
Yetichain
Townie
Yetichain
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1401 (ISO) » Mon Dec 25, 2017 10:31 pm

Post by Yetichain »

In post 1021, Yetichain wrote:We also have a possible explanation for the no kill.
We roleblocked drealmer N1. Possibilities after the no kill with mine and garaputo's claims are

1. Dunkerdoodles was targeted for the kill and was jailed
2. Dunkerdoodles is scum and was jailed
3. drealmerz7 is scum and was roleblocked

I'm not as dead certain as nancy claims to be, I think there's the possibility of North shooting Dunkers, but I'm certainly not opposed.

VOTE: drealmerz7

-Key
Hydra of Keychain and Yeticrab.
(But mostly Keychain <3 )
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1402 (ISO) » Mon Dec 25, 2017 10:46 pm

Post by nancy »

@drealmer please claim or do anything if you're town here because you being like this now as well as the rest of the dayphase just makes me think you're mafia giving up. I was townreading you because I thought that you'd have more self-respect than to play the way you have been here as mafia but I think with the roleblock happening it really eliminates that reasoning and I think it makes a lot of sense that you realized at daystart that you were potentially roleblocked and threw out your claim offer as a way to potentially circumvent that, I can't fathom how you have absolutely zero WIM here when town is an excellent position and aren't doing anything to figure out who mafia is, you spent a lot of time saying a lot more effort should be spent on day 2 but you've not followed through on that and I think the logical conclusion here is that it's because you're mafia.

You were also the only player to defend Varsoon and while I can understand that from you suddenly being paranoid thinking that Varsoon was flipping town with his rageposting, it's not a great look all things considered. You've not addressed any of the concerns I've had about your slot all game, you've not engaged substantively on reads, you've not elaborated on why you felt NK15 was a good lynch yesterday and I don't think it's realistic at this point that you could have a credible reason for being so close-lipped, just basically finding it super super difficult to see anything you're doing being you as town here especially with your last post basically OMGUSing me in a completely thoughtless manner that shows no progression, so if you are somehow town here please do something to that effect.
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1403 (ISO) » Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:02 pm

Post by nancy »

@garaputo at some point before EoD would love it if you would confirm that you'll jailkeep Yetichain tonight, think that's the only slot that's capable of endgaming here if we mislynch today.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1404 (ISO) » Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:04 pm

Post by nancy »

Also I'm not actually serious that I want drealmer majed today in case it wasn't clear that I was kidding there.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1405 (ISO) » Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:12 pm

Post by nancy »

In post 1403, nancy wrote:@garaputo at some point before EoD would love it if you would confirm that you'll jailkeep Yetichain tonight, think that's the only slot that's capable of endgaming here if we mislynch today.
Meh. This doesn't even clear them since if they're mafia they can just roleblock you.

So we actually need our investigative role (presumably tracker?) and garaputo to target them.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1406 (ISO) » Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:26 pm

Post by nancy »

To be clear I think we're pretty much always in 1 of 2 worlds here, first world Yetichain tried to kill Dunkerdoodles thinking that was a hider crumb from NK15, second world drealmerz7 was roleblocked trying to perform the kill. Since no one wants to lynch Yetichain I'm not seeing any other option than to leash the JK + investigative onto their slot and lynch the other world.

So again, drealmer, please respond to my points above because there's under a week left in the dayphase, there's time to talk and I'm by no means locked into my scumread of you.
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #1407 (ISO) » Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:30 pm

Post by fferyllt »

Vote Count 2-7

drealmerz7
(3): nancy, Porkens, Yetichain
Dunkerdoodles
(2): northsidegal, Not Known 15
garaputo
(1): drealmerz7
Yetichain
(1): Dunkerdoodles

Not Voting
(2): garaputo, Woman of Crystals

With 8 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Deadline: January 3, Midnight US Eastern Time.

Countdown: (expired on 2018-01-02 21:00:00)

Mod Notes:

- :]
Amid the pressure of great events, a general principle gives no help.

Idic
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1408 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:28 am

Post by Porkens »

All aboard
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1409 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:29 am

Post by Porkens »

Ps crumb for post game.

Trbiaofaianffinmktfi.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1410 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:34 am

Post by nancy »

Excellent, crumb Porkens.

I don't actually want him speedlynched, though.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1411 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:35 am

Post by nancy »

Excellent, crumb

Yes...
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1412 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:15 am

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

VOTE: dreal
L-1
garaputo
garaputo
Goon
garaputo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1413 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:37 am

Post by garaputo »

In post 1400, nancy wrote:Would like to see four more votes here please. That's Dunkerdoodles, garaputo (x2) and Yetichain whenever y'all have checked the game next.

Last chance to be on a scum lynch this game NK15.
I think you'll hvae to wait a few more hours for me. I don't think it's appropriate for me to do a cursory review and just fire 2 votes willy-nilly here. I'd like to preserve the opportunity for a flawless victory.
In post 1403, nancy wrote:@garaputo at some point before EoD would love it if you would confirm that you'll jailkeep Yetichain tonight, think that's the only slot that's capable of endgaming here if we mislynch today.
Strong possibility of this, but I'd like to think about what a mislynch means here first.

I'm driving houseguests home today, should be back later tonight to share in depth thoughts and likely vote.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1414 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2017 8:29 am

Post by northsidegal »

garaputo, target two people for jailing tonight.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1415 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:42 am

Post by nancy »

I agree garaputo I'm not in any rush here and you don't need to vote until we're much closer to deadline, I'd like to give drealmer time to respond and everyone else to give their thoughts on the lynch.

northsidegal he needs to be confirmed targeting only one player so that if he dies that player is confirmed town (except in the case of Yetichain who could potentially be a mafia roleblocker, hence the need for an investigative as well so that it's impossible for both of them to be roleblocked; there's realistically never a third roleblocker in the setup of either alignment so that's the only slot that needs to be targeted by both in order to be cleared). And while my scumread on Yetichain is pretty weak at this point I think that's the only slot that's capable of actually winning this game as mafia and would like to eliminate any possibility of a mafia win here.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1416 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:54 am

Post by northsidegal »

In post 1415, nancy wrote:northsidegal he needs to be confirmed targeting only one player so that if he dies that player is confirmed town (except in the case of Yetichain who could potentially be a mafia roleblocker, hence the need for an investigative as well so that it's impossible for both of them to be roleblocked; there's realistically never a third roleblocker in the setup of either alignment so that's the only slot that needs to be targeted by both in order to be cleared). And while my scumread on Yetichain is pretty weak at this point I think that's the only slot that's capable of actually winning this game as mafia and would like to eliminate any possibility of a mafia win here.
huh? how does him targeting two people (not yeti) not confirm those people as town if he dies, as opposed to just one? also, what's the point in both jailing yeti and investigating her?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1417 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:27 am

Post by nancy »

Because it's WIFOM as to whether he targeted the right person or not; if either of the people in the jail pool are mafia they're going to be shooting at him 100% of the time and we'd have no way of knowing whether he jailed the right one. Yetichain has claimed roleblocker; roleblocking actions resolve before jailkeeping actions therefore if Yetichain is a mafia roleblocker they can roleblock garaputo, kill garaputo, and be false cleared; tracker/follower targeting them as well means there's no false clear, or if it's a watcher they should watch garaputo for the same effect.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1418 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:28 am

Post by nancy »

What are your thoughts on the lynch?
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1419 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:01 pm

Post by Porkens »

LYNCH
LYNCH
LTNCH

talk about it tomorrow
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1420 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:02 pm

Post by Porkens »

happy birthday nancy :)
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1421 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:26 pm

Post by nancy »

Thanks, Porkens.

How likely do you think it is that there will be a tomorrow?
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1422 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:26 pm

Post by Porkens »

50%?
garaputo
garaputo
Goon
garaputo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1423 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2017 2:00 pm

Post by garaputo »

In post 1415, nancy wrote:I agree garaputo I'm not in any rush here and you don't need to vote until we're much closer to deadline, I'd like to give drealmer time to respond and everyone else to give their thoughts on the lynch.

northsidegal he needs to be confirmed targeting only one player so that if he dies that player is confirmed town (except in the case of Yetichain who could potentially be a mafia roleblocker, hence the need for an investigative as well so that it's impossible for both of them to be roleblocked; there's realistically never a third roleblocker in the setup of either alignment so that's the only slot that needs to be targeted by both in order to be cleared). And while my scumread on Yetichain is pretty weak at this point I think that's the only slot that's capable of actually winning this game as mafia and would like to eliminate any possibility of a mafia win here.
Alright, I'm in no rush either. I think we can wait to see responses to the roleblock and we don't have to play fast and loose from and advantageous spot here.
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1424 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:02 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

oh geez

I'll try and deal with this stupid shit tomorrow

I guess I'll just claim

geez wtf, talk about lameass wagon

the hermit
seeking neighborizer - find a specific significator and we form a hood and gain an ability (not saying which significator or ability, if I even know them)

I believe the roleblock (not that it's necessarily town, at all) because my result on seeking N1 was as if I coudn't perform the seeking action
balance among all things

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”