clammy
Mafia Scum
clammy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:10 pm

Post by clammy »

FOS: roffman.
That felt very jump-on-an-easy-case like roff.

That said, i share your sentiment, i feel Darox's sincerity in his case-building and 138 makes me feel he may well be town.

Oh, i still disagree with him about MLF, i'm not seeing the hammer one way or the other, we have no idea what Ythill's motives are even if he did self-vote and claim after death. And unlike in a reveal game, a post-death comment is hardly proof of alignment - we can hardly contest he had no motive not to lie if scum.
TheSweatpantsNinja
TheSweatpantsNinja
Mafia Scum
TheSweatpantsNinja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:26 am

Post by TheSweatpantsNinja »

clammy wrote: seriously, who started this line of questioning, has simul-posting never happened in one of your games before TheSweatpantsNinja?
Um, I think you have the wrong guy. I buy the simulposting thing, but that doesn't make him less scummy. . . he's yet to contribute anything pro-town.
melikefood
melikefood
Goon
melikefood
Goon
Goon

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:21 pm

Post by melikefood »

What questions would you like me to answer?
clammy
clammy
Mafia Scum
clammy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:37 pm

Post by clammy »

Um, I think you have the wrong guy. I buy the simulposting thing, but that doesn't make him less scummy. . . he's yet to contribute anything pro-town.
You applied the pressure for bad timing, not for zero-content posting.
The skirting round the issue really does seem wrong to me.
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:14 pm

Post by Darox »

clammy wrote:
You applied the pressure for bad timing, not for zero-content posting.
The skirting round the issue really does seem wrong to me.
Wait, what?
TheSweatpantsNinja wrote:
Vote: melikefood.

Based on the end of day 1, do you think ythill was scum?
TheSweatpantsNinja wrote:I didn't really like the werewolves bit, it just seemed like distraction on top of distraction. Had to start somewhere. That's one of the problems with no-reveal, it doesn't leave you with a lot to go off of in the morning.
What are you talking about clammy?
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:57 am

Post by pacman281292 »

I forgot something:

LIMITED ACCESS UNTIL TOMOROW AFTERNOON.

sorry.
Show
Current statistics (not counting games previous to June 2010):
Align: W/L/O
Town: 0/1/0
Scum: 1/0/0
Other: 0/0/0
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:26 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

vote:Roffman
Scummy as heck for you to join a wagon like that and go after mike for hammering on a wagon you were also on and seemed completly in favor of yesterday. At least, I'm assuming that's why you're voting him; all you said was "lets see how you can handle the pressure", but never said why you thought he should be under pressure..
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:35 am

Post by Battousai »

Ok, I'll
VOTE:Pacman
for right now. I went back and looked at day 1 by him. The reason I looked at his was because when I looked at the last post it was by pacman, and I was like "Is pacman even in this game?" Turns out he is with 3 posts yesterday. The first post was commenting on the 2 early bandwagons. The second was a FOS on ythill, using a past game experience that pacman had in a similar situation to back up his reason. And his third post was saying darox made a good post, questioning food's hammer and ythill's self vote.
roffman
roffman
Goon
roffman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:06 pm

Post by roffman »

Yosarian2 wrote:
vote:Roffman
Scummy as heck for you to join a wagon like that and go after mike for hammering on a wagon you were also on and seemed completly in favor of yesterday. At least, I'm assuming that's why you're voting him; all you said was "lets see how you can handle the pressure", but never said why you thought he should be under pressure..
I thought it was obvious that I was agreeing with Darox. The fact that I supported the wagon, and still do, has nothing to do with this. What I'm mainly suspicous of is the fact he hammered, or at the least put him at L-1, pretty much halting all further discussion. From the current discussion, it was obvious that Ythill was going to get lynched yesterday, and that we could of used the remaining time to have actual discussion, generate information on who to use night abilities on, or create a good foundation for play for today. Anyone who wants to stop that is scummy in my opinion
Town - 3/5
Mafia - 1/4
Other - 1/1
melikefood
melikefood
Goon
melikefood
Goon
Goon

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:59 pm

Post by melikefood »

How does L-1 stop discussion.
melikefood
melikefood
Goon
melikefood
Goon
Goon

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:59 pm

Post by melikefood »

EBWOP
There's supposed to be a question mark at the end of that.
roffman
roffman
Goon
roffman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:53 pm

Post by roffman »

At L-1, every starts to worry about scum quick lynches, or potential claims. As claims are not allowed, that leaves the quick lynch option open. Which may not be forced by scum. So unless people start to unvote, which renders your vote more or less meaningless, the person would generally be lynched quite rapidly and end discussion that way.
Town - 3/5
Mafia - 1/4
Other - 1/1
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:21 pm

Post by Darox »

The rules wrote:By "No Reveal", I mean I will not reveal alignments or roles upon death. You are more than free to claim your roles or alignments. Exceptions which will result in much unpleasantness are: (1) quoting your role PM, (2) fake quoting a role PM, (3) talking to a player in the game when you are not supposed to talk to them, (4) talking to a player after you are dead, (5) posting a "Bah, Go Town!" or similar post after you have been lynched or have otherwise died. Just use common sense, as this is not an exhaustive list. I sincerely hope this will not be a problem.
I think you missed the clarification PJ posted.
roffman
roffman
Goon
roffman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:20 am

Post by roffman »

Thank you, yes i did miss that clarification. I still thought the revelation of any role would result in badness.
Town - 3/5
Mafia - 1/4
Other - 1/1
clammy
clammy
Mafia Scum
clammy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:29 am

Post by clammy »

roffman wrote:As claims are not allowed
vote: roffman
Rotten Snitch
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:01 am

Post by Rotten Snitch »

Clammy is that your reasoning for voting Roff? He just admitted he missed the self revealing bit.
The rules are a tiny bit confusing where it states you are allowed to claim yourself but no fake claims and no quoting the pm. (would result in badness)

You were on the original Darox wagon of day 1.

You believe the simul posting without any questions. You do not think anything of the hammer.

Please explain why the hammer wasn't a little fishy.
Explain why forgetting some of the rules while posting is more fishy than hammering with-out checking the posts? Or saying it takes 12 minutes to write down 21 words, thats's like 2 words per minute.
Vote: Clammy
clammy
clammy
Mafia Scum
clammy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:32 am

Post by clammy »

rotten snitch wrote:The rules are a tiny bit confusing where it states you are allowed to claim yourself but no fake claims and no quoting the pm.
LOL - so you haven't read the rules either?
clammy
clammy
Mafia Scum
clammy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:45 am

Post by clammy »

snitch wrote:Clammy is that your reasoning for voting Roff?
Yes.
snitch wrote:You were on the original Darox wagon of day 1.
cause that's not stretching?
snitch wrote:You believe the simul posting without any questions.
i either believe it or i don't, if i do then why questions, if i don't, then what do i as scum have to gain from tying myself to a scum partner so?
snitch wrote: You do not think anything of the hammer.
evidence? - or fiction?
snitch wrote:Please explain why the hammer wasn't a little fishy.
please explain what this has to do with anything, you're tying completely separate and unrelated events together to form a case of no basis.
snitch wrote:Or saying it takes 12 minutes to write down 21 words, thats's like 2 words per minute.
is that honestly how you believe it happened?
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:50 am

Post by Battousai »

Hey rotten, your allowed to fake claim, just not fake a ROLE PM.
Rotten Snitch
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:47 am

Post by Rotten Snitch »

It goes hand in hand, if I wanted to be specific I would have quoted the Mod Rules . Yes I know the rules, and yes that part could be mixed up when posting just as I did by accident. As I have no reason to fake claim I didn't bother paying much attention to that part.

No I don't think naming you on Darox's wagon yesterday is stretching it. When you add it all up it seems odd.

I am saying that the hammer was sour and the explanation of the hammer was not very believable in my opinion.

I see it as a little odd that you will jump on Roff for not remembering the exact mod rules or forgetting them but you don't see anything suspicious in the hammer, or explanation of the hammer.
and speaking of not reading if you want to LOL and nitpick about something...
141 Clammy wrote:i'm not seeing the hammer one way or the other, we have no idea what Ythill's motives are even if he did self-vote and claim after death. And unlike in a reveal game, a post-death comment is hardly proof of alignment
Ythill claimed prior to MLF hammering this was not a post death claim. Although I do not believe Ythill's claim I do see the double standard in you voting someone for not reading.
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:33 pm

Post by pacman281292 »

Battousai wrote:Ok, I'll
VOTE:Pacman
for right now. I went back and looked at day 1 by him. The reason I looked at his was because when I looked at the last post it was by pacman, and I was like "Is pacman even in this game?" Turns out he is with 3 posts yesterday. The first post was commenting on the 2 early bandwagons. The second was a FOS on ythill, using a past game experience that pacman had in a similar situation to back up his reason. And his third post was saying darox made a good post, questioning food's hammer and ythill's self vote.
Sorry. I'm confused, and I have an excesive amount of homework. I can't post all time, and I have my head at other place.
About melikefood... I don't know. I'm confused, and we have really few info about Ythill with the no-reveal. And the hammah might be a confusion... maybe he typed a long post, but he saw a lot of mistakes and erased all... that can take 10 minutes...
clammy
clammy
Mafia Scum
clammy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:15 pm

Post by clammy »

Ythill claimed before and after death, many took his post death "reveal" to be a confirmation of alignment, i did not, i do not, but i do believe his claim.

I find it interesting that you don't, and can therefore only assume that you believe he was scum.

See, the thing is Snitch, i'd have thought it was a townie's duty to believe the lynchee to always be town and the town to always be in LyLo in a no-reveal game so that hopefully we'll never get there.

If you care to mention anything relevant about the darox wagon go for it, in the mean time we'll all be ---> over here in the world of the relevant.

I also find it quite laughable that you're defending your mis-reading of the rules rather than conceding the point. I actually don't care so much if someone mis-reads the rules, though that be amongst the reasons i am voting for roffman, i do care when that person is so self-interested that they cannot concede a clearly concedable point (Snitch) or when their mis-read misrepresents what is optimal townn play in amongst other scum-like behaviour (Roffman).

Your witness.
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:14 pm

Post by Darox »

Why is Snitch defending roffman so much?
And why is he dumping a load of bad accusations on clammy?
It's like OMGUS by proxy.

FoS: Rotten Snitch

Snitch should stop answering for roffman and let him speak for himself.
clammy
clammy
Mafia Scum
clammy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:17 pm

Post by clammy »

Darox defending me? - WTF!? ;)
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:34 pm

Post by Darox »

clammy wrote:Ythill claimed before and after death, many took his post death "reveal" to be a confirmation of alignment, i did not, i do not, but i do believe his claim.
Wait, what?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”