Survivor

Post Post #1425 (ISO) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:50 pm

Post by dramonic »

Chronopie,
Innocent Carbon Atom
, Went Boom Night 4.

It is now Day 5.
With 4 alive, it's 3 to lynch!
Last edited by dramonic on Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Chronopie
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1426 (ISO) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:24 pm

Post by Chronopie »

Can't say I didn't see that coming.

/bah
Show
He's
baaa-aaack

~Chrono

League of Legends
Chronopie (30) || Greyscale Aeon (12)

Steam: Chronopie

Apathy = Vanilla [/self-meta]

Because turrets are just there to give poppy a free stun ~Rayfrost
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1427 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:38 am

Post by Baby Spice »

I was blocked.

Carbon atom.

Tried to bond with Thor N0, because Thor and I have always gotten on reasonably well.
N1 Benmage because he soft claimed being uncompounded iirc.
N2 didn't submit. (Got confused with the deadlines due to having three games in night at once and by the time I realised the day had started)
N3 Chronopie. (hoping for some vig goodness.)
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1428 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:29 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Says my action failed (was blocked).
Tajo joined up with DGB who targeted Tajo who was targeted by Kayne (Kayne - Dgb - Tajo/me)
We formed H20 an gained the bulletproof (acid and flames as we were aquatic).
We could also observe a people to find out what compound they are in.
Night 1 Tajo targeted Thor = Formaldehyde (COH2)
Night 2 I targeted Fate = Not in one.
Night 3 I was no longer in a compound and joined with Chrono and them.
Night 4 Tried to cop Gandalf, failed.
Show
I have played 25 games:
Town wins : 13
Scum wins : 3
Town loses : 7
Scum loses : 2

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Leagues of Legends, come join the fun: LoL Site
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1429 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:43 am

Post by dramonic »

Fixed the flip, Chrono was Carbon, not Oxygen.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1430 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:10 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

I got an innocent. Iirc, N0 was Reck, N1 was Spy, and N2 and N3 were Chrono. I forget who I copped, let me check that.
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1431 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:30 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

Well, it has to be either bunny or BS, because one of them is lying about being roleblocked. I am leaning towards BS, but I'll do some more digging when I get home.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1432 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:05 pm

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Ok, my rundown.

Claim – Oxygen Atom

Night action rundown –

N0 – Submitted a Bound request for Thor. He and I had shown in Superhero Mafia an ability to work well together in a Neighborhood environment. This resulted in Formaldehyde (COH2) with Zdenek, Thor, myself and Greymarble. All three of the others targeted me.

N1 – I submitted Repulse (RB) on Friend. I found his day 1 play highly suspect.

N2 – I submitted a Repulse on DGB’s obv-scummy slot.

N3 – I submitted a Bond request for BabySpice as I figured she was very unlikely to be NKed.

N4 – Cop result on Chrono was obviously Innocent.

--

The resulting Night actions clear myself (through Gandalf’s direct result) and Gandalf (via deduction as two claims of being RBed mean one of Baby and Bunny are lying unless Chrono is a moron who went off script).

I’ll be reviewing both suspect ISOs, dead Redscum ISOs, and the claims made by Baby and Bunny.

Gandalf I’ll expect you to do a review and bring me back your impressions in the next few days.

Baby / Bunny – any reasons off hand why you aren’t the last Red scum you would like to bring to my attention?
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1433 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:10 pm

In post 1427, Baby Spice wrote:Carbon atom.Tried to bond with Thor N0, because Thor and I have always gotten on reasonably well.

Before I move on to other games I wanted to bring this to everyone's attention.

Formaldehyde is C-O- H2
Ethenone is C2 - O - H2

Both are confirmed in-game compounds to all living players by our Night 3 and Night 4 Results.

Yet Baby is claiming his bond with Thor failed Night 1 when it should have created a viable compound.

I need to review others (for example, I know Luxury also claimed a N0 bond attempt with the Thor - Zdenek - MoI - GreyMarble group ... need to look at his atom) claims regarding Bonding but think this is a VERY suspect claim by BabySpice given we know there were no Repulsers N0 to stop Baby's compound action.

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1434 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:15 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

@MoI: Nothing that I can think of. At the moment, Baby Spice is obvious scum.
Forgot to claim my atom:
Hydrogen Atom.
Show
I have played 25 games:

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1435 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:24 pm

Post by gandalf5166 »

Luxury was Hydrogen. That would have made COH3. Don't think that's a compound. With both it would have been C2OH3, which likewise.

@BS: Why did you think you were going to end up being in a vig compound with Chrono....... you were carbon, not hydrogen.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1436 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:24 pm

@Gandalf
- Please state your atom type today even if you did so in the past.

Thanks.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1437 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:30 pm

In post 1435, gandalf5166 wrote:Luxury was Hydrogen. That would have made COH3. Don't think that's a compound. With both it would have been C2OH3, which likewise.

Thanks for the reminder on Luxury Gandalf. But let's examine my thought process.

Luxury claimed to have tried to compound with me and failed. They were town so had no reason to lie about that.

And we know per game rules that Compounds may only max out at 5 total. So there is no reason for BabySpice's claimed action to fail. C2OH2 is a valid compound. We know because we formed it Night 4.

Thus I think BabySpice is flat out lying.

gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1438 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:36 pm

Post by gandalf5166 »

I am Hydrogen.
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1439 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:21 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

I suspect the bond failed with Thor because we were both unbonded and C2 doesn't exist. From the way the compounds have broken up each step would have to be valid. ie: CO is valid, CO2 is valid, H2 is valid. So if the target of one of the H's tried to bond with the CO2, and it was last in the sequence then valid. So I think I failed because whatever intemediate step I was bonding at was invalid.

Mod
Is that right, does every intermediate compound need to be legal?

As for why Chrono, Elli and Chrono were CN, and likely targets for a NK. Since I am C I decided to take a chance.
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1440 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:59 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

In post 1432, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Baby / Bunny – any reasons off hand why you aren’t the last Red scum you would like to bring to my attention?

Well, the fact that I voted and was willing to give my reasons.
That I wouldn't have targeted Benmage on the night he was killed since Redscum Katsuki surely told the rest of the red team who the vigs were going to target.
That the scum teams would have shared all the info on their compounds, meaning if I was scum needing to fake a N0 action surely I would have chosdn better. Hell the only reason to fake that N0 action would be to hide a pure red compound, and I would yhink that was shot down when I admitted to trying to bond with Ben D2 thinking that someone had watched him.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1441 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:29 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Bunnylover on the other hand took over in a scummy spot, has made one vote all game, a blatant bandwagon immediately after defending DGB/AniScum.

When called, Bunny again refused to hammer Ani with
Sorry, but I didn't feel comfortable voting for either of them.
I have a town read on Amrun, and didn't have a read on Ani. So at best I would have lynched Ani to avoid a no lynch.

In fact I don't think Bunny had an actual scum read all game. Certainly I don't remember an actual case on anyone. Case in point, me. "Obvious scum"

Refusing to vote scum and refusing to put anything that he could be held to re reads. Scummy actions from someone who replaced a scummy player.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1442 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:22 am

Bunnylover wrote:@MoI: Nothing that I can think of. At the moment, Baby Spice is obvious scum.

So your plan is to continue to do nothing and hope for the best?

Also – Baby has a pretty good point regarding your inability to make any sort of scum reads while you were playing here. Any reason I should think a Town player would be completely unable to look for scum in a multi-scum game?

--

BabySpice wrote:I suspect the bond failed with Thor because we were both unbonded and C2 doesn't exist. From the way the compounds have broken up each step would have to be valid. ie: CO is valid, CO2 is valid, H2 is valid. So if the target of one of the H's tried to bond with the CO2, and it was last in the sequence then valid. So I think I failed because whatever intemediate step I was bonding at was invalid.

This is rather absurd, IMO. You are postulating a level of complexity in the compounding process that doesn’t seem likely to be involved in the set-up. If your speculation was true I would expect very few compounds to actually form.

BabySpice wrote:Well, the fact that I voted and was willing to give my reasons.

Scum are more than willing to vote (to accomplish mislynches) and give reasons. Just look at DGB. Tons of reasons given (generally bad) but reasons given. So that isn't a Town tell.

BabySpice wrote:That I wouldn't have targeted Benmage on the night he was killed since Redscum Katsuki surely told the rest of the red team who the vigs were going to target.

Who says that you actually targeted Benmage again? The only word we have is yours which right now doesn’t carry much weight since it can’t be independently confirmed.

BabySpice wrote:That the scum teams would have shared all the info on their compounds, meaning if I was scum needing to fake a N0 action surely I would have chosdn better. Hell the only reason to fake that N0 action would be to hide a pure red compound, and I would yhink that was shot down when I admitted to trying to bond with Ben D2 thinking that someone had watched him.

Look, a WIFOM bath … you would have chosen better if you was scum.

BabySpice wrote:Bunnylover on the other hand took over in a scummy spot, has made one vote all game, a blatant bandwagon immediately after defending DGB/AniScum.

Oh Tajo was scummy? Why is there not one mention of Tajo being scummy in your ISO? Not one mention up until this point. And the only person who called Tajo scummy was DGB aka obv-scum.

BabySpice wrote: When called, Bunny again refused to hammer Ani with
Sorry, but I didn't feel comfortable voting for either of them.
I have a town read on Amrun, and didn't have a read on Ani. So at best I would have lynched Ani to avoid a no lynch.

This isn’t indication of a partner’s play. If Bunny was a partner to Ani he would have likely either

1. Bussed him for Town cred in endgame.
2. Voted Amrun in hopes of getting a lynch off his partner.

Bunny did neither. In fact saying that he had a Town read on Amrun makes no sense for Bunnylover-Redscum.

gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1443 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:04 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

MoI is a better interrogator than me >.>
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1444 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:06 am

Review of Tajo / Bunnylover ISO

Tajo -

Tajo begins Day 1 pushing on Greymarble.

Votes for Luxury while calling Amrun scum.

No particular mentions of Redscum (DGB / Spirit / Cons / Kats while in game)

Bunnlover –

ISO 1 – points out that ooba and DGB are scum together and bussing each other for DGB’s 428 and ooba’s post that he quoted. Possible attempt to tie non-Red ooba scum to DGB.

ISO 6 wrote:On that note. If they are bulletproof to certain things should we be trying to figure out what? I mean if DGB + whoever else is in it are town, should we really give the information that scum needs to kill them?

This post by Bunny actually I can see coming from someone who was in the compound with DGB and Kayne. It strengthens my belief in his Tajo compounded DGB claim.

Bunny does get into a bit of a back and forth under suspicion from Spiritulity.

No other significant interactions with Red Scum.

Review of BabySpice ISO

ISO 4 / Post 61 wrote:Does that sound like there's an SK in this set-up, and that that person will be a fifth atom?

This to me is a pretty big deal. On page 3 BabySpice is already speculating about a Serial Killer. Of course we know know that it was correct but it is telling because after N0 the only players who would have reason to think there was a Serial Killer were scum who knew they didn’t have a Nightkill N0.

I read carefully through posts 0-60. No mention by anyone else of a Serial Killer. Interestingly DGB does comment about the situation in a sly, round-about way with “I haven't seen a N0 kill in ages.” at post 10.

So I see this as a little inadvertent slip where BabySpice showed that she had reason to question the N0 kill when no Town player should have jumped to the SK assumption at that stage. Now Day 2 when three new kill flavors show up? That's reasonable. Day 1 when Town only sees one kill flavor and most logically assume a Single Scum team? Not so much.

ISO 11 wrote:^ Good wallfest though, it's Painting each other as town.

If MoI, xRec, and Thor think DGB is scummy then
vote DGB

(and Thor I get that your main reservation on Dgbscum seems to be that xRec thinks she is)

Note the bolded … Baby votes DGB not because she thinks DGB was scum but because I, Reck and Thor do.

In her next post (ISO 12, 107 posts later) she hops back on the DC vote she has held since the start of Day 2. No comment about DGB or anything. At that point DGB had begun her “I’m Town watch me flail” act that too many people actually bought. So the wagon wasn’t strong (Friend’s wagon was on the rise).

In ISO17 (Day 3) Baby votes again for DGB once again following my suspicions and VC analysis.

She votes Thor at ISO 21 on a non-productive wagon.

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1445 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:27 am

Post by Bunnylover »

@MoI: Only because of meta. You've played several games with me where I don't scum hunt. I am not going to prance around saying that I'm the towniest of the town and thats my play been phenomenal because I haven't. In my honest opinion, saying I can't be scum because of actions: x, y, z, and xy, is scummy to me, because scum will probably be more likely to be scum if they can point out where they couldn't be scum. Wouldn't scum know when they distance themselves from their own partners?
Show
I have played 25 games:

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1446 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:17 am

In post 1445, Bunnylover wrote:@MoI: Only because of meta. You've played several games with me where I don't scum hunt. I am not going to prance around saying that I'm the towniest of the town and thats my play been phenomenal because I haven't. In my honest opinion, saying I can't be scum because of actions: x, y, z, and xy, is scummy to me, because scum will probably be more likely to be scum if they can point out where they couldn't be scum. Wouldn't scum know when they distance themselves from their own partners?

Outside of the context of this specific game Bunnylover I'm going to ask you - why do you play Mafia if you don't want to scum hunt? I'm completely serious about this on an intellectual level.

I'm going to ask you again to explain why I should be voting for BabySpice and not you. This isn't Day 2 of a game. We have four players alive. 2 are confirmed Town in Gandalf and myself. You, if Town, should be making your absolute best effort to show why you are Town and Bunny is scum. The point where saying you aren't scum for specific actions is a scummy action is past.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1447 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:28 am

@Gandalf
- I'd like your thoughts and observations on the two players.

@Bunny and Baby
- you might as well cross vote at this point. No-lynching serves no purpose so Gandalf and I will need to come to an agreement on which of you is the lynch today.

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1448 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:04 am

Post by Bunnylover »

In post 760, Baby Spice wrote:^ Good wallfest though, it's Painting each other as town.

If MoI, xRec, and Thor think DGB is scummy then
vote DGB

(and Thor I get that your main reservation on Dgbscum seems to be that xRec thinks she is)

Reading through Baby Spice ISO, the only thing I noticed is that she does a lot of buddying up towards you MoI. As one of the strongest leader in the game with people going against you, I suspect she did this to avoid suspicion from you and for you to make sure not to start a wagon on her as you needed all the support you could gather.

I don't see nothing I can point out that is sure fire way to make you believe she's scum, other then I have a town pm.

Vote: BabySpice
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1449 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:05 am

Post by Bunnylover »

@MoI: Its not that I don't want to scum hunt, is that their are several other players (who usually are in the same game as I am) who outshine everyone in scumhunting.
Its like a small business creating a fire resistance glove while a major corporation created a fire resistance glove.
Whose glove are you going to go with and whose are you going to ignore?

EBWOP
Show
I have played 25 games:

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”