Micro 960: A Year of Miccros II - Game Over

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1425 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:33 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1399, the worst wrote:Dkko's tone reads like an open book and I'm p sure the literal dayvig reaction test should have been fairly obviously fake - my only contribution during that exchange was to post faux twilight shit posts and try to make it look like this game was >rand likely to have a vig to try and make the situation more real

this reasoning... sounds like something that seems like it should sound good but it doesn't connect to me in this game at all
A) it wasnt obviously fake to me
B) i think it kinda exactly describes your game here
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1426 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:35 am

Post by the worst »

In post 1424, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1397, the worst wrote:this plist at entry is v good at towntelling and is a huge PoE threat to any scumteam; idk about donco but skitter and I are probably the two with more infamous scumgames. her trajectory on me has been seriously understated and this vote came while I was Utterly Exasperated at the level 1 reaction test
I'm kinda baffled that you think, as scum, i pick a fight with you over going for like {aldu, dsjstr, maybe pooky}
Forcing a fight with you kinda clearly goes against my scum m.o. and just like ? this is a very wrong assessment of how i'd approach this game/pl and i expect you to know better than this ?
I think there's a pretty low chance both Aldus/dsj are both town and you are not getting a Pooky elim D1 after how close they got originally. unless you go for a lhf miselim after being low impact for the first few days of D1 you have to pick a fight with another high posting player who isnt going to just explode into obvtown nonsense immediately

also you very literally picked a fight with me on D1 as scum in the last game we played together?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1427 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:37 am

Post by the worst »

In post 1425, skitter30 wrote:A) it wasnt obviously fake to me
`-`
I don't know what kind of experience or mindset is needed to just automatically assume that a loldayvig with really stupid timing is fake

I'll accept this could be a difference in our mindsets? but I don't accept that you are emphatic that we must both react to the gambit the same way :/ projecting that onto my playstyle & the way I approach the game when falling for that kind of gambit is outside both my town and scumranges feels disingenuous.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1428 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:39 am

Post by the worst »

I think starcraft was the last time I actually fell for a public gambit like that. and it was an anti-town gambit anyway.

like I'm dead set I am baffled people saw that and thought anything other than "ok there's like a ~15% chance this is real"... What did you think was towny about DonCo's response?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1429 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:40 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1400, the worst wrote:this recalibration felt really stiff as well
... function of being fairly tilted and trying to move the game towards a more positive direction ?
Again i feel like a large part of your read is a tonal thing, when you know there's an nai explanation for it
Show
Hiatus once more.

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1430 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:41 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1415, the worst wrote:
In post 1412, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1408, the worst wrote:is that or is that not because Aldus is your scumbuddy?
I mean ... do you think that aldu/me is exactly the solve?l
I was wondering about this exact solve and like... yeah
Ok, go on then, explain the associatives you see there ...
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1431 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:44 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1417, the worst wrote:show me how you're solving this game, if you think it's like, something I should be seeing.
During all the fighting, which i cant handle super well, i was p clearly trying to create other avenues of discussion in an attempt to sort people. I tried to regroup and find my footing in the game. Trying to work with the people i townread

I invited dk to try to sort me instead of fighting with dc. I tried to reassess my reads (well, the ones i could just then anyways). You can p clearly follow my progression on ... kinda like anybody?
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1432 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:46 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1418, the worst wrote:ya it dawned on me that my issue was discomfort with you
I'm confused. How are his townreads very safe when i'm the person you're scumreading

It feels like shade ...
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1433 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:47 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1422, the worst wrote:the fights ran me down as well this game, and I don't think it's AI for you to feel exasperated by them or do your best to disarm them.

I don't think that has anything to do with what I said...?
I read 1394 as you saying that you're scumreading me for having a 'general trajectory low impact vibe'
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1434 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:47 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1423, the worst wrote:more long form: you had me pocketed enough despite fighting with me by the time the day ended that I didn't think you were scum while reading D2.

I'm implying nothing about bugs except that 3/9 of the players in this plist have just witnessed you using an early D1 heavy impact push scum strat.
Oh you're talking about mbos 9 and not this game. Ok nm
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1435 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:48 am

Post by skitter30 »

Thought u were saying something else
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1436 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:52 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1426, the worst wrote:I think there's a pretty low chance both Aldus/dsj are both town and you are not getting a Pooky elim D1 after how close they got originally. unless you go for a lhf miselim after being low impact for the first few days of D1 you have to pick a fight with another high posting player who isnt going to just explode into obvtown nonsense immediately

also you very literally picked a fight with me on D1 as scum in the last game we played together?
Even if i agree with the logic that i'd need to go after a high impact player (i'm not sure i do, but ok lets go with the argument, sure), you're not the person i'd start a push on in this pl here

If you're talking about mbos, i didnt push you. It was a getting out of rvs thing to make it look like i had Reads ans Opinions. I dont remember exactly how i read you but if i did say o scumread you it wasnt a push that i intended to actualize/wanted to force to an elim
If you're talking about tm, i didnf pick a fight with you
Show
Hiatus once more.

the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1437 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:52 am

Post by the worst »

In post 1429, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1400, the worst wrote:this recalibration felt really stiff as well
... function of being fairly tilted and trying to move the game towards a more positive direction ?
Again i feel like a large part of your read is a tonal thing, when you know there's an nai explanation for it
and the fact other players were towntelling and you suddenly finally decided to throw down a vote by randomly pushing me with no reasoning is like, a complete coincidence. I'm clearly a conspiracy theorist for seeing links between them. :shifty:
In post 1430, skitter30 wrote:Ok, go on then, explain the associatives you see there ...
this is not something I'm doing when your interactions have been pleasant and peripheral despite not having reads on each other + doubly not something I'm doing on my phone.

I think there's a lot of people who are towntelling in this list.
I don't think you are and I don't think Aldus is and I don't think you're unassociated.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1438 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:54 am

Post by the worst »

In post 1431, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1417, the worst wrote:show me how you're solving this game, if you think it's like, something I should be seeing.
During all the fighting, which i cant handle super well, i was p clearly trying to create other avenues of discussion in an attempt to sort people. I tried to regroup and find my footing in the game. Trying to work with the people i townread

I invited dk to try to sort me instead of fighting with dc. I tried to reassess my reads (well, the ones i could just then anyways). You can p clearly follow my progression on ... kinda like anybody?
this is fair; I think i can accept that your reads appear less developed than usual because of the inthread drama. that's not as AI as I was thinking.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1439 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:56 am

Post by the worst »

In post 1432, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1418, the worst wrote:ya it dawned on me that my issue was discomfort with you
I'm confused. How are his townreads very safe when i'm the person you're scumreading

It feels like shade ...
it was like
self
3 consensus townies

2 people who are (imo) relatively contentious and difficult to read correctly but also prickly to fight

tiers of PoE

my first impression was that it felt safe, yes? like it took me a moment to reevaluate and realise the reason I was uncomfortable with it was because you aren't sorted & I don't feel like I should be high in people's reaslisrs yet.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1440 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:56 am

Post by the worst »

I know you can tell the difference between shade and a call to action btw so don't try that
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1441 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:57 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1427, the worst wrote:
In post 1425, skitter30 wrote:A) it wasnt obviously fake to me
`-`
I don't know what kind of experience or mindset is needed to just automatically assume that a loldayvig with really stupid timing is fake

I'll accept this could be a difference in our mindsets? but I don't accept that you are emphatic that we must both react to the gambit the same way :/ projecting that onto my playstyle & the way I approach the game when falling for that kind of gambit is outside both my town and scumranges feels disingenuous.
Apparently i'm gullible sometimes

And also apparently i'm very much in the minority in how the dayvig was viewed so perhaps i am mistaken in understanding the implications of your reaction there

I dont think i ever said or implied that we need to react the same way but you can understand why i'd find it sus that someone has a drastically different understandinf to a key moment of the game than me, no?

Pedit i gotta get ready for work now bbl
Show
Hiatus once more.

the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1442 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:01 am

Post by the worst »

In post 1436, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1426, the worst wrote:I think there's a pretty low chance both Aldus/dsj are both town and you are not getting a Pooky elim D1 after how close they got originally. unless you go for a lhf miselim after being low impact for the first few days of D1 you have to pick a fight with another high posting player who isnt going to just explode into obvtown nonsense immediately

Even if i agree with the logic that i'd need to go after a high impact player (i'm not sure i do, but ok lets go with the argument, sure), you're not the person i'd start a push on in this pl here

If you're talking about mbos, i didnt push you. It was a getting out of rvs thing to make it look like i had Reads ans Opinions. I dont remember exactly how i read you but if i did say o scumread you it wasnt a push that i intended to actualize/wanted to force to an elim
If you're talking about tm, i didnf pick a fight with you
Even assuming you didn't have a scumbuddy in the PoE who else are you going after here?

- dkko isn't happening
- donco isn't happening
- you're not getting anywhere with datisi
- bugspray is almost always elimbait but is actually towny
- Pooky is a claimed tpr
- Aldus is lhf
- dsj is lhf

like where else do you ever go?

I don't think drawing the difference between faking a read on me to get out of RVS to look good & faking a scumread here is actually pertinent to your meta?

def not talking about tm; actually your play here is probably closer to tm than mbos wrt gamestate impact and I think I agree that the fighting would take more of a toll than your alignment.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1443 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:05 am

Post by the worst »

In post 1441, skitter30 wrote:Apparently i'm gullible sometimes

And also apparently i'm very much in the minority in how the dayvig was viewed so perhaps i am mistaken in understanding the implications of your reaction there

I dont think i ever said or implied that we need to react the same way but you can understand why i'd find it sus that someone has a drastically different understandinf to a key moment of the game than me, no?

Pedit i gotta get ready for work now bbl
it's definitely a thing to fake dayvigs in theme games onsite when there's scope for them (actually now that I'm thinking about it it's kinda out of Vogue, but it was defs a thing during my formative mafia years which also happen to be adjacent to your formative mafia years); no doubt at all in less serious environments those kinds of gambits are extremely dime a dozen.

I don't think it's really alignment indicative in the slightest given I had no reason to react any particular way as either alignment, no. I still don't understand why you think I have this greater setup knowledge that I'm not using for the greater good. there's very little I know that I haven't said, and I'm not like in a position where it's valuable for me to say anything else. :/
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1444 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:05 am

Post by the worst »

This can wait til tomorrow to finish - I'd better call my mum back bbl
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1445 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:04 am

Post by dsjstr »

Right now I'm standing on TW's side of the fight. I would like to hold off on my reasoning because it's about something that seems a bit too obvious so I want to see if it continues.
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #1446 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:28 am

Post by lilith2013 »

Made it to page 28 and my main takeaway is that I would be gunning for pooky if it wasn’t for whatever tpr shit is happening there
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #1447 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:32 am

Post by lilith2013 »

In post 1403, skitter30 wrote:Heya ss. Heya lilith.

I'm not sure how i feel about lilith not needing to play under miccro mask .... i'm p sure that dc represented his role as him being required to play under the account, no?
hi skitter, do you want me to recap my conversation with micc about it?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1448 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:39 am

Post by skitter30 »

yes plz, ty
Show
Hiatus once more.

lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #1449 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:47 am

Post by lilith2013 »

role pm says something along the lines of: you’re allowed to request a mask account to post with
I ask whether my identity is revealed if I play with a mask (answer is yes)
Micc tells me it’s optional to play with the mask account
I decide I already have problems with altslipping (see REDACTED) and it’s a lot of effort to log in to another account if my identity is still public and I’m already going to be altslipping, and choose to just post as myself

I’m not sure why DC would say it was required unless they maybe misread the role pm (which is very possible) or just figured it was easier to say it was required than try to explain it. I assume I received the exact same language as they did.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”